Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576142 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 02:27:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Info on Katrina Ko
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Info on Katrina Ko  (Read 1775 times)

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
Info on Katrina Ko
« on: July 24, 2013, 04:13:29 am »
Dmott, I'm interested in hearing more about her. Do you think of more as a great service provider or a strong wrestler?

Forum Saradas

Info on Katrina Ko
« on: July 24, 2013, 04:13:29 am »

Offline dmott

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Info on Katrina Ko
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 04:15:50 am »
Actually, she's both. Deceptively strong for her size, good technical knowledge of wrestling holds, and incrdible instincts for making those holds sensual and erotic. Very comfortable (and adept) at combining semi-competitive and erotic. And she enjoys it almost as much as you do.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 10:18:27 am »
Thanks for the information.

Johnnycashola

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 12:51:26 am »
I think I may try to get in two sessions this trip.  I am leaning toward KK for the one, sounds like she can deliver what I am looking for (semi comp session with some sensuality!)

The other one is a toss up between - Aiden, Mistress Leader and Sindee (from The Red Zone site).   

Any Toronto advice is welcomed!

I will post my review(s) afterward!

JC

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 03:53:45 am »
Johnny, you shouldn't waste your time on Sindee. Her pictures are from the 90's, her wrestling skills are from the 70's, and her leotard is from the 50's. Hasn't been washed since then either.

Aiden or Mistress Leader are both good-looking, enthusiastic, strong for their size, and will try their best to give you a good contest given their abilities. Aiden is a better wrestler, but she's thinner, Leader is stronger but less experienced. She might have improved since I met her.

Offline dmott

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 04:28:48 am »
Johnny I tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full. If you clear it ill answer your questions.

Johnnycashola

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 11:53:00 pm »
Thanks for the heads up crazycrazy.  Appreciate it.  Any other women I should consider over Aiden or Mistress Leader?  Do you think either Aiden or Mistress Leader can give me any kind of semi comp match?  I am 5'10" and 170lbs with some wrestling ability.  I am fairly athletic...

Dmott- I cleaned up my inbox.  Didn't realize it got full so fast...   Thanks for your help!

JC

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 02:28:40 am »
JC, I like both these women but you're 50 - 60 pounds heavier than them. It's all been covered under "Toronto's Best". I am 5'7", 155 pounds, and good cardio from active profession, limited grappling skills, but still too big for either of these two. If someone is visiting, you should consider it. You need to be outweighed to be overpowered, or to book a session with a black belt.

Both Aiden and M. Leader will give you a great session if you let them put you in holds, but you will have a weight and strength advantage that neither one will be able to deal with if you are resisting for real. Why not try a two on one session? Aiden has a dominatrix buddy named Miss Charlotte (she advertises on backpage - sorry, I don't know how to cut and paste URLs on this android device) who she has offered duos with in the past. Or her and Leader together?

Johnnycashola

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 04:11:02 pm »
Crazycrazy,

I may inquire about the two on one.  I am thinking about trying Katrina as well.  She is a bit bigger at 140 lbs...  I may look at handicapping the match by having her start in the dominant position each time...

I also found a link to the Vixen House of Domination... Not sure about that one....

Lots to consider, I want my first session to be a good one.  Given that I am only travelling to Toronto, my options are limited on session girls that are also travelling there, it will be hit or miss...  :(. I live in Edmonton and don't really ever get travellers here.  I know Lady Milady is coming but she has made it totally clear she only does one sided fantasy wrestling which is two bad as she has the size to possibly give me a great semi comp session here in my own city.

JC

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2013, 04:30:58 pm »
Johnny, I think I will give Katrina a try next month or in September.

I would be hesitant about the new listing in Backpage, or Backpage in general. Lots of bait and switch going on there.

Another option is driving to Buffalo (1 - 2 hours) or Detroit (about 4 hours).

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Info on Katrina Ko

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View