Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575025 Posts in 73054 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 11:23:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mirage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mirage  (Read 20876 times)

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
Mirage
« on: March 10, 2013, 03:43:24 am »
http://sessiongirls.com/component/comprofiler/userprofile/mirage

would be a dream to session with her, anyone can look at her back and know there aren't too many backs like that >:D

ceasar

Mirage
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 09:02:42 am »
he was warned lol

meanwhile ibby is still living in his and kashmas rented apartment in Miami waiting for soon to be return

don't worry guys , she isn't retired from sessions, she will be offering a lot more very soon

she is from Trinidad, she only competed for us virgin islands as she gave up her ifbb membership in Trinidad , she competed without even paying her ifbb dues

now she has a husband lap dog in Trinidad, and another one in Miami

gentleman get your wallets ready and line up to the left please lol

Offline 21salute

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Mirage
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 07:48:44 pm »
I know she's been talked about on here but couldn't find the thread dedicated to her.

She's back in action and touring again.  Any reviews for her?  Mostly I'm into Dommes who so submission wrestling and some lite strikes/ballbusting.  Nothing too crazy for safety reasons.  Not too much into muscle worship, lift/carry, etc.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
Re: Mirage
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2021, 03:43:04 am »
She has a bit of mma skill, don't remember exactly what kind of training but she can really wrestle. Regardless of what's on the profile, make sure she knows what you want and is ok with it before you meet.

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 06:34:22 am »
I'm unsure if her tours will be in the US. I believe she got in some serious legal issues. However, here's a review I posted in another thread. "My first memorable session was with Mirage in 2016. At first, I missed out on the time I wanted, which was 4:30. When I asked if 7pm was on the table, she said "yes," and I was on the train to NYC immediately.  I remember arriving to the hotel and, since this was around March Madness, there were a lot of NCAA women athletes in the lobby, which made it hard to hear Mirage when she called to let me know how the elevators worked.  Up the elevator, to the hotel room door and then Mirage opening the door in a black lace lingerie. Wow! A great combination of thickness and muscle, like a mini tank.  Our session was originally a pro style session, so we grappled, and I can tell that she was really trying to wrestle me. At one point, I locked on a rear waistlock and she tried to clip my leg with hers like lighting. And when I say like lightning, somehow I dodged it and her leg cracked into a nearby steel object; she didn't even feel it one bit.  Then, she said if I could score a pin on her, I'll take my top off. We resumed wrestling and she's really intense about keeping her shoulders off the ground, like mini-tank with a Ferrari engine. However, I was finally able to fold her thick legs over her head for a pin and the top came off. She allowed me to feel her muscle before wrestling me to the ground and, with one yank, she stripped me out of my jeans; they went sailing across the hotel room which was spacious. When that happened, I actually got nervous lol.  Then, she actually stripped out of her bottoms while standing over me (wowzers). I didn't know what was going to happen next, so I started to massage her thick legs. But then she grapevined me and said, while looking dead into my eyes with a wicked grin, "I didn't say you can touch again, did I?" So then, with a yank, I had no more underpants. She oiled herself up, then poured some on my friend down below and teases with her foot before laying beside me to stroke with her hand; strong grip too.  After it was over, Kashma said, "How does it feel to know that if I really chose to violate you, I could," before giving me a kiss. Scary part is that she was right.  What was supposed to be a half hour pro style session turned into 90 minutes of greatness. Best $150 I ever spent!" 

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2021, 07:33:56 pm »
I'm unsure if her tours will be in the US. I believe she got in some serious legal issues. However, here's a review I posted in another thread. "My first memorable session was with Mirage in 2016. At first, I missed out on the time I wanted, which was 4:30. When I asked if 7pm was on the table, she said "yes," and I was on the train to NYC immediately.  I remember arriving to the hotel and, since this was around March Madness, there were a lot of NCAA women athletes in the lobby, which made it hard to hear Mirage when she called to let me know how the elevators worked.  Up the elevator, to the hotel room door and then Mirage opening the door in a black lace lingerie. Wow! A great combination of thickness and muscle, like a mini tank.  Our session was originally a pro style session, so we grappled, and I can tell that she was really trying to wrestle me. At one point, I locked on a rear waistlock and she tried to clip my leg with hers like lighting. And when I say like lightning, somehow I dodged it and her leg cracked into a nearby steel object; she didn't even feel it one bit.  Then, she said if I could score a pin on her, I'll take my top off. We resumed wrestling and she's really intense about keeping her shoulders off the ground, like mini-tank with a Ferrari engine. However, I was finally able to fold her thick legs over her head for a pin and the top came off. She allowed me to feel her muscle before wrestling me to the ground and, with one yank, she stripped me out of my jeans; they went sailing across the hotel room which was spacious. When that happened, I actually got nervous lol.  Then, she actually stripped out of her bottoms while standing over me (wowzers). I didn't know what was going to happen next, so I started to massage her thick legs. But then she grapevined me and said, while looking dead into my eyes with a wicked grin, "I didn't say you can touch again, did I?" So then, with a yank, I had no more underpants. She oiled herself up, then poured some on my friend down below and teases with her foot before laying beside me to stroke with her hand; strong grip too.  After it was over, Kashma said, "How does it feel to know that if I really chose to violate you, I could," before giving me a kiss. Scary part is that she was right.  What was supposed to be a half hour pro style session turned into 90 minutes of greatness. Best $150 I ever spent!"

Are you saying that she might not tour in the US again due to legal risk in the states that doesn’t exist elsewhere?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2021, 09:33:56 pm »
Are you saying that she might not tour in the US again due to legal risk in the states that doesn’t exist elsewhere?

It's about her physically being in the States not whether she would be doing sessions. A visa overstay?

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2021, 10:03:57 pm »
From about 2 years ago, she toured all over the world. She basically went to everywhere except the US. I asked when she'd next be in the US and she just said "I'll let you know". It might have something to do with her personal life from a few years ago that's now led to her not being able to enter the US. Sorry if that sounds vague, but it's just a guess/speculation on my part.

It's unfortunate. If that status never changes, only way for me to meet her is outside the US when she travels. And hopefully I do get to meet her again because she's always been one of the best women on the scene IMO.

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2021, 03:03:09 am »

It's about her physically being in the States not whether she would be doing sessions. A visa overstay?

Like Boy of Winter and E Honda touched on, I remember seeing a legit mugshot of her and it hinted at her being deported. Might be some validity since I haven't seen anything with her in the US, including IG posts.

Offline Gazzzz

• Activity:
    0%
Kashma
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2021, 03:01:57 pm »
Im looking at meeting up with her later this year when she comes to europe

Im wondering how she is to session with?

Noticed not so many reviews

Looking for dom session would be interested to know she measures up
Thanks

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Kashma
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2021, 11:21:55 am »
Kashma is totally awesome! Beautiful, muscles to match, strong like an ox and a great personality. She can do a great dom session for sure.

Just tell her what you want and you'll quickly see she gets exactly the stuff that you like.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2021, 02:15:24 pm »
I confirm: she is GREAT!

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2021, 04:18:11 pm »
You can't go wrong Kashma. Always cool and a pleaser. Boy, do I wish she was able to be back in the states.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2021, 08:06:48 pm »
If she is of interest then she is a must-see, have had multiple great sessions.

Offline Gazzzz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2021, 10:47:18 pm »
Much appreciate the advice

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mirage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View