Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576656 Posts in 73379 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 05:27:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Iron Baby?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Iron Baby?  (Read 3201 times)

Chip101

Iron Baby?
« on: February 16, 2013, 03:24:50 am »

Forum Saradas

Iron Baby?
« on: February 16, 2013, 03:24:50 am »

Offline luvto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Iron Baby?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 03:05:14 am »
Saw her a few years back - very young, body made for wrestling but immature and not very competitive.  Her idea of a move is to punch you in the balls!   

Offline Sarge007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 02:18:21 am »
I also saw her a couple of years ago.  Mostly muscle worship.  She was nice and I has a good time. Talking to her on HB can be a little challenging. A little moody for sure.

alias3729

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 04:14:01 pm »
First post, but gotta start somewhere, right? So I thought I'd jump in here.

Anywho, I saw her a year or so ago for "worship" in Chicago. Fee was 3 Franklin's with 50 being a deposit via paypal to hold the timeslot, then the rest a day or two beforehand, so no cash exchanged during the session.  Very easy to set up and I ended up getting to her hotel 1/2 hour early. I texted her and asked if I she could see me early and she replied right back in the affirmative.  A word of advice, though, don't ask session details too early (e.g. what hotel she'll be at); she admonished me for that because she didn't have the hotel set up when I asked. She'll get you the info as soon as she can.

When I got there, I was surprised by her small stature, she's only about 5'1 or 5'2. She had that "young person" vibe about her (hip, connected, someone who normally likes to text a lot, etc). If that doesn't bother you then she's a lot of fun. When I got there she forgot what kind of session we were doing, so I had to remind her. She had me give her a back massage. Very strong back and shoulders despite her size. We armwrestled and I beat her left-handed but she beat me right-handed.  Overall a positive experience, may repeat if she's in the area and picks up a bit more muscle.

BeatMeUp

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 06:33:53 pm »
You prepaid the entire session beforehand?  A guy should never do that.  Amazing she went through with the session.

alias3729

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 02:15:30 am »
Yes, those were her terms. Maybe it was because I was new to her and repeat customers don't need to do that.

Has anyone else experienced that with her?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Iron Baby?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View