Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580076 Posts in 73955 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 15, 2024, 09:49:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Fabi Antoine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fabi Antoine  (Read 31096 times)

Offline Tacotico

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My session with Fabi Antoine
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 01:46:14 pm »
 Navara, who is strongest between Fabi and Isabelle? and more..."invincible")

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 01:46:14 pm »

afitr10

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 02:27:46 pm »
Wonderful report.
Karma given

funtimefranky104

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2009, 05:37:05 pm »
Ok guys here's the report,sorry it has been so long.
I contacted Fabi by email.Initially she didnt reply,but as the date of her visit drew closer I recieved an email giving me here prices and dates I could see her.It was very quickly sorted out and all I had to do was to wait for the big day!!
Eventully that day came.Icaught a train to London and went to her hotel,I got the room number and went straight up.
Fabi opened the door with high heels and a bikini which is what i requested.She was standing over 6 feet which put her on the same parr as me.I instantly noticed her muscle mass,she was well defined and looked in great shape.I then met sandrine who was doing sessions with her at the same time.I thought sandrine was attractive but she didnt have anywhere near the muscle size that Fabi had.Anyway I paid my money and stripped down to my shorts which I was to wrestle in.I tried to compare my body with Fabi's but there was no comparison,she just simply outmuscled me in every body part.She was lean and hard compared to my slightly muscly slightly flabby body.We started with some muscle worship where I touched and caressed her muscular physique.We then went on to do a bit of lift and carry where I was basically lifted,squatted and carried as if my 90kgs was nothing,I couldnt believe her power.The next part of our session was to wrestle and I had made it quite clear to Fabi that I was worried about her hurting me.I told her that I had read reports about how hard she is on some of the guys and she assured me that nobody would get hurt and that we would have fun.The wrestling part started off by surprise as I as just worshipping her body and without warning I found myself in a standing headlock,the pain was immense and in seconds I was screaming.Still in the headlock I was told to kneel down,which I did and then for the next 40 minutes I had my body completely destroyed.She worked me over hold after hold,each time I was tapping within seconds but the taps would only make Fabi release the hold very slightly.I knew after about 5 minutes of wrestling her that I was completely outclassed and outmuscled.Every single hold was extremely painful and each one was sapping  my energy,I just seemed to be powerless against this woman.
I remember reading other reviews that the guys would say Fabi could of killed them in seconds and its true!!!She had many opportunities where she could of put me to sleep and I was completely immobilised at the time.Each time I was in a scissor hold,headlock or choke hold I could feel myself starting to drift away but Fabi would stop before this happened,she would just put another hold on to completely wear me down.
Towards the end of the session my powers to fight back were almost zero and Fabi was almost humiliating me at the ease she was controlling me.She was working the holds so slowly and effortlessly and at the same time taunting me saying that I had no strength,sometimes just using one of her arms against my two.Her martial arts and wrestling skills are incredible and there wasnt a single time in our session that I was remotely close to making her submit.If I am to be honest and I was  able to see Fabi with another guy who is equal in size and strength to me so it was 2 on 1 I still think that she would win.I just couldnt believe the ease in which she worked me over and at the same time she was holding back.
Be sure that if you ever have a session with Fabi you need to be prepared for a TOTAL ASS KICKING,this woman is the real deal and if I ever see her again I am going to make it plain and clear that I only want FANTASY wrestling as my body was in pain for about a week after.I dont regret my session as I have always had a fetish for having my ass kicked by a woman.But I did and it actully hurt.
I know that the memories from this session will never go out of my mind as I have fulfilled my fantasy and I will have years of pleasure thinking about it as I did with writing this report as it bought it all back to life again.
I also hope everone else has pleasure in reading this report!!!!Thanks guys
frank her  nice report  this has also been my experiences with these ladies  but it certainly gets the testrone goin they are just more skillful and you r interupted becausr u want to soak up the strength and muscle activity that comes with these sessions not about winning althogh when i beat them at armwrestling i do get one back on them , not jana not nicole , and did not even bother maria with it as i could tell her 17.5ins biceps were way much larger than my 16ins she was gigantic proportions shame she expensive loved her hard body dancing pecs  wonderful
frank

Offline cashmoney

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2009, 04:13:21 am »
thx, i think i go book a session with her also

MrSteed

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2009, 05:45:21 am »
Fabi is one of the strongest women that I've ever met. I've seen her four times, and she can control me with virtually no effort. She also has great bicep expansion: I measured her arms at 13" relaxed and 16" flexed. She and Christa Bauch are the only two bodybuilders that I've measured whose arms expand by 3" when they flex.

yogamuscles

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2009, 07:29:51 pm »
Well, I'm sure my report will not be as detailed. But I figured this would be a great spot.

I met with fabi about 2 years ago. I was interested in light domination with L&C.
I weighed about 195 and was in very good shape.

I called when i got to the hotel.  She gave me her room # and i went up. Her earlier client was
just leaving. so i walked by the door waiting. Fabi then came out of the doorway wondering where
i was. I greeted her and she gave me a big hug and smile. She was traveling with Sandrine who
was in the suite. Fabi took me by the hand and walked me into her room.

She then reviewed what I wanted. I was relating when she gabbed me by the wrist and told me
"consider yourself knocked out". She then tossed me over her shoulder. She then strarted telling me
she was going to bring me back to her hide out. after walking around a few minutes she put me on
top of the bed. I opened my eyes and she put her hand over my mouth telling me it was chloroform.
She told me i was in the trunk of her car. She then massaged my legs,feet, and hands.

She then tossed me back over her shoulder like i weighed 110 lbs. She walked around the room some more.
She put me down on the bed and opened the door to the suite. She said her partner was gone. she picked me up again and walked out into the suite. She then brougt me back into the bedroom. She started telling me I belonged to her. i pretended to come around and she held me down mounting me. Licking my ears and giving me
light kisses. She the abruptly put her hand over my mouth knocking me out. she carried me around again for at least 5 maybe 10 minutes.

She brought me back into the room and dominated me. The rest is  between her and i. At the very end she told me I could have my revenge. She then took a drink of water and pretended i had drugged her. I lifted her over my shoulder and carried her around. Finally doing to her what she had done with me earlier.

It was a fantastic session. I gave her an extra $50 because i was so happy.

Can't recomend her enough!

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2009, 07:41:55 am »
Thank you for this.
K+
Was there any type of sex involved? please share so we could know if to ask.
FS? BJ? HJ?
Thanks

berghammerz

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2009, 11:34:05 am »
Can Fabi do overhead lifts ?

yogamuscles

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2009, 02:49:30 pm »
No there was no sex. But the session was one very long tease.

I don't ask for overhead. I'm concerned the girl would hurt herself trying to please me.

With that said. If she wanted to lift a guy under 200lbs I have no doubt she could.
But i think the risk for injury would make her inclined to say No.

A lot of woman are nervous about that because if the victim moves around the girl can get injured pretty easy.

Gabrielle Hames who was incredibly strong told me she like lifting me because i knw how to be lifted. If a girl goes to lift you over her shoulder and you dive over her shoulder she can get hurt. And in the lift the girl is in a pretty strong stance. Gabrielle told me a guy that weighed 150 hurt her back by the way he pounced on her shoulders before she was ready.

Offline octagorix

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2010, 05:13:41 pm »
I remember reading other reviews that the guys would say Fabi could have killed them in seconds and its true!!! ... Each time I was in a scissor hold, headlock or choke hold I could feel myself starting to drift away ...

Very, very good report, navara - the best I ever read ... thank you very much !!!
Especially I like the fact that Fabi could kill an opponent within seconds ... Even if I have fear I would like to meet Fabi for a competitive session! For me it would be a  GREAT  THRILL  to be in a (closed) hotel room at the mercy of such an attractive lady, if I know that she could terminate my life in seconds ...

But actually I have another problem: Fabi doesn't answer my e-mails.
Did you contact her by phone?

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2010, 06:00:06 pm »
She didnt answer my emails for a while but when she arrived in London I recieved one.I had been emailing her for months with no reply.

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2010, 04:23:28 pm »
Yep! Fabi's a real power house, alright, and I wouldn't mind having a session with her. I once sent her an email telling her how much I admired and respected her and wished her a hapyy birthday and got a very sweet and nice email back from her. She was 36 some years ago and now must be over 40.

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

sjeng73

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2010, 08:52:10 am »
is she really that tall(190 cm)?? sounds like a woman NOT too mess around with ;)

Offline octagorix

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2010, 09:36:25 pm »
is she really that tall(190 cm)??

Fabi is 177 cm (5’10”).
Her website: http://www.fabiantoine.com

Does anybody know if Fabi still is doing sessions?
She doesn’t answer my e-mails ... >:(

Offline luvthemuscle

• Activity:
    0%
Fabi Antoine
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2011, 11:35:48 am »
Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be meeting my all time favourite, Fabi, later today.
I dont know what type of session it will be as Fabi tends to do what she wants, anyone who has met her will know exactly what I mean!

We have spoken a number of times and she really seems in good spirits so I am sure all will be fantastic as usual, I will let you know how things turn out,

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Fabi Antoine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View