Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576250 Posts in 73304 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 07:37:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Fabi Antoine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fabi Antoine  (Read 31020 times)

Offline kali

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: My session with Fabi Antoine
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 01:17:12 am »
Does anyone know how old Fabi is?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 01:17:12 am »

Offline MOLDONADO

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
FABİ ANTONİE
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 04:57:03 pm »
İ WONDER A SESSİON WİTH FABİ VERY MUCH
BUT SHE DOESNT ANSWER HER EMAİL.
İS THERE ANYONE HAVE İNFORMATİON ABOUT HER
User is currently banned [View]

rcd1008

Re: Fabi Antoine
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 09:00:13 pm »
@marmfan,

read my report "my session with fabi antoine" and you know more....I have written it for you... ;D ;D ;D

I can't find your report on Fabi.  Could you repost it?

Offline Jose

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 01:29:29 pm »
I think that it is against the rules here to repost the report....

But in a short form: It was not the most sensual session I've ever had, but Fabi is by far the most powerfull girl I have ever met. Her skills are incredible.

Greetz Jose

flanagan

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 01:50:33 pm »
I had a session with her at the Fibo this year. I have met a lot of strong fbbs like Th-resa Bostick, Renne Toney, Alina Popa and Nicole Savage, but Fabi was the strongest i ever had a session with.  Moreover her wrestling skills are unbelivable, because of her very long training in different kind of martial arts. She has a great body and was very friendly and funny. It was the best session i ever had.
Thank you kirk for your post. You said you meet her at the Fibo. How do you contact her? Is it possible to contact there with this fbbs and ask them to have a private session?

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
fabi
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 04:16:37 pm »
I have just seen Fabi in London and the session was basically like everyone describes.SHE KICKS ASS FROM START TO FINISH!!! When i have recovered I will post a report if anyone wants to see it!!!!

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
Re: session with fabi
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 09:17:07 pm »
Please do.

Offline cashmoney

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2009, 06:33:39 pm »
cant wait for the report

Offline octagorix

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2009, 08:13:27 pm »
I look foreward to your report !!!

Offline octagorix

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2009, 06:57:59 am »
... I will post a report if anyone wants to see it!!!!
Hello Navara
When will you post your report?
I plan to visit Fabi.
Thanks.

bigbrent747

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2009, 06:44:18 pm »
I have been trying for years to wrestle Fabi.  She keeps promising that she will tour Philadelphia but she never does.  I'm sure she is strong but I find it hard to believe she's as tough as everyone says she is.  Just my opinion.

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 06:21:21 am »
I thought the same,but trust me unless you are a martial artist/wrestler or fighter yourself,Fabi will destroy you. I am 190-200lb 6 feet tall and work out 4 times a week.I would say that i'm stronger than the average guy and I have always been able to handle myself when in trouble but fabi is in a different league.She totally destroyed me and then toyed with me and she did it without breaking a sweat.I reckon she could of killed me within 5 seconds from the start of our session!!!

Offline octagorix

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 03:16:16 pm »
Sounds interesting ... and a bit intimidating!
Will you post a report with some more details of the session?

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
My session with Fabi Antoine
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2009, 01:49:54 pm »
Ok guys here's the report,sorry it has been so long.
I contacted Fabi by email.Initially she didnt reply,but as the date of her visit drew closer I recieved an email giving me here prices and dates I could see her.It was very quickly sorted out and all I had to do was to wait for the big day!!
Eventully that day came.Icaught a train to London and went to her hotel,I got the room number and went straight up.
Fabi opened the door with high heels and a bikini which is what i requested.She was standing over 6 feet which put her on the same parr as me.I instantly noticed her muscle mass,she was well defined and looked in great shape.I then met sandrine who was doing sessions with her at the same time.I thought sandrine was attractive but she didnt have anywhere near the muscle size that Fabi had.Anyway I paid my money and stripped down to my shorts which I was to wrestle in.I tried to compare my body with Fabi's but there was no comparison,she just simply outmuscled me in every body part.She was lean and hard compared to my slightly muscly slightly flabby body.We started with some muscle worship where I touched and caressed her muscular physique.We then went on to do a bit of lift and carry where I was basically lifted,squatted and carried as if my 90kgs was nothing,I couldnt believe her power.The next part of our session was to wrestle and I had made it quite clear to Fabi that I was worried about her hurting me.I told her that I had read reports about how hard she is on some of the guys and she assured me that nobody would get hurt and that we would have fun.The wrestling part started off by surprise as I as just worshipping her body and without warning I found myself in a standing headlock,the pain was immense and in seconds I was screaming.Still in the headlock I was told to kneel down,which I did and then for the next 40 minutes I had my body completely destroyed.She worked me over hold after hold,each time I was tapping within seconds but the taps would only make Fabi release the hold very slightly.I knew after about 5 minutes of wrestling her that I was completely outclassed and outmuscled.Every single hold was extremely painful and each one was sapping  my energy,I just seemed to be powerless against this woman.
I remember reading other reviews that the guys would say Fabi could of killed them in seconds and its true!!!She had many opportunities where she could of put me to sleep and I was completely immobilised at the time.Each time I was in a scissor hold,headlock or choke hold I could feel myself starting to drift away but Fabi would stop before this happened,she would just put another hold on to completely wear me down.
Towards the end of the session my powers to fight back were almost zero and Fabi was almost humiliating me at the ease she was controlling me.She was working the holds so slowly and effortlessly and at the same time taunting me saying that I had no strength,sometimes just using one of her arms against my two.Her martial arts and wrestling skills are incredible and there wasnt a single time in our session that I was remotely close to making her submit.If I am to be honest and I was  able to see Fabi with another guy who is equal in size and strength to me so it was 2 on 1 I still think that she would win.I just couldnt believe the ease in which she worked me over and at the same time she was holding back.
Be sure that if you ever have a session with Fabi you need to be prepared for a TOTAL ASS KICKING,this woman is the real deal and if I ever see her again I am going to make it plain and clear that I only want FANTASY wrestling as my body was in pain for about a week after.I dont regret my session as I have always had a fetish for having my ass kicked by a woman.But I did and it actully hurt.
I know that the memories from this session will never go out of my mind as I have fulfilled my fantasy and I will have years of pleasure thinking about it as I did with writing this report as it bought it all back to life again.
I also hope everone else has pleasure in reading this report!!!!Thanks guys

Offline bonham76

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2009, 08:54:09 pm »
Thank you for a good report.
Big Karma  :)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Fabi Antoine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View