Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576148 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 02:57:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Fabi Antoine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fabi Antoine  (Read 31018 times)

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
Fabi Antoine
« on: December 06, 2007, 12:03:57 pm »
Hi
Anyone had a session with her lately?
Thanks

Forum Saradas

Fabi Antoine
« on: December 06, 2007, 12:03:57 pm »

kirkwood

Re: Fabi Antoine
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 01:35:37 pm »
I had a session with her at the Fibo this year. I have met a lot of strong fbbs like Th-resa Bostick, Renne Toney, Alina Popa and Nicole Savage, but Fabi was the strongest i ever had a session with.  Moreover her wrestling skills are unbelivable, because of her very long training in different kind of martial arts. She has a great body and was very friendly and funny. It was the best session i ever had.

Offline Jose

• Activity:
    0%
My session with Fabi Antoine
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 02:53:32 pm »
Okay guys,

you asked for it - you get what you want.... ;D

My session with Fabi Antoine happend some time ago.

Like I told you a report before, I am normally confused about how small female Bodybuilders are. Not so Fabi....

I knocked the door, a very big girl opened with a friendly smile....It was Fabi. She was on high heels and about 190cm with it. WOW. I have never seen such a large musclewoman before.
She was wearing shorts, and a more or less opened, white blouse. Under that she was vwearing a bikini top.
We hugged each other, I entered the room she was behind me.
Within a second I felt a hard grip on my throat and the next thing I remebered was, that I was lying on the floor....Unbelieveable, how skilled and fast Fabi is.
I was lying on the floor, she was standing above me, smiling at me, taunting me: "What's up, big boy...?" I was really a bit confuesed, tried to get up.
No chance, she put my throat between her legs and began squeezing. I moaned and begged her to stop. She was just laughing...
In this position I was helpless at her mercy...And the mercy of the power of her legs.
She threw me at my hair, so that I had to look in the mirror at the wall. WOW...Slowly she put of her blouse and started to flex. Her biceps, her stomach, everything rock hard.
The whole time she was taunting me with her friendly, rather deep voice.
After a while of flexing she stoped her standing neck scissors and with one rip she put off my shirt and let stand me up. I was standing direct in front of me, she smiled at me´and told me:"Now it is your turn big boy, try to attack me."
I tried to get a grip at her arms....and I don't know how she made it, I found myself in a police-grip. She increased sthe power of the grip, at this moment I was really a bit scared that she will hurt me. ( At this moment of the session I realized, that I really have zero chance against her. The combination of a skilled judo-fighter and a powerfull bodybuilder is not beatable for me.)

The whole session went like this: I was in a large number of different, very painfull holds. I was really a bit scared that she will hurt me seriously, but she is so skilled, that she broke the holds always direct before she broke my bones... :-\)

Well, nearly at the end of the session I was lying on my back, she was lying near me, holding me in a bodyscissors, combined with an armbar.
Suddenly she was laughing and told me, that if I want to make me comfortable, that now it is my last chance. In the first moment I didn't get what she meant. So she told me: "You can put off your jeans, big boy!"....

Okay...I put off my jeans...She said: "Don't you want to took off your underpants also?"
Okay....also I took off my underpants.....

"Finish yourself off!" she told me.
Okay....I finished myself off...., the whole time in this combination of a painfull scissors and this verrrry painfull armbar (Is this called armbar?)

Hmmmm....how do I rate this session?
I am not quite sure. Fabi is a very friendly, gorgeous looking girl. She also is a real fighting-mashine, if you are looking for a hard, competetive fight.

In my personal opinion, and the point I expect in a session, it was a bit mechanic and not sensual enough. To talk in the words of this forum: It was okay, but I missed a bit the "karma" in this session.

Greez Jose

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
Re: My session with Fabi Antoine
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 01:41:00 pm »
is this for real? are you telling the truth?

Offline Jose

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 05:38:11 am »
@rhyko,

can you tell me, what do you mean with this stupid question?

It is my SUBJECTIVE truth of MY session with fabi. Of course everybody has other SUBJECTIVE remindings of his own sessions.

Guys, I am really a bit confused:
I allwas try to write quite long and authentic reports of my sessions, because in my opinion it is important for a forum. This reports also have a rather big number of clicks.
But normally only very few answers.
In this thread it is unbelievable for me:
NO answer, only a stupid "are you telling the truth" of rhyko.

What I learned of this: I keep my sessions for me and stop writing of it.

Greez Jose

tomasbrazil123

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 10:53:13 am »
GReat report. its always nice to get detailed reports K+

Offline gava

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 11:43:03 am »
Great read, thanks

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 05:10:15 pm »
thanks
any form of sex please?

Offline Jose

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 05:41:52 pm »
@marmfan,

read my report "my session with fabi antoine" and you know more....I have written it for you... ;D ;D ;D

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2007, 06:53:27 pm »
I read it after I posted this -
Thank you so much for the detailed session description.
I felt the same about how strong and skilled she was but I was not lucky enough about the sex part
Thanks again

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 01:21:31 pm »
ok sorry, just seemed to good to be true

bugsyman

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 03:13:08 pm »
@rhyko,

can you tell me, what do you mean with this stupid question?

It is my SUBJECTIVE truth of MY session with fabi. Of course everybody has other SUBJECTIVE remindings of his own sessions.

Guys, I am really a bit confused:
I allwas try to write quite long and authentic reports of my sessions, because in my opinion it is important for a forum. This reports also have a rather big number of clicks.
But normally only very few answers.
In this thread it is unbelievable for me:
NO answer, only a stupid "are you telling the truth" of rhyko.

What I learned of this: I keep my sessions for me and stop writing of it.

Greez Jose

Don't listen to him bro'! Your reviews are great! Keep them coming!

buddy

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 12:46:29 pm »
Jose - i totally agree with you!!
many many hits but no karma points

i have written a few reviews with similar situations..

i am thinking the same as keep the sessions private

karma for you

xxx

Offline terryantula

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 01:30:04 am »
I had a session with Fabi Antoine some time ago, as well. She visited the LA area and I drove 100 miles to meet with her for a session in the home of a friend of hers. Jose's description is very accurate of a session with her. She is amazingly strong and very into a dominance I have never encountered with anyone since. She literally choked me after I mentioned not having experienced such a thing.  She immediately put me out by grabbing my throat with both hands and choking and I remember passing out very briefly, but I recovered before falling to the floor. I think she was surprised how quickly I went out and probably scared her a little, as she quickly offered a glass of water. Afterwards, she was quickly right back to the dominant personality Jose described. She also put me into a series of painful holds that stretched ligaments and tendons so badly that I was sore for several days afterward. Afterward, I felt like I had a good session, but I also felt somewhat humiliated as well and I realized the strict dominance during sessions was not something I particularly cared for. Over all, I would recommend a session with Fabi, but you must set some strict ground rules beforehand.     

bugsyman

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 08:48:49 am »
You are lucky to be alive, bro'! You have to be specific with this kind of stuff, or you could be really hurt!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Fabi Antoine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View