Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579807 Posts in 73846 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 13, 2024, 07:24:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Madam Mysteria
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Madam Mysteria  (Read 8481 times)

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
Madam Mysteria
« on: August 20, 2012, 05:16:07 am »
Hi all.
Has anyone had a session with Madam Mysteria?
I have seen she has done some boxing visions and looks quite good at it?
Does anyone have any experience of this??
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Madam Mysteria
« on: August 20, 2012, 05:16:07 am »

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Madam Mysteria
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 07:33:57 am »
I was going to have a session but I backed out. I think there is something wrong with her skin!!?? did anyone ask her?? thanks

nujerz84

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 07:24:03 pm »
I was going to have a session but I backed out. I think there is something wrong with her skin!!?? did anyone ask her?? thanks
She's got freckles.  Freckles are enough to make you back out? :areyouchicken:

they dont look like freckles they look like moles...

Offline Athletic

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 07:56:04 pm »
She's got freckles.  Freckles are enough to make you back out? :areyouchicken:

they dont look like freckles they look like moles...

They sure are. Not the most sexy feature, but I still have to recommend because she is sooo strong and can wrestle competitively relaying purely on her strength.

Cant say anything about her boxing ability, I had a competitive wrestling session and was happy with that.

Offline Athletic

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 08:49:19 pm »
I know that when I saw her, everything up to FS was on the menu, so I would be pretty sure BJ is.

This was 4 years ago though, the menu might have changed ;)

Offline MixedWrestler

• Activity:
    0%
  • (semi) competitive wrestling,
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 07:58:13 am »
She is strong, very strong. Trained as a powerlifter and not an FBB (even though very muscular). She can give most guys a run for their money.
Likes to be dominant, and loves to establish her dominance by playing with your jewels. Good rates too. I'd recommend her for wrestling hands down. I am not an muscle worshipper, so I can't say much about that, but I guess she will do fine too.
And the moles/freckles? When you are defending yourself against this powerhouse, you have other things to worry about :)

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 12:14:42 am »
Mustering is totally on my to do list.  Moles or no moles.  Yasim has some moles, but as has been stated earlier, the moles were the last thing on my mind as I was struggling to breathe in Yasmin's grasp!

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
Madam mysteria
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 06:17:03 am »
Has anyone had a session with her recently?
I was thinking about booking up with her soon and trying out a bit of boxing with her.She looks pretty confident with a pair of gloves on!!
Any experiences of a boxing session with her?

Offline gk

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Madam mysteria
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 03:50:28 pm »
Have met her long time ago. She has a very muscular physique, more or less as seen in photos and she is very friendly and provides a nice relaxed service. I do not know how she is for a boxing session but she is adaptable, outgoing and nice.

Offline MixedWrestler

• Activity:
    0%
  • (semi) competitive wrestling,
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 05:10:51 pm »
I met her last winter. She has great muscles, nice personality, very friendly not a clockwatcher. Since she is no FBB, but a powerlifter, she is extremely strong for her size too.
She loves to wrestle and to dominate a guy. During our wrestling session she said while she had me trapped under her body " too bad you explicitly excluded ballbusting for this session. I would have loved to go nuts ( no pun intented) on your balls". I am happy she didn't.
By the way, her suitecase was open and I saw a strap-on, so she probably also caters for that fantasy. (I'd rather stay a virgin there)

Offline mullarky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 02:30:45 pm »
Meeting her for the 1st time today - getting excited now!!

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 06:55:59 pm »
How did you get on mullarky?

Offline mullarky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 08:45:15 pm »
On my way home now - was damn good!

Will write a review over the next day or so

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 08:57:43 pm »
Looking foward to it.:-)

Offline mullarky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2012, 04:58:29 pm »
1st ever review but here goes...

Will skip over the boring, obvious shit (ease of booking, offered a shower, etc...) that nobody cares about!

She answered the door to the hotel room in a black fishnet body stocking which showed off her physique - which was so hard & cut.  Started off by flexing for me & made me compare arms with her in the mirror - not even close!

She asked what I like (which is wrestling & some L&C but incorporated into it rather than staged lifts) and we got straight down to it.  She had turned the bed up against the wall & left the mattress on the floor, giving us some great tussle space!

It became painfully (in every sense!) obvious very soon that this was not going to be a competitive match!  I am 5'9 & 130lb and have very little upper body strength, I could not budge her 1 inch no matter how much I exerted myself.

Had all of the main holds applied (all types of scissor, headlocks, etc...) and a few that were new to me - my favourite being a lotus hold - that was a 1st for me.  We briefly stopped so I could rest and she demonstrated some lifts, a great firemans with spins & squats being the highlight - was completely effortless for her (not a massive surprise given my weight though!).

We had a couple more falls &, upon tapping out on a grapevine, things turned a little darker.  She lessened the pressure but didn't relinquish the hold & instead fixed me with a stare & began to explain that she could do anything she wanted to me at this point, that I was powerless to stop her (which was definitely true).  That was definitely exciting!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Madam Mysteria

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View