Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576629 Posts in 73375 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 02:38:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Gabrielle Nicander (Ginorma Butler, Gabe)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gabrielle Nicander (Ginorma Butler, Gabe)  (Read 29045 times)

flattboy1

Gabrielle Nicander (Ginorma Butler, Gabe)
« on: October 07, 2007, 07:23:10 pm »
hey!  gabe nicander is coming my way soon...hads anyone had a session with this big, beautiful woman?  if so, any info on what a guy might expect?  thanks!!!!

Forum Saradas

lionforce

Re: Gabe the Babe
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 05:39:45 am »
She is the most rude person i ever met

what did she do that was so rude and please dont say you offered her 100 dollars for sex and she turned you down :)

lionforce

Re: Gabe the Babe
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 05:15:20 pm »
I never  claimed anything that would make me wrong, I don't know gabe, all I'm asking is why you said she is rude, what did she do to you that would make you say that, thats all I'm asking, if dont want to tell us that's fine also. its just that when someone makes negative comments about these women I want to know why, sorry if I offended you in anyway :)

Liftmedk

gabrielle Nicander
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 08:14:37 pm »
Any one ever had a session with Gabe nicander? She will be in Copenhagen 22nd of August and I'm thinking of having a session with her. But is she really strong?
Can she do L&C?

Hope some one can aswer ;D

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
Re: gabrielle Nicander
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 12:45:35 pm »
Very strong legs,not so much upper body. Pleasant personality. If you are big,L&C might be hard for her. If your size is moderate,she can do it.

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 01:10:51 pm »
Her arms are lean and muscular but not particularly big. She is symmetrical and nice to look at.

Liftmedk

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 02:40:53 pm »
Very strong legs,not so much upper body. Pleasant personality. If you are big,L&C might be hard for her. If your size is moderate,she can do it.

Do you mean she doesn't have a strong upper body? I'm asking because I have a clip of her lifting a small woman overhead. Although her upper body is big, it looked like she was struggling with that lift.

Can I see that clip? PLease  :)

crypto160

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 05:20:36 pm »

(c) by gordonlloyd

Liftmedk

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 05:27:38 pm »
Nice - then she can lift me - no problem. I'm way smaller than that guy  ;D

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 05:53:37 pm »
Maybe I'll ask her to do that when I see her later today
User is currently banned [View]

Liftmedk

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 06:30:00 am »
So how was the session? ;D

Still alive? ::)

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 11:16:24 pm »
Yes it was fun, she gave me a reduced rate. She's huge, she was at 200lbs, She does give release, you can pay more to get her nude. She was great to talk to and had some great talk, but she wasn't that sensual, but I feel if you asked you could probably get more. She's quite strong, actually I lot stronger than I thought. She won't do full service cause she has a man now actually. I've had better sessions, but at least she's great to talk to. I would think to go for her nude though if you want her more sensual.
However, though like I said stronger than I thought I still feel sore  :)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 05:37:01 am »
Yes it was fun, she gave me a reduced rate. She's huge, she was at 200lbs, She does give release, you can pay more to get her nude. She was great to talk to and had some great talk, but she wasn't that sensual, but I feel if you asked you could probably get more. She's quite strong, actually I lot stronger than I thought. She won't do full service cause she has a man now actually. I've had better sessions, but at least she's great to talk to. I would think to go for her nude though if you want her more sensual.
However, though like I said stronger than I thought I still feel sore  :)

I've had a session some years ago with her. She is funny,talkative. I'm not interested in full service or release,but I did see her without any clothes on while she was posing.

Offline randy312

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 09:22:35 pm »
Ive had several sessions with Gabe and she is a good provicer, I wouldnt go back if she wasnt. Shes not fs from my experience but yes will give release and does a very nice job at that. As the others have said above, not the most sensual, but you will enjoy your time with her and she does try to please you, if I were giving a rating, probly 3.75 stars out of 5( ya know thats not a bad idea to start a rating system here  or in this board for providers, just a thought

nycred

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 08:13:03 pm »
Thanks for the Intel Hoodman, an honor to give you your first karma point.  Cheers!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Gabrielle Nicander (Ginorma Butler, Gabe)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View