Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579637 Posts in 73839 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 13, 2024, 01:03:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Rapture
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rapture  (Read 35656 times)

tndude

Rapture
« on: October 01, 2010, 10:02:53 pm »
Has anyone ever had a session with her?  She looks really hot!

Forum Saradas

Rapture
« on: October 01, 2010, 10:02:53 pm »

Offline calwrest

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Rapture from Vegas
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 10:57:30 pm »
I've got a session with her next Monday. She's been very good at replying via email...and she does look very hot in her pictures. I'll Give an update after Monday.
User is currently banned [View]

xt34634

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 02:15:41 pm »
I'd like to schedule with Rapture as well, so thanks calwrest.

Offline calwrest

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 07:19:40 pm »
Here's my review with Rapture:

Very nice gal and very strong. She's 5' 9" 160 lbs, 26 years old. I'm 5' 10" 185 and older (a lot). Let's just say she made me sweat. We didn't have the best place to wrestle in, and she definitley took advantage of that. She was quick, powerful and very flexible.

At one point Rapture got me into a leg scissors around my upper rib cage. She did this pulsing thigh crush that I just couldn't take and had to tap out.  I was sweating profusely and breathing pretty hard. Rapture was calm, cool and collected.

She also giggled throughout the session, taunting me with her power. She seemed to really enjoy taking charge and beating the crap out of me. At the end, I ended up in a reverse headscissors with her jacking me.

Was it the best session I ever had...no. The reason being that I was hoping to keep some male pride and have her submit at least once. Also, that one body scissors across the ribcage really hurt. I've sessioned with a lot of women in past, even knocked out, but never had that type of pain in a submission hold.

I'd planned a semi-comp match with a sensual finish. I didn't realize that Rapture would be as strong as she is. My next match with her will be on mats instead of a bed (hotel room) and some strength training on my part.

tndude

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 10:54:24 pm »
Thanks,

I'm seeing her next Monday for 2 hours for a semi-comp match.  I guess it's too late to hit the gym now  :).

tndude

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 11:00:13 pm »
By the way, what did she wear?

Offline dmott

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 12:28:55 am »
Thanks for the review, hoping to see her on an upcoming trip to Vegas. Can you share the cost?

Offline calwrest

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 01:14:35 am »
Bra and "boyshort" panties. She really looked good...kind of that tomboyish-girl next door look, and with a rockin' body.

I certainly didn't bring my "A" game with me. Long day on the road and our meeting was delayed several hours due to circumstances. I expected to get in a couple of pins and submissions, but she was quick and on top of me almost throughout the match. I faded fast and Rapture certainly took advantage.

We started on the floor in a pretty good size room. It was a little rough with knees and elbows so we moved it to the bed. The confined space didn't help my situation (at least I'll use that as an excuse) and she was just all over me. It was more competitive than I expected. Most women will toy with you, as you with them, and have some back and forth. I guess I gave the wrong signal, or I'm weaker than I thought. Everytime I made a move Rapture countered in a devastating way.

As I was losing this battle I was more determined to at least win a pin with a girl that  was 25lbs lighter than me...what a mistake that was. My original thinking was: I could wear her out and then take advantage -- breast play, deep throat, etc. Boy, was I wrong!

She wore me out and then got me into that bodyscissors hold. That did me in. After that, it was all downhill. We wrestled awhile longer, but I gave up. We stopped and took a break. The rest of the session was fun, and she does give a good HJ.

Rapture is very nice and accomodating. She is well worth the price. She will match the intensity level that you bring on.

LeoSev

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 02:34:27 am »
Calwrest, thanks for the insights, Karma given. It's clear that you like competitive or semi-competitive sessions but is there anything you can say about her abilities and inclinations with regards to more fantasy-style work? Did she talk at all about what she enjoys doing most, how "sensual" she could get, what her limits are? Did she touch on the ever-vexing question of FS, nudity etc?

xt34634

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 09:30:07 am »
She has a scene on scissorvixens so we know she at least does sessions without a top. Any other details though?

Offline calwrest

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 05:18:57 pm »
She pulled her top off towards the end of the session. Nice rack, but she cautioned me that they were way sensitive. I asked about what else was available, but she said that at $300 she would only do a HJ. I didn't inquire further as there wasn't a real connection between her and I. I think it was just the age difference that seem to bother me. I don't think Rapture had a problem with it at all.

I'm use to a little more mature wrestler...Utah Sweet, Debra D'Andrea or Julie Winchester. Someone that I can connect with more. Sounds stupid, but there is some emotional stuff besides the physical.

I absolutely recommend Rapture. She's young, and as mentioned before, very accommodating. Does she do more than a hand job...possibly? I certainly think she will get into the fantasy wrestling mode and accommodate.

Wish I could give more information, but unlike other session wrestlers, I couldn't get into this.

DOG44

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 08:09:51 pm »
i see her photos on wb270.com, but the face is like a man  :-\ she's a shemale?  ???

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 01:04:19 pm »
Lurker, you must have really high standards.  Rapture has a very attractive face, maybe you looked at the wrong pic.

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 01:06:14 pm »
 My mistake, previous post was to the Dog.

DOG44

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 08:11:59 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Rapture

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View