Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575110 Posts in 73006 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 01:20:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Virtual contests  |  Charla Sedacca vs. Jodi Boam and others. Titanic bicep battle!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Charla Sedacca vs. Jodi Boam and others. Titanic bicep battle!  (Read 56725 times)

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%

Jodi Boam has one of the truly hottest biceps going right now (as seen in the image at right), but look how she literally doesn't even compare to the legendary Charla Sedacca's classic bulging bicep (left).

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Charla Sedacca vs. Jodi Boam
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 08:11:02 am »
Jody is a fitness athlete, whereas Charla was a hardcore FBB. You would not expect Jody to be in the same league as Charla, as Jody would not normally be expected to flex as a criteria in her sport. Charla's muscles are built to flex. If Charla had been  asked to jump around on stage with Jody, Jody would have defeated her easily. Likewise, Jody would have been blown off stage in a posedown with Charla.
Are you just making this comparison to show the difference between fitness muscle and FBB?

Offline jdc031

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 10:57:11 pm »
I don't quite get Timmons' point.  Muscle is muscle, and Charla Sedacca puts Jodie Boam to shame on that count.  The San Francisco Giants and the Toledo Mud Hens are in different leagues, but the Giants are still a much better ball club.  Boam, by the way, is one of the most muscular fitness girls to come around in awhile; would love to see her get bigger.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 11:23:38 pm »
I just find the comparison between Jody and Charla an odd one. An FBB and a Fitness girl are not the same thing.  A comparison with Mindi O Brien would make more sense to me that's all. I would expect Charla to be more muscular than Jodie, what is the surprise? She is supposed to be, she is a bodybuilder.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 01:44:58 am »
I just find the comparison between Jody and Charla an odd one.
This

You'd be better off comparing Charla with someone more recent like Klaudia Larson or comparing someone recent  like Jodi with someone from the past like Debbie Kruck
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline lyle918

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 04:24:11 am »
I would love to see Mindi and Charla compared in one photo!  Too bad someone couldn't put both together on one video like they can put two singers doing a duet like Nat King Cole and his daughter...even they didn't record at the same time!!  There's lots of FBBs i would be fun to compare with each other...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 07:45:39 am »
I just find the comparison between Jody and Charla an odd one.
This

You'd be better off comparing Charla with someone more recent like Klaudia Larson or comparing someone recent  like Jodi with someone from the past like Debbie Kruck
Thanks Autechre, I couldn't agree more, that would make total sense to me as well.

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 11:50:59 pm »
First off, I do these posts because I think you guys might enjoy them as much as I do. If you want me to stop I will, no problem. Secondly, I personally like thinner well muscled women like the fitness and physique women of today and FBBs of the earlier 1990 of which era Charla is from.

I love all nicely peaked women. I love Klaudia's peak and Mindi's peak as well as several dozen other women's.

Here's an example of a few more I've put together. I try to get the proportions correct, but not all of the angles are exactly the same and you have to remember not all women are the same size (height-wise. e.g. Charla is only around 5 ft. while Mindi is closer to 5 ft. 5-6 inches, etc.). Again, I'm doing my best to give you guys something great to enjoy, there is no conspiracy to make one look bigger or better than the other. Remember, I love them all as much as you do!

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 12:00:26 am »
One more I forgot:

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 07:52:55 am »
Thanks Hotrod! Impressive how Fitness Mindi can get close to an FBB, but Charla still holds her off after all these years! Even modern day Klaudia would struggle in a pose down with Charla, great set of comparisons. I think it's fantastic that a golden age FBB like Charla could still hold her own today, in her day she was unbelievable and ahead of her time.

Mindi must be the mightiest of fitness girls, she would have been too muscular for Physique, and I wonder what she would have done if she had competed in the FBB world...

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 02:34:00 pm »

Jodi Boam has one of the truly hottest biceps going right now (as seen in the image at right), but look how she literally doesn't even compare to the legendary Charla Sedacca's classic bulging bicep (left).

JODI !!!!!!!!!!!

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 09:38:26 pm »

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 10:51:45 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2012, 12:15:58 am »

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 12:26:17 am »
A bunch more for now....

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Virtual contests  |  Charla Sedacca vs. Jodi Boam and others. Titanic bicep battle!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View