Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575462 Posts in 73189 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:49:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Toronto pro 2019
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Toronto pro 2019  (Read 8518 times)

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Toronto pro 2019
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 12:31:51 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline FTG

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Fit Toronto Girls
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2019, 07:23:59 pm »
Maria Queenie Ford
ifbb_pro_mariaqueenieford
k++

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2019, 07:28:53 pm »
Margie is Divine  :-*

What can we say?! It is beautifully ruffling, with a finger of perfection. I confess that I would like to see her with huge arms, that there is no restriction to the development of hers already sublime pecs-breasts. But she is already magnificent.
We love you ! Stunting at the level of the adductors and quads, she knows how to combine sensuality, hyper-vascularity, striations and muscle volume. What a charm and what an athlete!

:thanks:

:what: :wow:

but BIG
BRAVO  VERA !  :bravo:  :-*

:hey: :clap:

She has not undeserved. Herculean statue moving with grace. I wonder how much she weighs (off/on) & her stats ?!
It must be titanic (Same question for Margie, Irene & others colossal women....)
Hope she'll get harder as huge as she can to compete & win against Margie, Alina, Helle… and...
NATALYA (I hope…) among others... VERA with larger skinned thighs, and redoubling of intensity ameloriing her good big chiseled pecs and guns (her upperbody has margin of progression in terms of improving and increasing her mass) : a serious rival, another style of physics that can make everyone agree with a bit of luck and bellow of honesty.

:wow:     For, in a sense, she embodies the hardcore female bodybuilder  "natural" or classic -without implant.
               She also brings diversity and freshness and must be thanked. I believe in her. She's colossal & big is beautiful.

:woohoo:

Small downside: despite a real progress, she should improve her makeup and her hair to appear more feminine, because she is very cute but her face is not highlighted. That's too bad! By improving this details, she should grapting places.
Good luck Vera, you're gorgeous!

I still don"t understand the 3rd place :o

Irene & Silva should have fought for this bronze medal !?

:sorry:

Why are little girls hissed to the first places when real hypermuscular Amazons are left on the bench? To give a more politically correct image to female bodybuilding?
I'm joking, but there's real. I thought the WOS promised us more competitors and criteria allowing development of the most extremely muscular women (well proportioned, harmoniously, and feminine-it seems that this is only the last criterion that judges hold, for a UFO on the podium, and this is not the first time.)

I hope for the last show that Vera & very big champs will be invited at their best-free condition.

:singing: :-*

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2019, 07:26:08 pm »
The greatest champs have always had to "look feminine"-like Margie! -in order to obtain their pleibicite. The ideal champion must combine  "huge hard mass " &  "feminine charm ", which are opposed  "normally ".
That's how their genius works. How to marry chili and honey. Amazonka proves it! Nancy Lewis also proved it, with her huge pectoral and her flowing vascularity. Let's call it  "bonne présentation" she was pretty and hyper-muscled.
Sometimes her presentation, her makeup & details did not allow her to access the best places. That's not my fault nor my point of view, I love Nancy and I think she deserved better. When she won the Tana, she arrived "super cute", and her massive and ripped physique took her to the 1st place, her face was highlighted, gorgeous haircut, sensual posing... The judges were "trapped".
I always regret the defeat of Bev at 1991 Miss O because: at similar level of "good presentation", the muscularity must be rewarded above all.
In the cinema, the stars are surrounded by hairdressers and makeup artists, and are always presented under their best face, yet some are much less beautiful than our champions...

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2019, 09:34:04 pm »
I feel so ambivalent about Vera Mikulcova. On the one hand she has a body to die for -- such a proud, bodybuilder's physique,
with those broad shoulders and flaring lats of hers. Yet on the other hand, she cannot seem to shake her masculine vibe, despite
her very feminine haircut and posing suit. I think most fans are actually excited by female bodybuilders acting a little masculine
--  the swaggering walks, the huffing and puffing on stage, the physical bordering on violent posedowns. Because deep down we know
these are indeed women who are having a just little fun exploring their masculine side. But when it doesn't seem like an act anymore, like
in Vera's case, it doesn't excite you, it just makes you feel uncomfortable.

Pity, because she really does have an amazing body.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2019, 08:27:21 pm »
Physique

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Toronto pro 2019

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View