Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578498 Posts in 73744 Topics by 29013 Members - Latest Member: CM95 May 05, 2024, 12:18:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Prudence Moe
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Prudence Moe  (Read 12724 times)

Offline asianfitnessfan

• Activity:
    0%
Prudence Moe
« on: November 07, 2010, 04:40:28 pm »
Birthday: 11/29/83
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 110 lbs
Heritage: Burmese
Born: Rangoon, Burma
Resides: Las Vegas, NV
Speaks: English and Burmese

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Prudence Moe
« on: November 07, 2010, 04:40:28 pm »

Offline asianfitnessfan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Prudence Moe
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 04:43:53 pm »

Offline asianfitnessfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 04:44:23 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline asianfitnessfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 04:58:21 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline asianfitnessfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 04:59:49 pm »

Offline asianfitnessfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 05:02:42 pm »

Prudence Moe: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

1.  I love perfume and men’s cologne is not off limits for me.
2.  I’m very shy and quiet until you get to know me.
3.  When I get turned onto new things, I get obsessive. I put songs on repeat and eat the same thing for days straight until I wear it out.
4.  I hate to commit to something because I don’t like letting people down.
5.  I was born in Rangoon, Burma and almost all of my family still lives there. I miss the culture and the family togetherness.
6.  I love to cook, but I hate to clean.
7.  Everyone in my family has three names in English, Burmese and Karen.
8.  I procrastinate till the very last minute with everything.
9.  I’m an all or nothing type of person. I would kill for a job with Anthony Bourdain.
10. I really love shopping for makeup and all natural skincare products. I just lay all the stuff out on my bed and stare at them. Forget about shoes, purses, or clothes.
11. I love the rain.
12. I was a very bossy child and I almost always got my way because i am the youngest and only girl. To this day, I can play the sweet and innocent card very well.
13. I could never be vegetarian because I love meat.
14. I absolutely LOVE hearing childhood stories about my family and myself. They all make me laugh till my sides are in stitches.
15. When I was a child, I climbed everything fences, trees, houses.
16. I have big legs because every time we got in trouble, my father would make us do squats.
17. One of the most challenging teachers in high school failed me with a B because I was excessively tardy. Thanks Mrs. Touchard, I really learned my lesson...not.
18. I can’t watch scary movies alone.
19. At age 5 I almost died from contracting Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever from a mosquito bite.
20. I have a small girl complex. I love big cars, big dogs, and big boys
21. I love the fall because I love fluffy sweaters and cuddling in luxurious linens.
22. The fastest way to my heart is food.
23. I used to have mild OCD when I was younger. I used to toss and turn until there was not a wrinkle under me. The solution now is to sleep in panties or nothing at all.
24. I’m very interested in psychology and human development. I always try to analyze why people are the way they are and why they feel the way they do.
25. I love animals and hope to have a small collection when I settle down.

Offline pkjk14

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 11:36:20 pm »
More HOT photos of her! and I mean HOT!! Let me know what you guys think. Karma please if you like..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 05:23:00 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I Saradas

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 05:25:35 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I Saradas

petri

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 08:44:50 am »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petri

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 08:45:29 am »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

feldmarschall

Prudence Moe
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 03:55:25 pm »
Prudence Moe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

22cindyj

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 10:40:37 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Prudence Moe

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View