Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574073 Posts in 72855 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 07:06:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New York community  (Read 128541 times)

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
Re: NJ - LF sessions ...any recommendations?
« Reply #195 on: July 03, 2014, 12:38:12 am »
Hey Mac,
There are slim pickings in NJ for this kind of thing. I think Bruce pretty much nailed though. Most women leave (Monix was in NYC ever so briefly) even the UTR that was here picked up and left. Your best chance is using WB270. During the Spring, Summer and Fall many women travel to the NYC area, but things dry up slightly in the winter. Though it's less likely to happen, if you get to know some of the women you might be able to convince them to see you in NJ, I did have the chance to do that once.

Good Luck
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #195 on: July 03, 2014, 12:38:12 am »

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #196 on: July 04, 2014, 03:19:19 am »
I saw Lora in Newark in the fall.  She was great but I think Philly or NYC is the place to go.  I'm looking at Philly to set up something.  I think Trapalicious too is gonna be in Newark soon.

Vossler

NYC - LF Session July 25-28th
« Reply #197 on: July 04, 2014, 06:50:49 am »
Have asked this before, but I am looking for a session with a VERY big FBB the above weekend in NYC.  I travel quite a bit, and have this open.  Anyone know of someone in town?

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
Re: NYC - LF Session July 25-28th
« Reply #198 on: July 05, 2014, 06:44:41 pm »
Have asked this before, but I am looking for a session with a VERY big FBB the above weekend in NYC.  I travel quite a bit, and have this open.  Anyone know of someone in town?

Have you tried WB270? Jana Linke-Sippl will be in town July 6.

Offline hstig14

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
New York Muscle Girls
« Reply #199 on: August 02, 2014, 05:20:25 am »
Hey all!

Having trouble finding true muscle babes in NY. WB270 isn't showing much as far as consistent options. Often attractive amazons coming into town, but I've had bad luck in terms of timing. Anyone know of any truly muscular chicks offering sessions? Or any gyms/bars/whatever that are home to lady bodybuilders?

Any and all suggestions are truly appreciated! I will definitely share any valuable information that I come across.

Thanks

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: NYC Muscle advice please!
« Reply #200 on: September 14, 2014, 03:58:49 pm »
Alex is a good value for the money and seems like she's added some size. Xeena also lives in NYC, I've emailed her before, but haven't pulled the trigger on sessioning yet.  I think it is more of a T and Th thing.  Also many of them visit NYC.

j635746

Re: NYC Muscle advice please!
« Reply #201 on: September 19, 2014, 08:54:13 pm »
Would certainly like to see Alex if she ever came to London.  She definitely has a great physique.

Offline kendawg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #202 on: October 15, 2014, 01:30:00 am »
Did you try thunder kittens they do NJ and NYC. They have some good girls available

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
NYC Muscle Sessionettes to meet and/or date?
« Reply #203 on: December 28, 2014, 09:32:29 pm »
Not really sure where to put this post. But I was curious of two things. One are there FBBs living in NYC besides like Falsetta and Tigress? I'm curious if people no about others.  Also, what's the best place to find FBBs to date in NYC. I know Tampa is a hot spot and apparently NYC and my old home LA had plenty back in the day to meet. However, what about now? Do I find them on cams? Dating websites? Through sessions?

No idea where to fit FBBs or fit women in this city. 

Any help would be great and also wherever this post should go let me know. Feel free to PM info as well.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: NYC Muscle Sessionettes to meet and/or date?
« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2014, 03:28:21 pm »
Anyone? Thanks to those who have pm'd

Offline bulldoge200

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
NJ SESSION GIRL
« Reply #205 on: April 28, 2015, 01:25:05 pm »
I'm looking for a NJ Session Girl.
Any Ideas?
ANy Help Appreciated..

MissfitTess

NYC Sessions by Missfit!
« Reply #206 on: June 09, 2015, 06:52:54 pm »
Missfit is available for sessions in NYC 1-9PM Monday through Sunday! Please contact her MissfitTess@gmail.com or 917 574 2746 during these hours to set up your appointment! Specialties included but not limited to fantasy/semi-competitive wrestling, muscle worship, role play, and massage. (Also open to some fetish work.) Contact her today!!

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: NYC Sessions by Missfit!
« Reply #207 on: June 11, 2015, 09:56:00 pm »
Missfit is available for sessions in NYC 1-9PM Monday through Sunday! Please contact her MissfitTess@gmail.com or 917 574 2746 during these hours to set up your appointment! Specialties included but not limited to fantasy/semi-competitive wrestling, muscle worship, role play, and massage. (Also open to some fetish work.) Contact her today!!

:wob:
I Saradas

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: New York
« Reply #208 on: June 05, 2016, 08:51:28 pm »
I had a session with her about a year ago the strangest session in my life.
Not going back.
Any recent updates about Alex?
Thanks

Offline zenith012

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
Re: New York
« Reply #209 on: June 11, 2016, 02:01:20 pm »
I agree with you - never going back.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View