Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575948 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 03:32:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A quick story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A quick story  (Read 6714 times)

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
A quick story
« on: November 09, 2020, 06:12:09 pm »
I've been playing around with AI Dungeon a bit, and I think I like how it has been learning over the past few weeks! Its guesses seem to be getting better and more varied. Here's a quick story that I'm playing around with. I hope you all enjoy:

I was sitting on the couch, watching tv with my girlfriend Rachel, when she turned to me and said "I think I'm going to start working out; I'd like to build some muscle!"

"That's great! I've been wanting to do that for a while now." I reply.

"What about you?" She asks.

I say "Sure! Let's get ripped together! It's about time we got into better shape honey!"

"Okay, let's go!" she responds excitedly.

The next day we both head over to the gym.
We start working out with free weights, and over the course of the next several months, we both learn many things about proper form and the correct way to workout. As the time passes, I realized that I'm getting stronger; much stronger than I've have ever been, and it feels great. Rachel seems to take note as well.
With each workout, she seems to have more and more vigor, as if she wants to impress me, or prove something! During these three months, Rachel undergoes some changes too. Her body becomes toned, with visible muscles all over her body. With each step, I begin to notice that her quads pop out, and have a lovely volume and shape to them. On her stomach, I begin to see four distinct sections, with increasing ridges showing her prominent abs. But my favorite part is when she ties her hair into a ponytail, and her biceps grow and swell.

One day, while we are getting ready for bed, brushing our teeth in our bathroom, I turn to her and say "You look amazing Rachel! I can't believe how fit we got in just the last three months!"
"Yeah, you're right! And it's only going to get better!" she says.
"What do you mean?" I ask.

Rachel turns to me, and with a bright smile, says "I really like feeling strong... the way that my muscles stretch the sleeves on my shirt! I think I want to start taking some supplements, and really start working out hard."
And here I was, thinking that she was already workout out hard!
As if she was bargaining with me, she flexes her bicep, and a tight, hard ball of muscle appears as she sensually says "wouldn't you want little me to get big and strong for you?"
I respond "That sounds great! I'll work out extra hard too then, and we'll both get huge! How about that?"
She gleefully responds "That'd be amazing! You're really supportive; I love you!"
I excitedly start to think to myself "Is she serious?" I begin to imagine Rachel with pumped, bulging muscles everywhere, and as my mind wanders, she kisses me on the cheek and says "I'm off to bed sweetheart, don't be too long yourself!". As she walks away, she ties her hair into a loose ponytail, and I get entranced by those big, bouncing biceps that I love to see.
At that point my mouth began to water, and my palms became sweaty as I thought about what she could look like.

We had set up a home gym in our basement, and began to workout more regularly, and added various supplements into the mix to help us on our adventure. We noticed results on each other, and every time that I looked at her, I got more motivated myself. We made a pretty damn good agreement, I thought to myself.

Over the coming four months, Rachel and I work out a mixture of weights and cardiovascular exercise, in order to get as big as possible.
Rachel started to wear sexy workout skirts, and I quickly noticed her quads grow very large, and her massive legs immediately attracted my attention every time. She always had nice legs, but now they're a treat to look at. In addition, her arms become quite shapely, although not quite to the same degree as her legs.

However, one day as we were both working out, I noticed that Rachel had a tremendous amount of energy. Curious about the trend, I asked her about it. Her response nearly had my knees buckle. She responded "Don't laugh, but I get really horny at the idea of getting strong. Like, really strong, and very horny. It keeps pushing me to keep going and going. And it works so fucking well babe. I've gotten really strong."
I definitely noticed her grow, and honestly, now that I stood there, checking her out while she explained this amazing secret, I began to think that she was actually really close in size to me! Her 5'4" frame was quite muscular; something I could see even under the sweats that she's been wearing over the last four months.

My curiosity got the better of me, and I asked her "honey, I need to know... how much do you weigh?"
Rachel turned to me and said, "Come here, I have something really cool to show you."
Ignoring the fact that she seemed to just ignore me just there, I obliged and came up to her near the squat rack. While I was coming over, she was loading up the bar with her usual squat weight, which was an impressive 400 lbs at this point.
As I stood there, I began to watch as she walked up to the bar, but did not actually get in position to squat it.
She stared at me, and raised one eyebrow in a curious, and somehow very sexy way, while her hands gripped the bar, and in absolute amazement, I saw her slowly lift the bar... all 400 lbs of it. She slowly brought it down to her waist. Suddenly, and with a lot of strain, she began to lift the bar, and perform a bicep curl with the immense weight. She let out an adorable screech as she reached the peak of the curl, and put the bar back on the rack. My mind was absolutely blown by the insane feat of strength that I had just witnessed from my girlfriend.

"Holy fuc... wait, what?" I stammered.
"Remember when I said I wanted to get really  strong?"
"Y.. yeah, but that was... that was astonishing!!"
I glanced at Rachel's powerful arms, and saw just how pumped they had become. She was simply massive now, with thick veins pulsating on her arms.
"I can only do it for one rep, but I just curled 400 lbs!! Can you believe it!?" She exclaims, with pure excitement, and she quickly flexes her insane biceps for you.
"Holy... that's just... wow..." I stammered again.
She said "Why don't you come closer here..."
I walked up to Rachel  and she looked at me. With a smile and a glint in her eyes, she began to flex her massive bicep for me. She bounced the massive muscle up and down, and with each pump I could have sworn it looked harder and stronger.
While she kept her pumped arm in my face, she leaned in and whispered "an even 200lbs, babe"
"Wh-what?" I asked.
"You asked how much I weigh... well, all of this" she flexed again, "weighs 200lbs of raw, hard, sexy girl muscle".
"Fuck me" I thought to myself.

I put a hand on her arm to feel her bicep, and noticed just how massive it truly was. I was in absolute awe.

"Rach, you are so strong! This is amazing!! When did you get that strong, and how did you think that you could do that?"
"I've been working out so fucking hard, and thinking of you to get me extra horny while I lift for about the last month now. I feel so strong while my mind wanders like that!" She gloats.
"Well... I guess it shows." I responded, not knowing what else to say.

I added, "You know, your feat of strength really turned me on... can you show me any other crazy things like that?"
She looked at me, smiling.
"Well, I do have a few other tricks up my sleeve..." She said.
She asked "what about you, how much do you weigh, babe?"
"I dunno, around...180lbs or so I think?"
"Oh, that's good!" She says. She then grabbed me by myhips, and gently and easily lifted me in the air. I could suddenly see her biceps come to life again... but this time, they look even bigger than before. "I think I can do this all day." She says with a smirk.
She then put me back down, and sat down on the nearby bench.
She then added "would you want to see something really sexy?"
She leaned back, putting her hands under her head and flexing her incredible legs. I was amazed by them. I know she's capable of this stuff, but seeing it in person is just so... untamed.
As she flexed her massive legs, I notice that her workout skirt gets really tight around her sexy, muscular hips. I didn't even know one of those skirts could get tight, but here it was struggling to contain my sexy girlfriend. She sat up again, and slowly leaned forward. As she did so, she whispered "watch this, lover boy", and sexily winked at me. She then proceeded to flex all of her upper body.

An eruption of muscle tightens her sweatshirt around her body. Her biceps swell immensely again, and I could see see her traps begin to swallow her head from under the fabric. Her massive shoulders show just how massive they are, and all of her sweatshirt gets very tight on her body. I could see all of her abs start to show through the now skin-tight sweater, and I count that she had a full 8-pack of abs! As she was displaying this intense feat of mass and strength, I could hear ripping coming from her sweatshirt. "Oops!" She exclaims with a beautiful smile. "Looks like I'll need to sew this back up. Or maybe..."
"Maybe what?" I thought to myself. But that was quickly put to rest when she grabbed her sweatshirt right at each breast, and quickly tore it in two, shredding the thick fabric with such ease.
"Haha that's better, isn't it?" She said, while staring into my eyes. I almost came in my pants right there.

She relaxed briefly, and flexed everything she had again, and I could see that her chest became a canyon of rippling girl muscle. I could swear that she just got even bigger. She moaned lustily, and bit her lower lip as her body erupted into a massive display of the most incredible, smooth, and rock-hard muscle.
As she breathed heavily, she smiled at me and asked "Well, what do you think?"
I didn't even have to think. That was absolutely incredible.

I walked up to Rachel, and gripped her waist. I began to take off her tank top that she wore under the now shredded sweatshirt.
"If you think I did good on that, just wait until you see the rest of me." She says, grinning, as I grab her tank top and pull it off over her head.
As the top comes off, I noticed just how truly ripped my beautiful girlfriend had become. Every inch of her is covered with hard, pumped muscle. Her arms and shoulders are pure rock, and her abs are so defined you can see every individual rib. Her deltoids even look like they've grown another inch!
"Holy S..."
"Oh yeah" she smirked. "Now let's have some real fun"

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: A quick story
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 10:38:23 pm »
I hope this turns into an FMG story.  (She gets bigger and stronger the more she gets turned on, in a vicious cycle.)  More please...

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 11:32:17 pm »
This is a great scenario. It could be the basis for an awesome fmg story. Great work.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 06:36:50 am »
This is hot. Don't stop now, man!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 07:17:53 am »
Excellent!  So much story in so few words.  Wow!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline srielley

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 07:37:28 am »
Cannot wait to see what happens next!

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2021, 03:52:39 pm »
Sorry for such a long delay everyone. It's been kinda dumb this past year and a bit.
Anyway finally I've had a chance to add to this story. Get your cocks out you horndogs.

"That was only the beginning" Rachel noted, as she gets up off the bench.
I couldn't help but stare.
Rachel raises her arms, and begins to tie her hair up into a ponytail. As she does so, her biceps flex into perfectly shaped, massive peaks. A thick vein pulses on her left bicep. Her forearms bulge, and her hands become fists. Her tricep muscles ripple and twist under her arms, and veins begin to protrude on her bulging muscles.
Her eyes dart down towards my crotch, and as she finishes tying her hair, she gently orders "Now, get out of those pants!"

I gleefully, and for some reason a little bit nervously oblige, and let her have a good look at me in my boxer briefs. She gasps, and lifts her eyebrows.
"Come ON!"
I take off my boxer briefs, and my throbbing cock stands fully at attention, in awe of her bulging, ripped body.
I slowly pull down my pants, and step out of them. I pull down my boxer briefs in one motion, and my cock springs free.

Rachel steps closer to me, and gets down onto her knees. She begins to gently lick the tip of my cock, and looks up seductively. While I'm already overwhelmed with pleasure, she takes it to the next level and flexes a peaked bicep, and watches for my reaction.
My knees go weak, and I let out a pleasured moan as I push your hips forward to give her more cock.
"Ohh, fuck that feels good. You got a really great tongue."
"Mhmm", she moans. "And what about these?" she asks, flexing her left bicep even harder, until I see deep striations form on her rock hard bicep.
"Mmmm, I could look at that all day!"
"Mm-hmm" she says as she takes me in a little deeper.

I stare into her bright, green eyes, but then suddenly she thrusts my cock into her mouth, taking it deep into her throat. A wave of pleasure engulfs my entire body. She grabs my ass and begins to move her head up and down my cock.
"Fuck, that's good." I moan.
But as good as it felt, I couldn't have expected what happened next. Rachel's arms suddenly got very tense, and her entire upper body flexed into a massive, shredded explosion of muscle. Every groove got deeper, every muscle doubled in size. She was utterly huge, and she began to slowly lift me off of the ground, holding me by my hips, and sucking my cock even deeper into her mouth.
She lifted me higher and higher, as if she was trying to swallow me whole.
"Holy fuck..." I moan.
With each pump, I could see new veins forming on her powerful arms. And within what felt like an eternity of pure ecstasy, but was likely only about 10 seconds, my cock explodes more cum than I ever had before. Rachel swallows it all with a thirst like I've never seen, and she gently puts me back down.
"Oh fuck yes" she growls, and instantly hits the most insane most-muscular pose you have ever seen. Each detail of her musculature out on display "I feel fucking huge" she whispers in an almost intimidating way... but her tone is mixed with a playful purr, making it impossible to be truly threatening.
"You're fucking amazing." I say, staring at her, dumbfounded.
"No YOU are amazing babe... I need that cock inside me" She responds.
I don't need to be asked twice.
We both walk over to the bench, and she lies down on her back. As soon as she does so, I insert my still-fully erect cock and thrust it deep inside her, and she takes it with an adorable squeek from the pleasure. Rachel's body feels so much tighter than you remember, as if she's squeezing my cock with all of her pelvic muscles. Likewise, the feeling of her hips in my hands was something else entirely; her body is simultaneously so soft and delicate feeling, but somehow also insanely dense, packed with hard-as-rock, heavy muscles like you've never seen before. I feel like I am about to burst.
I begin to pump in and out of her warm, tight hole. Each time I slam into her, I feel like I could cum again, but I hold it in.
She flexes her abs and raises her body, and I see just how shredded her abs have become. As she does so, she's holding onto the top of the bench, causing every muscle in her arms to flex and grow again, as she screams "Fuck me, cum inside my jacked sexy little body" at the top of her lungs, adding a mighty roar, and although I didn't think it was possible, her pelvic muscles squeeze my cock even tighter than before, and I just can't hold it in anymore.
As I release inside her, a new feeling enters my body. It's a warm, fuzzy feeling that makes me feel euphoric.
But she doesn't stop. She doesn't want to stop until she has every last drop of me. Her tight pussy keeps milking my cock with the tightest vice grip I've ever felt, and it feels otherworldly. To my surprise, I begin to cum again, more and more inside my massively ripped, muscular girlfriend.
It felt like I ejected more cum than any human should reasonably produce, and once I finally stopped, I collapse on top of her, my body wrecked with pleasure.
"That was fucking amazing." I pant.
"Definitely the best way to cool down from a workout." She says, giggling a little bit.

"I love you" I respond.
"I love you so fucking much" she adds.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2021, 12:02:48 am »
Great so fat, hope for more. Good luck.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A quick story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View