Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572658 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:41:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [poddy] Natalie and the PumpSuit | #FMG
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [poddy] Natalie and the PumpSuit | #FMG  (Read 86269 times)

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Natalie and the PumpSuit (FMG)
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2014, 03:30:25 am »
I'll be back before you know it! Thanks for your support though guys, I know the break will help me recharge and also give me plenty of fresh ideas to share with you upon my return.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2014, 03:30:25 am »

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2014, 11:22:06 pm »
Natalie and the Pumpsuit - Chapter 8 Part 2 (I)

Hope it was worth the wait! Thanks go out to Ninjastar, ElRoy1999 and Solitariodude!

“Oh my god, I can’t believe this is real - this can’t be happening!” Rachel uttered giddily to herself with a few more irresistible flexes of her new pecs.

“Believe it, sister.” Natalie said, handing her a light pair of dumbbells. “And it only gets better.” Rachel’s skinny forearms sank under the weight as she caught each one in her shaking palms. “Ok, together now.”

Natalie picked up some weights of her own, 18 kilograms. Nimbly, she twisted herself sideways, toying with the candlelight and watching its flattering glow slaver over her sculpted arms. Natalie held her beefy, 14 inch bicep at its peak and looked down with a satisfied grin. Rachel admired the thick knot of muscles at her elbow that any sailor would be proud of, but tried to take her mind off of pleasure still tingling in her pussy.

Natalie shot her gaze deep into Rachel’s eyes and bit her lip, before releasing her flex and feeling the spandex sigh with relief. Slowly and confidently, the powerful muscles encasing her arm thickened as she began to curl. Her rounded biceps ripened, swelling as blood rushed into her arms.

Rachel blushed - piqued from her first real taste of the suit’s power, her appetite for muscle was stronger than ever. She grunted as she lifted, ignoring the almost laughable difference between herself and Natalie’s dumbbells.

With quivering form and desperate tendons rupturing out of her forearm with each rep, she pumped concertedly to 10. Despite the added strain, her arms stayed as flat as before, her non-existent muscles already at full capacity.

“That’s the stuff.” Natalie said encouragingly, maintaining her own perfect form. “Now, go slowly for the last 5 reps.” She directed, lowering her deliciously muscular arm at a snail’s pace. Her arms responded gleefully to the challenge, pressing into her sides at the peak of each rep.
Rachel’s pretty snarl quickly cracked into a full grimace and she began tilting from side to side with each lift.

“Come on, get it girl!” Natalie barked. Her commanding voice sliced through the room’s nurturing atmosphere once again. She shuffled closer to her, their bare toes touching, face to face. Natalie lowered her weights and then quickly twisted her wrists.

In a hammer curl position, she hooked her weights beneath Rachel’s dumbbells with a gentle ‘clink’. Staring into her eyes dominantly and with a grunt from her nostrils, she slowly lifted both her and Rachel’s weights upwards, even slower than before.

Natalie guided them both through 3 more reps. They rose in unison for the 4th rep, only this time Natalie paused half-way, then nodded expectantly.

Rachel gritted her teeth and plunged her chin into her chest. Trembling, the weights rose until at last the weight passed the fulcrum of her elbow and tipped towards her shoulder. Thinking of the suit, and openly ogling Natalie’s incredible, tensed biceps, she pumped her other bicep with more vigour and completed the rep with a loud grunt.

Natalie lowered her weights to her waist again; asking for another rep. Rachel’s memory of the suit’s unforgettable power flooded her, and with her eyes squeezed shut and her heart burning for that rush, that sensation, that awesome pleasure, Rachel chased after it. She wanted more of it; she wanted it stronger, more potent that the last time, she wanted to feel the suit stretch against her slippery skin and feel her tiny, fragile body slowly enveloped by fresh, hard muscle. 

With a burst of energy she jerked the weight up to her shoulder, a bead of sweat trickling down her nose. She followed rapidly with the second, her featureless arms burning from her wrist to her armpit.

An impressed eyebrow climbed Natalie’s forehead, and finally she released Rachel from the exercise. Panting, Rachel dropped the dumbbells to the floor and slumped on to the bed, arms still shaking.

In moments, both girls’ suits were awake. Rachel drew up her arms in line with her shoulders, her fists suddenly clenched under the swelling tightness in her tiny biceps. Her charcoal eyelids flickered shut as she felt the suit grip firmly around her scrawny arms. Her chest throbbed and her kissably plump lips fell open under her laboured breaths. With a burst of rippling tension, she stifled a moan and flexed her arms harder until her little fists touched her shoulders.

The tension was indeed more intense this time - concentrated on such smaller, un-nurtured muscles. Rachel whimpered through the tingling, tightening pleasure – willing the suit to give her all it could to her tiny muscles. Slowly, her biceps bulged thicker, tighter, harder, stronger, a pair of small bumps appeared quickly under her sleeves. The tightness burst and trickled through her, Natalie noticed her breasts flexing once again in time with her crotch thrusting along the bedsheets. Rachel muttered more quiet encouragement under her orgasmic breaths. She grunted as more tight and tough muscle fibres pulsed into her arms. She felt her forearms pumping wider, thickening before the elbow and thrumming with a final burst of pleasure.

Natalie let her biceps tighten and her elbows squeeze into her sides as her muscles replied to their dose of the fresh formula.  Swelling and separating, her arms bulged proudly to their now lightweight bodybuilder size.

Cute dimples returned eagerly to the sides of her satisfied grin, her arms pumped pleasurably and her cheeks flushed as she spied a prominent, greedy vein in her bicep pumping thicker and fuller. It wound up her arm, heartbeat by heartbeat, before splitting in to a short fork and burying itself into her rounded shoulder. Natalie closed her eyes and savoured the pleasure of her biceps pumping against her ribs. Rachel spotted the adorable crescents beside her lips creep higher up her gorgeous face and envy and wonderment burned inside her.

After Rachel blinked herself back to reality, she twisted her head back and forth between her brand-new, albeit minuscule biceps, and seemed crestfallen.

“Hmmph...” she sighed.

“What’s wrong?”

“I thought they’d get bigger than this” Rachel huffed, “Can you even see any difference?” Frustration crackled in her voice.

“A little – maybe you’re just not trying hard enough!” Natalie goaded as she saw Rachel impatiently march back to the weights – heavier ones. Quickly she began curling, again with a renewed energy and focus. She pumped past her previous best even with the extra weight. Natalie noticed a slightly increased width in her arms and joined her, matching her vigorous rhythm, although not her undisciplined form.

“Keep your back straight – let your arm extend all the way down before you bring it back up – that’s better.” Natalie coached; her soft voice unperturbed by the 18 kilos she casually curled in her own arms. “Now if you really want biceps – do it like this.”

Natalie lowered both dumbbells to the front of her beefy thighs and then drew them up together. Rachel copied her keenly, the effortful snarl returning to her face as she quivered through 5 more double-curls.

Satisfied, Natalie drew Rachel – breathless and sweat-glazed - back onto the bed. Natalie had time to sweep the silky, thick hair from Rachel’s eyes by the time their suits began to repair their bodies.

The veins in Natalie’s biceps bulged even thicker this time, snaking along muscles like a python in the sweeping candlelight. Her baseball bicep squeezed and its beautiful shape was sculpted even more perfectly, the muscles being packed harder and tighter together like a snowball. Natalie panted delicately as the sensual power pulsed pleasurably through her pumped-up muscles.

Rachel though, could hardly contain her lengthening moans as her suit began to master its own creation, pumping thick new layers of muscle into her young biceps. Hoisted up beside her head again, she felt the spandex stretching tighter and tighter around her arm.  Embracing every one of the suit’s squeezes, she sunk her teeth into her lip and clenched her fists. She felt her new muscles absorb the pump-patch’s familiar venom and a fleshy, creaking growth swell in her biceps. Locked in the pose for a few endless seconds, two noticeable lumps had bulged into her shuddering arms by the time she recovered from her clit-pumping orgasm.

“Hnnngh...That’s more like it.” Rachel sighed sensually to herself. “One more set!”

“Ah-ah-ah, hang on a second. You need to save yourself.” Natalie dismissed.

“What for?”

“For tomorrow...”

“’Tomorrow’?” she enquired, cautious anticipation glittered in her eyes.

“I booked a body-pump class for us in the morning. You know, circuit training – arms, legs, back, chest, abs, the works!” Natalie flashed an expectant smile. Rachel paused for merely a second before effervescent excitement exploded from insider her. She flung her arms around Natalie, pressing her tiny body against Natalie’s meaty pecs.

“That’ll be perfect, I can’t wait!” she squealed. “A real workout, some real growth, a real test of what this thing can do to me.” She gushed, looking down hungrily at her own rakish body. Natalie cleared her throat, a little taken aback by her enthusiasm.

“But! We still need to get you warmed up, I can’t hold your hand while we’re in the class.”

“Time for these?” Rachel purred as she leaned over and stroked Natalie’s washboard abs. Her small hands trickled down her tight, rock-hard six-pack, wonder and desire glowing from her pretty young face. 

“How’s your technique?” Natalie said, tensing and pushing her perfect muscles harder into Rachel’s eager fingers.

Rachel smoky eyes twisted into an almost feline shape when she heard the challenge. Rachel slunk off of the bed, unfurled a yoga mat and began some enthusiastic sit-ups. Natalie observed from the edge of the bed.

A few dozen crunches later, her face changed from expectant to genuinely impressed. Rachel’s added energy and strength was clear to see already, the suit had already kneaded her delicate body into something stronger and more capable, more befitting her enthusiasm and desire to grow.
Rachel crunched up to 35 before Natalie challenged her once again.

“Hold it!” she barked. “Legs up in the air – straight up – vertically – keep them straight!” Rachel followed her obediently. “Now lower them slowly, slower! Little more – stop!” Rachel’s legs stuck out at 45 degrees, trembling. “Hold it there!” Natalie began an agonising countdown from 10. Rachel’s face contorted as her burning abs shot fire through every fibre in her body and her sweaty hair clung to her cheeks.

But she didn’t falter, Natalie reached zero, and at last her heels crashed to the floor. She burst into heavy panting, arching her back off of the floor and stretching her searing stomach.

“Ok, my turn on the mat.”

“Just a minute” Rachel waved an exhausted arm. “Let me catch my breath.”

“You know what’ll happen if you take too long...” Natalie said, not cautioning, but rather suggestively reminding her. Rachel rolled her head over, and despite the dishevelled hair still in her face – Natalie saw her flash a mischievous smile.

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2014, 11:27:50 pm »
Natalie and the Pumpsuit - Chapter 8 Part 2 (II)

Like the string being hoisted on a puppet, Rachel’s upper body suddenly rose from the floor. Rachel grunted with shock, then with pleasure as she felt the suit’s fingers marching up her stomach, abdominal by abdominal. She locked her fingers behind her head as her torso jerked with each sharp, pleasing grope of her novice abs. Each tingling second her stomach was squeezed tighter, and soon her legs were in the air again, her lower abs lifting them like a drawbridge. Two by two, her abs suddenly began to bulge out from her flat stomach.

“Hngh...umph...hnngh...mmmph!” Rachel growled with her jolting upper-body, a second’s pause between each. She crashed back to the mat, again arching her back towards the ceiling – Natalie spied her ribs pressing against her spandex as she gulped down deep breaths.

Something caught her eye. Natalie squinted through the murky orange candlelight and blinked as she saw not six, but eight nubs of muscles embedded in her heaving midriff. Again she nodded, impressed at her body’s eager reaction to the Pumpsuit.

“Wow” she breathed. “Told you you’d be getting more action than me tonight!”

“You weren’t kidding. That was the best one yet!” she panted, her moist pussy was absolutely pulsing now – each pump-driven climax had been better than the last.

She explored her stomach, keeping her eyes on the ceiling. Natalie saw her eyes stretch the widest she’d ever seen them when she prodded at the eight small knots protruding out of her stomach. Gasping, she leaned up and gazed down her new eight-pack, the highest six abs bulging ever so slightly under the tension. Her ever-visible ribcage was a testament to her non-existent body fat, so her abs shone through her stomach at the first sign of growth.

Rachel exploded into giggles. She flicked her little feet into the air and fluttered - first in wonderment, then at the addictive new pleasure of the tickling tightness in her abs. She spent a few more moments watching the tiny nubs on her stomach tighten together as she did. “They’ll look better after tomorrow, won’t they?” Rachel whispered giddily, already knowing the answer.

Natalie nodded slowly, enjoying the revelry she wished she could enjoy when she was first discovering the suit’s full power. “I just feel so good, tingly all over.” Rachel swooned.

“I think it likes you.” Natalie giggled. “I’m so proud of you, Rach - if I had your attitude when I had just started, I’d be the twice the size I am now! You’ve grown so much faster than I thought anyone could.” 

“Thanks” she blushed, “But, I’m still pretty pathetic compared to you...”

Natalie huffed incredulously, and pulled her onto the bed. She gently took hold of Rachel’s hands and planted them onto her own chest. Their shimmering lips centimetres apart, sharing each other’s heavy breaths.

Natalie’s body swelled with a confident flex, her spandex stretched thin by her rock-hard pecs. Rachel gasped as her palms rose by inches atop of Natalie’s thick muscles. Slowly, Natalie sent teasing ripples through each pectoral, playfully switching between the two.

“You think I built these in a day?” she purred. She pulled Rachel’s hand lower, feeling her fingers trickle over her abs. Natalie tensed her stomach and her six-pack punched outwards. “Or these?”

Rachel’s investigative fingers probed and pressed their way over the hard ridges on her stomach. Natalie released Rachel’s soft hands and pulled her arms up. She flexed her lean biceps; immediately distracted, Rachel’s hands sprung onto the defined balls of muscle bulging from her arms.

Her Pumpsuit contorted to her muscles like a second skin, not a fibre of detail was hidden from her incredible physique. Rachel studied Natalie’s body like an anatomy chart, not an inch of her body was wasted, not a single area was not occupied by a muscle or a meaty tendons. Natalie was certainly encroaching on lightweight bodybuilder territory – her muscles looked thick and powerful, and they were - her muscle fibres were solid to the core. Her proportions were immaculate, despite the suit only responding to the muscles that were used; her feminine outline still matched the innocent, youthful face on top of her thickening neck.

Rachel’s face was the picture of enraptured youth. Her soft cheeks glowed with desire, her deep green eyes stretched wider and wider while Natalie’s musculature coursed through her tingling, sensitive fingers and into the crackling sinews of her throbbing body – the suit’s tightening grip around her pussy only enhancing her desire.

“Don’t forget your favourite…” Natalie whispered knowingly, pulling Rachel’s hands around her waist and spreading them over her ripe, rounded ass.

Rachel panted with delight. She greedily stretched her hands open and groped Natalie’s firm buttocks. Her heart fluttered when she realised they popped out inches away from the base of her spine, so full and firm.

Natalie pinched the suit around her undulating hips and pulled. Smoothly, the spandex slid upwards and nuzzled deeply into her crotch. Rachel felt the smooth fabric receding under her fingers, slowly revealing the soft skin over Natalie’s glutes.

With a sharp breath, Natalie hoisted the suit up higher still. The spandex around her backside stretched tighter into her crack, her entire, ripened cheeks now exposed. The suit tugged into virtually a g-string.

Rachel virtually climbed onto Natalie’s body so she could peer over her shoulder and look down at revealed ass. She cooed loudly into Natalie’s ear as she laid her eyes on the round, smooth, tight buns of muscle under her fingertips.

“Oh my god…you’re so perfect.” Rachel whispered breathlessly. She pulled back and faced Natalie, their noses separated by nothing. Natalie’s husky eyes shone brightly, her sleek features glowed with warmth as a smile crept across her plump pink lips. Cute crescents flanked either side of her grin, brightening her athletic features. Rachel’s deep green eyes threatened to overflow with wonder. Her soft, young face looked into Natalie’s with such longing, such longing for her and what she had become. “What do I have to do to be like you?” she asked, yearningly.

“You just need to let me take care of you. That’s all. You just have to trust me. You already have everything you need. Can you do that?”

“And you’ll make me just like you?”

“No way!” Natalie scoffed. Rachel gasped; the words sent shockwaves through her deep, desperate eyes.

“What?” she whimpered.

“I won’t make you like me - I’ll make you better” she purred. “Make you stronger, bigger, harder...Both of us, together – what do you think about that?” Natalie flexed her chest with each teasing word.

For Rachel, the words fell like passionate kisses over her entire body.

Rachel couldn’t stop herself; she lunged forward and gorged herself on Natalie’s lips. Natalie’s sturdy upper-body barely moved an inch as her abdominals locked in recoil. Rachel held her keen grip on Natalie’s tense ass. Natalie was surprised at the ease with which Rachel pried open her thin lips and massaged her tongue with such strong, sensual rhythm.

“Oh my god, yes….please….let’s get big.” Rachel gasped, tearing herself from Natalie’s mouth as long as she could bear. “Let’s get totally...buff…jacked...ripped…perfect!” Her tongue danced enthusiastically inside Natalie’s mouth. She ran her hands through Rachel’s thick hair and wrapped her fingers firmly around the back of her head.

Face to face and crotch to crotch. Rachel pushed herself against Natalie’s rock hard body, sigh sexually as she felt her bullet-nipples rub against Natalie’s concrete pecs. Without breaking their embrace, Natalie opened the top drawer of her bedside table and foraged around inside. Her hands ran over a familiar, plastic, long, hard object and she grinned as Rachel’s tongue still twisted eagerly inside her mouth.

Suddenly, after what only felt like the blink of an eye – both girls hungry for more – Rachel peeled her lips away.

“Wait! I almost forgot - isn’t it your turn – am I supposed to trust a half-arsed coach who won't finish her own initiation!?” she teased, nodding towards the yoga mat beside the bed. Seductively, she swung her shimmering raven hair over her shoulder and slowly ran a finger through the deep trenches of Natalie’s abs.

Natalie licked her lips, savouring Rachel’s taste in her mouth, and obliged. In moments her six-pack was bulging through the thin spandex even harder as she crunched and twisted through every exercise she knew, twenty at a time, without rest. Her skin dripped like the sweltering candles.

It wasn’t until her sixtieth rep that she started to grimace. Blood was sent pumping into her chiselled abs and her fatless obliques rippled along her sides as striated and pronounced as Rachel’s ribs. Her flexed arms were clasped behind her head as she heaved her muscular upper-body up and down under Rachel’s lustful gaze.

Unfurled on the bed, she toyed vigorously with her moist crotch as she scanned over Natalie’s tight stomach as pronounced nubs of abdominal bit into the suit’s airtight skin, clenched and bulged, hard as steel. Rachel sighed heavily, ignoring subtlety. The suit’s incredible power – a seemingly unlimited source of her own potential, lay grunting, pumping and sweating in front of her own eyes - Natalie’s perfectly pumped-up physique made her heart burst with desire.

Both girls had lost count by the time Natalie’s bulging abs cried enough. Her suit was dark blue almost all over, sweat glistened all over Natalie’s flushed face.

“Half-arsed, huh?” Natalie panted, her abs climbing and melting which each breath.

“Come.” Rachel whispered. Natalie joined her immediately and fell submissively on to her back, looking up at the sleek girl who now had all the confidence of a 7 foot Amazon queen.

“Sit still.” She commanded - not that Natalie was moving anywhere soon. Rachel nimbly straddled Natalie’s sculpted, writhing hips, just in time for her suit to wake. From behind her back, Rachel revealed the toy from Natalie’s drawer and feigned a gasp of surprise. A desirous grin to rival even Rachel’s burst across Natalie’s gorgeous, sweat-soaked face. She knew exactly what was coming next.

“My way of saying ‘thank you’.” She purred, deftly flicking the vibrator’s switch and sliding it against Natalie’s pounding clit.

Natalie’s lungs burst at the first touch of her pussy. She moaned deeply, clutching handfuls of bedsheet. Her heart stamped with anticipation - she could already feel the suit starting to lap at her tender abs.

“Here it comes...oh my god...here it comes!” she cried, suddenly overwhelmed with unbearable ecstasy.

Her six-pack punched proudly out of her midriff. Her upper-body crunched forward, her abs bulging even bigger as she flexed. Another surge of pleasure made her soaking crotch jolt powerfully. Rachel didn’t relent; stroking her more vigorously to compliment the suit’s deeper, more intimate squeezes.
Natalie’s back arched, offering Rachel a perfect view of her swelling abs, stretching her abdomen and showcasing each abdominals incredible new size.

Her abs tightened again, her suit stretched even thinner, sucking the spandex into her navel as her surging six-pack squeezed out the air. Two thin veins pumped into her lower abs, Rachel watched them flank her bellybutton and before they dove into the deepening crevice between her muscles.
Orgasmic rapture ached inside every inch of Natalie’s body. The keen strokes from Rachel and the suit groping her abs, pumping them harder, fuller, more pronounced - the two were virtually fighting for control of her, racing to bring her to mind-blowing climax first. The pleasure was unexampled, unrivalled. Natalie couldn’t care less who won.

Her obliques rippled rhythmically down either side of her abdominals, Rachel observed her chiselled abs tighten and relax and timed her strokes in synchrony and heard Natalie’s submissive moans suddenly turn to hungry howls of delight.

Rachel rode atop her bucking, writhing hips like a seasoned cowgirl - keeping her balance while assertively rubbing the buzzing toy around Natalie’s soaking pussy. Natalie’s body rocked with giddy spasms, her toes and hands flayed, clutching and clawing from her hair, to the pillows, her own abs and the dampened bed sheets. Natalie’s body climbed closer and closer to incredible climax.

With a final, passionate, hungry bite, the suit squeezed a few more drops from each PumpPatch into her muscles and her abs flexed well beyond their previous peak. Natalie’s eyes burst open at the sensation, the air from her lungs was shunted out of her chest by her bulging, and tightening abs. Natalie arched her back again.

“Oh my god, don’t stop! Don’t stop! Yes...hah...YES....HMPH...YESSSS!!!” Natalie screamed out into the warm orange room and the aging flame on the nightstand disappeared like it was on a birthday cake.

Phew, there it all is. Hope you guys enjoyed it, it's certainly one of my favourite chapters so far, what do you lot reckon?  ;)

Metal Sphere

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2014, 01:27:33 am »
First of all... Goddamn.

Second of all, K+.

I first saw this story over on © Saradas.org, and I certainly missed following the adventures of Rachel and Natalie. Keep up the DAMN good work, man.

solitariodude

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2014, 03:34:10 am »
 “Oh my god, I can’t believe this is real - this can’t be happening!”
'Bout sums it up for me :) K#100 on the latest installment :clap: :thanks: and looking forward to more!

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2014, 12:06:06 am »
Certainly worth the wait. Good to see you haven't forgotten about us completely. A well deserved K+, sir.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2014, 10:07:58 pm »
 :what:well, I don't have Natalie's abs, but that last instalment had me screaming “Oh my god, don’t stop! Don’t stop! Yes...hah...YES....HMPH...YESSSS!!!”

:rock:

K+ of course

lj55068

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2014, 11:20:21 pm »
Awesome story. Cant wait for more.

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2014, 03:35:17 am »
Chapter 9

(A/n) Glad you all enjoyed the last chapter! And thank you for the warm reception after being away! Hope you enjoy this rather bitesize one. Thanks go out to MetalSphere, Solitariodude, Ninjastar, Sevenpeight and LJ55068!

Rachel's tiny red t-shirt already looked tighter around her slender frame. She was practically skipping to the gym. Her perky breasts swayed higher and prouder than before, and her belt clung tightly to the hot pants around her tiny, 26 inch waist. Determination burned in her eyes. Natalie meanwhile, tailed behind, trying not to tense her aching abs.

“You know how a sauna works, right?” Rachel asked slowing her pace and adjusting her thick-rimmed glasses.

“You climb naked into a wooden box, get sweaty and avoid eye contract with a bunch of strangers, yeah I’m familiar.”

“No – I mean why they work, why they’re good for you?”

Natalie was indifferent, but shrugged out of courtesy.

“The pores in your skin - they open up when they are subjected to a lot of heat and moisture. When your pores are open, your body can sweat out all of the toxins, dirt and other stuff that’s gotten in to your skin. In pretty ancient times a slave would even scrape the sweat and dirt off of your back with a sickle. But yeah, now you just go in and try and stay longer than the guy who was already there before you - until you’re done.  Then you dive into cold water afterwards to close your pores again.”

Natalie took a long swig of her coffee and nodded, again not to be rude.

“See where I’m going with this?” Rachel said, peering provocatively over her specs.

“Is this a long-winded way of saying you want to go in the sauna after our workout?”

“No, I want to go before.” Rachel leaned towards Natalie as she said so. “If we open our pores, we’ll let all the bad stuff out...” Natalie swallowed another mouthful of coffee, hoping for a hint somewhere in bitter cup of blackness. “But that means we can also let more of the ‘good stuff’ in...” Rachel trailed off knowingly, nodding towards Natalie's gym bag.

Natalie's eyes widened as the logic flashed on like a lightbulb. "Our pores - the suits - the patches, right!"  Natalie nodded, and her heart pounded excitedly.

“If it works, we’ll get even bigger even faster!” Rachel fluttered, clasping her hands together and virtually swooning at the idea.

“You’re a clever little toothpick aren’t you?” Natalie jibed, nudging her with her muscular arm. “I think I’ll trust anything you say after last night. I mean, my abs, they’re still so sore." she chuckled, then immediately grimaced at the burning in her six-pack.

"You're welcome" Rachel purred as the gym doors opened before them. Natalie smiled as they headed to the changing rooms to undress. "I'm full of good ideas, you'll see."

They both dashed into their usual stall, giddy with anticipation. Natalie unwrapped her tracksuit from around her burly back and peeled off her tight t-shirt  - sighing as she revealed her beautiful physique. Rachel swallowed as she realised she hadn't seen any of Natalie's latest developments in only her golden, naked skin.

Natalie unveiled a tightly-woven wall of thick, perfect musculature. Striations, veins and detail Rachel had never even imagined. She gawped at the dense sheets and sculpted chunks of muscle between her shoulders, as well as the incredible depth of the crevice at the base of her spine. The separation in her rounded shoulders, even the striations in even her bulging triceps - her upper body was so packed with muscle, Rachel couldn't peel her eyes off of her.

She traced the sculpture of her hips. The curved shelves that swept down to her tight waist were so defined, they looked almost inhuman.

Natalie meanwhile, was busy pulling her blue one-piece swimsuit over her legs. She hadn't worn it since she had been using the pumpsuit but hoped (ambitiously) it would stretch just as much. Noting the silence behind her, she turned around and giggled as she saw Rachel staring at her muscles, entranced.

Natalie's upper abs now punched out almost in line with her pecs, wider and thicker than ever. Her jacked-up six-pack tapered down to the sculpted hips where her tiny swimsuit hung. Natalie gave Rachel a seductive wink before she peeled the costume over her gorgeous abs and pecs.

After some firm tugging, Natalie squeezed the rest of her body inside. Looking in the mirror, she blushed. She was completely bulging out of the skimpy outfit. Her muscles poured out of the swimsuit that used to fit her so comfortably, so modestly. Her nipples were barely covered, and her hulking back spilled over the both sides of the struggling little garment.

Natalie purred admiringly, watching her abs bite into the stretched fabric. She flexed her pecs curiously and felt the suit tighten around her body. She flexed her pectorals again, daring the suit closer to her nipples. She flexed even harder, and gasped as strained straps stretching over her traps snapped instantly. She covered her breasts instinctively, expecting the suit to fall to her ankles, but it didn't move a millimetre. Tentatively, she removed her arm from across her chest and approved of the new - strapless - one-piece costume clinging to her bodybuilder physique.

In her red bikini, Rachel was still slim but no longer fragile. Her new eight-pack was thinly painted over her pasty stomach. She crossed her sinewy arms impatiently while Natalie ogled her own reflection until Rachel cleared her throat. Muttering an apology, Natalie took Rachel's hand and guided her to the saunas.

Scrambling up the sauna benches, Rachel quickly began splashing generous ladels of water over the hot coals in the corner. Furious, tropical heat flooded the tiny cabin in moments. Minutes later, both girls were starting to glisten in the sweltering heat. Natalie's body was shimmering, her blonde hair dark, damp and spread across her cheeks. Another minute passed before their breathing became laboured, Rachel playfully wiped the sweat off of Natalie's gleaming muscles, her veins now glowing bright green in the suffocating heat.

10 minutes passed. "How much longer? Isn't this enough?" Natalie pleaded through shallow breaths.

"2 more minutes." Rachel sighed, her head between her knees.

"No way. I'm done." Natalie clambered down and stumbled out of the room.

Panting, Rachel looked down at her body. She was virtually reflective with sweat now. Through sweat-stung eyes she saw Natalie's muscular silhouette through the misty glass door - she swallowed a gulp of the heavy air and willed herself to withstand another suffocating minute in the heat. 60 eternal seconds marched past before finally, she conceded and joined Natalie outside.

"Ok, we need to suit up right now." Rachel coughed. Together they staggered back to their changing room stall.

Natalie slid her slippery body inside the suit. The spandex clung tightly to her glistening muscles, and already she felt the prickles of each PumpPatch as they passed over her sensitive skin.

The suits quickly darkened around their soaking bodies. The wet fabric slithered over and into every curve and crevice of their physiques and felt tighter than ever. Natalie looked carved from stone in the dark blue, her thick muscles heaving with her deep breaths. Even Rachel's fledgling muscles looked more pronounced as she wiped another bead of sweat from her nose.

"Ok, here goes." Rachel murmured, adjusting the greasy spandex around her neck.

Natalie already couldn't have replied if she wanted to. She sipped sharp breaths through her teeth as she felt the patches bite into her soft, vulnerable skin. Her pulse thumped in her ears. Thick veins began throbbing in her neck.

Her shoulders burst into thick, rounded orbs.  She clenched her fists as the serum flooded into every single fibre of her biceps and pumped them up to their 15-inch peak.  The warm venom plunged deep into the very core of her body and then burst outwards, inflating her from the inside out. In seconds her muscles rippled to their full size, pumping up fuller and fuller until she was locked, trembling and rigid by the overwhelming energy coursing through her physique.

Rachel gleefully soaked up the venom, inviting it deeper and deeper into her vulnerable muscles. Her nipples turned to bullets and she whimpered submissively as her biceps flexed to the size they were the night before - a tiny vein appearing on her saturated muscles. Her tightening pecs hoisted her delicate boobs up her chest with a grunt. She felt the addictive tension sweeping over her stomach, her tiny abs burned white hot as they flexed as hard as they could. She quaked as her slender body was drenched with power. As the serum rushed down into her very fingers and toes, her lips slowly twisted into a maniacal grin.

As their quivering bodies tried to absorb the last drops of unhampered power, an incredible avalanche of adrenaline exploded inside them. Igniting the most intense pre-workout they had ever felt, their eyes popped wide open, and neither of the girls could wait to start pumping iron.

Basking in the intense pump, Natalie embraced her body's sensual aching. Her pecs sat tight and tense, each beautifully separated slab rippling just inches under her chin. She felt her throbbing lats creaking at their proudest width, and her fully ripened glutes press into each other as she rose to her tip-toes and flexed the tension out of her pumping quads.

“Wow. That was – that was...” Natalie panted, inspecting the fervent veins pulsing across her shoulders and down her thighs "What if that’s just the start?” her eyes shimmered with anticipation and desire.

"I've never felt this...this pumped!" Rachel growled.

"Are you ready?"

"So ready" she replied, wiping some saliva from the corner of her mouth.

My next post should be the start of a new project I've been working on for a little white. I think you'll like it, so keep your eyes peeled!

lj55068

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2014, 10:49:49 am »
Another great chapter. Can't wait to see this new project of yours.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2014, 05:30:34 pm »
Yes, yes, most certainly, yes. I approve heartily, sir. Well done. K+

p.s. How does the suit keep producing serum? Does it need 'reloading'? Did I miss something?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2014, 09:16:54 pm »
This is an awesome story which I really enjoy. Please go on!
I like the characterization, the style, the pace and the description. It's a complete package!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2014, 12:54:30 am »
Fantastic... *wipes saliva from corner of mouth*

Keep it up (so I can too)  :rock:

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2014, 04:00:04 am »
Yes, yes, most certainly, yes. I approve heartily, sir. Well done. K+

p.s. How does the suit keep producing serum? Does it need 'reloading'? Did I miss something?

There is a little mention of it in Chapter 8 Part 1, but you're right I haven't explored it total detail just yet.

The idea is that patches have enough serum in them to last a month, then Natalie gets new suits delivered to her and she sends the old ones back.

I was actually planning to talk about all this in more detail in the coming chapters, so we're on the same page!

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2014, 02:42:43 pm »
(A/n) Guess who's back?

[Part I]

"My hands - they won't stop shaking." Rachel whispered with nervous anticipation as she pulled her t-shirt over her venom-soaked body.

"Mine neither." Natalie replied. She curled her fingers into small fists and saw the dense sinews in her forearm jostle for space. Natalie’s pumpsuit clung to her tighter than she’d ever felt, its amorous grip and venomous teeth so deeply embedded in her muscles she felt almost naked as they entered the well-attended studio. Despite her baggy tank-top, her chest felt as though it stuck a metre out in front of her. Her restless muscles were pumped-up so tightly, that each and every irresistible flex felt like it would send them bursting out of her suit.  "But it's a good thing - don't lose your pump. Keep your intensity high and your weights heavy." Natalie began piling stacks of 20 kilogram plates beside her gym mat and barbell. Rachel followed her lead.

The door swung open and the sprightly instructor bounded to the front of the studio.

"Morning guys and gals - good to see some new faces in our advanced BodyPump class." He smiled, with a nod to Natalie. "One of them certainly looks like she'll be able to keep up!" Natalie blushed and self-consciously tugged at the tiny pink shorts stretched over her thighs.

Rachel huffed quietly - tensing the fledgling muscles in her arms to remind herself of her newly enhanced strength. She glanced at the tomb of wall-to-wall mirrors, and a pang of anxiety sucked the air out of her stomach. In every direction she saw her slender outline beside Natalie's thick physique. Her slouched shoulders beside Natalie's rigid posture - her backside flat compared to Natalie's ripe, rounded ass. She felt miniature, fragile, and certainly not belonging in a room so full of seasoned and impressive physiques.

Already stamping from the heady dose of the pump patch's venom - her anxious heart pounded even more fiercely.

She gritted her teeth beneath her grudging lips and she dragged two extra weight plates to her mat.

"Let's get started!" the instructor barked with a clap of his chalk-dusted hands. Rachel nodded sternly as music starting pumping into the room.

Natalie's biceps thumped with adrenaline the moment she curled her barbell up to her chest. She lowered the weight slowly, stretching her thick arms before confidently hoisting the weights up again. All of her muscles brimmed with energy. Her biceps pressed hungrily against her ribs as she squeezed out each rep.

A ripple of assurance washed over Rachel as she realised she was keeping good time with the whole class. She matched them curl for curl - unparalleled adrenaline crackled through her veins. She savoured the sensation of her new muscles swelling with blood and tightening her sleeves as the reps marched on.

"Shrugs - let's warm up our shoulders!" the instructor shouted. Natalie's lips were sent twisting as the bustling muscles in her back tightened together into a thick wall. Her broad shoulders seemed to lower for eternity, stretching the thick traps flanking her neck.

Rachel felt like the muscles were going to rip her ears off as she began shrug the barbell in time with the others. However, she quickly felt the muscles in her neck shoulders warming, and in half a dozen reps she had found her rhythm.

"Shoulders presses in 3 - 2 - 1!"

The whole class hauled their barbell up to their chins and deftly pushed them towards the ceiling. Natalie didn't miss a beat. Rachel awkwardly managed to lift her trembling barbell above her head a few seconds behind the others.

"Ok, Rach?" Natalie whispered as she effortlessly began pumping her meaty shoulders.

"F - fine!" Rachel panted back, shakily completing another rep.

The instructor barked. Rachel was quietly pleading for a rest already  - at least a pause in the assault on her tender, day-old muscles. A piercing heat singed the slender sinews in her shoulders, she was relieved when the focus was shifted to her back.

"Now some rows!" the instructor ordered.

Rachel rocked to find balance in her heels, catching up the others by bringing the bar to the bottom of her narrow chest. Natalie's bar kissed the tips of her meaty pecs with perfect discipline. Her burly back pulled the spandex affectionately over her nipples, within a few reps they were erect as bullets.
"Ok warm-up over - let's get serious now!" the instructor called sternly. The class veterans responded immediately, adding more weights to their barbells. "Alright: one up - three down!" He curled his barbell up to his chest, then began lowering it at an agonising pace.

Hurriedly copying their classmates, the girls began their heavier curls. Rachel felt a deep burning in her biceps. She exhaled assertively and attacked her first set. She tried to resist glances at Natalie's double-sized barbell, or the immaculate form with which she curled it. She furrowed her brow and pushed through the white heat.

Her pumpsuit's introductory dose was already beginning to wane. Yet she refused to cave. With each rep, she found another serum-soaked sinew and commanded its full strength. Despite every rep her body told her would be her last, her mind coaxed another rep from her searing muscles.
In the desperately brief pauses between sets, she re-kindled the burning desire to grow bigger, and stronger. Every time, her muscles would suddenly hum with a re-doubled swell of energy, and she attacked the next exercise.

-------
After 45 minutes of relentlessly pumping, crunching, curling and squatting their backs, abs, arms and legs, the composure from Natalie's face was long gone. She grunted and snarled through the last reps. The suit slippery with sweat, beads were dripping from the tips of her hair.

Her muscles were torn and soft from the intense exercise. Her pumped up pecs were capped with pointed nipples, her sculpted six-pack rippled with her heavy breaths and her blood-filled quads were swollen and quivering.

Compared to Rachel however, she looked ready to host the 9 o'clock news. As the music faded from the speakers, the studio echoed with an incongruous clattering of weight plates and exhausted sighs. Rachel followed her weights as she slumped on the floor - utterly spent.

Natalie returned both their weights, cueing a grateful nod from the instructor. "C'mon Rach - we've got to go and change." She gestured excitedly towards the studio door.

"Just gimme a - gimme a second." Rachel gasped in reply. Her dishevelled hair was strewn over her face and sticking to the corners of her mouth.

"Get up, we don't have much time!" Natalie whispered impatiently. Rachel weakly out-stretched a clammy palm, Natalie rolled her eyes.

Natalie gripped her greasy hand and then scooped her panting, broken body off of the floor - her biceps still trembling from the workout - and carried her towards the studio doors.

"Not bad, girls. Not bad at all!" The instructor chuckled, himself breathless as they left the door swinging behind them. "Tell her she did great!" He grinned at Natalie and gave a thumbs up.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [poddy] Natalie and the PumpSuit | #FMG

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View