Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575048 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 08:37:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The party
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The party  (Read 5353 times)

Offline Isaaclarke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The party
« on: January 07, 2023, 04:39:25 pm »
Hi everyone! Another small and one short story I hope you like!

John was eighteen years old and was a very known guy at his school. Not the quarterback style of guy but more like the “everyone likes him” guy. He would always have a joke ready and nobody could really say hat he wasn’t funny. So of course he was invited to the party at Michael’s house, the richest kid of his class, that had invited almost everyone to his house to have fun and enjoy one of the last days of school. John was happy because as an extroverted person has always been at ease between people and would usually be the main attraction at parties. But even more than for that he was happy because Laura was invited too. Laura was a pretty shy girl, she wasn’t very popular but not even a bullied girl, she just liked being on her own for most of the time. He asked her a few days before the party if she would have come and she surprisingly said yes.

John as always had a thing for her. The few times they spoked she revealed to him that she had a lot of interests. She loved playing chess and reading books but was also really into sports of any kind. One time she also revealed him that she had pretty decent abs for a girl but their conversation abruptly ended when they got caught by the teacher during lesson so he never had a chance to deepen the topic. The thing was that John was really into girl’s muscles so hearing that phrase made him even more interested in Laura who used to only wear baggy clothes and could hide any kind of body under her large sweatshirts.

So the day of the party came and John was enthusiastic. As soon as he entered everyone started calling his name and giving him high fives. He spoked with everyone he would encounter leaving a trace of happiness behind him. He was having fun but of course he was there for a totally different reason, he was there to find Laura. He was actually the only person in their class and probably in the whole school to have some kind of intimacy with her so he wouldn’t have any problem speaking with her.

Finally, in a corner of the main room, her saw her. She was dressed casually with a t-shirt revealing a nice set of arms. Nothing too muscular but she was pretty toned for a girl. John’s interest in her became even more significant.

“Hi Laura!”, said John greeting her with a huge smile on his face

“Hi”, se relied with a really low tone of voice.

“It’s nice to see you at the party! I’m really happy that you came”, said John in his usual happy and full of energy tone of voice

They then proceeded speaking about some classic ice breaking arguments like school and tv series and slowly Laura started opening with him feeling more confident she could trust John. Then the main argument came. The were talking and occasionally move to let some people pass or to find quieter places and they ended up in the kitchen of the house. Here was stored a big cake probably for the later moments of the party.

“That’s a really good looking cake, I would love a slice of that”, said John

“ It’s really good looking”, said Laura, “and actually I would love to eat a slice of that too but sadly I really can’t”.

Sensing he could hijack the conversation to his interested argument he asked: “why is that?”

“Because actually I’m training really hard following a strict diet and that cake seems full of carbs and fats”, she answered.

“Yes I remember you saying to me a few days ago that you were into sports and you were building you physique to be strong and athletic. Actually I can kinda see that your arms looks pretty muscular for a girl”

She started getting red cheeks and and answered with a low voice “Thanks”.

John knew he couldn’t lost this occasion.
“Actually I remember you saying to me that you actually have a pretty nice set of abs am I wrong?”

“No you’re not, I’m actually proud of my abs” she said with a surprisingly high tone of voice.

“Would you mind showing them to me?” Asked John.

“I don’t know, what if some one enters the kitchen?”, she said

“No one will I promise but if you don’t want to do it I won’t pressure you”

“No no I’m really proud of them and I would love to see your reaction”, said Laura with an even more surprisingly loud tone of voice “it’s just that I don’t want anyone else to see them”.

John was losing hope. He was so close to the finish line but couldn’t reach his goal. Also he didn’t want to invade her personal space.
But then Laura said:

“Actually now that I’m thinking I don’t even need to lift my shirt up to show my abs. Watch this”.

As she said that she tells him to look at her belly with just a small gesture of her head. Suddenly, without her needing to make any effort, six small figures started appearing though the shirt. John was in disbelief. Just by flexing her abs she was making them visible even though her shirt. It meant that, when flexed, her abs would become so hard and protruding that even a shirt couldn’t hold them. After a few seconds even a couple more blocks became evident. Laura was hiding behind that shirt a perfect eight pack abs.

“Wow that is mazing!”, said John in total disbelief, “I can almost see perfectly your abs even without you having to lift your shirt, I didn’t know that abs could be visible even through clothes”

“Not every abs is visible through clothes, but mine certainly are”, she said now with and uncharacteristic smile on her face.

“Ok i can’t resist, I want to show you more”, she continued. And has she said this she took a chair from under the table and put it in front of the kitchen door to prevent anyone from entering. She then lifted her shirt up to show John the most majestic view he could have ever dreamed of.
Eight perfectly sculpted blocks in four rows of two. Every one of them big like at least a small tennis ball. It was almost unrealistic. They were also slightly moving under each of Laura’s breath. John couldn’t say anything.

“You know I’m not a very talkative person. I don’t like my time to be wasted in stupid and useless conversations. But as soon as I think that someone deserves my time I really love to reward that person” she said with a really sensual tone of voice still with her incredible abs in full display. John was dumbfounded. He had just taken a beer from the fridge a few moments earlier and he had to put it on the table before even opening it.

“Let me help you with that” she said.

Laura the proceeded to take the bottle of beer and placed it between the middle rows of her spectacular set of abs. Then all of a sudden her face completely changed. The usually normal a relaxed face became for a split second incredibly focused and strained. Her abs became suddenly wider, thicker and bigger and with a small movement from her hand she opened the bottle, using her abs as a bottle opener.

“You’re welcome”, she said

“This is amazing,  you’re amazing!!”, said John still not believing at his eyes.

“I think I already knew that”, said an overly confident and completely different Laura.

Needless to say, the party really exceeded john’s expectations.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The party
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 09:13:58 pm »

Not bad, a cute one shot. Hope the year lets you grow more as a writer.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2023, 02:21:30 am »
I would love you to grow this story l. It has sooooo much potential

Offline Isaaclarke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 01:18:21 pm »
As asked, here is a brief continuation of the story. Hope you like it!

The party continues

For the rest of the party Laura would play games on John. She loved the looks he would give her every time she would show some impressive feat of strength with her abs. At one point, when most people moved outside to the pool, John was searching for the pen used to mark the paper cups with names. He had just broke his cup and was trying to write his name on a new one but couldn’t find the pen. He thought that only one pen for this kind of party was a really stupid idea but as soon as he was almost losing hopes Laura reached to him.

“Are you searching for something?”, she asked.

“Yeah i can’t seem to find the pen used to write names on the cups”, he answered.

“Are you sure that you looked everywhere you could?”, asked her in a quite provocatively way.

“I mean I looked on the table and under it but I’m pretty sure that it isn’t there so I guess I did it yes”. John was pretty sure the pen was completely lost.

“Well let me tell you, you’re missing something. You are missing different places where the pen could be hold”, she said with a grin on her face. And with that she took his hand a put it under her shirt. The first thing that John felt was the hardness of that belly. It was incredible. He just saw it a few moments later but couldn’t ever imagine how hard it was. I mean it looked incredible but that belly was like pure steel, like a medieval armor or something. He was too busy feeling every inch on those abs, block by block starting from the bottom when she interrupted him:

“I mean I would do the same if I were in you but weren’t you looking for something?”

John didn’t understand it at first. He was completely distracted by the almost inhuman muscle mass under his palm to remember what he was looking for. He didn’t answered immediately and kept touching that iron vest that was her abs. And then reality struck him. Between her abs there was a plastic object. It was small but was hold firmly between her slightly flexed abs. It was the pen he was searching.

“Found anything yet?”, she asked him with a mischievous grin on her face.

Of course he had found the pen. But he couldn’t understand how it was possible. With a completely relaxed face and abs just a bit flexed she was holding and has been holding a pen for the entirety of the conversation. Her abs muscles were so deep that she could hold a pen with out any effort. He started thinking what kind of object could be kept in place just by her abs.

“A small book could be fit in those crevices for surely”, thought John.

He then proceeded to extract the pen but the plastic object would not move an inch. John was not a muscular guy but was pretty big for his age and always thought of himself as pretty strong after joining the gym. But apparently his arm was weaker than Laura’s abs grip.
Suddenly the grip loosened and John was able to obtain the object. But the whole situation excited him so much that as soon as he extracted the pen he threw it away and kept feeling Laura’s abs.

“Who gave you permission”, she said with a strong and jokingly angry tone of voice.

John right hand was in the main row between her abs and suddenly he started feeling pressure around his hand. In a few seconds he was completely trapped. The hand was blocked between two rows of perfectly sculpted blocks of muscle. Each one of the abs started getting bigger and wider and suddenly the crevices in which John had put his hand was completely gone, only leaving his hand blocked between those mighty muscles.

“So this is how you learn your lesson”, she said.

His hand was getting every second more trapped between those muscle. Those abs where so hard that his hand started even hurting. But at some point she again loosened the grip and let him take out his hand from that muscular trap.

“I’m just kidding, I loved you touching my abs, just ask my permission next time”, she said with a wink.

John was ecstatic. But also a bit scared. When he was a kind he almost lost his hand when his dad brought him to his job and he put his right hand in an hydraulic press. His dad saved John’s hand in an instant but not without him having enough time to feel how strong that press was. Well, after today’s experience, he wasn’t sure anymore that was hydraulic press was that strong.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 08:56:26 pm »
cute and exploratory, first hand experience for John............lets see what else he gets to explore next! Nice start, good style. KARMA to you, K+++

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The party

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View