Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573574 Posts in 72752 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 11:22:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Love in the Weight Room (Revised)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Love in the Weight Room (Revised)  (Read 4710 times)

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Love in the Weight Room (Revised)
« on: November 30, 2020, 02:35:18 am »
I was at the health club using the electronic bicep curl machine when an absolutely Gorgeous Blue-eyed blonde walked up to me. She was wearing pair of Skintight workout leggings & a t- shirt covered a by a half-zippered burgundy sweater

How much are you curling on your right arm? she inquired

I’m up to 70 lbs per arm now, If you need the machine I’m almost done?

No problem.  That is what I curl, too.

I love your arms.  My name is Robynne Armstrong, you have a great smile.

Thank you, I’m Alan, so do you?

How big are they flexed?

18 inches, why?

Alan, Do you mind if I ask you something?

Sure go ahead?

Would you date a Journalism major & very muscular natural bodybuilder whom like you is very strong with peaked & sharply defined 18 inch biceps.

Absolutely, My Ideal Girl would be muscular & strong as strong I am or more so.  It really isn't an issue, Robynne I love Strong Women.

My Biceps are diamond hard. I have great genetics & have been training for 10 years, Robynne replied, Could we go to my private posing room, I’d love to see & feel you flex at full strength

Sure, I’m right handed will you do the same for me?

Me too,  & I’d love to. I do have another question, though

Sure?

After we flex & you've feel my muscle, could we armwrestle at my table ?

Of course, I said.

Robynne Winked as we walked, I lift, flex & compete like a man, but I am a very good sport when I lose a match. I hate disrespect. gloating or cheating, At My Gym, I am known for having the hardest & most defined biceps of anyone there but I don’t brag about it.

I am exactly the same way.

We entered the posing room & she closed the door.

Give me a minute, Robynne Said as she turned her back & removed her sweater out of view

Close your Eyes, Alan & Turn around then slowly flex your right arm very hard. After I feel your bicep I might just kiss you.

My fist started to shake & I could hear her walking toward me, By the time she stopped, we were face to face, five inches apart.

Don’t open your eyes yet, she purred as her hand touched my bicep, caressing it.  Alan, your bicep is incredible. It’s so hard, Go all out for me.

I obliged & gave it everything I had.

My eyes were still closed as I felt her wrap her arms around my neck & then our lips touched.

With a gentle push her tongue entered & It was clear by her intent that this might take a minute or two.

Our lips parted & Robynne’s Smile was more than enough proof that she was very pleased.

Open your eyes, mister, she said.

One look at this lovely lady  was proof enough that she wasn't exaggerating.  Very Muscular was right on the money.  Her Breasts were beyond perfect.
Robynne Stepped  back & slowly raised her right arm. I could see the definition of her vascular biceps.

Curling her wrist & Flexing down hard, Robynne’s Bicep exploded into view.

Robynne let out a sexy grunt & purred,  Alan, feel my muscle.

Her skin was like warm satin & her massive bicep was as hard as a fresh cut diamond with sharp definition to match. God, I love my arms. Robynne said. I’m going to flex harder for you than I have ever done for any man.

She leaned in & gave me a kiss that would stop traffic.  God, you are Gorgeous, she whispered.

Robynne shook her right arm out & flexed again, her forearm vibrated as she poured her strength into the flex. Her Fist shook as she was now flexing with all her might.

Feel my muscle now, Alan.

Your muscle is so hard & so  beautiful, Robynne, may I Kiss it ?

Oh my God, Yes, she moaned.  My lips need attention too though.

The kiss we shared was long & an invitation to so much more.

Alan, Before we arm wrestle, Lets give our arms time to recover & go have a bite to eat, I’m starving, Robynne suggested.  I’d love some chinese food.

Are you familiar with The Lingnan, I replied

Who isn’t,  She said laughing.  Now we can get to know each other better.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Love in the Weight Room (Revised)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 12:02:27 am »
Part 2:

Robynne & I enjoyed a fabulous meal at the Lingnan Restaurant.

Its a cheat day for me, & I’m ravenous.

We ordered Spring Rolls, Chicken Fried Rice in Oyster Sauce; Beef in Garlic Sauce with Onions; Baby corn & Pea Pods &
Chicken in Soy Sauce.

There was more than enough leftovers for each of us to take home.

After Dinner, We walked the block & a half back to her apartment above the gym that she owned.

I have an armwrestling table in my living room, give me a minute to change, said Robynne

She came out wearing a tight, low cut t-shirt halter with sleeves that fully revealed her arms.

Giving her right arm a brief flex, she smiled,  Shall We?

As we were both right handed. We clasped are hands while our left hands gripped the left poles

3-2-1 – Go Robynne, said.

During the initial two minutes, both arms remained upright, Robynne smiled then turned her head to stare at her bicep.  I love to look at my muscle whenever I arm wrestle. With my split screen camera I can see your bicep, too.  Very Nice muscle you have ,mister.

3 minutes in, I brought Robynnes arm down a quarter of the way.  She looked at me smiling, Finally, a real challenge, you are strong, Alan.

At 7 minutes in With a grunt, Robynne brought our arms back to neutral & & pushed until I was a quarter of the way down. 

Back & forth matches are are my Favorite, she said.

Me too, I replied at 10 minutes in, pushing back hard, until we were past neutral & her lovely arm was halfway down.

Mmmm, nice going, you sexy sir, she grunted at the 13 minute mark but I’m not going down just yet. Robynne  pushed back even harder until my arm was halfway down.

We both looked at each other both smiling. No matter who wins, Robynne said, its a win-win for both of us, because we are getting naked after this is over. 

Both of are arms were feeling it as we neared 17 minutes, with all of my remaining strength I pushed us both past neutral & gently brought her arm down.

We are very evenly matched, said Robynne as she walked up & wrapped her arms around my neck.  She gave me a long kiss & whispered congratulations in my ear. 

Thank you, pretty lady I said, stroking her face. That match could have gone either way.

I know, my honey, & if I have any thing to say about it,  we will do this again, as your girlfriend, fiancee’ & wife.

By the way, we can watch that match over & over again, Alan. I filmed it just for us.

Why don’t we start the process & begin with love, I suggested

Turning out the lights, she said, My darling Alan, lets make love.

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Love in the Weight Room (Revised)
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 01:29:36 pm »
Part 2 added to this revised story. Part 3 coming soon.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Love in the Weight Room (Revised)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View