Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575048 Posts in 73005 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 07:16:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  What are the BEST Session Experiences you've had with a Session Wrestler/FBB?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What are the BEST Session Experiences you've had with a Session Wrestler/FBB?  (Read 20302 times)

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
Sounds like an amazing experience. I'm going to ask who but I understand if you decide to exercise discretion and not answer.

Will always remember.... Applying lotion to a very heavyweight fbb's nude form as she flexed in front of a floor length window.
KO's figure 4 scissors.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline d_jnes

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I think I just had my best.  I started seeing an FBB last year for sensual sessions.  She is a very strong woman and we were very evenly matched in strength.   And we had several great session combining making out, wrestling and flexing.  She loved to show her strength and test her strength/.  Then for various reasons we couldn't see each other for about 6 months.  I just saw her again,, she has been training like crazy.  She told me she wanted to show how much bigger she was.   And she did look a little bigger but what she really was STRONGER  As in stronger than me now.  Without either of us saying anything we both realized it and it kind of flipped  a switch in her.  She got more and more aggressive, the squeezing and the holds got tighter harder and more painful.  It was super hot.

Offline jpmorgan

• Activity:
    0%
Please do tell who it was:-)

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
Yes Becca was a sessioniate as she went under the name Lioness. Session back with her in 2009 and 2010. Was wonderful. Her bear hugs was the most amazing thing ever and I said before I tried a takedown of her and it was like trying to tackle a wall.

I always put Becca in the most underrated sessioniate category. 

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
Jana, Gayle. Monica, Isabelle, Muscle Beauty X the best...just hot and into the session

Best body over all Heather Policky

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
Kasie Cavanaugh was my first session and I was so nervous to do anything, but she put me right at ease with her jovial nature. I remember I told her "I'm wearing briefs," and expected get to laugh, and I when I shucked my pants she said "Those are brief, baby!" and we both cracked up. It was smooth sailing from there and she was so into the session too. I've had better sessions since then, particularly with Jen Kennedy and Shawna Strong, but Kasie will always been very special.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
Kasie Cavanaugh was my first session and I was so nervous to do anything, but she put me right at ease with her jovial nature. I remember I told her "I'm wearing briefs," and expected get to laugh, and I when I shucked my pants she said "Those are brief, baby!" and we both cracked up. It was smooth sailing from there and she was so into the session too. I've had better sessions since then, particularly with Jen Kennedy and Shawna Strong, but Kasie will always been very special.

Jennifer Kennedy is among the all-time greats as far as I'm concerned. Seductive, sexy and strong, but also intelligent and funny. She's intuitive and, at least in my sessions with her, really likes the scene. The same is true for Lora O. Goddess Vegas was tremendously strong, but also more of a dominatrix.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
I too have a lot of fond memories from the sessions I had with Kasie. She was a incredibly strong, a skilled wrestler, a blonde and blue eyed beauty. Who was both a true professional and brought fun and enthusiastic attitude to our sessions. But it pains to think of the price she paid for 20 plus years of sessions.

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
My first session with Karla Nelson and feeling female muscle for the first time.
Megan Abshire out of nowhere whispering in my ear while wrestling telling me if she wanted to fuck me I couldn’t stop her
Getting aggressively strap-oned by Annie R.
Julie B greeting me with a big tongue kiss on our 2nd session
Standing eye to tit with Blythe and looking way up to her chin.
These are a few of my favorite things!

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
Almost forgot getting an HJ from Lora O and her challenging me to stop her from making me cum. She won.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  What are the BEST Session Experiences you've had with a Session Wrestler/FBB?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View