Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575606 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:03:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 129770 times)

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2020, 04:56:08 am »
Yes she has a certain energy about her and passion that you feel throughout the whole session. It’s amazing how she has that same energy with everybody.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2020, 04:56:08 am »

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2020, 08:54:16 am »
Funny how with all the great things being said about Tapered Physique, this is what makes me want to meet her. Maybe not only her being such a powerhouse but from what some people have said, she also loves to show just how much she loves to dominate a man on the mat.

Honestly she’s one of the best today, her strength to size ratio is insane

Im telling you I am 4 inches taller and outweigh her by 80-90 pounds and she does most lifts with ease!!!

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #242 on: December 05, 2020, 07:35:30 pm »
Finally met TP recently. She's not my type, but some ladies acquire a rep that makes them a must-see and in her case that reputation proved well deserved. When I say she's not my type I don't mean I find her unattractive or her physique wanting in any area, neither are remotely true, it's simply that we like what we like and I prefer more size. I've learned never to underestimate but her strength still impressed, again as several others bigger than myself have already testified. I 'only' have 30-35 pounds and 5 inches on her. With her level of functional strength I assume she was a strong girl before ever walking into a gym. She won at armwrestling and we drew with my strong arm rather than pressing things to the point one of us might strain something. In wrestling I managed to pin her twice while she got more than a few points with holds, keeping her down when I did manage it was extremely difficult. She mentioned something about training, given her current abilities I'd guess if I had met her after another year and a half of said training those pins wouldn't have happened. As for lifts there wasn't one I suggested that she couldn't execute, including a no-wall straight lift. I'd put her right behind Jennifer Thomas - who is smaller but seems absolutely fearless when it comes to trying lifts - for #1 in their category. It's very possible that if I were bigger TP's lifts would've impressed more than Jennifer's. Her personality was also on point, the session didn't exactly fly by but instead everything we did felt like it kept exactly its proper experiential weight. I don't know if I'll see her again but I'm very happy I crossed Tapered off my list. Like I said she earned a top recommendation and I can't imagine anyone booking her and leaving disappointed no matter what he likes in a session.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #243 on: December 06, 2020, 11:27:01 am »
Never had a session with her but met her a few times.  Saw her yesterday to do several videos.. I co sign everyone who says she super cool/chill to be around and has a amazing body.  Granted it is only videos but if she even half as sensual/dominant in a private session then she deserves all the praise she gets and she very strong for her size I weigh 180-185 she did several lifts with ease.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #244 on: December 07, 2020, 10:45:12 am »
Never had a session with her but met her a few times.  Saw her yesterday to do several videos.. I co sign everyone who says she super cool/chill to be around and has a amazing body.  Granted it is only videos but if she even half as sensual/dominant in a private session then she deserves all the praise she gets and she very strong for her size I weigh 180-185 she did several lifts with ease.

Saw you in one of her new pics on the gram

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #245 on: December 09, 2020, 06:22:56 am »
Thanks for a well written review. I'm curious as to what she did before becoming a bodybuilder to develop such functional strength. Anybody have an idea?

... With her level of functional strength I assume she was a strong girl before ever walking into a gym.

She was a very skinny woman.  I always tell her how crazy it is because she’s naturally very skinny. She’s never been heavier than 150.  She says even when she was skinny she was kind of strong. I mean like 110-120 skinny.  And she has such a natural plumpy ass to go with it. She wasn’t really an athlete or anything that’s what’s crazy to me

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #246 on: December 09, 2020, 01:58:49 pm »
Far I know she is Irish

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #247 on: December 09, 2020, 08:51:03 pm »
Far I know she is Irish

Videos for who?!?! I need to see more hoodman
User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #248 on: December 10, 2020, 10:09:25 am »
Well she is here and I wasn’t gonna see her but Ms Melissa canceled on me so I saw her last night last minute. Probably my 9th or 10th time. We tried something we never have before. She did 2 shoulder sits with me. I am 5’8 and about 235 range. She is 5’4 and 145. 90 POUND DIFFERENCE!  She had no problem with it. First from the bed as she was sitting. Then I stood by the wall and as I was standing she just scooped me up under me and BAM!  She can probably do that with a 260 pound male!

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #249 on: December 10, 2020, 02:10:38 pm »
Well she is here and I wasn’t gonna see her but Ms Melissa canceled on me so I saw her last night last minute. Probably my 9th or 10th time. We tried something we never have before. She did 2 shoulder sits with me. I am 5’8 and about 235 range. She is 5’4 and 145. 90 POUND DIFFERENCE!  She had no problem with it. First from the bed as she was sitting. Then I stood by the wall and as I was standing she just scooped me up under me and BAM!  She can probably do that with a 260 pound male!

That's bonkers. I need to see her.

I know most of the conversation is around her incredible proportional strength, but any thoughts on her removing her implants?

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #250 on: December 10, 2020, 02:53:20 pm »
It's funny, she's quite versatile - I don't really care about strength at all, just muscle worship and she's incredible at that as well.

She was pretty open in conversation about the whole ordeal surrounding her implants, loads of complications and it sounded like some very questionable work from the surgeon.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #251 on: December 10, 2020, 07:30:27 pm »

That's bonkers. I need to see her.

I know most of the conversation is around her incredible proportional strength, but any thoughts on her removing her implants?

She is wearing a sports bra so you don’t see her topless but her tits weren’t the greatest with implants to be honest

Offline tommyboy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #252 on: December 12, 2020, 03:50:25 pm »
Her implants  although not the most natural looking looked great to me but I can understand why she had them removed,

FBB's ROCK!

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #253 on: December 13, 2020, 05:40:21 am »
That make her the strongest thing Ireland has produced since 101 proof Jameson.
Far I know she is Irish

I thought she was American.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #254 on: December 13, 2020, 10:22:54 pm »
TP is an 100% American and 1000% All Woman!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View