Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579625 Posts in 73838 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 12, 2024, 11:22:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mighty She Hulk
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mighty She Hulk  (Read 24863 times)

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Mighty She Hulk
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2023, 01:25:28 pm »
I’ve randomly checked her sessiongirls webpage again and have noticed that all of the people outing and calling out of slaves have been removed. I wonder if she did that on her own or if she was forced to by the website?  Still curious if any recent experiences with her. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2023, 01:25:28 pm »

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2023, 04:54:37 am »
SHe might be actually in my area soon, anyone seen her lately? Prices?  fun? sensual?

No one comes to my area so I am pretty excited someone like her might come

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2023, 03:14:40 pm »
SHe might be actually in my area soon, anyone seen her lately? Prices?  fun? sensual?

No one comes to my area so I am pretty excited someone like her might come

Honesty, she seems kind of crazy. I don't know what that was when she publicly called out all her "slaves" and what have you, but that's breaking a golden rule of discretion, which is kind of a cornerstone in this industry. Also, if you have to have a disclaimer at the very beginning of your SG profile addressing "bad reviews" and claiming that negative interactions are "because I'm a strong personality and it doesn't show the whole story," it's a red flag (which is again compounded when she did that weird thing of basically doxxing clients.)

If you want to reach out, go ahead, but honestly she seems like more trouble than she's worth.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2023, 03:44:46 pm »
 Think with your bigger head, to sum up
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2023, 04:25:14 pm »
I’ve been ‘negotiating’ with her recently over a session, although the session has been delayed for a few weeks.

I inadvertently asked a couple of dumb questions  :) … and promptly got told off. Although she did reply almost immediately realizing that her response was too harsh.

We’ve since agreed on the scope of the session. I’ve got to say that she’s the most detailed I’ve experienced in terms of defining what’s going to happen. For example, most women would just say yes to domination wrestling and domme trash talk whereas she asked me to give examples of what those terms mean to me. I don’t have the experience yet of her following through on those definitions, however I’d say she’s certainly the most thorough when it comes to session prep.

Once we’ve got through the formalities she’s certainly loosened up and become a bit more playful too.

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2023, 04:30:29 pm »

Dudes on here be like "I heard this wrestler likes to punt puppies off of bridges and that she killed a dude and licked his blood from her knife, but she's pretty hot and I am thinking of seeing her. How sensual is she?"

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2023, 04:33:45 pm »

Dudes on here be like "I heard this wrestler likes to punt puppies off of bridges and that she killed a dude and licked his blood from her knife, but she's pretty hot and I am thinking of seeing her. How sensual is she?"

:bravo: 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2023, 07:51:00 pm »
I’ve randomly checked her sessiongirls webpage again and have noticed that all of the people outing and calling out of slaves have been removed. I wonder if she did that on her own or if she was forced to by the website?  Still curious if any recent experiences with her.

Maybe a lawsuit threat?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2023, 02:23:33 pm »
 After a few email exchanges I might be convinced she doesn’t like sessions or cares for them much and has maybe had very little sessions and most have left unpleased.  I have been pretty specific and detailed and she responds with questions or just weird responses. Charges more than the top session women. And yeah i did a webcam with her once and she gave me a weird vibe. 

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2023, 07:29:14 pm »
After a few email exchanges I might be convinced she doesn’t like sessions or cares for them much and has maybe had very little sessions and most have left unpleased.  I have been pretty specific and detailed and she responds with questions or just weird responses. Charges more than the top session women. And yeah i did a webcam with her once and she gave me a weird vibe.

Why are you surprised?  This is someone who has more red flags than the Russia Day parade in Moscow   Her cam one to one's require everything to be reviewed in advance so how are her in person sessions going to be remotely fun?  Call it a lucky escape that you came to your senses.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2023, 07:33:06 pm »
Honestly i kind of knew but thought id give her a second chance. She wasn’t this bad when she started. Now it’s like every detail has to be specified. Like if she can do a piggyback but there no agreement on doing a piggyback she won’t do a piggyback because there was no agreement on it… that’s wild man!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2023, 08:13:08 pm »
I have met her - fun session but she charges a premium (or did, I dunno if that's still true) so I probably won't repeat - if she had a more standard rate I probably would.

She carries a chip on her shoulder the way a lot of competitors do, which can certainly come across as an attitude problem - just cam with her first and see what you think.

Can you describe more about your sesh? like type of sesh, your stats, etc.

Offline Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2023, 04:59:25 am »

LMFAO. Boom.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2023, 09:33:09 am »
I have met her - fun session but she charges a premium (or did, I dunno if that's still true) so I probably won't repeat - if she had a more standard rate I probably would.

She carries a chip on her shoulder the way a lot of competitors do, which can certainly come across as an attitude problem - just cam with her first and see what you think.

Can you describe more about your sesh? like type of sesh, your stats, etc.

It was just muscle worship so my stats aren't relevant.  She was a good time once we got into it and she definitely seemed to enjoy it, but my thing/expectation is that when I'm paying a premium for a service I'm not really interested in a 20 minute rant about how the airline screwed you over and you almost got into it with the gate personnel.  But in-session she was very accommodating and of course her body is amazing.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2023, 10:59:48 pm »
I sessioned with her in 2021, when things were starting to open back up. Fun time, no hassles. Wanted to session with her again but every time she came through the area our schedules didn't mesh, mostly on my end. But she was fun, personable, and sexy.
Meeting with her in October. The email tone was a different in terms of wanting details but we'll see.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mighty She Hulk

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View