Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576239 Posts in 73304 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 06:26:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Goddess Lauren  (Read 71406 times)

Offline haytch12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Goddess Lauren
« Reply #180 on: March 25, 2024, 12:42:47 am »
Can someone private message me her Insta, thinking of seeing her so would be good to see more pics

Offline Raven1973

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #181 on: March 25, 2024, 09:42:13 pm »
If you go on session girls there’re pictures of her and it’s VERY accurate.I’d even venture to say she’s bigger now if that makes any sense.

Offline lurker1000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #182 on: March 26, 2024, 07:06:30 pm »
I don't know if she even has an Insta****. If you like sensual muscular women then just see her. You won't be disappointed. Literally everyone on here who has seen her raves about her. Her sessions are a 10/10. I've seen her twice, both times great. 

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2024, 08:16:48 pm »
She has an insta, but it honestly doesn't show anything because she wiped it of content a few years ago.

And no, I'm not sending it out. She uses a pseudonym for a reason and I'm not going to be the reason she quits because people figure out who she is

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #184 on: March 26, 2024, 09:43:48 pm »
Karma for common sense!  :::applause:::
She has an insta, but it honestly doesn't show anything because she wiped it of content a few years ago.

And no, I'm not sending it out. She uses a pseudonym for a reason and I'm not going to be the reason she quits because people figure out who she is
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Raven1973

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #185 on: March 27, 2024, 05:24:20 am »
It’s amazing to see that people still respect privacy.  :woohoo:

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #186 on: March 27, 2024, 07:39:22 am »
Can someone private message me her Insta, thinking of seeing her so would be good to see more pics

Her IG looks like a “normal” person’s page. It doesn’t look like a typical BBer IG. There’s nothing showing her physique. Regardless, her SG pics are pretty representative of what she looks like these days.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #187 on: March 27, 2024, 06:33:05 pm »
If you go on session girls there’re pictures of her and it’s VERY accurate.I’d even venture to say she’s bigger now if that makes any sense.

I think she is bigger than her sessiongirls pictures. Her waist is tight and her abs are defined, but not as sharply as in her profile photo. I want to say her arms and thighs are bigger, bit there is one photo there where her right biceps look very big. I also forgot to mention earlier that her skin is very soft for a bodybuilder.

But again, her personal demeanour is what makes her sessions so amazing. As much as I enjoy objectifying her for her fantastic physique and beautiful appearance, it is who she is and what she brings to the encounter that sets her apart from other session providers.

Offline passplay22

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #188 on: April 06, 2024, 01:58:12 pm »
I'm pretty sure she is gearing up for the show season this year so she should look about half way to contest shape. I saw her in December of 2019 in somewhat off-season shape, and again just before she competed at the Olympia in 2021. For the later session, she told me she had been in near contest shape for the past 6 months! Her physique is second to none. She is one of my top 2 sessions, the other being Brenda R.,  and I've been sessioning for over two decades. And, she loves being worshipped. I know a lot of mongers say that about sessionettes, but for Lauren she really does love the attention. You can never go wrong with Lauren.

Offline Goddess Lauren

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2024, 09:40:43 pm »
You guys are the best(EST)!!! It's amazing to travel again and meeting with you. The better the sessions, the more difficult it's gonna be to pause and focus on a contest haha next year seems reasonable ;) I missed you guys. I'm trying to schedule many places to indulge until it's time to be a champ once some more!

I posted a few times in my stories :) I'll increase slowly xo

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2024, 09:54:47 pm »
You guys are the best(EST)!!! It's amazing to travel again and meeting with you. The better the sessions, the more difficult it's gonna be to pause and focus on a contest haha next year seems reasonable ;) I missed you guys. I'm trying to schedule many places to indulge until it's time to be a champ once some more!

Looking forward to seeing you back in DC someday!

Offline rcpj18

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #191 on: April 11, 2024, 04:48:20 am »
I know I'm late to post about my session with Goddess Lauren but here I go. On Feb. 7th I had a session with Goddess Lauren. It was truly a outstanding. First we met at a location where she wanted to meet and greet at. So I emailed her I was at the location. She emailed back saying she was on her way there. When she was walking in the distance all I could of seen how huge she looked. All I could of said was WOW!!! I was stunned and shocked. (Yes it was my first time ever seeing a female bodybuilder) Then we went to the hotel where we did a muscle worship session. Her muscles were well defined. She wasn't on season but with how well I seen the definition of her muscles. She looked like she was. Her abs were visible a little bit. But I still could of feel how rock solid it was. Her biceps, triceps, and shoulders was rock hard. When I tried to put one of my hands around her bicep. I couldn't use only one I had to use both. Lol. Then when she flexed her quads. Her quads looked magnificent. All in all even though this was my first session ever. I give the session with Goddess Lauren a 100 out of 100. The only bad thing with the session was it was an hour long. I should have did a 2 or 3 hour session. If she ever comes back to New Orleans. It will definitely be more than an hour longer next time. If she goes to your area. Do not miss out on seeing her you will regret it.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2024, 12:44:39 am »

::::desperately hunting for shekels under the sofa cushions in case she comes to SoCal::::   >:D
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2024, 07:38:21 pm »
Absolutely gutted that I’m not meeting her now as I got a family emergency. Thankfully she was very accommodating so looking forward to booking again in future. Been absolutely brilliant to deal with so far communication top draw. Good things come to those who wait I guess

Offline bicepman75

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #194 on: April 25, 2024, 01:32:17 pm »
Hi Goddess Lauren, could you possibly post some more pics on social media.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View