Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579959 Posts in 73881 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 14, 2024, 09:52:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Xena
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Xena  (Read 36850 times)

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ms Xena
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2022, 07:54:18 pm »
It was amazing.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2022, 07:54:18 pm »

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2022, 08:55:10 pm »
Who is Ms Xena and how can she be contacted ?  Also, just to be certain, this Ms Xena, can't be confused with the UK based sessionette 'beefcakexena' who is also known as 'HennessyBeefcake' can she ?
Hope someone can help me with this enquiry ?

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2022, 09:00:29 pm »
Ms Xena and Beefcakexena are two different people. Ms Xena can be found on WB270. She is based in Sweden, but travels regularly.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2022, 06:29:05 am »
It was amazing.

What kind of session? any deets? what are your stats?

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2022, 05:11:06 pm »
Jeeter's answer : "Average".

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2022, 05:11:47 pm »
Oups. Jester, not Jeeter. Sorry.

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2022, 09:10:22 pm »
I’m 6ft 90kg, so Ms Xena was noticeably bigger than me. I’d say her thighs were twice as thick as mine!
We started off with some muscle worship and after a few minutes she threw me on the bed.
From that point on I was totally controlled by a huge muscle woman. It was evident that Xena was far far stronger than me. She pinned my arms to the bed and then controlled my legs with a grapevine…… I was totally and I mean totally helpless.
We agreed an erotic session at the start and when I was pinned she told me that she was gonna f*** me and I couldn’t do a thing to stop her!!!……… It turned out she was right.
I was fixed to the bed, unable to move a muscle (and believe me I did try) and Xena took full advantage of me .
Wow what a feeling. I can’t believe it actually happened.

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2022, 05:12:59 pm »
Thanks for that great review.  :rock:
I don't think she has bad ones.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2022, 06:31:53 pm »
I’m 6ft 90kg, so Ms Xena was noticeably bigger than me. I’d say her thighs were twice as thick as mine!
We started off with some muscle worship and after a few minutes she threw me on the bed.
From that point on I was totally controlled by a huge muscle woman. It was evident that Xena was far far stronger than me. She pinned my arms to the bed and then controlled my legs with a grapevine…… I was totally and I mean totally helpless.
We agreed an erotic session at the start and when I was pinned she told me that she was gonna f*** me and I couldn’t do a thing to stop her!!!……… It turned out she was right.
I was fixed to the bed, unable to move a muscle (and believe me I did try) and Xena took full advantage of me .

God, I am so filled with jealous hatred of you!  Heehee!!  Well done!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline candy79

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2022, 10:09:18 pm »
She is fun!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2022, 11:17:17 am »

AWESOME!!

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2022, 10:31:37 am »

Just to clarify was that Swedish Xena or UK Beefcake Xena?
The one from Sweden calls herself Ms. Zena.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2022, 10:10:21 am »

Just to clarify was that Swedish Xena or UK Beefcake Xena?
The one from Sweden calls herself Ms. Zena.

Your clarification is not correct

https://www.wb270.com/eur/msXena.htm

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2022, 08:46:50 am »
She is awesome, didn’t have the same session she is stunning and so big. Like I said before iif you into fitness bodybuilding scene she’s right up there with the best bodies out there completing for the Ms Olympia

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2022, 08:48:19 am »
She is awesome, didn’t have the same session she is stunning and so big. Like I said before if you into fitness bodybuilding scene she’s right up there with the best bodies out there completing for the Ms Olympia. To me it’s like meeting a top celebrity a real treat and such a lovely person 😊

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Xena

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View