Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575140 Posts in 73014 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 06:41:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Happily Ever After Fantasy?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Happily Ever After Fantasy?  (Read 2158 times)

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Happily Ever After Fantasy?
« on: August 11, 2023, 10:30:17 am »
Kind of bouncing around on a lot of topics here, but hopefully I’ll tie it all together in the end.

My tastes have definitely evolved over the years. I saw my first Women’s Physique World back in the early 90s and I immediately knew “that’s what I like!”  At first, I liked a woman who in addition to muscles, also had breasts, wore makeup, basically looked “feminine”. Now, the more masculine, the better. Paige Dumars seems to represent the closest thing to my ideal physically: huge with a seeming desire to get endlessly bigger/ stronger with no hangups about steroid side effects, getting “too big” or anything else.

Not to get too sappy, but I’ve never been one for 1-night stands. My ultimate fantasy revolves a long term monogamous relationship with my perfect woman who also views me as her perfect man. Her only love (other than me) is to continue growing. She loves the changes steroids bring to her body and is so excited that she’s found a man that loves those changes as well. We both accept and love each other for being exactly who we want to be. I support her financially and provide her with all she needs to thrive physically, but also emotionally. As her body grows and changes, we experiment sexually with completely open minds how to maximize each other’s pleasure.

Maybe this woman doesn’t really exist. Maybe it’s not possible for this desire to become the most massive, juiced-up woman ever to come without emotional and mental baggage that precludes the rest of my fantasy. That said, I’ve got to think in this world of billions of humans, she is out there. Even so, the “needle in a haystack” aspect seems to mean, at least for now, that mine will stay firmly in the world of fantasy rather than becoming my reality.

Forum Saradas

Happily Ever After Fantasy?
« on: August 11, 2023, 10:30:17 am »

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Happily Ever After Fantasy?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 04:35:27 pm »
Kind of bouncing around on a lot of topics here, but hopefully I’ll tie it all together in the end.

My tastes have definitely evolved over the years. I saw my first Women’s Physique World back in the early 90s and I immediately knew “that’s what I like!”  At first, I liked a woman who in addition to muscles, also had breasts, wore makeup, basically looked “feminine”. Now, the more masculine, the better. Paige Dumars seems to represent the closest thing to my ideal physically: huge with a seeming desire to get endlessly bigger/ stronger with no hangups about steroid side effects, getting “too big” or anything else.

Not to get too sappy, but I’ve never been one for 1-night stands. My ultimate fantasy revolves a long term monogamous relationship with my perfect woman who also views me as her perfect man. Her only love (other than me) is to continue growing. She loves the changes steroids bring to her body and is so excited that she’s found a man that loves those changes as well. We both accept and love each other for being exactly who we want to be. I support her financially and provide her with all she needs to thrive physically, but also emotionally. As her body grows and changes, we experiment sexually with completely open minds how to maximize each other’s pleasure.

Maybe this woman doesn’t really exist. Maybe it’s not possible for this desire to become the most massive, juiced-up woman ever to come without emotional and mental baggage that precludes the rest of my fantasy. That said, I’ve got to think in this world of billions of humans, she is out there. Even so, the “needle in a haystack” aspect seems to mean, at least for now, that mine will stay firmly in the world of fantasy rather than becoming my reality.

I guess the question I have to ask is: what are you doing to put yourself in a position to meet those kinds of women? Obviously a lot of those women are in relationships, so it's clear that it's possible to find someone like that, but what steps are you taking to make that happen?

How is your physical fitness? Do you also lift, eat cleanly and live a fit lifestyle yourself? You say that you want a woman who is muscular and who wants to grow, but what about what she wants? What if they also want a partner who lives a similar lifestyle (because it's easy to get resentful if you're eating a clean diet and your partner is a couch potato who eats garbage.) I have gone to a lot of shows and fitness expos, and let me tell you, the guys you can clearly tell that are schmoes are, for the most part, either very fat or very skinny. Basically, you can tell they never go to the gym or do any kind of physical activity. Do you really expect a woman who devotes a lot of time to lifting and her fitness to be into someone who doesn't?

My best advice is to get involved in your local fitness community. Find a strength sport, whether it's bodybuilding, powerlifting, olympic lifting, crossfit or stongman, and train HARD and get in shape. Network with both the men and the women, attend expos and competitions as a spectator and as a competitor. You need to put the work in.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Happily Ever After Fantasy?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View