Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581124 Posts in 74119 Topics by 29430 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 11:15:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Advice for a newbie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Advice for a newbie  (Read 3126 times)

Offline GD88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Advice for a newbie
« on: May 30, 2022, 04:58:03 pm »
Hey everyone! New to this whole world and couldn't be more excited! Think like most folks, I would find myself admiring some of the usual names, find myself coming back her and there, going a little further, and next thing you know I'm on page 14 of the HerBiceps models page - I caught the bug and it's permanent! :D

If alright, I wanted advice from those in the know - who is a good person to have a first session with? For reference, I live in NYC so anywhere here or near here, and am looking for something more muscle worship/tame. I haven't gotten into the wrestling/dom portion of all this....at least not yet! I just love admiring the muscles and the bodies. Any advice on who would be game for muscle rubs, massage, smothering, worshiping, maybe even facesitting, something more sensual - and preferably with a little clothes as possible...?!

Thanks all and excited to be a part of this community! Can't wait to get this journey started!

Forum Saradas

Advice for a newbie
« on: May 30, 2022, 04:58:03 pm »

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Advice for a newbie
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 06:38:20 pm »
While wrestlers seem to have more choices in sessions than FBB fans, you don't have to get into wrestling. 
Go with what you are interested in.    For MW, pick someone with muscle.   Any who are getting good reviews should be
fine for a first session.   Being in NYC, you will have lots of choices.     Use WB270 or Sessiongirls to see who is in town.     

There are topics in Saradas with advice on preparing for sessions.   

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 07:54:25 pm »
Just relax and have fun. Don’t ask for any girlfriend services. Don’t piss off the sessionette.. Remember, these ladies will forget about you two minutes of

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 07:57:33 pm »
The sessionette will forget about you two minutes after the session is done. I hit the send button early on a previous post.

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 09:47:05 pm »
Scar will be in NYC next month. She is good for muscle worship
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2022, 11:47:11 pm »
Sheena will be in NY next week. Her muscles are spectacular. You can ask if she'll do a non-wrestling session. She's okay doing sessions in a bikini, but she won't do nude if that's what you mean by "a little clothes as possible."
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2022, 12:28:18 am »
Scar is amazing I’m definitely seeing her when she comes as well as Sheena they both love sessions and I guarantee you will have a great time with both

Offline GD88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2022, 11:41:47 am »
Thanks so far all! Noted on not asking for gfe sessions - wasn't planning it on anyways. Not what I'm looking for but good to know not to piss them off! Sessiongirls has been real helpful but wb270...that website feels like it's from the Windows 95 days! Still - better than nothing!

Scarr and Sheena both look awesome!! Thanks for the heads up on both! Of course, I'll be traveling for work when Sheena will be here and I'll be going to see my dad on fathers day, when Scarr will be here....but that's my problem not yours!! Real good heads up there. Noted on the non-nude for Sheena. I think that's the kind of intel I need to dive deep into on these boards here!

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2022, 02:06:32 pm »
You are in luck, muscle Doll is travelling to New York. 

https://sessiongirls.com/muscledoll/ 

I think she would be perfect for what you are looking for.

Offline GD88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2022, 04:32:00 pm »
Holy arms! Those pecs ain't so bad either! She's here tomorrow so hopefully not too late - thanks for the heads up!!!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2022, 11:42:23 pm »
What are your stats?  What are you looking for?

I remember I was always interested in strong women as a pre teen and teen.  Watching Chyna wrestle and lift guys was such a turn on to me. At age 17 i discovered muscle websites and all that good stuff.  When I turned 19, i had some money for a session and luckily i got one of the craziest women as my first (Debra D Andrea) while she was visiting california. 

There are plenty of women all over New York and constantly visiting.  Enjoy it.  If you are looking for some more sexual stuff browse around this site and you will find out.  Relax and Enjoy it.  be cool

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2022, 04:02:12 pm »
Regardless of who you choose, here is advice. Treat her like a lady and don't be cheap! Also make sure that you smell good, are trimmed (at least) and fingernails are caught so you don't accidentally scratch her.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2022, 05:05:34 pm »
Mixed fighter I agree with you a hundred percent I would say show up 15 mins early to the location and wait until she texts or email you to show up to her room

Offline GD88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2022, 03:59:31 am »
Y'all are a fantastic community! Seriously - everyones so helpful!

I wish I could have done my first session at 19. I'm a late bloomer! It just sort of clicked overnight but happened to me quick and made total sense when it did! Freakin love it now! :)

Will never try to be cheap or bargain anything. Whatever they want for what I want, if it's within my budget I'm going for it and if not, I'll respectfully let them know and not waste their time! Noted on trimming though....and I already bought my best body wash and deodrant to anticipate what will hopefully be a ton of sessions in my future!

Will show up early! That's great advice - thanks!! I didn't even think about how all that happens.

Ugh I just can't wait to meet some of these incredible women and worship the hell out of them muscles!! So glad I found this website and so glad I found what gets me excited!!!

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2022, 08:46:50 pm »
You are so welcome but this can be addicting and can lose your head in it if your not careful.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Advice for a newbie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View