Pages:
Actions
  • #1396 by cutnzs on 17 Mar 2022
  • Cindy, if you still visit this forum, I'm still a fan and I still think you're a knock out, but I think you went a little too far with the boob increase. Seeing what you posted yourself back in 2011, it even goes against your own reasoning.  I would say you're certainly over a 36E/F now, and back then you said that would be cartoonish, not proportional. Each of your boobs look larger than your head now. Again, your body, your decision, I'm not hating on you, but I think a down size would be better, just my opinion though.

Hi All....
                The Breast Morph was just a bit of fun really, I wanted to see how I would look with Implants. In all honesty I'm still undecided, I love how I look and feel right now, I'm closing in on what I want to achieve in terms of muscular proportionality. BUT, theres a part of me that 'as a woman' wants to have larger breasts, there's not really anything deeper to it than that, I don't feel like I'm 'lacking' necessarily, it's merely that I like some of the Girls on here who have implants.

I looked into the surgery and the sizes etc, and there are many options, the issue again being proportionality. If I want my implants to be in perfect symmetry with the rest of my physique then I do need to go Big! Not as big as in the Morph's but certainly Oversized, and there in lies the quandary! In order to have proportionality with my 1m79 and 79kg body, I would need to go to a 36E/F and at that size they would look a little Cartoonish!..

Time will tell, I will look into it further, but for now it's not on my horizon as I still need to pack on some more pec development, which in itself alters the proposed implant sizes etc.

So I guess they would be the icing on my cake, but for now, my cake isn't yet baked!

I hope that makes sense!?

Cindy  :-*

ps. thanks for all of your feedback, it is ALL valued and well received!

pps. Speaking of Baking Cakes.... I'm HUNGRY!!  :P
  • #1397 by dad123 on 19 Mar 2022
  • Her tits look stupid now.That's called having money and not knowing what to do with it.
  • #1398 by Bulklover on 20 Mar 2022
  • Her tits look stupid now.That's called having money and not knowing what to do with it.

I hate to agree with such a harsh assessment, but yeah, that was my initial reaction . . . pulling a "Bova."  At least Yvette kept the muscle.  Oh well, to each her own, I guess.
  • #1399 by zinran on 25 Mar 2022

• A more muscular Cindy than she is now.

• #1400 by manayunk770 on 26 Mar 2022
  •  
  • #1401 by Gr8muta on 27 Mar 2022

• #1402 by manayunk770 on 28 Mar 2022
  •  
  • #1403 by Chainer★ on 31 Mar 2022
  • #1404 by manayunk770 on 31 Mar 2022
  •  
  • #1405 by zinran on 31 Mar 2022
  • #1406 by zinran on 01 Apr 2022
  • #1407 by Gr8muta on 01 Apr 2022
  • #1408 by zinran on 02 Apr 2022