Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579668 Posts in 73838 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 01:16:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [by SONJA] Francesca [in GERMAN w/ English translation!] *Illus*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [by SONJA] Francesca [in GERMAN w/ English translation!] *Illus*  (Read 30629 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Francesca – in german
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 12:14:51 pm »
danke für die Fortsetzung sonja. ich hoffe, beim gemeinsamen traning macht Francesca auch so große Fortschritte.
Dei englische Übersetzung klinht etwas eigenartig manchmal. Übersetzungsprogramm vermute ich mal.

k+

Mein Deutsch ist wahrscheinlich nicht so gut, wie Sie Ihr Englisch, Funaki. Sie haben mich zu entschuldigen.

liftmen2002

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 01:23:02 pm »
bis jetzt eine gute geschichte.mal gespannt wie es weitergeht

sonja

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 01:38:21 pm »
Wie es weitergeht?
Tja, weiß ich auch noch nicht genau.
Wenn Ihr gute Vorschläge habt... immer her damit.
Ansonsten vielen Dank für die Antworten. Das freut mich sehr.

Feedback ist mir wirklich sehr wichtig.

Sonja.

sonja

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2009, 09:15:54 am »
Kapitel 4: Der nächste Morgen
Als ich am nächsten Morgen erwachte, war ich noch nicht wirklich richtig fit. Die Zeitumstellung steckte mir noch in den Knochen, aber ich quälte
mich trotzdem aus dem Bett. Ich musste an Francesca und den gestrigen Abend denken. Sie hatte wirklich gut aufgebaut, mein Training schien
zu wirken. Was sollte bloß noch aus ihr werden, wenn sie weiterhin trainierte?  Ich ging in die Küche, um mir Frühstück zu machen. Francesca
schien bereits wach zu sein, denn ich hörte manchmal dumpfe Geräusche und Stöhnen aus dem Keller. Gestern hatte sie mich tatsächlich im
Armdrücken besiegt. Plötzlich ging die Küchentür auf und Francesca kam herein. „Na, hast du den gestrigen Abend gut verdaut?“ fragte sie.
Splitternackt stand sie vor mir.

Erst jetzt wurde mir bewußt, was ihr Körper für eine Veränderung durchgemacht hatte. Überall waren jetzt Muskeln zu erkennen. Ich musste
anerkennen, dass sie wirklich super durchtrainiert aussah. „Ich wollte gerade schweres Bankdrücken machen. Wäre nett, wenn du mir helfen
könntest.“ Ich ging als zusammen mit ihr in den Keller, um ihr zu helfen. „Schaffst du inzwischen mehr als 50 Kilo?“ fragte ich. Francesca grinste.
„Ich werde heute mal die 80 Kilo probieren. Übrigens wiege ich jetzt 54,2 kg. Ich habe also fast 6 kg an Muskelmasse zugelegt.“ 80 Kilogramm!
Kein Wunder, dass sie mich im Armdrücken geschlagen hatte. Dieses Gewicht schaffte ich höchstens einmal und das auch nur mit Hilfe. Breitbeinig
legte sich Francesca auf die Bank und ergriff die Langhantel. Ich stand hinter ihr um zu helfen. Es war schon ein unglaublicher Anblick zu beobachten,
wie sich dieses junge Mädel bereit machte, 80 Kilo zu drücken. Langsam senkte sie die Hantel auf ihre Brüste und drückte sie wieder nach oben.
Ihre Brustmuskeln schienen schier zu explodieren, als sie noch fünf weitere Wiederholungen machte. Beim letzten Satz musste sie sich schon ziemlich
anstrengen, aber ihr kleiner, muskulöser Körper schaffte auch diese Wiederholung. „Schnell, zwanzig Kilo runter!“ forderte sie mich auf. Mit 60 Kilo
fuhr sie fort und schaffte acht weitere Wiederholungen. Ihr Körper zitterte vor Anstrengung. Was für ein unbändiger Willen! Beim letzten Satz musste
ich leicht helfen, aber Francesca hatte immer noch nicht genug. „Jetzt 40 Kilo!“ Ich tat, was sie sagte und dann wuchtet Francesca die Hantel noch
zehnmal nach oben. Sie schrie bei den letzten Wiederholungen, da ihre Brüste jetzt wie Feuer brannten.

„Gott, was war das geil!“ stöhnte sie, als ich die Hantel wieder abgelegt hatte. Sprachlos starrte ich auf ihre aufgepumpten Brustmuskeln.
Noch nie hatte ich solch einen Kraftakt gesehen. „So, und jetzt kannst du mich wieder vermessen.“ Grinste sie. Ich tat wie geheißen und trug
ihre Werte in mein Programm ein: 
Größe: 1,59m Beinlänge: 87cm Taille: 47cm Brust: 84cm Hüfte: 55cm Bizeps: 26cm Oberschenkel: 44cm
Unglaublich, wie sie schnell sie sich so gut entwickelt hatte! „Faß mal meine Brüste an, wie hart sie jetzt sind“ forderte sie mich auf. Es war wirklich,
als wenn man Stahlplatten anfaßte. Ich begann ihre Brüste leicht zu massieren, was sie sichtlich genoß. Diese kleinen Titten hatten immerhin gerade
80kg gedrückt. „Ich will möglichst schnell die 100kg schaffen“ lächelte sie. „Ich denke, dass wird nicht mehr lange dauern“ erwiderte ich.

karma welcome !

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2009, 10:22:13 pm »
k+, I may not know whats going on in the story, but I know I love your art, I love to see such a small girl be so powerful, so able to physically control and dominate a full grown man like nothing. I can't wait to see more.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2009, 11:17:18 pm »
Here it is in English:

Chapter 4: The next morning
When I awoke the next morning, I was not really fit properly. The time change put me in the bones, but I tormented
I am still out of bed. I had to Francesca and think yesterday evening. She was really well designed, my training seemed
to work. What should you just yet, if they continue to coach? I went into the kitchen to make me breakfast. Francesca
seemed to be already awake, because I heard sometimes dull noise and groaning from the basement. Yesterday she had me actually
Armdrücken defeated. Suddenly, the kitchen door and came in Francesca. "Well, you have the gut to digest yesterday evening?" She asked.
Shards stood naked in front of me.

Only now I was aware of what their bodies for a change was through. Everywhere muscles were now visible. I had
recognize that they really looked super durchtrainiert. "I just wanted to make serious bank Press. Would be nice if you help me
could. "as I went along with it in the basement, in order to help her. "Can you now more than 50 kilos?" I asked. Francesca grinned.
"I will now look at the 80 kg sample. Incidentally, I now weigh 54.2 kilograms. So I have nearly 6 kg of muscle growth. "80 kilos!
No wonder that they came for me in the arm wrestling was beaten. This weight I managed more than once and only with assistance. Breitbeinig
Francesca lay on the bank and took the barbell. I stood behind her to help. It was an incredible sight to see
how this young girl made ready, 80 pounds to press. Slowly they lowered the barbell to her breasts and pressed them back up.
Your chest muscles almost seemed to explode as they have made five more repetitions. The last sentence had to be pretty
effort, but their small, muscular body made this repetition. "Quick, twenty kilos down!" They called me. With 60 kilos
she continued and made eight more repetitions. Her body trembled before effort. What an irrepressible desire! The last sentence had
I may help, but Francesca was still not enough. "Now 40 kilos!" I did what they said and then the barbell wuchtet Francesca yet
top ten. They screamed at the last repetition, because her breasts now, as the fire burned.

"God, what was that cool!" She moaned, as I had stored barbell again. Speechless, I stared at her inflated chest muscles.
Never before had I seen such a massive operation. "So, and now you can measure me again." She grinned. I did as told and contributed
their values into my program:
Height: 1.59 m leg length: 87cm Waist: 47cm Bust: 84cm Hip: 55cm biceps: 26cm thigh: 44cm
Incredibly, as quickly as they had developed good! "Barrel out my breasts, how hard they are now" she asked me. It was really,
as if one steel plates anfaßte. I started her breasts easy to massage, which she clearly enjoyed. These small boobs were still being
80kg down. "I want as quickly as possible to create 100kg" she smiled. "I think that will not be long" I replied.

funaki

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 11:28:39 pm »
Thank's Old Surehand. and karma for u.

I do not want to criticize you in my last post.
I appriciate your translation as well others. i hope, soon some others will join this story with good ideas.

maybe sonja should correct the topic title (with translation)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2009, 05:34:50 am »
Thanks for your translations, Old Surehand, you are doing pretty good, although there are still some parts that inevitably get lost in translations, so to speak, I certainly get a feeling for this story and I am enjoying it, especially since Sonja is drawing so many great pictures with it. I can't wait to see what Francesca is capable of when the story is done, how strong will she ultimately be, and how big the men she can overpower and hopefully lift will be?

sonja

Re: Francesca – in german (with english translation!)
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2009, 08:08:00 am »
Hi Jeremy,

you will see. In one of the next chapter she will meet a owner of a software company named Mr. Wilson.
He weights 335 pounds! But first of all she needs to workout just a little bit.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2009, 08:19:31 pm »
Very cool Sonja! I can't wait to see that picture, to see the size difference between the two, the bigger the size difference between the lifter and liftee, the more I like it.

funaki

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 09:35:03 pm »
please let her join a bodybuilding competition. i like that idea you had first.
and i wanna also see  some comparisions with her tiny classmates or friends.

sonja

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2009, 07:23:29 am »
Kapitel 5: Francesca trainiert ihre Muskeln.

Die Sommerferien begannen und Francesca zog jetzt quasi bei mir ein. Darüber war ich nun wirklich nicht unglücklich, denn dieses Mädel hatte
wieder Abwechslung in mein Leben gebracht. Ihr eiserner Willen beim Trainieren hatte auch mich motiviert wieder aktiver zu werden und so ich
schrieb weiterhin an meinem neuen Programm. In dieser Zeit trainierte Francesca in meinem Keller. Sie hatte neben dem reinen Hanteltraining
auch noch Boxen (gegen den Sandsack natürlich) in ihr Trainingsprogramm aufgenommen. Ausdauer und Dehnen waren ebenfalls immer dabei.
Ab und zu half ich ihr beim trainieren und immer wieder war ich erstaunt, welche Kraft in ihrem kleinen Körper steckte. Längst bewegte sie Gewichte,
die ich niemals hätte stemmen können. Francesca schien um die Wirkung, die ihre Muskeln auf mich hatten, zu wissen und so bezog sie mich immer
öfter in ihr Training mit ein. Sie liebte es, wenn ich ihren muskulösen Körper bewunderte. Und tatsächlich fühlte ich mich immer mehr zu ihr hingezogen.
Es war schon sehr erregent, wenn ich beispielsweise ihren starken Bizeps fühlen konnte, während sie mit Hero-Curls ihre Muskeln aufpumpte:

Oder wenn ich am Seilzug hinter ihr stand und sah, wie ihre aufgepumpten Brustmuskeln vor Anstrengung förmlich explodierten:

Mit Vorliebe stemmte sie ihr neues Spielzeug. Ich hatte ihr nämlich einen Baumstamm besorgt, wie er auch bei Strongmenwettbewerben verwendet wird.
Immer wieder konnte ich beobachten, wie sie das Gewicht in die Höhe drückte. Ich ertappte mich dabei, zu überlegen, was für ein Gefühl es wohl sei,
wenn sie mich mal so stemmen würde?

1 Karma for the last chapter. Very poor.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2009, 08:13:35 am »
You got k+ from me, don't know why everyone else is so stingy.

sonja

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2009, 11:40:03 am »
What do you think? Should she compete against boys or girls in her first contest ?
Please let me know.

funaki

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2009, 06:12:32 pm »
first in a women contest. middleweight at minimum.
so she has to eat and train a lot.  :)

karma of course

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [by SONJA] Francesca [in GERMAN w/ English translation!] *Illus*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View