Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572466 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:02:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;  (Read 42797 times)

Offline leglace

• Activity:
    0%
Re: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2020, 12:42:35 pm »
  Yeah, the good news is I found out everything about the man working with her. I found out he is working with others as well, due to language limitations the girls may have. I do wonder how many people have been scammed into financial giving from all of this. It's pretty pathetic but they must have been successful because they have worked together for almost 7 years.

Forum Saradas

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2020, 07:07:08 pm »
  Yeah, the good news is I found out everything about the man working with her. I found out he is working with others as well, due to language limitations the girls may have. I do wonder how many people have been scammed into financial giving from all of this. It's pretty pathetic but they must have been successful because they have worked together for almost 7 years.

Please email us at help@herbicepscam.com with an outline of the pertinent facts of your case as they relate to HBC so that we can investigate. Thank you.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline fanmix

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2021, 09:20:17 am »

WOOOW. Im from Romania and im shoking about what you write. I wont say its not truth becouse i dont know. That site is full with models from Romania  wich i like it :D . One problem is that they use VPN to mask originality  and i understand . But im glad i meet some great woman s there . Sorry my english .

Offline leglace

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2021, 07:34:57 pm »
Yes, Athletic Wrestler is a veteran on the site and has had years of interaction with english speaking men, yet she does not speak english. She slips up every now and then and you can see that words pup up while her hands are not down. But this is how she makes additional income. Just understand that whatever she will tell you will be what they believe is your fantasy. She is ok to look at, but don't invest time and energy with conversation.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2021, 12:29:20 pm »
I would say Monica fit. I took her in private and she just ignored my request   and she was doing just what she wanted... Fortunately i understood this early and i left before i lose all my credits...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2021, 03:13:43 pm »
I would say Monica fit. I took her in private and she just ignored my request   and she was doing just what she wanted... Fortunately i understood this early and i left before i lose all my credits...

She is one of those women who are on two or three sites at the same time. Sometimes when some starts paying they log off the other sites but some don't. Some just press the button to get you into pay chat and keep doing whatever they were doing. So while you are paying they are still talking in free on the other sites. That *may* be while she was ignoring you. She was over on streammate or chaterbate(sp). I've had two women do that to me. Very annoying when they do that.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2021, 12:24:22 am »
Last days i  have noticed  that some  models block someone for no reason.. Has happened to me 2 times in just some days .  The one of them is one of the most famous girls  on the site and was quite unexpectable .   Its is imporant to say that these 2 times i did not had credits, maybe thats the reason. When i have credits , i havent notice that.
  If i had insult them  or had a bad attitude,  i would understand it  ,  but when you say a hi and they block you after 1 minute for no reason , i think it is strange and they abuse this blocking thing. Of course it is their right to block someone. No problem with that. Just saying..

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2021, 02:18:01 am »
Last days i  have noticed  that some  models block someone for no reason.. Has happened to me 2 times in just some days .  The one of them is one of the most famous girls  on the site and was quite unexpectable .   Its is imporant to say that these 2 times i did not had credits, maybe thats the reason. When i have credits , i havent notice that.
  If i had insult them  or had a bad attitude,  i would understand it  ,  but when you say a hi and they block you after 1 minute for no reason , i think it is strange and they abuse this blocking thing. Of course it is their right to block someone. No problem with that. Just saying..

i think some women are just fed up with people entering their chats with no credits.  they think they will sit there and wait until someone else tips so that they get a free show, or worse.. record it then post it online.  So some are strict about people with no credits entering free chat.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2021, 08:36:10 am »
the smartest ones know when the jig is up--if it's a slow night call it after an hour or so if no one is diving in.

on the flip side, it can be very hard for people to get in if they're wall to wall. I'd love to get in once with beastette but any time i see her she's doing 1:1. I've messaged a couple of times to see availability but i'm assuming she is getting way more messages than she can handle since she's returned. I haven't seen someone blow up like that in a long time, maybe Thickk

Eventually people give up and go spend their money elsewhere. two way street

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2021, 03:38:36 pm »
on the flip side, it can be very hard for people to get in if they're wall to wall. I'd love to get in once with beastette but any time i see her she's doing 1:1. I've messaged a couple of times to see availability but i'm assuming she is getting way more messages than she can handle since she's returned. I haven't seen someone blow up like that in a long time, maybe Thickk

Eventually people give up and go spend their money elsewhere. two way street

I guess that means they should be raising their prices.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2021, 12:40:00 am »
i guess you'd find out what people think is an acceptable price/min to spend on cam. i think the max is like 79credits/minute which is about 8 bucks. i'm sure some would pay more but not much.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2021, 12:57:21 am »
i guess you'd find out what people think is an acceptable price/min to spend on cam. i think the max is like 79credits/minute which is about 8 bucks. i'm sure some would pay more but not much.

Jodi Miller charges 89
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2021, 06:54:03 am »
hm must've gone up from the last time I went in with her which was sometime in 2019 lol

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2021, 11:11:07 am »
hm must've gone up from the last time I went in with her which was sometime in 2019 lol

Indeed, she charges 89 credits private, 50 premium, the meter runs very fast in there. I think Amazonka charges the same amount.

However, I have a slightly different view on prices regulating availibilty. This will create a short term interest, and will break down at some point. If the performers raise their price until a point, where they are available at a regular basis, it will accelerate a process thats taking place anyway: the novelty effect - fascination of the new. People spend their money fast and are left deplated fast.

It is like a volatile stock on a tec market, that is pushed to the hilt, which usually does not end good.       

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2021, 09:44:52 am »
personally, my spending has gone down as a result of realizing the novelty effect. Essentially, to me, there are two conditions to see them in--off season or prepping (ish, for both). once I realized that i stopped going in. my decision was also influenced by how expensive a room is and how receptive/friendly/interactive she happens to be. and sometimes that changes, depending on the day, or year.

i think you're right about the price point in that way as well. i found it very difficult to get in with Thickk last year and about a month later i was able to get in once i got in touch with her. a few months after that it wasn't hard to find her in free chat for a while.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View