Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576605 Posts in 73374 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 01:32:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka  (Read 2724687 times)

birmi482

Re: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
« Reply #750 on: February 02, 2019, 09:33:28 pm »
@liber.
I think we all agreed that she is the most popular model on hbc. No question, so i don't know what you mean by saying people are blackening her.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #750 on: February 02, 2019, 09:33:28 pm »

birmi482

« Reply #751 on: February 03, 2019, 07:29:44 am »
 Usually everyone is awestruck by Virginia's muscularity. But then comes Nataliya along and literally dwarfs her with her sheer muscle mass, she makes Virginia look like a fitness competitor........ this is similar to the picture with Nataliya and Monique from the same event where everybody thought Monique was huge until she came across Nataliya.....

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #752 on: February 03, 2019, 12:02:25 pm »
@liber.
I think we all agreed that she is the most popular model on hbc. No question, so i don't know what you mean by saying people are blackening her.

Losers who Cannot accept her size (and probably Russo-phobes too) say the Photos are Fakes or MORPHS. It is Very Easy to Dupe people and get away with it, since Natalya is not from a western country, and therefore probably does not get the media publicity she deserves.

Happy to see that Acrimony does not  spill into Contestants themselves, who probably acknowledge the hardwork of each other - wherever they are born. This was seen sometime ago when FBBs from different countries (including Natalia) posed together for photos.

birmi482

« Reply #753 on: February 03, 2019, 12:31:34 pm »
@ravi777. I tend to agree with you. From what I saw on the web she was very well received by the established FBB world at FIBO and in Romania, acknowledging her superiority im muscle mass and size. There has been a suggestion for a 1-1 with Aleesha. I believe this is a non-contest, Nataliya being taller and much larger, similar case to Monique and Virginia, both being regarded as super muscular and big only to be completely dwarfed by Nataliya. With regards to negativists, it is basically about her super size: either you like it or you dont. But given her popularity on hbc, being the number 1 model, the vast majority seems to like it

birmi482

« Reply #754 on: February 03, 2019, 12:57:44 pm »
 @ravi777. However i disagree with you about the russian phobes. I believe that the fact the she is Russian only adds to her appeal, the mystery around her has a certain attraction, being different than the westernized FBB. I dont know if she speaks or even understands English, but there are sufficient translation tools on the internet. With regards to media publicity n the west, she gets more  exposure than all other fbbs together, she has between 3 to 10 times more insta followers than most other famous FBB professionals

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #755 on: February 03, 2019, 01:10:05 pm »
acknowledging her superiority im muscle mass and size. There has been a suggestion for a 1-1 with Aleesha. I believe this is a non-contest, Nataliya being taller and much larger, similar case to Monique and Virginia, both being regarded as super muscular and big only to be completely dwarfed by Nataliya.

Thanks for your comment friend, but Whatever said and done, All of the Women/Girls above (and many others like them) should be appreciated, at a time when Female Bodybuilding as a whole seems to be being De-valued.

This must be the first Era in History, where Bodybuilders (particularly Women) are being Punished for being Over-Qualified (i.e., Too Much Muscles or Too Big Muscles).

Well we cannot lecture to the federations (and maybe we need not do  so), but atleast the alternative media (social nets. etc.) can fill in this void, if enough people care.

birmi482

« Reply #756 on: February 03, 2019, 01:18:39 pm »
 Thanks, i am just a neutral observer from South America, i don't know any of the girls, i have never met them, i just see the data on the web and analyze it. I think that we all should respect all girls, big or extra big, small or medium. Each one has his own preferences in terms of size, muscularity. This conversation started after @liber stated that people had been saying bad or naughty things about Nataliya. I honestly have not seen anything negative on her on saradas, so i really don't know to what he refers

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #757 on: February 04, 2019, 01:40:35 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #758 on: February 05, 2019, 10:08:49 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #759 on: February 05, 2019, 10:09:45 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #760 on: February 06, 2019, 03:03:49 pm »

Offline pompompom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #761 on: February 06, 2019, 03:55:37 pm »

Offline pompompom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #762 on: February 08, 2019, 10:56:23 am »
  My lord....

Offline markin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #763 on: February 10, 2019, 04:00:25 pm »
Let's eat something:

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #764 on: February 11, 2019, 03:10:00 pm »

Click here for interview with Nataliya. It's in Russian, so if anyone can at least give us the gist of what's featured in the article. You can also open it up in Google Chrome and it can translate it for you.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View