Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579448 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 11, 2024, 05:11:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Online 1138 = smileyface01] Lara's Muscles
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Online 1138 = smileyface01] Lara's Muscles  (Read 23118 times)

Kuner

+Notable Author: [Online 1138 = smileyface01] Lara's Muscles
« on: March 12, 2008, 06:25:39 pm »
found this sometime 2 years ago. forgot where i got it, but you may like it

Lara's Muscles
by Online 1138 = smileyface01

“Oh baby,” the hyper-muscular bodybuilder Lara said to me, “Why don’t I give you the hottest, sexiest posing routine of all time?” Her body was absolutely monstrous, totally shredded with pumped-up muscle from head to toe. She grinned widely at me, her sexy, beautiful face lighting up. “Mmm… honey, I’m just so MUSCULAR!” she moaned as she slowly dropped into a sexy split, spreading her massive thighs apart and letting herself slide slowly to the floor. “I’m as flexible as a gymnast, baby, but WAY more muscular!” She looked over at each of her bulging legs, totally covered in the sexiest muscles imaginable, and then slowly pointed her toes. Her swollen calves bulked up, lifting her legs off the floor a bit. Then she flexed her massive and defined inner-thighs, raising her legs off the floor even more. Lara then flexed her ripped glutes, lifting her off the floor even further. Lara ran her hands over each of her pumped and bulging thighs, feeling the muscles ripple under her touch, tracing her fingers along the incredible lines of definition that ripped her quads apart. “Oh, muscular girls really turn you on, don’t they baby?” Lara said as she slowly leaned forward, showing off her thick, ripped pecs and bulging, round, firm breasts stretching out her sexy, skimpy posing bikini. She placed her hands on the ground, making her massive triceps bulge and stand out impossibly far from the backs of her arms, and then swung her muscular legs back into pushup position. Doing slow, sexy pushups, her arms bulged with the effort. “Oh baby, bodybuilding makes me so hot and horny…” She continued doing pushups, her massive arms swelling up with insanely defined muscles. Then she swung her left hand back to grasp at her bulging, striated glutes, and started doing one-handed pushups, showing off her incredible strength. Lara then swung one leg up over her shoulder, then the other, and continued doing one-handed pushups, supporting her entire muscular body on one powerful arm. Lara then slowly stood, feeling her hulking body ripple and pulse with incredible muscle mass. For a girl of only 5’6”, she was insanely thick, muscular, and beefy. “I’m the most muscular girl you’ve ever seen, aren’t I, baby?” Lara asked as she straightened out her arms and tensed her forearms, causing them to expand with corded muscles everywhere. Her forearms were incredibly thick, and their power was obvious. She slowly tensed her triceps of both arms, making them explode out from the back of her arms, absurdly defined and ripped. She worked her arms over and over, making her triceps swell up. She then reached over and ran her right hand along her left tricep, which was a challenge because of how thick and pumped her torso was. “Mmm… I never thought I’d get this muscular, baby…” She ran her fingers along the huge and bulging tricep, feeling how massive and defined it was. Lara faced me and clenched her right fist at her side, making her swollen bicep expand on her arm. “Oh honey, look how big it gets just from clenching my fist!” Lara slowly curled her arm without flexing, showing off how huge her super-defined bicep was even without flexing it. “My unflexed muscles are even bigger, more pumped up, and more insanely striated than the biggest male bodybuilders’ are when flexed!” Bringing her arm up in a sexy single-bicep pose, she flexed her arm, her split-peaked bicep expanding to easily 37”, totally pumped and throbbing. The definition was amazing, and it was easily bigger than her head and completely filled the space on her arm, pressing against her thick, corded, muscular forearm. “Wow… I am just totally PACKED with huge MUSCLES!” Lara milked her bicep a few times, causing it to expand with mass. She couldn’t curl her arm to 90 degrees, because her bicep was so huge and beefy! She brought her other arm up in a huge double-bicep, showing off just how muscular she really was. “Oh goodness, my physique is really overdeveloped, isn’t it?” Lara said as she turned around and hit a rear bicep shot, showing me that she was just as muscle-bound from behind. She then hooked her powerful hands at her narrow waist and slowly started to fan her back out, spreading her lats. They bulged out as her back got wider and wider, the muscles rippling and swelling as she grew in width until her back was well over 4 feet wide! “Mmm… how muscular do you want me to get, baby? I’m gonna keep pumping these monster muscles to the extreme!” Her shoulders were incredibly broad and capped with defined muscles. She turned around to face me and spread her lats again, showing off how wide her muscular, v-shaped torso was as it bulged out. “Baby, there’s nothing hotter than a girl with big, ripped, defined muscles bulging EVERYWHERE!” She raised her hands behind her head, making her biceps bulge alongside her face, and crunched down on her abs. The most amazingly-sculpted eight-pack abs stood out from her midsection, totally ripped and bulging. Her obliques were incredible, standing out all along her lats and alongside her abs. “Mmm… ever seen a girl with abs like these? They’re so rock-hard and defined, baby!” She twisted her torso from side to side, making her insanely defined and chiseled abs and obliques ripple and bulge. She straightened her arms out, making her massive horseshoe-shaped triceps jut out from the backs of her arms, and then flexed her gigantic pecs. They surged outward, striations appearing everywhere as they lifted her large, firm breasts and stretched her bikini. She then curled her arms underneath her bulging breasts, locked her fingers, and pressed her hands together, making her gigantic, striated pecs mesh together and forcing more striations and veins to totally rip her chest apart. Lara slowly pulled her arms back into a side-chest pose, her muscular arms bulging, and then tensed her monstrous chest. Her big, ripped pecs erupted upward until they were pressing into her chin, totally hulked out and shredded beyond belief. “Oh honey, have you ever seen a girl with this much swollen, bulging, rippling muscle? My hot, sexy, throbbing pecs sure give my breasts an awesome lift!” She said as she tensed her chest even harder, making it bulge out with more muscle mass, easily over a foot deep in hulking muscle. “I’m more muscular and better defined than even the largest super-heavyweight male bodybuilders in ripped contest shape!” She gently flexed her left pecs, bouncing her breast, and then did the same with the right pecs. “My muscle-control is amazing, honey! Doesn’t it turn you on?” She continued playfully bouncing her pecs, showing me how thick and defined her muscle-bound chest was. “Mmm… I’m all 100% shredded, contest-shape female muscle, baby. There’s not an ounce of fat on my amazingly muscular physique. Even my firm, plump, sexy breasts are solid muscle, too!” Lara ran her fingers along her huge, swollen breasts, massaging them and showing off her amazing muscle cleavage. “It took a LOT of hardcore dedication to female bodybuilding and getting muscular to transform my large, round breasts into spheres of hulking feminine muscle.” Lara then went into a trap flex, making her bulging traps arc up until they brushed her ears, obscuring her sideways vision. She looked left and right, grinning at how huge and chiseled they were. “Baby, I’ve got more muscle on my huge, bulging body than I know what to do with!” The super-sexy bodybuilder Lara slowly turned around and bent over, showing me how striated and pumped her glutes were. “Mmm… just look at my hot, sexy, muscular butt. Doesn’t it turn you on to see a girl with such a tight, ripped butt? I bet you think it’s really hot, don’t you?” She flexed her glutes independently, making her butt ripple with striations and muscles. Lara then turned to the side, to show me how round and muscular her butt was. She then flexed the backs of her legs, making her hamstrings bulge out enormously. “Look at how overdeveloped my hamstrings are!” she said as she bent her left leg, making the hamstring muscle expand. Lara rose up on her toes, making her bulging 36” calves expand and split, showing insane size and definition. “Oooh, I love having beefy, freaky muscles!” She turned around, her massive calves easily visible from the front, and stretched out her enormous right leg, daintily pointing her toes and touching the ground with her foot. Lara flexed and her massive quadriceps ballooned, surging with intense muscle mass. She flexed her thigh again, making it erupt even bigger with even more sexy female muscle. Lara leaned forward, running her palms over the bulging, hulking muscles that totally covered her thighs. “Oh baby, my legs are just so muscular! Just look at these monstrous quads!” She spread her legs apart and rose up on her toes, flexing her enormous and powerful legs out to over 65”. They surged with mass, bulging until her ripped inner-thighs were pressing against one another, even though her legs were spread apart. Mega-muscular Lara then rolled her shoulders forward, and gently pressed her fingers together in a most-muscular crab pose. “Do you think I’m too muscular, honey?” she said as she slowly started to flex, making every body part bulge with muscle. “Nonsense, honey, there’s no such thing as a girl being too muscular. In fact, I’m not muscular enough!” She tensed even harder, making her muscles swell. “Oh baby, does my hot, sexy, muscle-packed body turn you on? I sure hope it does. A girl like me can always use more big, sexy, rippling muscles. My muscles are so BIG!” She pressed her hands together a bit more, making veins and striations pop out all over her rippling physique. “I keep myself in ripped, shredded, striated contest shape all year round. I think it makes me look even hotter!” Striations were totally shredding her body to the bone, and veins were popping out everywhere. Her conditioning was insane, striations feathering across every single muscle. Veins even stood out across her chiseled eight-pack abs. “Honey, my vascularity is intense! Look at all these hot, sexy veins popping out all over my muscular body!” She pressed her fingers together as hard as she could, milking her body for more muscle, making her entire muscle-bound physique expand an inch in every direction, bursting with dense, throbbing muscle from head to toe. She looked like a completely overdeveloped anatomy chart, veins and striations standing out everywhere on her hulking, mega-muscular body. “I’m gonna get SO much more MUSCULAR, baby. I’m gonna get so bulked-up that I can flex out of my clothes at will! I’m gonna get so muscle-bound that I can make you go off in your pants over and over just from looking at my ultra-sexy physique!” She was so unbelievably muscular and pumped, she would easily dwarf the largest of male bodybuilders.
“Honey, I’m gonna pump up my big, sexy, super-huge muscles and burst right out of my workout clothes!” Lara walked off, her hulked-out body rippling and pulsing with incredible power as she moved, and came back in a long-sleeve baggy workout suit that covered her from her neck to her ankles. Walking to her weight set, I could see her large muscles ripple and shift under her clothes. She grabbed a bar and loaded it with 2,000lbs, and started doing calf raises. I watched her calves expand under the workout pants, slowly filling the material. “Oh baby, I’m getting pumped!” Lara said as she kept doing calf raises. Slowly I could see the bulge of swollen, shapely muscle filling her pants, then I could see individual lines of definition, and then striations, and then pulsing veins as her massive calves totally filled her pants. The material stretched as her calves inflated, straining to contain her hulking muscles. It was a losing battle, though – her calves were getting too huge and pumped-up for the pants to hold them in. The seams began to tear, and then her bulging calves tore through the material. She looked over her shoulder at her huge calves and continued doing more calf raises, pumping them up and making them tear through more of her pants all the way up to her knees. “Mmm… all I care about is getting bigger and more muscular, baby. All I care about is muscle size and volume.” Lara put down the weights and picked up a pair of 1,000lb dumbbells and started doing alternating curls, bringing the weights up to her bulging breasts. Her muscular arms inflated, filling her sleeves. “Oh yeah, my sexy, supercharged muscles are getting bigger, and biiiigger, and BIIIIGGER!” Her huge, bulging, split-peaked biceps began to stretch the seams of her sleeves as they expanded with sexy muscle mass. Her sleeves became skin-tight as she kept pumping iron, totally conforming to her rippling biceps and swollen, horseshoe-shaped triceps. Suddenly her massive right bicep burst her sleeve apart with an explosion of striated, peaked, sexy muscle. “Oh YES!” Lara breathed, staring wide-eyed at her hulking arm. Striations were everywhere on her gigantic bicep, the huge mound of muscle leaping off of her arm with incredible muscle mass. Veins were throbbing all over her huge, quivering, super-sized bicep. She looked at her left arm, the monstrous bicep totally filling her sleeve to the limit, the seams already starting to split open and tear, even though her arm was completely unflexed. She slowly curled the weight, her monstrous left bicep slowly tearing the seams of her sleeve as her bicep peaked, the enormous mound of female muscle slowly erupting through her sleeve. Lara continued to curl the weights over and over, building up her massive arms with even more freakishly huge muscle and ripping her sleeves even further. She dropped the weights and launched into a huge double-bicep pose, showing off her enormous and pumped arms as her defined biceps leaped forth, growing to mind-blowing proportions and totally shredding her sleeves all the way to her broad, muscular shoulders. “Mmm… how do they look, honey? Are they hot? Are they sexy? Are they… huge?” she said with a smile as she looked at each of her pulsing, ripped biceps. Lara hoisted 4,000lbs over her shoulders and started doing squats, building up her already massive quads. Huge muscles began filling her workout pants as she lifted the enormous weight, her sexy quadriceps totally filling out with bulging mass. Her beefed-up thighs expanded with every rep, the swollen muscles growing as she squatted the weight over and over. “I love bulking up these rippling muscles, baby,” Lara said as she grinned, looking me straight in the eyes. She didn’t even seem to be tired as she continued to hoist the weight up and down. I stared at her massively muscular legs as she powered the weight up and down, her huge muscles stretching out her pants. “Mmm… I love working out. The more muscle I can pack on, the better! Nothing turns me on more than making my muscles bigger, freakier, and better defined!” Lara looked down at her hulked-out thighs as they swelled with muscle. “My strong legs are getting so BIG!” The seams began to vibrate with the strain of her hulking quads as she lifted more and more. After a few more squats, her thighs totally blew her pants apart, revealing her mind-blowingly muscular legs in their entirety. She did more and more squats, beefing up her monstrous quadriceps even further and making more striations and veins stand out. Lara squealed with joy and dropped the weights, running her powerful hands all over her bulging, ripped, vein-popping thighs. “They’re so MUSCULAR and HARD and SEXY, baby! I am such a bodybuilder babe!” She admired her muscle-bound legs at different angles, watching the large muscles ripple, pop out, and bulge with even the smallest movement. The teardrop-shaped muscles hung impossibly far over her kneecaps, and her entire thigh expanded and throbbed when she took a step. Her swollen and defined inner-thigh muscles rubbed against each other as she walked. She walked over to the cable machine and straddled it, her quads exploding with mass as she sat down on the bench. The bench creaked under the weight of her incredible, mega-muscular body. She started working her back, making it swell underneath her workout top. Her lats spread out and her shoulders bulged as she hauled on the cables, lifting over a ton with her muscular arms. Her traps arced up even further, filling the shirt and putting stress on the upper seams. Her lats stretched the seams on the sides until they started to tear, and a rip opened up near the collar as her back thickened and expanded. “Oh yeah! I’m getting so incredibly THICK! I’ve got dense muscle EVERYWHERE! I’m a muscular hottie!” I could see deep ridges of defined muscle bulging through her formerly baggy workout top, which was now skin-tight on her hulking back. Lara turned around and started doing cable crossovers, hauling down on the 2,000lbs of weight to build up her already enormous pecs. Her rippling pecs lifted and bulged out, pushing out her big, firm breasts and making her nipples poke out against her top. Her shirt began to stretch as it became skin-tight, and I could see individual striations of her monstrous pecs bulging through her shirt. Every rep was bulking her up, and I could visibly see the shirt getting tighter and tighter, the seams straining to hold in her overdeveloped muscles. Finally, her shirt completely exploded off of her upper body as she pumped up with even more ripped muscle, showing off her sexy, skimpy posing bikini strained to the max by her hulking body. “You like muscle-girls, don’t you, honey? I’m the ultimate muscle-babe. I’m your fantasy woman, honey – I’m the girl of your dreams!” Lara said as she kept doing reps, making her massive pecs grow even larger and making even more veins stand out on her striated chest. Lara reached a muscular arm up to her hulking chest and ran a finger over her pulsating veins and along the bulging striations, and then ran her finger up and down the deep channel separating her throbbing, massively pumped pecs. Lara stood and stepped away from the cable machine, admiring her pumped-up, muscular body as it rippled. “I love my pumped, hyper-muscular body! I love my overdeveloped, throbbing, shredded muscles!” Lara did another posedown, showing off her amazing muscle gains from that workout alone. She hit a single-bicep pose, staring in awe at her huge bicep as it peaked at over 40”, over 3 inches more than earlier. She flexed her bulging thighs, making the muscles blast out to over 69”. As she hit a side-chest pose, she watched her throbbing pecs leap out, the divide between her massive pecs becoming incredibly deep, her breasts stretching out her bikini top. When she hit her most-muscular pose, it was readily apparent how much larger and more muscle-bound she’d gotten. “I must have gained 50 pounds of awesome, bulging female muscle from that workout alone! I weigh 450lbs now, baby!”

Kuner

Re: untitled story by unknown author
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 06:29:07 pm »
part 2

Lara’s face lit up as she got another idea. “Baby, I’m gonna put on all of my old clothes, flex my big, sexy, hulked-out muscles, and rip right out of ‘em! I’m gonna give you the best clothes-bursting routine of all time!” Lara walked off and came back wearing another workout suit, identical to the one she’d just exploded out of simply by pumping up her muscular physique until her mind-blowing muscles blew all the seams apart. This time the workout clothes were noticeably tighter on her bulging body, and her muscles were already stretching it out. Lara spread her hulking legs apart, and I could see her throbbing quadriceps visibly ripple and bulge beneath the pant legs. “Mmm… I’ll finish this one off quick, baby.” Lara hunched over and pressed her palms together in a most-muscular pose, that action alone enough to make the seams quiver as her forearms bulged. She rose up on her toes and then flexed every enormous, shredded female muscle at once, and her entire body burst every seam at the same time, the workout suit completely tearing apart as her physique expanded. Lara smiled and looked down at her muscle-pumped body as it surged with mass, tatters of her workout suit falling around her. “That felt really good, baby.” Lara then walked off and came back in a skimpier workout suit: a sport bra and bicycle shorts. The sport bra showed off her amazing cleavage, heaving breasts, and deeply ripped pecs, and was stretched around her muscular back, wide lats, and bulging traps. The bicycle shorts conformed to every line of definition in her overdeveloped quads and striated glutes. Lara flexed her pecs, ballooning them out and ripping the sport bra right down the front, revealing her bikini top. Lara then turned around, spread her thighs apart, and flexed her glutes, ripping the bicycle shorts apart. She then put on a thick, heavy sweater and some jeans, which looked incredibly tight on her massive legs. “I always have to get my clothes custom-made, because they don’t make clothes big enough for girls as muscular as me! Especially since I’m getting bigger and more hulked-out all the time, honey…” She stretched out her left leg and pointed her toes, flexing her entire leg at once. The pant leg literally exploded as all her calf and thigh muscles surged with mass, shredding the denim completely. “Wow! That was hot!” Lara said as she looked at her muscle-stuffed leg, rippling with mass. “I have to get new clothes made every day or two, because my sexy, super-defined muscles keep growing bigger at such an incredible rate!” Then she looked at her other leg, completely encased in the jeans. She smiled sexily at me and said, “Let’s see that again in slow-motion, baby…” She stretched out her right leg and slowly pointed her toes, flexing her calf slowly. The ultra-sexy hottie grinned as she felt the seams on her jeans start to stretch, the bulging calf straining them as it grew. The seams began to fray and tear as her calf began bursting through, and the rips continued up to her knees. Lara flexed her inner thighs, making the bulging muscles pop the seams leading up to her crotch. She giggled as she gently rippled the muscles along the front of her thigh, the quadriceps popping out individually and stretching the jeans. “Muscles on a girl are so hot and sexy, baby. I’m the biggest, most muscular bodybuilder ever. I’m the most pumped-up girl who’s ever lived!” She flexed the outer muscles of her huge thigh, and the seams burst there, as well. Then Lara flexed the rest of her gigantic quads, ripping apart the rest of the tattered jeans as they failed to contain her muscular leg. Lara curled up her large, muscle-bound right arm, flexing her pumped bicep as she made a fist. The thick sweatshirt stretched as the muscle expanded, filling it to the limit. The heavy material of the sweatshirt sleeve began to rip apart as her bicep peaked, and I could see lines of definition even through the sweatshirt. She smiled as her bicep grew and grew as she flexed, and finally the sleeve ripped open, revealing her throbbing, rippling bicep, which was unbelievably huge. Lara then straightened out her left arm, making her huge tricep jut out, stretching the sleeve. She worked her arm a few times and then flexed her tricep hard, popping the seams and making the muscle bulge through a bit. Then Lara flexed her tricep even harder and ripped the rest of the sleeve wide open. Lara then hooked her hands at her muscular waist and started spreading her lats. The seams started to pop and tear as her bulked-up back expanded, and finally the thick sweatshirt ripped down the middle of her back, exposing her hugely muscled torso with its absurdly exaggerated v-shape. Lara took the rest of the shards of clothes off of her huge physique, pleased with how she’d shredded them. “What do you think, baby? Are you impressed so far? Isn’t it sexy to see my mind-blowing muscles just tear my clothes open with their sheer size? I love flexing and bursting my clothes apart, to know that my clothes can’t contain my big, bulging muscles; it makes me feel so sexy, so powerful… so MUSCULAR!” Lara slipped into a white halter top that strained to contain her large torso. She then rolled her shoulders forward, smiled at me, and simply flexed her back. Her back muscles bulged up and out, and the halter simply exploded off of her, disintegrating due to her muscle mass. “I thought you’d like to see me do that, honey,” Lara said with a wink. Lara put on a blue wooly bathrobe and tied it around her waist, revealing how exaggerated her v-shaped torso was. She started curing her arms at her sides, flexing her biceps until the muscles bulged and stretched out the thick bathrobe sleeves, and then totally exploded out of them. Then she flexed her abs, ripping open the bathrobe tie at her waist. Lara then flared her lats, shearing the heavy bathrobe right in half. Lara then slipped into a slinky, sexy red evening dress, which was tailor-made to conform to her bulging, muscular body. It was sleeveless and strapless, clinging tightly to her swollen breasts and showing off her ample, muscular cleavage and hulking arms. I could clearly see her eight-pack abs bulging through the dress, and the bottom ended halfway down her thighs, clinging to her powerfully muscled legs and insanely tight and sexy butt. Lara wiggled her hot butt at me, making her glutes ripple under the dress. “Mmm… I always wore this dress to parties and social events to show off how muscular and sexy I was. I’d always get a lot of attention, with my body practically exploding out of the dress. Well, now I AM exploding out of this dress!” Lara turned back around and sexily flexed her rippling, chiseled abs, making them stand out through the sheer material of her dress like individual baseballs stuffed under her skin. She then raised her arms and locked her fingers behind her head and flexed her abs again, making them bulge out even further, causing small tears in the dress. Even her super-defined obliques stood out through the dress. Lara then launched into a hot side-chest pose, and her bulked-up pecs ripped the dress right down the middle, her sizzling abdominal muscles having weakened it. “Mmm… time for the grand finale, baby,” Lara said as she slipped into a hot, sexy, tight, shiny, black leather catsuit. It started at the top of her thick, muscular neck and went all the way down to her slim, powerful ankles. It clung to every inch of Lara’s muscle-bulging body, accentuating every sexy line of definition and every muscle separation. “I always loved this catsuit, honey. Feeling it cling to every bulging, overdeveloped muscle was always the best feeling in the world! But I think I’m a bit too pumped-up, ripped, and muscular for it now…” Lara kept her arms at her sides and her legs spread apart, but she slowly started to flex every muscle in her body. I could see her entire physique start to slowly expand, stretching out the skin-tight catsuit. Her large muscles bulged, and Lara appeared to expand in every direction as she continued to flex. “Wow… my muscle expansion is incredible, baby…” Lara said as she looked down at her burgeoning muscles, amazed at how big they were inflating. “Oh baby, I really wanna burst out of this thing. Nothing would turn me on more than to have my tremendous, hulked-out muscles totally explode out of this catsuit, to know that I’m THAT bulked-up, shredded, and monstrously muscular.” The catsuit began to audibly creak as her muscles flexed, and her entire body looked like it was growing in every direction as she continued to pump up. “Baby, I dunno how long this tight catsuit is gonna last against my huge, bulging, rippling, sexy, swollen, overdeveloped muscles…” Lara said with a wink. One by one, all the seams began to vibrate with the strain of her superhumanly-developed physique. It looked like the whole catsuit was quivering, due to her massively pumped body filling it out and stretching it beyond capacity in every direction. Even though she was the most muscular human on earth, she was still achingly sexy, and her face was infinitely more beautiful than any supermodel. Suddenly, a tear formed horizontally along her abdomen, and then the bottom half of the catsuit separated from the top, displaying her rock-hard abs. Then seams began popping along her calves and inner thighs, and her legs completely exploded out of the stretchy material, ripping it to shreds. Then her biceps bulged even bigger and her shoulders enlarged even further, separating the sleeves from the rest of the catsuit top. Her biceps peaked through the material as her triceps swelled as well, blowing the sleeves apart completely. Her back ballooned with muscle as she continued to flex and her traps bulged upward, ripping the seams over her broad shoulders. The rest of the catsuit folded off of her like the peel of a banana, revealing her throbbing, glistening, vein-popping torso in all its muscular glory, completely filling out her sexy posing bikini. Lara’s face lit up with a huge grin as she looked down at her hyper-muscular body.

Kuner

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 06:30:51 pm »
“Yes! That was awesome! I can’t believe my muscle-bound body ripped out of the catsuit! I am sooooo MUSCULAR! My sexy, throbbing, rippling, super-striated muscles are just so BIG and PUMPED! I just LOVE bodybuilding, baby! I am one hot, sexy bodybuilding babe. I love working out, honey; nothing turns me on more than pumping up my huge, ripped muscles and watching them expand and bulge, gaining pound after pound, inch after inch of superhuman muscle mass. I know I’m the sexiest thing on earth, not to mention the most muscular human that’s ever lived. I’m way more pumped and striated than any male bodybuilder could ever hope to be. I love being freaky and beefy, with incredibly thick muscles all over my body and veins popping out EVERYWHERE! But I’m not big enough. I’m not muscular enough. I’ll NEVER be muscular enough, baby. I’m gonna keep pumping iron and make my muscles grow and grow to the extreme. I’ll take every chance I can get to gain mass and make myself as huge and muscle-pumped as possible. I wanna totally redefine muscle development, baby. I wanna show the world how hulked-out and muscular a girl can get. I am the epitome of human evolution, honey. There isn’t a single inch of my magnificent physique that isn’t totally covered with inch upon inch of the biggest, strongest, purest, densest, sexiest muscles on the planet. I spend 20 hours a day in the gym, pumping iron and beefing up with bulging, ripped female muscle. Whenever I’m at the gym, all eyes are on me as I work my gigantic muscles, lifting insane amounts of weight and make my hulking muscles ripple and bulge. Sometimes I’ll even pump up so much and gain so much sexy muscle mass that I’ll explode out of my workout suit, and when I don’t, I always make sure to flex and pose until my muscles burst my clothes apart. I love posing and showing off in public, and I want everyone to see how muscular I am. I ESPECIALLY love going out in public wearing just the skimpiest, sexiest, most revealing posing bikini so that everyone can see how unbelievably muscle-bound I am; I love it when people ogle my achingly super-sexy and hyper-muscular body! I love going into stores and launching into an impromptu clothes-bursting routine and posedown so everyone can see my unbearably sexy and monstrously muscle-stuffed physique. I always keep myself in super-defined, hardcore contest shape, because I think being able to see every individual muscle fiber is the sexiest thing in the universe. I’m also perfectly symmetrical, down to the smallest nano-meter. I’m totally obsessed with muscle, baby. I’m a complete muscle fanatic, and I’m absolutely addicted to bodybuilding. My whole reason for living is to become bigger, more muscular, and better defined. Nothing else matters. All I care about is muscle size, volume, and definition. I spend every waking moment working on developing my hulking body to the limit – and I don’t think there IS a limit! I am the ultimate hottie, baby. I am your fantasy-babe. My goal is to turn you on with my muscular body. I wanna make you horny all the time, and I wanna get you to go off in your pants as many times as I can. Someday, I wanna get pregnant and have a daughter that I can raise to become a super-huge female bodybuilder just like me. I’m so muscular, so striated, so pumped-up, that even when I’m 9 months pregnant, no one will be able to tell – I’ll be THAT hulked-out. Imagine that, baby, I’ll still have my awesome bulging eight-pack abs even when I’m days away from giving birth. And then when it’s time for my little muscle-girl to be born, I’ll just clench my beefed-up, ripped, vascular, super-developed vaginal muscles and just squeeze her right out. I won’t even feel pain, because I’ve worked out my steaming pussy to be insanely muscle-packed and powerful, just like the rest of my ultra-sexy, muscle-bound body. I’m rock-hard inside and out! I’ll just have to make sure I don’t crush her skull with my pussy when I flex! I bet when she pops out she won’t even have baby-fat… because I have no fat to give her! I’m ALL muscle, honey, every ounce. My muscles are just vacuum-packed under my skin, zero percent body fat. Her life will be just like mine, totally devoted to bodybuilding, and getting huge and freakishly muscular, just like me. And I’m all natural muscle, baby, and all these hulking, overdeveloped muscles are real. When I turned two, my parents got me hooked on bodybuilding and getting hulked-out; they wanted to see how muscular a girl could be. By the time I was three years old, I’d eliminated all of my baby fat, and was all solid, pumped muscle. It was so awesome being rock-solid as a toddler! Can you imagine, a cute little muscular four-year-old bodybuilder girl, with muscles straining all of her clothes? I always turned heads when I went to the beach at that age, with my young bodybuilder physique filling out my swimsuit. By the time I was five I was already learning how to turn on all my older relatives with my developing muscles. When I was six, I was shapely, when I was seven I was well-defined and sculpted, and by the time I was eight I was more ripped, shredded, and vascular than any bodybuilder who’s ever lived! By the time I was nine, I knew every sexy flexing pose there was, and had even made up some of my own to showcase my incredible development and accentuate my growing muscles. It was also the first time I ever burst out of my clothes; my parents took me to the mall on my ninth birthday, and some kid wanted to see how big my muscles were. I hit a double-bicep pose, and my huge, nine-year-old split-peaked biceps totally shredded my sleeves! After that I did a chest pose to finish off the shirt, and then some quad flexes to blow my shorts apart! My parents were so proud of me, watching me explode out of my clothes with my mega-muscular body. I attracted quite a crowd, posing in just my panties and training bra, and showing off my immensely muscled physique rippling and bulging all over. Every news station even showed up and filmed me on live TV, running special news stories about how I was the most muscular nine-year-old bodybuilder ever. Stores in the mall even started donating more clothes for me to flex in and burst out of. I started entering bodybuilding contests when I turned nine, baby, and I’ve never gotten anything less than first place, every time. Can you imagine that? A hulked-out, bulging, muscular, striated, vascular, pumped-up nine-year-old girl, completely blowing away all the other competitors? I won my first Ms. Olympia when I turned twelve, and then the Miss Muscular when I turned thirteen. The Miss Muscular is only for the biggest, most massively-pumped women, and I schooled them all! The judges were amazed with how much ripped, sexy muscle I’d packed on since winning the Ms. Olympia. When I was fourteen I won the MISTER Olympia. All the men on stage were shocked at my amazing muscle size, development, definition, and extreme conditioning, especially for a fourteen year old girl! When I turned fifteen I completely cleaned house at the Ultra-class bodybuilding championships, where only the beefiest, freakiest, most insanely overdeveloped, and most absurdly shredded, defined, and muscular bodybuilders can compete. Everyone was amazed at how extreme my muscle size was. I was the only girl who entered, but my bulked-up muscles were absolutely monstrous, and totally outclassed everyone else! Everyone was awed by how much rippling, striated, gigantic female muscle I built up in those few years. By the time I was thirteen I was more muscular than any heavyweight female bodybuilder on the planet, and by the time I was fifteen I was WAY bigger and more muscle-bound than any man could ever be. I’ve been growing more massively muscle-packed at an insane pace ever since. And I did all that bodybuilding competing before I was even in high-school! I was just one buffed-out, sexy, muscular teenage hottie! It was incredibly hot and sexy having all my overdeveloped muscles bulging through all my clothes throughout high-school. I loved showing off my hulking, rippling muscles whenever I could, and would take every possible opportunity to burst out of my clothes and show off my monstrous physique. I used my hulked-out muscles for show-and-tell all throughout school and always made sure to give the sexiest posing routines. All my biology teachers always used me to demonstrate the human muscular system, because of how overdeveloped, pronounced, and totally shredded all my muscles were. I was like a walking human anatomy chart, because I had absolutely no body fat on my sexy body. I would slowly flex each individual muscle as the teacher would point them out as they bulged and expanded, striations ripping the muscle apart. My muscle-control was so extreme, and by the time class was over, I’d gotten every guy to go off in his pants at least twice, including the teacher! I even flexed and burst out of my prom dress and gave an improvised posing routine for everyone at the dance. My parents were always encouraging me to get bigger and more mega-muscular and develop my huge, rippling muscles to the fullest. They’d set goals for me every day, like adding a certain number of inches to my pulsating muscles or packing on a certain number of pounds to my hulking physique by the end of the day, or lifting a certain amount of weight, or making my gigantic muscles explode out of certain outfits. They’d reward me by buying me heavier and heavier weights, or new and better bodybuilding supplements, or bigger and baggier clothes for me to burst out of. Now I’m nineteen and I’m the most muscular human that’s ever lived! I’ll do anything to get more muscular and better defined. I love the feeling of huge, hulking, overdeveloped muscles just rippling and bulging over every inch of my awesome body! Mmm… I love the effect that bodybuilding has had on my life. I’ve turned myself into one super-muscular, pumped-up, ultra-sexy muscle-babe hottie!” Lara planted her hands on her sexy hips and spread her lats, showing me just how monstrously thick and muscular she was. Lara was so undeniably muscle-bound, so incredibly hulked-out, that it was beyond belief. It was amazing that this nineteen-year-old bodybuilder girl had managed to get herself so muscular, and so achingly sexy.

Kuner

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 06:32:36 pm »
“Mmm… why don’t I show you how strong I am, baby?” Lara said with a smile. She picked up a football, placed it between her muscle-engorged thighs, and gently flexed. The football promptly exploded as her inner-thighs pushed together. “WAY too easy, baby,” Lara said as she winked, and picked up another football. This time, she popped it by squeezing it one-handed, just to show how easy it was. Then Lara picked up a phone book, held it at waist-height with both hands, just above her skimpy bikini bottom, in front of her rippling, bulging abs, and easily sheared it in half with her bare hands. “Oooh, a lot of men can’t do that, baby…” Lara said, and then she picked up a huge hardcover neurobiology textbook. As thick as the large book was, it still wasn’t as thick as her shredded, deeply-cut pecs. Lara then grasped the hardcover in her hands and started to rip it in half as well. Her beefy muscles throbbed with the effort, but she still managed to quickly pull it apart. Lara then picked up an iron poker, over an inch thick. Grasping the ends, Lara proceeded to bend it in half, her dense, thick pecs ballooning out with the effort, veins popping out as the gigantic muscles lifted her firm breasts. Grabbing another poker, Lara grasped the ends and proceeded to pull them apart. The metal began to stretch under the onslaught of her huge muscles and extreme strength. Her triceps bulged, her lats fanned out, and her back pumped up even bigger with the effort. All the muscles of her arms became etched even deeper as the poker was stretched thinner and thinner. Then, the two halves of the poker pulled apart. Lara then picked up a 100lb plate and proceeded to fold it in half with ease. “I’m SO strong, honey, and it’s all because I’ve got such big, bulging, overdeveloped muscles!” She then scooped up another 100lb plate and ripped it in half as if it was a piece of paper. Lara then picked up a billiard ball with her right hand, and tightened her grip. Her corded forearm muscles bulged out, and the billiard ball promptly exploded to dust in her hand. Lara picked up a huge 25lb bowling ball, easily hefting the weight with one hand, and then fitted it in between her hulking thighs, which was quite a feat given how overdeveloped, pumped, and muscular they were. She slowly flexed her quads, making the cords of sexy muscle pop out all over her bulked-up thighs. The bowling ball began to crack and fracture as her muscular legs bulged, putting intense pressure on it. Suddenly, the bowling ball exploded, crumbling as her powerful quadriceps crushed it. “If you thought that was impressive, baby, check THIS out!” Lara picked up another bowling ball, placed it between her palms, and began to squeeze inward on the ball. Muscles stood out all over her thick forearms, and her enormous biceps peaked as she flexed. Her pecs expanded outward with super-sexy muscles, and her shoulders became even more striated as she cranked up the pressure on the bowling ball. Tiny stress fractures began to appear all over the bowling ball as she applied even more strength. More veins popped out all over her biceps and pecs, and the bowling ball began to crumble beneath her extreme display of strength. The bowling ball shattered in her palms as she showed off her supreme strength. Lara looked down at her huge arms and chest, which were erupting with enormous, bulging, sexy muscles.
“Mmm… I’ve got even more strength to show off, baby,” Lara said with a smirk and a wink. Lara walked off, her sexy butt swaying with pumped muscle with every step, her broad shoulders and wide back rippling as she moved. She stopped, looked over her shoulder at me, then down at her sexy glutes, and tensed them for me and wiggled them a bit. “You just can’t take your eyes off me, can you, honey?” Lara asked, and then she continued walking off. She came back, leading in a thoroughbred horse. Lara’s muscle-bound legs were bigger, more muscular, and better defined than the horse’s legs! “Oh baby, watch this!” Lara vaulted onto the horse’s back, her entire body exploding with muscular movement as she did so. The horse staggered a bit under the weight of her muscle-stuffed body. Lara kicked at the horse to make it move, her large calves rippling. The horse grunted in pain as she did so. “Oops! Looks like I don’t know my own strength. Then again, I AM the most muscular human on earth!” The horse staggered forward a few steps, and then collapsed under the weight of Lara’s unbelievably muscular body. “Well, it looks like this horse can’t handle 450 pounds of ripped, bulging, vascular, overdeveloped female muscle. I guess I’ll have to teach it a lesson, then!” And with that, Lara planted her feet firmly on the ground, wrapped her legs around the horse’s midsection, and then rose up on her toes, making her calves inflate. She lifted the horse off the ground in between her huge quads, and then she began to squeeze. Veins and striations popped out all over her legs as her quadriceps bulged, and the horse’s midsection began to get visibly compressed thinner and thinner. Lara continued to squeeze, the muscles in her legs erupting out, surging with sexy mass. She kept squeezing the horse’s midsection, and I could hear the horse’s ribs begin to crackle, and then shatter all at once as she continued flexing her power-packed legs. Lara kept squeezing the horse’s midsection thinner and thinner, and more muscle and veins burst out all over her already gigantic and swollen thighs. Lara slowly reached her muscular arms forward and put her palms on the base of the horse’s neck, making her huge triceps stand out, and leaned forward to show me her awesomely developed muscular cleavage. She continued squeezing with her inhumanly powerful and muscular legs, crushing the horse more and more. Finally, Lara squeezed inward with even more incredible strength, totally crushing the horse’s midsection completely flat and making its eyes pop out of its head. “Mmm… I guess my mega-muscular body was too much for it to handle, baby,” Lara said with a wink, and then with a sultry twist of her sexy, muscular hips, she completely shattered the horse’s spine. Lara then reached forward with her massive arms, grasped the horse’s neck in her strong hands, and promptly spun the head around 180 degrees with ease. Lara dropped the body and kicked it away with one massive leg, and then looked down at her hulked-out quads, which were rippling and pulsing with the exertion. “Oh WOW! They’re so BIG and CHISELED, baby. Just look at all that ripped, throbbing, bulging, sexy muscle, honey!” Lara ran her hands all over her enormous thighs, feeling the rock-hard, rippling muscle beneath her palms. Lara gave her quadriceps a quick flex, making the muscles balloon beneath her hands, more veins popping out everywhere. Lara then reached down and grasped at her huge, overdeveloped inner thighs, which were totally popping out with swollen, striated muscle. Lara ran her strong fingers all along the bulging ridges of muscle, and then looked up and smiled at me. “How’s my awesome muscular cleavage look, baby?” Lara brought her arms around, making her gigantic pecs mesh together, the deep separation between the thick, hulking muscles becoming even more pronounced. Lara smirked and tensed her chest, making even more sexy veins pop out and throb on her striated pecs. She stood up straight, thrusting out her muscle-packed, overdeveloped, super-muscular chest. “Oooh, I’m such a cute, sexy girl,” she said as she reached up to pinch at her right nipple, making her bicep bulge mightily even without flexing it. She flicked her nipple a few times through her bikini top, and then clutched at her left breast with her hand. “Mmm… so silky-smooth…” Lara ran her fingers along her swollen left breast, and then reached her right hand up to caress her equally perfect right breast. She kneaded them, and then plumped them both with her strong, feminine hands. “Oh, they’re so BIG and FIRM and SEXY! I think they look awesome on my huge, hard, muscular body, especially since my breasts are solid muscle, too!” Lara let go of her breasts and then flexed them both, causing them to tighten up suddenly, and then expand with sexy muscle. Striations and lines of definition cut horizontally through both of her incredible, muscle-packed breasts, and then veins started popping out all over the place. “Mmm… I really know how to turn a man on, baby. I know my mind-blowing display of pumped, overdeveloped female muscle makes you horny, baby. I can make any man go off without even touching him, and without him ever touching himself. All it takes is a few quick flexes of my monster muscles. I even made a dead man have an orgasm – twice! I walked into a morgue wearing nothing but my skimpy, sexy posing bikini, and launched into a huge single-bicep pose. I saw his dick quiver, so I flexed even harder, milking my sexy muscles for more and more mass. His dick got harder, so I brought up my other muscular arm and hit a double-bicep pose, making my split-peaked biceps balloon with muscle. As I smiled, I saw the corpse’s dick sputter as it went off. Then I hit a most-muscular pose, making my sexy female muscles flex as huge as possible and strain my hot bikini as my enormous muscles bulked up in every direction. I saw the dead man’s dick quiver and twitch some more, and then spurt out AGAIN! I was such a babe that I’d made a corpse have TWO orgasms in under a minute! I love standing out in public in the middle of a crowded area and hitting a most-muscular pose, making my gigantic muscles ripple and bulge and causing every man for 50 feet go off in his pants. I’m the sexiest, most muscular hottie in existence!”

Kuner

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 06:35:18 pm »
Lara slipped into a form-fitting business suit, which accentuated her broad shoulders, plump breasts, narrow, muscular waist, and shapely mega-pumped legs. Lara wheeled out a group of life-size mannequins, designed to look like men in boxers “The local prison likes to send me their roughest, toughest rapists and murderers, and I get to show them a new definition of pain and suffering – using my huge, bulging, pumped-up female muscles! I’ll give you a demo of what I like to do to ‘em, to show them what REAL female muscle is all about.” I was staring at the attractive teenager named Lara standing in front of me, unable to tear my eyes away from her undeniably hot and sexy looks. Lara slowly launched into a huge crab pose, making her muscles swell up and strain the business suit. Suddenly, her monstrous biceps burst through the sleeves, and then the slacks gave way to her massively muscular legs as her quads bulged. Her thick pecs shredded the rest of the outfit, revealing the rest of her muscle-bound body stretching out her sexy, skimpy posing bikini, which showed off every pumped and chiseled muscle on her hulking body. I was awed by how muscular and pumped-up the hot, sexy teenager was, her swollen and defined muscles easily dwarfing the dolls. “Mmm… my hot body is never what they’re expecting,” Lara said with a wink, and then launched into a huge double-bicep pose, making her muscle-packed arms erupt with mass. “These dolls all have the same strength and durability as a normal human body, so I know I’m exerting the right amount of power and strength,” Lara explained as she picked up the first doll. “They all have anatomically correct skeletons, and even have fake organs and blood inside them, so I REALLY know how much damage my awesome muscles are dealing.” Lara grasped the doll’s head in her hands, and then promptly spun it around 180 degrees, snapping the neck. Then she spun the head around a full 360 degrees, tearing all the tendons in the neck. Then Lara grasped the doll one-handed by the top of the head, and promptly tore the head clean off. She held the head up with her left hand and launched into a single-bicep pose with her right, showing off her beefy, muscle-stuffed arms. Lara picked up the next doll, put her powerful hands on either side of the head, and started squeezing inward. Her beefy pecs became even more ripped as they surged upward, and her massive, cut biceps peaked and bulged. The skull fractured, and then the head totally exploded in her hands. “Mmm… I’m so big and strong, baby.” Lara picked up the next doll, wrapped it up in a huge bear hug, and began to squeeze. The ribs began to crackle, and I saw her massive shoulders and back bulge out with enormous, chiseled muscles. Her traps arced up, and then the doll crumpled under her massive strength, the spine shattering and shoulders collapsing inward. Her bulging, ripped, sexy muscles were pumped with the exertion, and she looked unbelievably hot. Lara held the next doll at arm’s length with her left hand, and then balled her right fist, flexed her right bicep, and forced an insanely powerful punch right through the left side of the doll’s chest. Her fist exploded through the doll’s chest and clean out the back, and she forced her arm through all the way to her peaked, swollen right bicep. Lara flexed her huge right bicep, tearing the doll’s arm off at the shoulder simply with her incredible muscle expansion. Lara then powered a kick with her bulging left leg right through the doll’s midsection, her pumped leg ripping through the torso all the way up to her vein-engorged quadriceps. Lara smiled as she looked down at her gigantic, rippling, striated thigh as she held the doll upright, and then promptly flexed her swollen quads and tore the doll right in half at the waist as her muscle-pumped leg ballooned with sexy, ripped muscle mass. “Oooh… my sculpted, defined muscles are just so powerful, honey, not to mention, totally HUGE!” Lara picked up the next doll and held it overhead, getting a good grip on it. Then she proceeded to fold it backward, making the doll’s spine crackle. She continued to pull, her huge muscles pumping and bulging underneath her silky tanned skin with the effort, and then the doll’s spine shattered. Lara continued to bend the doll until she’d completely folded it in half backwards. Then she held the doll out in front of her and ripped the torso clean off with her bare hands, showing off how unbelievably muscle-bound she was. “I love ripping apart the scum of the earth with my humungous female muscles, baby, especially the rapists, who would give anything to feel up my bursting, amped-up body. It’s always funny to watch how scared these big, strong ‘bad boys’ get as they get ripped limb from limb by an unbearably hot and sexy teenager – who also happens to be monstrously muscular!” Lara flopped the next doll down on the ground and then grabbed it by the ankles, and then started to pull apart. Her back fanned out, dense ridges of muscle standing out all over. The ligaments in the doll’s legs gave way, and then the doll started to rip in half up along the crotch. Lara kept pulling, making her back bulge out even bigger, and then the doll split in half all the way up to the neck. Lara daintily wrapped her gigantic legs around the hips of the next doll – her thighs were so massive and pumped-up, each one was thicker than the doll’s torso. Lara flexed her glorious legs, making huge ridges of muscle stand out with extreme definition and vascularity. As she flexed, she crushed the doll’s hips with ease, her swollen quads bulging out. She kept flexing, her massive legs exploding with muscle, until the doll completely split in half at the waist; she had just cut it in half using her gigantic, muscular thighs alone. Lara picked up the next doll, and pulled off its boxers, revealing its simulated raging hard-on. “Mmm… I love doing this to rapists. It really teaches them just how muscular I am.” She slipped the erection into her muscle-bound pussy, which was ripped to the extreme, incredibly vascular, and simply bulging with hot muscles underneath her bikini bottom. Lara flexed her sexy crotch, tightening up all the muscles on the doll’s dick. Lara lifted the doll off the ground, using only her muscular crotch. Lara then smiled sexily, moaning with pleasure, and started to tighten up her pumped-up pussy muscles. She planted her hands on her muscular hips and kept flexing, lifting the doll off the ground even more. Suddenly, there was a squish as her crotch crushed the doll’s erection using pure muscle power. “Oops!” Lara said with a smile, and then flexed even harder, completely ripping the dick clean off. Lara picked up the next doll, balled her right fist, and then drove an incredibly strong punch right up the doll’s butt. She forced her fist deeper and deeper into the doll’s backside, until her muscular arm was buried up to her striated, broad, muscle-capped shoulder. Lara raised her arm straight into the air, and then I heard a cracking sound, and then a wet ripping sound, and then the doll literally exploded, ripped apart from the inside by her incredible muscle expansion.
“Through all the years of hardcore, super-sexy female bodybuilding, my body has developed lots of ways to add muscle mass and get bigger, beefier, and more freakishly muscular. At first, working out and pumping iron would make my muscles visibly inflate, but then I learned that merely flexing could make my hot, rippling muscles bulk up with mass.” Lara hit a most-muscular pose, making every muscle swell an inch. “Once I learned that simply flexing would make my big muscles bulge and grow, I would come home from my workouts and pose and flex in front of my mirrors for hours on end and watch my sexy muscles expand, milking them for as much mass as I possibly could. It was so awesome, coming home from a 16-hour workout and hitting a gigantic crab flex and holding the pose for two hours straight, seeing every quivering, striated, overdeveloped muscle bulge out, surging bigger and bigger with more size and definition.” Lara curled her right arm, staring at the pumped bicep as it erupted with superhuman muscle mass, the peak rising and veins wrapping around the engorged muscle as she held the flex. “All my life, all I ever ate were bodybuilding and muscle supplements, to transform my physique into one that was hyper-muscular, pumped-up, beefy, and shredded to the bone. My body has gotten so efficient that now it converts everything I eat directly into bulging female muscle! All the nutrition and supplement companies would want me to sponsor their products and show how they make my muscles balloon with sexy mass, so they’d pay me tons of money to test out all their newest products and help me get bigger, beefier, and more insanely muscular. They’ve paid me so much to use their products and get big and pumped, that I’m a billionaire! I’m super-sexy, I’m muscular beyond belief, I’m brilliant, AND I’m disgustingly rich!” Lara picked up a can of female muscle supplements, and read the label. “Female Muscle Builder 9000. Made from concentrated horse steroids and other muscle-building supplements. Guaranteed to turn any woman into a mega-muscular bodybuilder babe.” The label on the can showed multiple before-and-after pictures of girls who’d used the supplements. One showed a cute little 6-year-old girl, and then showed the same girl bulging with huge, contest-shape muscles hitting a monstrous crab pose and shredding her clothes with incredible muscle mass. Another showed an 80-pound waif of a teenage girl, then it showed the teenager bursting from head to toe with swollen, ripped muscles, literally tripling in size. Lara smiled sexily. “Mmm… 10,000 calories, baby. If it’ll turn even the scrawniest girl into a hulking, pumped-up, muscle-bound bodybuilding powerhouse hottie, imagine what it’ll do to my already super-pumped, vein-popping, shredded, hot, muscular physique!” Lara squeezed the can, easily bursting the lid as her forearms bulged a bit, and then guzzled down the contents. Then she picked up a second can, ripped off the lid with her bare hands, and drank it all, too. Lara licked her lips sexily, making sure to get every tiny bit. “Mmm… 20,000 calories, baby. Imagine what my sexy, muscular body can do with that!” Lara closed her eyes and clenched her fists at her sides, and every muscle perked up a bit, as if she flexed her entire body at once. “Ohh…” Lara moaned, “My body is turning it all into more bulging, rippling, striated, sexy muscle!” Her sexy, muscle-engorged body erupted with mass, more muscles pushing out beneath her taut, tanned, glistening, silky skin. Her striations became etched even deeper, and more veins popped out all over her muscle-packed body. “Oooh… I always keep myself in shredded, hardcore, super-striated contest shape. I think being able to see every individual muscle fiber makes me look even sexier and more muscular!” Lara clenched her fists and brought her arms up into a massive double-bicep pose, her entire upper body erupting with monster muscles. Meanwhile, her rippling legs gained more mass, her quads and calves pushing out with more swollen, beefed-up, defined muscles. “I need more muscle! I need bigger muscles! I need more GROWTH!” Lara then brought her fists around in a huge most-muscular pose, flexing every muscle in her body. Her physique ballooned with mass as she flexed. “Mmm… grow baby grow! Every muscle on my body is getting bigger and bigger, baby.” Lara flexed even harder, milking her body for as much muscle as she could. Her biceps rippled and bulged, her thighs beefed up, and her pecs and back thickened. “Mmm… more mmmmmmuscles, I NEED to be more muscular… I need to be bigger, beefier, sexier, freakier, more massive, more pumped-up… I need to be HUGE!” Every muscle on her body swelled one inch, then two, then three inches, more and more veins and striations totally shredding her muscle-bound body. “Mmm… there’s always room for more bulging female muscle on my hot, sexy body!” As she stepped up onto the scale, she weighed 500lbs – she’d gained another 50 pounds of huge, bulging, striated, sexy female muscle. “Next, I found that any sort of sexual activity would make my hulking muscles inflate with mass. Working out was always the sexiest thing in the world, watching my huge muscles pump and flex, crunching together with incredible mass, it would turn me on to no end! I would get so unbearably horny just watching my muscles get bigger and BIGGER, that I would have intense orgasms over and over just from posing in the gym – I didn’t even have to touch myself! My orgasms would bulk me up even MORE, packing on more incredible mass and making my sexy muscles balloon and become etched even deeper with insane definition. Once I realized this, I would flex over and over, my mind-blowing poses making me grow, and my growth making me have earth-shattering orgasms that made my hot muscles swell even more, which made me orgasm again and again. It was an incredibly hot and sexy cycle of muscle growth! I even had a huge orgasm during my absurdly sexy posing routine at the Ultra-class competition – once I looked down at my super-muscular physique and realized that a female bodybuilder was about to be crowned the most muscular human ever, that I was out-flexing the biggest male bodybuilders on earth and that my muscles were SO much bigger, freakier, and better defined than all the other competitors, I orgasmed massively right there on the stage, making my muscles erupt and get even MORE massive! All the judges stared wide-eyed as my super-sexy physique expanded with hot female muscle, more and more ridges of muscle standing out all over the place. Once, I tried to see how many times my own bulging, muscle-packed body could get me off, but after over six hours straight of extreme sexual delight, I gave up. My sex drive is absolutely insatiable, and I have infinite stamina.”

Kuner

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 06:37:19 pm »
Lara brought out a full-body mirror, which was big enough to showcase her entire ripped and overdeveloped physique. “I’ve been obsessively training for so many years, baby, making my huge muscles oh so incredibly massive, overdeveloped, pumped, and strong. Sometimes I just need to remind myself how big, sexy, and mind-blowingly muscular I’ve become.” Lara surveyed her entire huge and muscle-pumped body in the mirror, gawking at her amazing muscle development. Every muscle was chiseled and bulked up to the extreme. “Oh my god…” Lara breathed, in awe of her own gigantic muscles. “I didn’t realize I’d gotten THIS muscular. This is awesome! Every night I dream about getting even bigger and more freakishly muscular, but never in my wildest fantasies did I ever imagine I’d get this HUGE!” Lara stared at her massive, thick pecs, and then gently rippled the right side, watching the swollen muscles twitch and shift and hulking striations bulge out. She did the same to her left pecs, and then started bouncing them alternately, watching her striated pecs flex. Lara then hooked her hands at her muscular hips and started fanning her lats out. “Holy crap! My torso is just so thick and wide! I’m amazed I can fit through doorways, especially with my pecs being so bulked-up, too!” Her gaze drifted down to her rippling eight-pack abs. “Oh wow… my abs, they’re so DEFINED and RIPPED!” She let her fingers caress her sexy, bulging, striated abs, running her fingertips along the veins that were even popping out. “Mmm… I guess that’s what doing 10,000 sit-ups a day with 500lbs strapped to my muscular back will do, baby,” Lara said as she gently flexed her abs, making them stand out even deeper. She ran both her hands along her rippling obliques, feeling up their contours and extreme definition. “My abs are just so sexy ripped, baby. Nobody can compare to my tight, toned abdominal muscles.” She let her fingers move down to her absolutely monstrous, freaky quadriceps. They were so overdeveloped that she had to keep her legs spread far apart to keep them from touching, and her inner thighs would press together tightly whenever she flexed. “Whoa! Look at these quads!” Lara exclaimed, running her palms along the bulging, swollen, super-shredded muscles that were popping out all over her pumped legs. “My thighs are so much bigger than my waist, it’s amazing!” Lara put both hands around her massive left thigh; even in its unflexed state, the defined muscles made her thigh unbelievably huge. Lara slowly began flexing her monstrous left thigh, and her eyes went wide as the muscles tightened and expanded. She audibly heard the muscles flex and bulge, and her hands were spread apart wider and wider. Lara let out a sensual moan, obviously pleased with her extreme quadricep development. “Oh baby, I’ve built up my muscles so BIG and POWERFUL and RIPPED… I can’t believe how much sexy muscle I’ve packed onto my hot body.” Lara was unbelievably thick, with superhuman muscle development all over her honed physique, forged from continuous hardcore bodybuilding training and dedication for 17 of her 19 years. Lara’s gaze drifted to her swollen and gigantic arms, the muscles popping and flexing with every little movement. She balled her powerful fists and flexed her biceps, hitting a massive double-bicep pose that would dwarf any super-heavyweight male bodybuilder. “Oh yes!” She exclaimed as she looked from one bulging, ultra-muscular arm to the other, her face absolutely beaming with delight and accomplishment. “Seeing my own muscles this huge, pumped, and defined just makes me want to work even harder and make my body even more muscular! I just know I can make myself even bigger and more amped up with sexy female muscle.” Lara studied herself in the mirror as she launched into the biggest most-muscular crab pose the world had ever seen. She smirked as she watched every muscle inflate, causing more veins to become apparent on her tanned, mega-muscular body.
--
Years later, Lara’s hulking body was beyond description. Every muscle was swollen and bulging to the absolute extreme, veins popping out all over the place. Her gigantic muscles impeded her mobility; she loved the fact that she couldn’t touch her own waist because her lats were so wide, or do pushups at all because her chest was enormous, thick, and ripped. Her traps had bulged up far above her ears and kept her from turning her head. Lara’s muscular legs were so beefy that she had to perpetually keep them spread apart, and she could hardly walk without her enormous thighs pushing against one another. Lara’s freakish biceps were swollen so huge that she couldn’t curl her arms anymore, and her bulging pecs were thick enough to push into her chin. She couldn’t bring her arms around in front of her because of how pumped her torso was. Whenever Lara moved, her muscles crunched into each other with extreme mass. “Mmm… I’m so freakishly muscular, baby. My bulging physique is so huge I can hardly move! But 750 pounds of ultra-pumped female muscle isn’t enough for me, baby. I need to be bigger! I will be more muscular!” Lara was absolutely addicted to the feeling of being muscular, and was obsessed with getting her muscles as huge as she could.

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 07:59:50 pm »
Wow, that was a great read, I hope there's more out there by this guy, as it was so cool! k+ for posting.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

smileyface01

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 12:35:23 am »
Hahaha, words cannot describe how confused I am right now, because *I* wrote that, a loooong time ago. No, seriously, it was me. I have the original file on my PC.

That said, I never shared it online ANYwhere, and the only way I can imagine it got posted online is because it was probably in my share file on DirectConnect, someone downloaded it at random, and then shared it I guess.

In fact, I actually don't know how I feel about having the story posted. Not to be a spoilsport, but the story was literally never meant for public consumption.

Kuner

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 12:50:10 am »
Congratulations on your work then!

Chances are I did get it from you via direct connect, but I seem to remember getting it on some website. Are you okay with it being posted? Hope you are, because it's a good one.

PS: Why am I not surprised that the original author would post here  :D

smileyface01

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 12:51:18 am »
Well, the cat's kinda out of the bag now, so I'll say that you can leave it up for now while I think about it, I guess.

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 01:44:53 am »
Hey bro, may I just say, congratulations on a great story, you did an awesome job writing it, your muscle description is really good and if you thought that your writing wasn't good enough to post anywhere, you're way wrong. k+ to you on your great story.

DEA

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 02:26:49 pm »
Fucking cool man. I really loved the part when she crushed the horse...
The girl enjoys her muscles a lot!!

Please carry on!

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 04:18:58 am »
I don't think the author of this story is a member of the site anymore, as the one who took credit for it, smileyface01 has guest next to his name now. But as a fan since the beginning, if you are on here, please post more! I enjoyed it a lot and would like to see more, DEA had his favorite part, mine was when she was 13-16, having all those bodybuilding contests, completely dominating them with all those ultra-huge, mega-ripped, super-vascular contest muscles that left even the biggest MALE bodybuilders in the dust.

DEA

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 08:17:59 am »
Oh, damn... a very old thing.... i did´t check the date...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Online 1138 = smileyface01] Lara's Muscles

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View