Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576298 Posts in 73311 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 08:45:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Artist/Author: [aldebaran086] Aquarie 1 *illus*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Artist/Author: [aldebaran086] Aquarie 1 *illus*  (Read 2428 times)

Offline jos73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
Artist/Author: [aldebaran086] Aquarie 1 *illus*
« on: March 13, 2010, 01:14:08 pm »
[Aldebaran086]

"Mmmmm, nothing are more refreshing than morning swim, or what you think Adrienne?" Calatia asked from her dear friend. "Yeah, Cal. Swimming is the best way start to day." Adrienne answered. She dangled a huge towel from her index finger. Negligently she dropped heavy and wet towel on pool boy's arms as they passed him. Towel was so heavy at his little arms bend down from weight of towel. He was waiting for those two amazing women. They did their morning swimming every morning and he was one of the slaves who serves all citizens. He cant helped to stare their awesome bodies, especially Adrienne's enormous muscularity. Every morning when he was on duty he was there early to made sure there was enough slaves to serve those magnificent women. He also wants to be their pool boy, because then he can adore their bodies without any questions. Sometimes they even ask him to dry their rock hard muscles.

"Do you think we have time to sit down to relax a bit today?" Calatia asked as they arrived to the bench, where two 'cushion-man' slaves laid on their backs. Like name says, 'cushion-man' slaves created a cushion on the benches, so these amazons (and any other citizens) were more comfortable to sit down on them. Two average sized men laid on the bench perfectly still. They didn't say a word or move a muscle. It was their job, just laid down and offer their little, soft bodies to cushion. "I think we have plenty of time, at least half on hour or so." Adrienne answered smiling. "Great." Calatia told her.

Calatia step next to bench, turn around and without any hesitation sit down on the man, who laid there still perfectly still. She very slowly lowered her mighty ass on his tiny chest. Man grunted softly as about half of her immense weight was on his chest. Calatia put her hand gently on his mouth, half to prevent him scream and half to push his head back down as her full weight laid on his chest. Man don't even try to scream though he feels lot of pain as his little ribs bents under her weight. 'Cushion-man' slaves were very well trained to tolerate pain without screaming. Someone didn't scream from pain even when their ribs crackled. Besides it was difficult to scream when your lungs were totally lack of air. Calatia loosen her grip of his jaw leaving her hand just lightly on his mouth. That helped him relaxed. (That was the way they were trained to tolerate pain and relaxed under a heavy weight.) She made sure at he can get enough air under her great weight. When she was sure at he wasn't about to suffocate, she can relax.
"Do you think my muscles are big enough to my next match?" Adrienne teasingly asked taking double biceps pose. "I think your muscles are way too big for your next opponent." Calatia answered with ear to ear smile. "You think so?" Adrienne teased. "Yeah, definitely. Are you seen your opponent?" she asked. "Nope. Maybe I don't need any extra work-out, what you think?" Adrienne answered taking another pose. "No, you surely don't need any extra work-out with him.  He's not bigger than these cute, little fellows here, maybe a little bit more muscular." Calatia told her about her opponent for next match. "Muscular, eh? Maybe I should pump my muscles up after all!" Adrienne teased. "Yeah, sure. His thighs are almost big as your forearms!" Calatia joked. "That big, huh? I must really pump my muscles up before the match!" Adrienne laughed. Calatia joined her laugh and her body jiggled from laugh. The man under her moaning softly as his ribs bent some more as she lightly bouncing up and down. "Actually you must be careful or you might crush him like a bug. You should learn some muscle control. Audience want's to see some real action and not just one hold, which ends whole match." Calatia told her seriously. "Don't worry. I have practice my muscle control. There will be excellent mach. I just hope he had some pain threshold." Adrienne answered negligently.

"Mmmm, it's so nice to sit down there and just relaxed awhile." Adrienne said as she turned around and sit down on the another man, who laid next to the man, whose chest Calatia was sitting on. She sit down a little bit too quickly. There was a sharp crackle and muffled scream as man's chest collapsed under her immense weight. "Oh, shit! I did it again!" she exclaimed jumping up quickly. "You sure did." Calatia said sarcastically. "That's from the muscle control." she added. "That's not my fault. These cushion-men are just so fragile." Adrienne said a little angrily. "Oh, did I hurt you?" she asked with concern from unconscious man. She look down to man who laid there unconscious. His chest raised and lowered normally way as he breath. She was just forced all air out from his lungs. There was two big red spot on his chest. There would be a colorful bruises tomorrow.

She lifted him up by his jaw and examine his chest. "Just a couple of broken ribs, he will be okay after couple of days rest." she said mostly herself. She was relief. She didn't want to hurt him, she was just a little careless and didn't lower her weight on him slowly enough. "If you handled your opponent that way, it's been a very short mach." Calatia teasing her. "Knock it off, Cal. I didn't do that for purposely. Besides he's okay after couple of days rest." Adrienne said a little angry voice. "Don't get mad. I was just teasing. I know you wont do anything like that purposely." Calatia calm her down. "Oh, did you really think I'm really angry?" Adrienne laughed. "No, silly. I just teasing you" Calatia laugh back. "I'm sure he will be okay after couple of days rest." she added referring to man who dangled from Adrienne's hand. "Oh, pool boy!", Adrienne shout.

Pool boy hurried there in seconds. "This little fella needs a little medicine. Would you carried of that?" Adrienne asked friendly. That was just a rhetorically ask, because that kind of things belong to pool boy's jobs. "And bring me a new cushion man. Made sure at he is a little bit stronger than he was." she added. "Yes, mistress. I send a new cushion-man right away." he answered politely. He must use all his strength to get an unconscious cushion-man with him. He dragged unconscious man fast as he could. As he was get to near of pool slaves rest house he shout: "Hey, Malakias, I had a job for you!" Malakias wasn't very big man, but definitely much more muscular than a man who pool boy was just dragging away. Malakias hurried to the pool boy. He pointed at the direction of two amazons and Malakias immediately run away. A few seconds later he arrived to front of the amazons.

"That was fast." Adrienne said as a new cushion-man rushed right front of her. "I must thanks a pool boy someday" she though herself.
"Hmm, let me see." Adrienne told him as he stands before her. She look him from head to toe. She smiled widely. "Looking good." she said approvingly. "He's a very good looking fella, with a nice little muscles." Calatia praised. "I'm sure you will be comfortable sit on him." she added.  He didn't say or do anything, just stand there. "Get on your place." she commanded. Quickly, without any hesitation he laid down on the bench.

"Finally I can rest my feet." Adrienne said as she slowly and carefully lowered her huge frame on his chest. She did that extremely carefully. She didn't want to repeat that what was happened with her first cushion-man. She slowly added more and more of her weight on his chest. He grunted softly as her full weight was on his chest. Slowly she get relaxed.
Finally they both could sit down and relaxed. They get sunbathed there about half an hour. Their only job was to made sure their human cushions get enough air under their huge and heavy bodies.

THE END (for now)

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Artist/Author: [aldebaran086] Aquarie 1 *illus*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View