Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576268 Posts in 73307 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 08:02:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [sano3651] Alice the Mighty
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [sano3651] Alice the Mighty  (Read 7273 times)

Offline sano3651

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Author: [sano3651] Alice the Mighty
« on: June 11, 2008, 08:09:51 am »
Alice the Mighty
by sano3651

I was introduced to Alice when I began my job with the State of New Mexico. She was a middle-aged woman about 5'3" (160cm) and, I would guess, about 165-170 pounds (77kg).

Because of her Spanish surname, and because this was New Mexico, I figured that Alice was of Native American Indian heritage. I learned shortly thereafter, however, that her grandparents were actually Japanese, and that her Spanish last name came from her former husband, who was Mexican American.

Alice was a conservative dresser. She wore either dress pants or long skirts and dresses, and her blouses had either long or 3/4-length sleeves. She was neither flat chested nor exceptionally buxom--just a pleasant-looking, somewhat “chunky,” professionally-behaved woman.

One day, the office manager, in an effort to “liven up the place,” told us to feel free to come to work the following Friday in costume. Fridays were always “casual days” anyway, so the costume idea wasn’t all that far fetched. I decided to come to work dressed like a physician, and Alice said, “What a coincidence. I’m coming as a nurse.”

Friday came around, but I arrived at the office a few minutes late because a traffic accident had caused a backup on my way to work. When I arrived, you could have knocked me over with a feather! Here was short, stocky, always conservative Alice dressed in a nurse’s uniform with an ultra-short skirt and short, short sleeves.

What knocked me over, though, was not her totally, totally out-of-character outfit. What blew my mind was what I saw in that outfit! My G-d, I had no idea what a goddess had been hiding under those conservative clothes of hers! Her legs were not only huge, they were ripped! Her thighs were like iron pipes covered in skin, and her calves were like cannon balls! They had to be at least 18 inches (46cm) and fantastically defined.

Through her shirt I could see what appeared to be just a hint of cleavage. Although it was hard to tell, the cleavage did not look like breast tissue alone. Believe it or not, it looked like breast tissue combined with pectoral muscles!

Her arms were just as shocking. What looked more or less like chubby arms when she wore her regular long or 3/4-length sleeves, were now revealed to be solid muscle. Although not as shredded as her legs, they had to be at least 16 or 17 inches (41-43cm) with no visible fat.

Because of the “zero tolerance” policy regarding sexual harassment at all state offices, I had to be very careful about what I said or did with female employees. Even looking at one for more than a second or two was enough to cause a male employee to be reprimanded or, in one case, discharged. Therefore, about the most I was able to get away with was a comment about “what a lovely nurse she was.”

Later on during our break, however, I did take a little chance because I was horny out of my mind. I complimented her on her muscles and asked her how long she had been working out. “Oh, you mean these little things?” she said as she flexed her right arm.

“Do I ever!” I answered.

“Honey,” she said, “I’ve been working out almost all my life. My mother was a non-competing power lifter who was stronger than my dad, who, himself, was very slender and defined. I was strong and muscular even as a little girl because I received my muscle thickness from Mom along with my definition from Dad. I’m too shy to compete formally, but once in a great while, I like to dress down and let people see just what I’m made of.”

Looking down at the bulge in my pants, she continued: “I can see that you like what you see; and although I don’t normally let people touch me, if you want, I’ll let you grab hold of my arm for two seconds.” She flexed, and I reached over and took hold of the thickest, hardest arm I had ever held in my life! She wasn’t kidding about the two seconds, though. After two seconds she relaxed her flex and took away her incredible arm.

I gasped in disbelief (as well as in complete ecstasy) and looked down at her other-worldly legs as if to say, “May I feel them too?” Alice read my mind and said: “Not this time, Big Boy. Maybe at the next costume day.”

I can hardly wait.

great story  i can't wait for the next costume day too   k+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [sano3651] Alice the Mighty

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View