Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580225 Posts in 74087 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 18, 2024, 12:30:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure  (Read 131954 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: The Procedure
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2012, 04:29:14 pm »
Finally, the door opened. There was a strange man staring at us. He wore a worn-out coat, a rather ugly shirt showing an advertisement for a long-defunct supermarket chain and stank of alcohol and poor hygiene. He stared at us for a while, then said:
"Looking for the doc?"
I nodded:
"Yes. She's wounded. She was shot. Can you get help?"
"The doc. He helps you, is no problem. No problem at all."
"Fine. Where do we go?"
"Follow me, is no problem."
I looked at Audrey, she stared back and shrugged. We grabbed and pulled July's dying body inside.

The place was really run down. It must have been a subway station once or at least somebody must have planned it as one. As far as I knew, our city had no subway, so I had no idea what this was supposed to be. There were several groups of homeless people huddled in corners or sitting in small groups, eating, drinking, talking and sleeping. The whole place stank of unwashed people and human waste. Audrey couldn't help retching. The whole complex was built in a strange, dilapidated 1950ies style. There was a lot of aluminum and broken glass. The sad remains of furniture were made of dark brown wood. It was a sad place, all in all.
We followed our reeking guide through the chaos and the piles of garbage until we reached another door. He knocked, waited and opened it. This room was much cleaner. It was a waiting area of the subway station. There, a few tired and sick people were sitting and lying quite apart of each other.
"Wait a second, is no problem."
"Is no problem."
The man gave me an angry look. Even Audrey scowled. I turned to her and mouthed: "What?"
The guy shuffled off.

Seconds later, there was a wild commotion and two people arrived, pushing an ancient-looking hospital bed. They must have been doctors or nurses, I had no idea, but they seemed to know what they were doing. They pulled July on the bed and the woman said:
"What happened?"
I replied:
"She's been shot."
She seemed completely unfazed by the fact that her patient was a huge, bizarrely human being. She said:
"Okay. We'll see to it. Sit down and wait."
They pushed her away. I looked at Audrey and sat down. She stood and asked:
"Would you mind telling me what's going on?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2012, 02:10:43 am »
Continuing K for what's going to go on... :woohoo:

Metal Sphere

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2012, 02:02:34 pm »
Oh crap, are they going to use more alien material to heal July?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2012, 07:00:09 am »
While we waited, I explained the situation to Audrey. It took quite some time and I'm still not sure whether she really believed me. She probably did, but not everything. Now that we had calmed down, I realised she was actually quite nice. Of course, she spent most of my explanation making witty comments, but I liked that. She was my age, roughly, her black hair was cut in a bob which had been ruffled a little by all the stress and as far as I could tell, she was fit and tough as nails. During our conversation, I found out she was a firefighter. I was impressed. It must have been the reason why she had stayed so calm under all this stress.

After three hours of waiting, the male surgeon returned, his clothes soiled in green liquid. He smiled at us as he removed his mask and said:
"She's fine. Everything went well. She'll be as good as new tomorrow."
"Can I see her?"
"Why not? Come with me."
Audrey got up too. She said:
"I want to talk to the person I risked my life for."
I nodded:
"Fine by me."
We came into a small room that had been furnished as a sick room. July was lying there, her body strangely deflated. She was still very lean and muscular, her skin was still as slick as before. She looked at us tiredly.
"Hi, Ed. Thank you for saving me."
"Sure thing. It's okay."
"No, really. Thank you."
"This is Audrey. She helped me get you to safety."
"Hello, Audrey. Thank you too."
Audrey just stood there and stared at July's body.
"What are you?"

Suddenly, there was a voice behind us.
"She is one of the chosen ones. One of those who will protect our world."
We turned around.

Metal Sphere

« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2012, 02:36:56 pm »
And with that the scope of this tale both widens and deepens considerably. Karma is a given with each entry. Sounds like we're about to meet the doc behind all of this.

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2012, 05:05:30 pm »
Brilliant! Can't believe it's been like 5 months since I last checked the stories here, but coming back to this it was well worth keeping away. Now I just have to be patient to while waiting for more, or return in another 6 months :P. Anyways, thank you for a great read once again and Karma to you!

Now all I need to do is check if you updated any of your other stories.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2012, 10:23:42 pm »
Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy the works.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2012, 08:17:42 pm »
There was a wizened old man, his left eye closed and his face thin and ancient. His skin had fled back, causing his nose to surge forward. He was bent and bizarre, his body askew. He continued:
"Yes. The world. I saw it. The Tunguska event. I was there when it fell down." He gagged and spat something into a rather fine looking handkerchief. "It fell down, yes. I came there after the dust had settled, before the scientists came. There was... something. It must have been alive before, but it had died. It still had some life in it." He paused for effect. "I was a herder of reindeer then. I cut it out of its shell and took its meet with me. I don't know why, but it felt good that way."
We stared at the strange old man in confusion. Audrey whispered:
"The Tunguska event was in 1908. How old is this guy?"
"I don't know. He looks like someone who got out of old and went in for another turn."
He continued:
"After a while, I began to understand. I fed and watered the pieces and they grew. They told me many things."
His eye opened wide and his three teeth showed. This guy was horrible.
"Many things, yes."
I made a gesture urging him to go on.
"Many things. The truth! They are coming! I must prepare the forces to defend us."
I stared at July, but she was listening attentively.
"You." He pointed a bony finger at July. "You have it in you. You must prepare. They will come. They will conquer."
She nodded.
The old man gave another rattling cough and the two doctors or whatever they were led him back out. I must say, I was just as confused as before. Time to talk to July, maybe she'd clear things up.

Metal Sphere

« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2012, 03:04:22 pm »
Oh yes, true blue aliens incoming.

solitariodude

« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2012, 07:17:12 pm »
Blue? I thought they were always green or gray :funny:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2012, 07:55:03 pm »
Once we were alone, I looked at July and Audrey and said:
"Did anybody of you understand what this is about?"
July smiled and replied:
"Actually, I'm not sure. I don't even know whether he's for real. But he's the man who created the procedure and I have this to thank him for. After all, I would have died if not for him."
"If you hadn't had this procedure, you probably wouldn't have been shot at."
"Probably. But who cares? I'm here, I'm alive and it still feels incredible."
She turned to Audrey:
"Thank you again for helping me. This was really great of you."
Audrey mumbled something along the lines of "Don't mention it.". July continued:
"Do I scare you?"
The black-haired woman shook her head:
"Not really. But it is weird. You don't look human, you know."
"Absolutely. That was the plan."
I had to ask:
"The plan?"
"Well, not exactly. Ed, you know me, plans aren't my big strength. I just thought it would be cool and what was the worst that could happen?"
I blinked:
"Well, they could have just been organ thieves and taken out your liver, kidneys, everything and just leave you to die..."
"Why should they take MY organs? You do remember my life up until now?"
"Point taken."
"Also, guys, I'm feeling better." Indeed, the wound had all but disappeared. "I'd like to eat something. Could we go?"
She climbed from her bed and stood a little wobbly. I couldn't believe she had been dying a few minutes before. Also, I think that Audrey realised for the first time just how bizarre and insane my friend's body really was. She stood there, two, three heads taller and twice as wide as Audrey and smiled. The shorter woman was still slightly shocked.
I said:
"We can get some food, but we should stay in cover. That is, you should cover up." She nodded. Then, suddenly, I remembered: "Also, do you know anything about some blobs of flesh that are alive and kill people?"
She gave me a surprised look.

Metal Sphere

« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2012, 03:12:41 pm »
Blue? I thought they were always green or gray :funny:

Heh, very clever. Gotta love how July didn't really think this through at all. Her characterization is only getting better and more coherent over time (and the organ bit implies she was a junkie or whatnot).

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2012, 04:44:15 pm »
Later on, we sat in a ridiculously small alcove in a smelly fryshop in the depths of the Undercity. The food was plentiful and rather tasty although none of us wanted to know what kind of meat they fed us. Still, the noodles were actually quite good. The manager, a small man with a hugely bulging stomach didn't even flinch as July came in. The other regulars also ignored us. July wore a huge flight jacket somebody had fished out of a dumpster. Under it, she wore a black leotard and some leggings. She looked like an 80ies icon gone wrong. Her big black hair completed the look. It was weird.
As we ate, she said:
"About the flesh blobs... I have no idea. It doesn't sound too good, though."
"I thought they might be people who didn't survive the procedure in the same way as you."
"I must be lucky then."
Audrey stared at her. She asked:
"Are you completely insane?"
July looked down on her and said:
"Probably. Why?"
"Why would you do this to you? This is so risky and horrible. Also, you look like a monster."
"You're right. But it worked well. And it is worth the experience. Isn't it, Ed?"
I had to nod. Sex with her had been incredible. I got a hard on just by thinking about it.
Audrey ignored me:
"Still: You could have died."
"Wouldn't have been the first time."
"Yes, but as far as I saw,  the government is on your trail. And ours too. I don't think they want to share your experience. I think they want to dissect you and make us disappear."
I looked sheepishly at my noodles. Getting Audrey tangled up in this mess was my fault.
July shrugged:
"Well, yes. They probably would. But they won't get me down here."
Audrey blinked:
"I'm not so sure. When we were at the station, I saw they were packing. They're leaving, and quick. We should too."
As if to underline what she just said, a burst of machine gun fire went off in the depths of the labyrinthine city.
Fuck.

solitariodude

« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2012, 05:47:17 pm »
Just went back and re-read the story from the start. Sure puts it in better perspective and really shows how well it's moving along.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2012, 06:23:33 pm »
Thank you very much. I appreciate the compliment!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View