Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578109 Posts in 73588 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 03:07:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure  (Read 131778 times)

Offline blargo083

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: The Procedure
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 05:04:37 am »
I like how this is a Magical Pixie Girl story, but instead of a magic wonderland, she's leading the guy through a horrific silent-hill style hellscape that only gets worse.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 05:04:37 am »

Metal Sphere

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 05:26:58 am »
I like how this is a Magical Pixie Girl story, but instead of a magic wonderland, she's leading the guy through a horrific silent-hill style hellscape that only gets worse.

Haha, from that perspective it makes the mystery creature that much more terrifying. It could easily be a previous "patient" whose operation didn't go as well as July's. One wonders how far down the rabbit hole he'll let July take him, especially if she becomes transforms further.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2012, 12:36:50 pm »
I took out my cellphone since July's light didn't reach this room and turned on the display, bathing the room in a blue light. I looked at the ground. Nothing. Time to take a deep breath. I turned around slowly. Nothing. Good. Excellent. Another deep breath. No one there. Perfect. Everything will be well.

Plick.

The sound of a drop of water falling to the ground.

Behind me. ABOVE ME!

Fuck. I turned my phone to the ceiling and could just see and amorphous mass of limbs and eyes and whatever organs those might be drop down on me. I screamed. Bad idea. The worst idea I could have had. My mouth filled with the things sickening liquid it dripped all over the place and it was on me. I grabbed it, struggled against its uncoordinated movements and tried to get it off me. It tried to wrap itself around me but I managed to pull it away. I wouldn't have if it had been anywhere as clear on its movement. I threw it down. It landed with a splotching sound. I stared at it as it rearranged itself into a vaguely human shape. The whole thing got up, its many differently-sized eyes staring and blinking at me. I spat out the liquid it had sprayed at me and would have cried if I could have.
The thing opened a gaping slash in its own face of sorts and rasped:
"Eat... Eat..."
It belched out a swarm of pseudopods which might have been oesophagi. I felt I was going to be sick. Actually, I was. I was frozen to the spot, unable to move. The thing approached fast.

All of a sudden, it reformed to face another way, but July jumped through the door-frame, grabbed it with her long, insect-like fingers and tore at it. Her glowing body threw bizarre shadows at the walls as she made short work of the blobs of flesh that tried to coagulate into a new being. As she ripped it apart, her shoulders spread wide, showering the room with pieces of skin and various organs. I shut my mouth in shock.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2012, 01:24:24 pm »
...and promptly puked all over my keyboard :funny: Dude! You sure have the knack for tying in the gross with the desirable ;)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2012, 11:34:49 am »
"What was that?"
I shouted at July. Honestly, I'd had it. Her own bizarre transformation had been weird enough, but this was getting out of hand. The beast or whatever it was looked as if it were right out of a Cronenberg movie, you know which one. I couldn't believe my world had proven to be so insane under its thin cover of normalcy.
She replied:
"I don't know." She shrugged, pulling of the sad remains of her clothes from her expanded frame. "It wasn't there when I was here last as far as I remember. Although I must admit that I can't remember a lot about that."
I calmed down a little, wiping off the remains of the creature.
"So, what next? Can we leave now?"
"I guess. I only have to see where he has gone."
She walked around, sniffing and licking her lips. I was so grossed out, I shivered. I returned to the main room and looked out of the window. Outside, dawn had finally come and the room was being flooded by gray light. I could see the whole chaos clearly now. It looked like a surgeons nightmare. I couldn't believe she would have subjected herself to something like this. I shook my head and looked outside, trying to ignore her rummaging.
Down in the street, a car stopped next to mine. I opened the window and craned my neck to take a good look.
Fuck.
The agents. How had they found us?
I turned around.
"July! We got company."
"Hold them off, will you? I'm still looking."
How should I do that? Me and what army?

Metal Sphere

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2012, 06:50:39 pm »
Haha, things are going to get wild. There's no way he can hold them off and they're probably furious from the first encounter. Also, damn good job on that abomination's description.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2012, 08:10:05 am »
The agents started poking around on the street, looking for any lead to where we had gone. I didn't know how they had found us, but it had to have something to do with the car since they hadn't immediately followed us. That's when they brought out a huge dog out of their car. Shit. They'd be here any second.
I turned to July, who was still going through the remains of the surgery and said:
"They have a dog. We gotta be quick!"
"Right away..." There was a crash. "Got it."
She came out in the main room, having returned to a slightly more normal look. She was still huge and amphibian, her eyes still creeped me out, but she looked a little smaller and more human. She said:
"We can go."
"What were you looking for?"
"Just this." She held up a plastic bag. Honestly, I didn't really want to know. Outside, the dog sniffed at my car and started off to the building we were in. "Let's go."
She took me by the hand, led me to the apartment door and kicked it open unceremoniously. She ran up the stairs. Below, the door gave up with a crash. They were coming.
We ran up the stairs. We could hear our pursuers coming after us. Honestly, after a few stairs, my lungs were burning. I continued, but this was when I realised that I was seriously out of shape. Another kick blew open the roof door, leading us outside. The agents were clearly much more accustomed to exercise, since they were gaining on us. I looked around outside. Suddenly, my already slowed train of thoughts was interrupted by the sound of a helicopter above us. What the fuck had I gotten into.
July had grabbed a sheet on the way up and shielded her naked body from the wind. A searchlight was trained down on us.
I asked:
"What now? Where do we go now?"

solitariodude

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2012, 11:27:24 am »
Time for some superheroinism (is that even a word?)...

Metal Sphere

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2012, 06:25:55 pm »
And the shit just hit the fan in a BIG way. Things are just going to escalate the more they run and/or fight, a perfect reason for July to transform to meet the upcoming challenges. Damn, you're good.

I wonder what she's going to do now, jump from rooftop to rooftop?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2012, 12:00:54 pm »
She grinned at me in her alien way and grabbed me, then said:
"Hold tight."
I hung to her back and asked:
"What are you going to... No!"
She ran towards the edge of the roof. I screamed in terror. She jumped. She flew, soared, glided through the air and then suddenly plummeted downwards. My scream became a high-pitched shriek. I'm still embarrassed by this. As we fell, the helicopter's searchlight tried to lock onto us, but July just concentrated, stretched her arm and suddenly, it split into three strands that connected the shoulder to the elbow and three more that linked the elbow to the wrist. The strands uncoiled, extending her arm to a ridiculous length. Twenty yards it stretched and she grabbed hold of one of the neighbouring buildings' roofs. July swung across the street, whooping as she whizzed past the windows. She extended another arm and swung on, like some mutant spider woman monster.
After the initial horror had passed, I came to enjoy it. I screamed in elation.
The surprised agents stayed behind, pointing at the fast-disappearing shape.

Once I had calmed down enough, I asked:
"Where do we go now?"
Between grunts, July answered:
"I'm following his scent. We'll have to talk."
"Also, it is broad daylight. Don't you think people will see us?"
"Yes, probably, but who cares? What could be worse than those agents?"
"I don't know... The army, maybe?"
Behind us, two helicopters approached. They were black, heavy and clearly armed.

solitariodude

« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2012, 02:42:53 pm »
Awright! July takes on the baddies and keeps on morphing... Wonder just how strong she could become? Thanks again for taking time to continue with this rather intriguing tale, and K for life!

Metal Sphere

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2012, 06:07:13 pm »
Heh, I wasn't expecting that move at all. I figured she grow wings, but leave it to ole El_Roy to give us that freaky escape. Looks like July's going to have to bulk up to a ridiculous extent to survive those helicopters. Anyway, I have to second solitario in wondering how strong she can get.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2012, 09:08:35 pm »
"July! The helicopters!"
"I see them." She clung to one of the nearby buildings, retracting her arms and hanging on the window pane like a gecko. I was still hanging on her back and stared at the approaching aircraft. Somehow, I hoped that the pilots would not risk blowing things up within the city limits. On the other hand, fighting an alien monster might be seen as requiring a sacrifice and warranting some collateral damage. For a second, I realised I was in a King Kong situation. With me as Fay Wray. Crap.
"Hold tight."
I did what she told me before erupting into a scream of panic.
July propelled herself at one of the helicopters, flinging her arms at the machine's landing gear and grabbing it. She pulled herself at the aircraft. The thundering of the propeller was deafening. July grabbed the door and pulled it open, making the metal scream. She pulled herself inside. It had happened so sudden that the soldiers inside couldn't even react. They were all strapped in their crash webbing. One of the lifted his gun, but July suddenly extended her neck outside, slamming his face with her front and sending him into unconsciousness and the others into a screaming fit. She turned to the cockpit and stepped inside. The pilot howled in panic. She said calmly:
"Land this now. Don't crash!"
The pilot complied and brought the machine down slowly. The other machine was also descending.
July smiled her strange smile. Suddenly, it became fixed. I only realised there had been a shot afterwards.

Metal Sphere

« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2012, 03:59:35 pm »
Oh wow, it seems for all her strength and morphing ability July isn't bulletproof.

solitariodude

« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2012, 02:11:36 am »
Oh wow, it seems for all her strength and morphing ability July isn't bulletproof.
I dunno, maybe she just felt the bullet and it will just piss her off ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View