Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574174 Posts in 72864 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 01:43:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Iowa peaches
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Iowa peaches  (Read 4986 times)

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
Iowa peaches
« on: February 26, 2023, 01:03:56 pm »
Has anyone seen her?  Recommend?  I remember there were a few posts on her previous session name- but I’ve forgotten the name and can’t find the old thread

Forum Saradas

Offline FBsession007

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Iowa peaches
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 07:41:39 pm »
Has anyone seen her?  Recommend?  I remember there were a few posts on her previous session name- but I’ve forgotten the name and can’t find the old thread
I have not seen her. She cancelled her March trip to NYC because not enough people wanted to meet. I think she rescheduled for April. When asked about HJ, she told me she won't do anything sexual.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023, 08:19:09 pm »
Yes - she changed dates to April 1-2 - she wants 50% deposit - fairly new to the scene and 50% deposit probably drawback - if she didn’t get enough deposits for March trip not sure why she thinks she will get more interest 3 or 4 weeks later-

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2023, 09:47:26 pm »
A spring trip to NYC makes sense, even if there's not a lot of work there. Maybe doing a few sessions offsets the cost of a fun little getaway, I dunno. I think her physique is amazing and she presents as being very fan-friendly. I wish I was able to book, so I do envy those of you who can.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 12:45:18 am »
I'm looking forward to trying her in a few weeks, she was unusually good on cam.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2023, 01:04:50 am »
Probably some people lost interest with the whole "only request sessions on OF" thing, even though she's not doing that anymore. Seems odd she wouldn't get enough interest in NYC though. 50% deposit is more or less the norm now. People who only ask for $100 upfront are pretty rare these days. But maybe they're just waiting for some actual reviews to come through before being willing to risk hefty deposits.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2023, 03:22:57 am »
It can be a bit hard to build a rep if you're from a place without a lot of tourism, fewer folks coming by to take a chance on meeting you and hopefully posting a good review. She should try some other spots in the midwest before going so far away, of course it's different if she's already gotten some requests and deposits from there.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2023, 04:06:37 am »
Makes sense. Outside of Minneapolis and Chicago I'm not sure if there's a whole lot there. I'll admit I lost interest when I'd talked to her in a lengthy (read: expensive) webcam chat about an upcoming session when she was going to visit Chicago (I would have made a trip out of it had she gone), then silence when I emailed her (after she told me to do so to set something up), then she sent the "only book on OF" response a few weeks later. In any case, from her cam stuff and just being a known name around here on IG and whatever sites she's done videos with, I would have assumed that'd be good enough for a short first NY trip, same as LA.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2023, 05:15:51 am »
She has a serious boyfriend so I doubt she will do much sensually

Offline billylong224

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2023, 02:03:34 am »
for the obvious reasons, i find Iowa absolutely awesome and have cammed w/ her a cpl times on HBC.  looking forward to seeing her in SoCal in a few wks.  she indicates no hanky panky, and is new at this so suspect it will be so.  my guess is she'll "loosen up" with a bit of time, but i'm too impatient to wait!

billy

Offline e720hv

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2023, 11:41:45 pm »
I saw Iowa today for the first time and cannot wait to see her again. Yes, she has a boyfriend so there are limits to be assumed but she's great about communication ahead of session regarding what's allowed, etc.

She's even more gorgeous in person and is excited about jumping into the session world. I recommend anyone in SoCal to see her next weekend if she still has availability. Excited to see her 2023 progress as she has plans to compete in WBB to obtain her pro card then possibly step back into physique.

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2023, 10:52:18 pm »
What did your time entail? She is visiting my area and I'm curious as to what goes on. I'm not looking for any extras per se. Just a massive woman toworship.  Wad there any feats of  strength, lifts, or wrestling. Even if it's light and mostly scissor hold.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2023, 02:12:51 am »
Just saw IP and she’s the real deal. She’s gorgeous with flawless skin. Really does look better in person than her pics. She was in great shape and strong as hell especially when you consider she recently had back surgery.

I was definitely skeptical about her when she initially listed on SG, with the OF requirement and all. I didn’t know how serious she was about really doing sessions, but happy to report she’s legit.

Great addition to the scene. Let’s do our best to keep this one on around. You’re not going to find a lot of young, attractive women who compete that will do sessions in person, especially considering that she probably does well enough on webcam (just my guess as I don’t really do HBC).

Offline Camper

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2023, 01:26:15 pm »
So did you have to reach out to her via OF or has she changed that?  I’m within driving distance of her and curious if she has a place to do sessions locally or if it’s up to me to find a spot.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2023, 03:43:00 pm »
She got rid of the OF requirement and communication was good. She seemed a bit non-commital at first because she wasn’t getting enough deposits and I didn’t think it was going to happen. Then eventually she got enough clients for the trip and communication became excellent. It wasn’t an issue.

If you’re relatively local to her, you won’t be depending on other people committing to session with her but you’ll probably need to find a spot. I can’t say that for sure and I’m making a hunch, so just ask her.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Iowa peaches

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View