Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575737 Posts in 73219 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 01:14:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Eva Sanchez (Mademoiselle Eva)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Eva Sanchez (Mademoiselle Eva)  (Read 897 times)

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
Eva Sanchez (Mademoiselle Eva)
« on: June 10, 2023, 11:28:35 pm »
I contacted Eva to arrange a boxing match. Her website was what drew me in. Her description of her fighting sessions is a compelling work of art.

https://www.mademoiselleeva.me/fighter

Email communication was prompt and smooth, a small deposit was accepted and we were confirmed.

Eva is well-trained, having years of Muay Thai experience and has expanded her training to BJJ. She is only 120 pounds, and I'm 170, so this would be a one-sided bout, her on offence and me on defence. We agreed to allow elbows and knees as these strikes are allowed in Muay Thai. (I have several years of sparring practice in a stand-up discipline, where defences against kicks, knees and elbows were practiced.)

She had travelled to my city and rented an Air b'n'b. The location was small, with the furniture pushed to one side.

Eva has a real fighter's build, slim, with small muscles. She came at me slowly for the first few minutes, but sped up soon after. She noticed I lowered my right when I blocked with my left, and she started to aim her left over my lowered guard. She caught me on the jaw many times. I tried to correct it, but she was too fast. Her punches were very solid and her kicks were sharp and very painful. I was taking hard kicks on the left thigh and was trying to protect it, to keep my right guard high, and to block her right punches with my left, but she was all over me and my reflexes aren't what they once were. She was chasing me and the space was small. She caught me with a very hard knee to the left thigh, and I went down to my knees.

She stood right up in front of my face. "C'mon, it's not over yet. I'm not finished with you. Get up. You can take more. I want to keep going." she said. I knew I would get up, but I asked her to not use the knee any more.

We started again, but she went lighter. She still hit me, but she wasn't using her power in her punches. She clinched me and pushed me around. I was in her power. She put my back against the wall. Her triceps and shoulders were hard. She moved me towards the bedroom.

She put me on my back and scissored my neck in a few different positions. My gloves were still on.

She climbed on my chest and choked me. Her hands were so strong I thought she might knock me out.

An amazing session, and I will repeat next time she visits.

Forum Saradas

Eva Sanchez (Mademoiselle Eva)
« on: June 10, 2023, 11:28:35 pm »

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Eva Sanchez (Mademoiselle Eva)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023, 02:45:18 pm »
Sounds like am awesome session!!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Eva Sanchez (Mademoiselle Eva)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View