Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574515 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 02:47:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Sarah Villegas bad backstage attitude
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sarah Villegas bad backstage attitude  (Read 2909 times)

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sarah Villegas bad backstage attitude
« on: February 18, 2023, 09:09:49 pm »
Hi there I was at the 2022 Olympia in Vegas and after the Friday night show I was waiting in the theater lobby and saw Sarah taking a judge behind the staircase and have a conversation privately. Take it Sarah lost her title that night and going into the show I knew she had bad backstage attitude towards other athletes like gloating when winning and being a poor sport. Other fans asked me if I heard about those stories of her backstage attitude and was wondering if anyone else has heard stories about that.

The funny thing is that at the Olympia seminar they talked about moving the WP show to the day to "make the show run smoother" and someone mention that Sarah had to have a say in that since she lost. Also many fans didn't like how she flys in a private jet to seminars and shows and for posing in it on IG and wanted to see if anyone was willing to share stories?

Forum Saradas

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Re: Sarah Villegas bad backstage attitude
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 04:33:48 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also many fans didn't like how she flys in a private jet to seminars and shows and for posing in it on IG

Links to those fan comments?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Sarah Villegas bad backstage attitude

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View