Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575434 Posts in 73187 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 02:08:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Facesitting
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Facesitting  (Read 8444 times)

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    40%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Facesitting
« on: February 09, 2023, 09:47:18 am »
Who’s the best facesitting Fbb you have experienced?

Fbbs who will grab your head and literally hump your face off before exploding into your face.

Forum Saradas

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Facesitting
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 01:04:54 pm »
Brandi Mae easily

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 01:25:23 pm »
I need to experience Brandi Mae…

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2023, 08:18:55 pm »
Musclefoxx is the one who's coming to mind. Miss her.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2023, 08:24:31 pm »
Musclefoxx is the one who's coming to mind. Miss her.

Pound for pound, based on muscle, personality, sensuality, sense of humor, Musclefoxx is a lovely gal and the best I ever sessioned with. (And Boy of Wonder, based on your posts I think we have seen many of the same ladies.)

Offline femalemusclover

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2023, 10:08:26 am »
Ripped Princess as well as Muscle Fox. Great finales with my head between their glorious big
muscular thighs. BLISS

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2023, 02:00:01 pm »
The one that comes to mind is Debra D'Andrea. I think that her reputation precedes her.  Lol. 

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2023, 06:18:12 pm »
The one that comes to mind is Debra D'Andrea. I think that her reputation precedes her.  Lol.

Sessioned with her twice. I completely agree.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2023, 02:09:03 pm »

You definitely had to be careful with what you asked for with her, definitely next level lol.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2023, 03:09:26 pm »

You definitely had to be careful with what you asked for with her, definitely next level lol.

"Careful what you asked for with her" Department: My first time with Debra she was staying at a longtime NYC hotel during a hot midsummer day. By chance her room had circular walls. We set up a domination/role play scene, her being the "Amazon Queen" who captures and uses Tarzan for her entertainment. I asked if we could start the session as soon as I entered the room. She agreed.

Well... I'm 6 ft. 1 in., around 220 lbs. then and in pretty good shape. Debra is almost as tall as me with heels, but I'm heavier. Stronger? You be the judge. Since it was a hot day I had on a T-shirt, shorts (with my leopard print thong under it) and sandals. She opened the door, slammed it shut, threw me against the wall and pinned me against it and began growling threats and trying to rip off my shirt and shorts. I got the upper hand and, since it was a circular room, I rolled her over and pinned her against the wall. She got the upper hand once again had me against the wall. I was immediately aroused and was finally able to hug her and whisper, not to break the mood, "Let me strip off my street clothes." She immediately loosened her grip and said in a sweet country voice, "Okay honey." I disrobed, she quickly did, and we both went into character again, growling, grunting and pawing in each other against the wall and eventually reaching the bed to continue the "battle."

After we were done we were both a hot, sweaty mess even with the A/C on. Debra turned to me, grinned a bit and said something like, again in that sweet voice, "Was that what you had in mind? Are you okay?" LOL! What a woman. 

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2023, 12:38:44 am »
Awesome. There definitely needs to be more “ Debras” in the session world. I wonder who would be her equivalent today.   

Offline FaceRouge2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2023, 02:39:07 pm »
Jade of London

Outside of FBB.....Jasmine Mendez, followed by Becky  Speed in the UK

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2023, 11:06:11 am »

"Careful what you asked for with her" Department: My first time with Debra she was staying at a longtime NYC hotel during a hot midsummer day. By chance her room had circular walls. We set up a domination/role play scene, her being the "Amazon Queen" who captures and uses Tarzan for her entertainment. I asked if we could start the session as soon as I entered the room. She agreed.

Well... I'm 6 ft. 1 in., around 220 lbs. then and in pretty good shape. Debra is almost as tall as me with heels, but I'm heavier. Stronger? You be the judge. Since it was a hot day I had on a T-shirt, shorts (with my leopard print thong under it) and sandals. She opened the door, slammed it shut, threw me against the wall and pinned me against it and began growling threats and trying to rip off my shirt and shorts. I got the upper hand and, since it was a circular room, I rolled her over and pinned her against the wall. She got the upper hand once again had me against the wall. I was immediately aroused and was finally able to hug her and whisper, not to break the mood, "Let me strip off my street clothes." She immediately loosened her grip and said in a sweet country voice, "Okay honey." I disrobed, she quickly did, and we both went into character again, growling, grunting and pawing in each other against the wall and eventually reaching the bed to continue the "battle."

After we were done we were both a hot, sweaty mess even with the A/C on. Debra turned to me, grinned a bit and said something like, again in that sweet voice, "Was that what you had in mind? Are you okay?" LOL! What a woman.

I Miss Debra so much! fuck man!

Totally underrated in the strength department for lift and carry also!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2023, 07:17:53 pm »

Sessioned with her, perhaps, twenty times.  Next level . . . galactically speaking.  <3
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2023, 12:03:26 am »
Don't talk of Debra D'Andrea in the past. I think if you travel to Florida she's still available. Maybe (if you are a previous customer) so is musclefoxx? Wildkat is listed on sessiongirls.com and I think still sessions in Jacksonville.

Three of the best... love 'em.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Facesitting

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View