Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574980 Posts in 72984 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 12:49:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Olympic Powercouple
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Olympic Powercouple  (Read 35293 times)

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Olympic Powercouple
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2023, 04:36:28 am »
How is the next instalment coming along?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2023, 04:36:28 am »

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2023, 04:02:56 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also, does anyone know how to change the titel of my post, as I am regretting it saying "My first attempt"

One way would to be to get a *VIP* Membership which will give you access to the 'EDIT' feature.

Another approach: 'Aretxa' is the Moderator for the *Art/Fiction* sub-forum. Here's a link to his profile:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's what to look for:

If you click on "Send Personal Message" you get a form to fill-in and send with your request.

Any Member here can also click on the 'speech bubble' on the left side of a post to contact any other Member on the Forum:

Hope one of these options gets your change made.
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2023, 03:55:32 pm »
Morgana and I are sitting in my office as I are going over the last little details of the speech. She smiles as she can see I am getting more confident in my speech. Isis had gotten called away during my speech.

“See,” Morgana says. “You had nothing to worry about… you are very confident.” I roll my eyes. “Remember how you would panic while speaking while in college.” I chuckle. “Say, Playboy called… they want me to do another photoshoot to celebrate my win as Ms. Olympia. I can tell she seems a bit interested. “I’m torn, as Playboy gave me the biggest opportunity for my name to be well known. However, I want my accomplishments next year to be saying ‘Recent Playboy Playmate’ while I am on stage.”

“Dear,” I said. “You have so many accomplishments that they will be on the very bottom of the list.” I shake my head. “Remember you were worried so much that posing for Playboy while college freshmen.” I look over at the wall that has her first Playboy cover and think.

---------------------------------

Morgana, Isis, and I go to Steel Sirens and are at once given a table since IronWorkz just recently purchased the restaurant company and rebranded. He smiles at how busy the restaurant has gotten after including female physique and female bodybuilder competitors. The girls openly flirt with all of us. Morgana and Isis flirt back while I’m a bit cold towards the flirting.

“So,” Morgana says after we order our drinks and foods. “What’s up?”

“Well,” Isis says. “There was a request that was brought up through the channels at IronWorkz since you have no social media presence.” Morgana perks up with excitement. “A magazine wants you to do a photoshoot with them.” She giggles with excitement. “Although, it’s not what you expect. It’s Playboy magazine for their College Iron Maidens special edition.” Morgana jaw drops.

“Me?” Morgana speaks. “They want me. I’m not even a pro. I have competed in a few competitions. Are they just interested in me because Anthony and I are dating?” Isis shakes her head no.

“Trust me,” Isis says. “That was one of the first questions that I asked when I called back for more information. They editors of the special edition were impressed of your transformation and your determination.” Morgana is quiet as she is processing what she has been told. Isis and I look at each other and wonder if she’s going to respond.

“I am not sure if I should do it,” she says. “I don’t want a reputation of being a Playboy model ruin any chances of anything down the road. I hear the rumors enough on that I’ve only gotten to the college because of dating Anthony.” I am looking around the restaurant and seeing all the Steel Siren girls. I slam my hands down on the table and look at her.

“Screw the rumors!” I said loudly. Everyone at the restaurant stops and looks at me. Isis coughs to get my attention. I take a deep breath. “You might think I’m crazy on this… but you should do it. As I don’t want you to be playing the ‘what if’ game later in life. Also, I think you have put in the hard work and effort to get your body the way it is.” Morgana looks at me for a little bit, ponders a little bit more, and nods her head.

“I will do it!” She says with a big smile. “Isis, can you please call them and make sure to schedule the photoshoot after the College Hot Body competition.” Isis nods and excuses herself to make the call right away. Morgana gives me a very long and passionate kiss. “Thank you…” I look at her confusing. “I wanted you to be okay with me posing for Playboy.” I chuckle.

“You do realize that a lot of people have seen you in skimpy posing suits so being naked isn’t that far off,” I said. “However, those guys can look at you, but I know exactly where you will be at the end of the day.” Morgana leans over and whispers softly in my ear.

“I bet you can’t wait to see me posing naked…” she says as she gently caresses my leg. “Then, proceed to fuck me hard after the photoshoot.” She smirks as she gently rubs my groin. I am gripping onto the table tightly. Isis returns to the bed and notices my grip on the table and Morgana giggling. Isis coughs to get both our attention. “So, what’s the news?”

“Playboy agrees to your request,” Isis says. “So, I will make sure a limo is waiting for you are the Hot Body competition to get you to the Playboy Mansion for the photoshoot.” Morgana gives a glancing look at me. “Of course, I have made sure Anthony was also included.” I have a big grin on my face, knowing that I will be going to the Playboy mansion. We get our drinks and as we are talking about everyday things, we notice a commercial for the Hot Body competition being broadcasted. Morgana and I look very concerned when we learn that the professors and alumni will also compete. I notice that Morgana looks very focused when she is seeing the previous year’s female competitors posing on the television.

“Dear?” I said as I rub her hand to try to get her attention. Isis and I look at each other as Morgana looks like to have a look of pure lust in her face watching the female competitors pose. She looks at me.

“Hot Body competition winner and a Playboy photoshoot in the same weekend,” she says. “I need to get back to the dorms so I can please both of you.” We quickly eat our food as we know when Morgana is serious on things like that. We quickly head back to her dorm room and we proceed to make love for the rest of the day. Morgana and I are working out even harder and watching as many strongman competitions as possible to see if we can come up with an idea on whatever we have to face. We notice a lot of the other students and a few professors starting to wear sweats more. The night before the competition, I am meditating when I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and Morgana is standing there, wearing a trench coat.

“Let me guess,” I said. “Couldn’t sleep?” Morgana nods as she walks into my dorm room. “I’ve been trying to sleep early as we have been working out so hard these past weeks.” Morgana nods.

“Yes,” she says. “And I think you need to be rewarded as my trainer for this competition.” She smiles as she opens the trench coat to reveal a silk blue set of lingerie. It is accentuating her impressive physique. She smiles as she can see me getting turned on seeing her in that skimpy attire. “I had this saved up to wear for my next shift at Steel Sirens after we win.” I walk over to her, and she pulls me close as we make out. We quickly get out of our clothes and proceed to have passionate sex. We wake up a bit later that normal and must race to get signed up for the Campus Hot Body contest. This year they broke it down into multiple categories: student males, student females, alumni males, alumni females, male staff, and female staff. The competition is broken down into multiple stages over the weekend: strongman games, mile run, and posing competition.

“Oh boy,” I said as I am noticing all the various male competitors. “I am glad that I’m not facing any of my professors.” The professors are former Mr. Olympias or top Olympia competitors. The first stage are the strongman games, which are the Atlas Stones, Arm Over Arm Pull, and Deadlift. As I watch Morgana and the other female student competitors competing, I am impressed that Morgana is kicking butt against the female bodybuilders.

“How does a physique competitor over take us bodybuilders in the deadlift,” one of the other female student competitors say to Morgana. “Oh, that’s right… You must take steroids!” Morgana punches the other competitor hard that she falls in a heap.

“I’m clean as we had to give a urine test before the competition and you are just jealous that I’m stronger than you,” Morgana says with a smile. “And I am only getting started.” The other girl has a nice black eye but are quickly separated before there is a brawl. Morgana and I do quite well and we both earn 3rd place in the strongman games. We are relaxing in an ice bath to sooth our aching muscles.

“You really need to learn how to control your anger,” I said. “Be glad you didn’t get disqualified for assaulting the other girl.” Morgana looks at me annoyed.

“I hate when people think I take the easy way out,” she says. “I have worked my ass off to be as strong as those female bodybuilders.” We get out of our baths and head to the dorms. We went to bed early as the next morning was the mile run which started at sunrise. When we get to the start line, most of the student competitors aren’t there and the alumni and professors are impressed at the students who are there. We start to stretch. “Remember Hun, we just do our best and see what happens.” We start the run, we keep a steady pace, and watch as most student competitors are disappearing behind us, and we are keeping up with alumni and professor competitors. When we reach the halfway point, Morgana decides to kick into a second gear and starts to go faster. I am trying my best to keep up but I can’t understand how she can keep up the pace she was at. She complete the run five minutes in front of me and I am gasping for air while she looks she could go on more.

“What kind of training did you do to not tire out so easily?” I ask. Morgana giggles and then blushes a little.

“Let’s just say,” she says. “I had a little mechanical help.” I look at her with a puzzled look on my face. She leans in and whispers. “I found out that if I used my vibrator while running, I can work past the pain.” I look at her with a stunned look. “Don’t worry… I don’t need to use it when I got…” She grabs the front of my sweatpants. “Your biggest muscle if I need to get some action.” She whispers in my ear. “I want to spend the night at your dorm so we can have a little pre competition sex.” I pull out my cell phone and text Lucas to let him know I need the dorm for the night as Morgana wants to get frisky. I get a response back saying that he already has a date lined up. We get back to my dorm and before the door was even shut, Morgana ripped off my shirt and was kissing my neck while her hands caressed my pecs. “I love how pumped your muscles get after a run.” I take off her shirt and pants. She is wearing sexy lingerie. “I figured to wear something sexy as I wanted you so much.” She pushes me onto the bed and does a sexy posing routine to get me wound up.

“It looks like you have gotten so wound up,” I said. Morgana is doing a combination of a sexy posing routine and a lap dance before she removes my pants and underwear. We spend the whole night making love and stop so we can get a few hours of sleep. Morgana and I are wearing our posing suits as we walk across campus for the Hot Body’s Bodybuilding Competition. Both of us are smiling from ear to ear as people are watching us. We get to the competition building and go through our pre competition routine. Both of us are pumping our muscles as we are putting oil on each other. I watch Morgana walk on stage and look amazing against the other women bodybuilders. She might not be a female bodybuilder but her posing routine is amazing. She wins the female student division. Morgana is cheering as I am on stage against some seasoned college bodybuilders and I win the male student division. We are on stage with all the division winners and are flexing and looking proud of our hardwork.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2023, 09:06:05 pm »
One of my two favourite stories on this site and the only one which is active. K+++

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2023, 05:06:13 pm »
“Mister Anthony,” A voice from the intercom on my desk breaks me from my daydream.
“Yes,” I said when I press the intercom button.

“Remember, Isis informed me to let you know that you and Morgana have to leave work early so you can be prepared for your flight to California.,” the temporary receptionist said. Isis took a few days off after help facilitating the deal with Playboy for Morgana.

“Thank you,” I said. Morgana is at her desk looking at the various photos for the release of her lingerie line for female bodybuilders. I spin her chair around and give her a very long kiss.

“Well,” she said. “I definitely enjoy that distraction…” She stands up and we embrace for a very long kiss. Her hands playfully grope my ass. “I can’t wait for another round in the mile high club.” She giggles as she feels the bulge in my pants. “Don’t get too wound up… I need you in top form.” We quickly pack up our stuff to head home. We grabbed our already packed suitcases and head to the airport. We head to our private jet and board it. Morgana waits until we get to cruising altitude before taking me by the hand and to the bedroom in the back.

“What has gotten into you?” I ask as she is removing my shirt and her hands are caressing my chest as I am flexing. She coos as her hands caress my abs.

“Just looking at the photos of the lingerie photoshoot, posing for playboy again, and…” she says as she slides her hand down my pants and boxers so she can stroke my cock. “Seeing my man being dominant as he does his speech and pose for the freshmen class at our alma mater… really got me turned on.” I smirk as I know that when she gets horny, I enjoy the end result. I remove her shirt and smile as she is wearing a see through black bra and I can see her hardened nipples poking out. “This is from my new lingerie line. Do you like?” I just nod my head as she turns around and bends over and lets her pants drop so I can see the matching black thong. She flexes her ass and looks at me. “I can definitely tell you like this.”

“You should of started that lingerie line sooner,” I said. She giggles as she turns around. “then again, I doubt you could keep it on if you were showing me.” I remove my pants as I am watching her do a few seductive poses for me. I enjoy when she makes her massive tits bounce as she gives me a look of pure lust. Even though both of us aren’t getting prepared for a bodybuilding competition, we both clearly look ready to step on stage.

“Maybe my next project for my clothing line should be sexy underwear for male bodybuilders,” Morgana says as she is eyeing my very plain boxers. “Maybe speedos that can contain those…” She is eyeing the huge bulge in my boxers “Huge cocks some male bodybuilders possess.”

“Shouldn’t your eyes be focused on just one cock…” I said as I flex my arms. “And that’s mine…” Morgana walks over to me and gives me a long kiss.

“Of course dear,” she says with a smirk. “Just as long as you remember when we are at the Playboy Mansion for my photoshoot that you focused on my naked body.” As we climb in bed to make out, my mind thinks back to her first Playboy photoshoot a few years back.

Morgana and I quickly rush out of the competition hall to the limo as Isis informed us that Morgana’s playboy photoshoot was happening today. Isis hands us our sweatshirt and sweatpants and we get dressed in the limo.

“We can celebrate your wins later,” she says with a playful twinkle in her eyes. “But Morgana, your photoshoot for Playboy there will be other college athletes also there. Anthony, you will be able to roam the mansion while she does her photoshoot.”

“And where will you be?” Morgana asks.

“Well, I will be working out a contract with Playboy as they have expressed interest on doing more than just one photoshoot with you,” Isis says. “I won’t bore you with those details but it’s a very good offer.” The limo stops at the gate of the Playboy Mansion. After a few minutes, the limo enters the mansion grounds. I smile as I am seeing very beautiful smoking hot women walking around in skimpy bikinis. I can sense both Morgana and Isis glaring at me but I ignore it.

“What a big mansion!” I said as we exit the limo. We are greeted by the photographer for the photoshoot. We are taken through the mansion and we are introduced to the other women who are taking part of the photoshoot as well: there are a couple other female bodybuilders from various colleges, a couple college gymnastics, a couple college swimmers, a couple college volleyball players, and a few young fitness influencers. Isis excuses herself to go speak to some of the higher ups at Playboy for Morgana’s playboy contract. Morgana pulls me close and gives me a very long, passionate, and intense kiss.

“Remember,” she whispers in my ear. “You can look but you don’t touch…” She grabs my groin and squeezes hard to the point that I wince in pain. “As I am the only one you fuck… Am I clear?” I gently nod my head and she lets go. I give Morgana a kiss before taking a tour of the mansion with the other boyfriends of the other girls who are doing the photoshoot. We are enjoying the various Playboy playmates walking around the mansion in skimpy clothes or bikinis. A few girls flirt with us but nothing serious. The other guys ask me a few pointers on improving their workouts as I am clearly the biggest and most muscular than the guys. I get a bit bored after roaming around the mansion and return back to the photoshoot area. Morgana and the other girls are wearing similar sets of lingerie. The photographer notices me and asks if I would want to be a part of the photoshoot. I am to be wearing a mask while having a bedsheet wrapped around my body and have each of the girls pose with me in bed. I look over at Morgana and she gives a nod of approval.

“Sure,” I said. “not everyday I get the opportunity.” I head to another room to get undressed and get the bedsheet wrapped around my waist. I take a few photos with each girl in bed. Most girls are very shy and reserved with me while a couple get a bit handsy. When it’s Morgana’s turn, she makes out with me and she slides her hands down the bedsheet to stroke my cock which is very hard. The photographer is enjoying this as it shows true passion between young lovers. When the photoshoot is over, I am blushing as I have a major hard on and having a hard time hiding it. The other girls giggle and leave the room along with the photographer. Morgana smirks as she shuts the door. “You wanted to get me wound up.”

“Oh really?” Morgana giggles. “Me getting my boyfriend wound up after numerous women were touching you all over…” She takes off her lingerie and stands there naked. “Besides I bet you wouldn’t mind having sex on the Playboy Mansion with a future Playmate.” I remove the bedsheet to reveal that I’m naked. She licks her lips as she climbs into the bed and we make out before she climbs on top and starts riding me.

“Oh yes!” Morgana screams as she is riding on top of me and I am caressing her breasts. I was always impressed that even though she has one of the most muscular physiques for a female bodybuilder, she never needed to get any breast implants as all the sex and workouts with her vibrator helped her keep her breasts large and full. “Fill me up with that monster cock!” I gently squeeze her nipples which causes her to throw her head back and scream even louder.

“What has gotten into you?” I said very concerned. I appreciate that she’s in the mood but I have a look of concern.

“I just remember how intense we had sex during the first trip at the Playboy mansion and I want to match that,” she says as she pins my arms down. “So strap in as I am going to tame your beast of a cock.” I try to use my strength to overpower her but she is keeping my arms pinned down as she is grinding my cock as the bed starts rocking. After an hour of her riding me, I let out a deep roar as I cum long and hard. She lets out soft moans as my cock pulses and throbs deep inside her. “Mmmm… I enjoy you being the dominant one in bed but I do enjoy taking control…” She snuggles up with me and turns on the television in the bedroom and it is showing highlights of the Olympia Expo. She smiles and looks at me. “Those expos are so much fun when we don’t have to work the gym’s stand.” I nod my head as I look at her then back at the television as I see a few students from American Bodybuilding College pose for the camera. It makes me think back to the first Olympia Expo we went to for college.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2023, 08:04:37 pm »
K++ as always

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2023, 06:12:27 am »
Great again +K

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2023, 09:29:41 pm »
Being one of the top bodybuilding college in the country, the months leading up to the Mr. And Ms. Olympia are quite fun. People making bets on who will win, any surprise retirements, and any fun or interesting moments. There are posters for watch parties all over campus hosted by various clubs, fraternities, and sororities.

“Good morning class,” my professor in Social Media Presence says one morning. “I have gotten it approved by the University and we will all be traveling to the Olympia Expo…” The class cheers. “Sadly, I couldn’t get any Mr. And Mrs. Olympia tickets so we will have to find a place in Las Vegas that is hosting a watch party.” The class lets out a groan. The professor informs us to check our emails for an itinerary. We are able to bring a guest. I quickly raced to the cafeteria after class to inform Morgana of the news. I get my plate of food and am talking with Lucas.

“Wow,” Lucas says after I tell him the news. “That’s pretty cool. I hear that you can get plenty of free stuff, autographs from top competitors, and companies use that to meet potential clients for sponsorship deals.” I chuckled.

“Yeah,” I said. “I would need to work a few hours at the Expo at the college’s booth… but getting free admission is so cool!” Morgana and Juliana sit at our table. I explain to the girls what I learned in class. “Hun, I was hoping that you could join me on the trip.”

“I think I have to work that weekend,” Morgana says with a frown. “The Olympia weekend is a big event at Steel Sirens and there is an all hands on deck rule that weekend…” I look a bit sad. “However, I think I can work my magic on the manager.” She excused herself to go call her manager. After five minutes, she returned with a smile. “So, I can come but I need to work at the Steel Sirens booth at the Olympia Expo also.” I picture her in her Steel Sirens outfit flirting at the expo and I chuckle. Morgana playfully smacks my shoulder. We finish eating our lunches and go to our afternoon classes.

“Question for you,” I said as I call Isis that night. “What is IronWorkz presence at the Olympia Expo?”

“IronWorkz has a booth and one of the major sponsors of the Olympia,” she says. “Are you wanting to make an appearance? I could see if there are a couple VIP passes for you and Morgana.”

“Well,” I said. “I have to be there for one of my college classes… but I think I could make an appearance at the company’s booth. See if you can get those VIP passes.”

“I will try my best,” Isis says. “I will make sure that you and Morgana have excellent accommodations that weekend.” I chuckled over the phone. “I know you are going to say I don’t need to do that, but remember… My main assignment is to make sure your needs are met.”

“Thank you,” I said. “Anything else?” There is a slight pause on her end. “Isis?”

“Your roommate,” Isis says. “He has been very sweet with sending me flowers and cards but… I’m not sure if I am a good match.” I look over and see Lucas is playing a game with a headset on so he can’t hear me. I turn in my chair so he can’t see me talking.

“He’s a young man in the military who needs someone to talk to during his training sessions,” I said. “Just be kind in responding and see what happens… You always said you wanted a man in your life.” I hear a light groan on her end.

“Okay…” Isis says. “Fine… I will see if he’s available while you and Morgana are at the Olympia Expo.” I ended my phone call with Isis. Morgana and I decided to ramp up our workouts as with all the companies that are at the Expo, she could possibly get a sponsorship. I explained to Morgana that I could get her signed with IronWorkz and she explained that she would rather get a sponsorship on her own merits.

“Look what I got!” Morgana says a week as she enters my dorm room for a study session before the Olympia trip. “An invite to the Olympic Dream Sorority and to their Post Olympian Pool Party!” She is jumping up and down with excitement. I know she has been working hard on getting an invitation as she wanted to join but was rejected due to her being in a physique competitor and not a female bodybuilder.

“Congrats Hun!” I said with a smile. She gives me a big hug and gives me an exceptionally long kiss.

“I have the perfect bikini for that pool party,” she says with a smirk. “I was wanting to save it for Vegas” She places a finger on my lips. “Before you ask, no… you don’t get a private show.” We started our study session, which was quite interesting: for every right answer, an article of clothing would be taken off and for every wrong answer, an article of clothing was put back on.

“You always have a hard time with these study sessions,” I said as I am still wearing most of my clothes while Morgana is in just her bra and panties. “Or are you just doing this just to get me wound up so we can have sex?”

“I don’t think you mind getting laid every time after our study sessions…” Morgana says. “Although, why does it seem that Lucas isn’t around these nights.” I have not told her about Lucas being interested in Isis as I felt like that is something very personal.

“I think he is seeing some gal,” I said. “He is very quiet about his dating life.” Morgana gets her question wrong and she gets up and turns around so her back is facing me as he takes off her bra and throws it over her shoulder and it lands on my head. “Hey! No fair!” Morgana giggles as she places her hands over her breasts and turns around. The fire alarm goes off. We both groan as that so killed the mood. I throw her a shirt which she puts on before quickly putting on her pants. We headed out of the dorm and into the student center. I chuckle as I notice a pair of couples with bed sheets wrapped around them.

“Looks like we weren’t the only ones that we almost getting busy,” Morgana says softly as her eyes look at the couples. Morgana gasps as notices Isis being one of the people with a bed sheet wrapped around her. “Wait, that’s Isis and Lucas!” I look in the direction in which her eyes are looking. I tried not to bust up laughing as I could picture Isis being very annoyed at being caught in this situation. We approach them.

“Oh my…” Isis says as she has a deep shade of red in her face. “Anthony… Morgana… I can explain…”

“What you do outside of work,” I said. “Is none of my business.” Lucas chuckles. We talked for five minutes before we were given the all-clear and are able to return to the dorm rooms. “You two have fun.” I smirk as both Isis and Lucas are blushing. Morgana and I return to my dorm room, sit in the couch, and watch the Olympia preview show. They are talking about the Bikini Olympia when Morgana gets on top of me and rips off my shirt and caresses my muscular chest.

“Sweetie?” Morgana says as she is resting her head on my chest as we are laying in the bed in the private jet’s bedroom.

“Yes?” I said as I looked at her.

“I’m nervous about heading back to our Alma Mater,” she says. “I know it has been a couple years… but, I worry about my reputation outside of college might have damaged my status as an Alumni.” I chuckled.

“You graduated the college with honors,” I said. “You started a fashion line for female bodybuilders and had your first Playboy cover all in the same week. Just because some might not like your photoshoots, that’s on them and not you.” I give her a gentle kiss while caressing her side. “Remember what advice you gave me after my first film flopped in theaters?”

“That doesn’t count!” she says smacking my shoulder. “That film was a campy B-movie in which you were just there as eye candy.” I give her a very serious look. “Yeah, yeah… I said: drown out the haters as you were able to do something others wished they could.” I am about to say something when the jet’s PA system turns on.

“Due to severe weather, we are asked to land in Denver International Airport and spend the night there,” the captain says. Morgana and I groaned as we wanted to get to California right away. We get up and get dressed. When we exit the private jet, it is a downpour as we race to get into the limo. We are driven to a hotel and get a room so we can sleep. Both of us are drenched so we take off our clothes and lay them over the bathroom to get them to dry. When I exit the bathroom, Morgana pins me to the wall and smiles.

“Want to do a repeat of our first Olympia weekend?” she says with a look of lust in her eyes. I give her a long kiss and caress her naked body. As we climb into the bed, I think about that Olympia weekend.

Morgana and I are snuggling up in the coach bus as the college’s Coach Bus to Las Vegas for the Olympia Expo. We have a blanket covering us up as we are cold.

“Why didn’t we just fly to Vegas on the private jet?” I asked Morgana.

“Because,” Morgana said. “Isis thought it would be better for us to travel with the rest of our classmates so we don’t off our wealth.” I roll my eyes.

“I don’t show off my wealth,” I said. Morgana giggles as even though I am one of the wealthiest people in the United States, I don’t wear big name brand stuff. It takes about 5 hours on the bus. We watched the previous Olympia on the television’s on the bus to spend time. Morgana is really focused on watching the Ms. Olympia when I slide my hand down her shorts and rub down below. She lets out a soft gasp and looks at me with a ‘I will get you back at this’. I toy with her for a few minutes before withdrawing my hand. She grabs my hand and squeezes very hard.

“You are lucky that I don’t want you to be in pain while we watch some of the best bodybuilding competitors pose on stage,” Morgana says as she whispers in my ear. She lets go of my hand and then slides under the blanket to give my groin a very hard squeeze. Thankfully, the bus gets to our hotel for the Olympia weekend. We get out, get our suitcases, and get inside the hotel. We are seeing Olympia competitors walking through the area. We get our hotel tickets and quickly race to our hotel room. Morgana and I quickly get undressed and into our workout attire as we have a little bit of time to relax and we wanted to go to the hotel’s weight room.

“I doubt anyone would be working out,” I said as I open the door to the gym’s weight room. Morgana and I are frozen in place as we do see someone working out. She is doing bench presses with close to 400 pounds and doing them at an insane pace. She has no spotter but doesn’t look like she needs one as she racks the weight and sits up.

“Oh my god!” Morgana says. “That is Olympic Powerlifter turning Bodybuilder Powerhouse Natasha Ventura!” Natasha gets up from the bench. Both of us are in awe of her size.

“I’m surprised to see others interested in working out,” Natasha says. “Most people want to gawk at the Olympia competitors, walk around the expo, or enjoy the Vegas sights…” She does a double bicep pose and her arms explode in size. “I think those are distractions from the true reason why we are here.” Morgana is focusing on the massive biceps in front of her. I introduce ourselves to her. She eyes is both. “Yes, I remember hearing about you, Anthony. Congrats on becoming the youngest pro bodybuilder. Too bad you couldn’t compete on the Olympia.”

“Yeah,” I said a bit disappointed. “Won my pro card too late in the season to get into Olympia prequalification competitions.” Morgana chuckles.

“Don’t worry,” Natasha says. “If what I read online is true, you have the work ethic and determination to be on the Olympia stage soon.” She then looks at Morgana. “So, you his workout partner, his fuck buddy, his girlfriend?” Morgana is taken back by her directness. “Oh come on, if you aren’t at least getting some action from him…”

“Girlfriend,” Morgana says. “I’m his girlfriend and hopefully a future bodybuilder.”

“I can see the potential,” Natasha says. “Good body frame, nice curves, you might need to see a surgeon on reducing the implants.” Morgana giggles as everyone always thinks she has implants.

“Sorry but…” Morgan places her hands over her chest as she flexes them and makes them bounce. “100% natural!”

“No way!” Natasha says with a shocked look. “How?” Morgana walks over, leans into Natasha’s ear, and starts to whisper her secrets to keeping big and full natural boobs. I hear Natasha giggle and glance at me a few times. “Well, thank you for that. I really hate these…” She points to her bust. “It seems like you need to have fake titties to place high, even in the Ms. Olympia as they want big muscles and sex appeal.” She looks at us in our workout attire.  “Since you both look like you want to workout, how about I run you through my workout… I bet you won’t last the whole thing.” I look at Morgana and I can tell she’s already passed.

“You think because we aren’t seasoned pros that we won’t last,” Morgana says. “We accept!” I groan as I feel like Morgana’s temper just got both of us in trouble. Natasha smirks as we start a workout that is very intense. I start to realize the room is a bit warmer than expected. We are dripping in sweat as Natasha isn’t affected at all. Morgana falls to her knees after 10 minutes. “I can’t go further…” I collapse also and concede.

“Impressive for young lifters like yourself,” Natasha says as she goes to the thermostat and lowers the temperature. “I’m used to working out in the Arizona heat.” She wipes a little bit of sweat. “One training tip for both of you: raise the temperature while working out. The extra heat will help you sweat and help you condition yourself to hot temps, like posing on stage.” She places a business card next to me. “If you ever want me to help you train, there’s my number.” She exits the room while Morgana and I slowly get up.

“Wow…” Morgana says. “She put me in my place.” Our clothes are soaking in sweat. We decide to head back to the hotel room. We rinse our clothes and put them all over the bathroom counter to dry. When I step out of the bathroom, Morgana pins me to the wall and kisses me all over. “I don’t know about you.. but getting overpowered by Natasha really got me wound up…” She pushes me to the bed and climbs on top.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2023, 06:39:55 am »
Fantastic work again K+

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2023, 05:18:39 am »
Great chapter again. +k

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2023, 06:29:47 pm »
I smirk as Morgana’s slightly damp body from running across the parking lot in the rain pins me to bed. Her blonde hair and piercing blue eyes are easy to see in the dim lit room.

“I always love enjoying overpowering you,” Morgana softly whispers as she pins my arms down. “You might be the strongest and most muscular Mr. Olympia but, in the bedroom, I am the stronger one.”

“Oh yeah…” I spoke. “You always think of yourself as the stronger one due to your time at the Amazon Transformation Center.” Morgana smirks as she leans over and whispers in my ear.

“Then try stopping me,” she says in her silky seductive voice. I let out a deep grunt as I tried to overpower her arms. My arms get bigger as I’m working my hardest. “Oh, look at the big strong hunk trying to stop little old’ me.” I get her arms up a little bit before she slams me back down as she gets her arms pumped. The veins pop out as she chuckles. “That’s impressive, you did get my arms up a little bit…” She softly nibbles my neck “But don’t you forget who the dominant one is when the doors are closed.” I can smell alcohol coming from her breath.

“You are drunk,” I said. Morgana giggles as her breasts bounce up and down.

“I’m not drunk… I just had 3 or 4 glasses of wine during our flight,” she says annoyingly. “I just need to get rid of these nerves.” I look at her with a concerned look. “Yes, I’m worried about what the students will think about me and my Playboy posing.” I roll my eyes and let out a deep sigh.

“What is this sudden change in caring what everyone thinks?” I asked. “You didn’t care what people thought about your first Playboy photoshoot… and you shouldn’t care about this photoshoot.” I take advantage of her not being focused and overpower her and pin her to the bed. I flex my pecs and make them bounce.

“You think that getting my mind off my concerns by flexing your…” she says as she watches my pecs flexing. “Huge muscles and your…” She looks at my face. “Beautiful face.. Will make me forget about these feelings of mine.” I let out a deep sigh as Morgana must be really doubting herself as she hasn’t drinked in years.

“I thought you didn’t want to drink after…” I said and Morgana slams my arms down.

“Don’t you dare bring up that night!” She screamed. Her grip gets tighter. “We both promised to never, EVER talk about that!” As I try to wiggle out of her grip, I do think of what she is talking about

After the intense round in bed, Morgana and I get dressed and reach the rest of those from the college to head to the Olympia Expo. We were there to help setup the college’s booth for the Expo. A few of us are wondering why the college is even here but our professor explains that the college wants to have a presence of bodybuilders who are interested of having their kids go there or to get young athletes or bodybuilders be interested in applying.

We get done quite quickly with everyone being quite strong and determined to get done early so we can be the first to sneak a peek around the Expo hall. When our professor says it’s all good, we walk around the Expo hall. We are amazed at the presentation quality. None of the booths are open but it helps us develop a gameplan for tomorrow.

“Say,” Morgana says to me as we are done with our work. “A few of the girls and I are going to be walking down the strip.”

“Well,” I said. “Some of the guys are wanting to go to the Spearmint Rhino Strip Club and want me to be the designated wrangler since some of the guys got fake IDs.” Morgana giggles as I try my best to not drink anything.

“Just make sure you guys don’t need to bail you out,” one of the other girls say to us. The two groups go our separate ways. One of the guys pays for the most expensive VIP experience for all of us so we get driven by limo to the stripe club. The bouncer looks at our IDs and we allowed in. We are given a front row seat to the biggest stage. The strippers pay attention to us due to our muscular frames and that the other guys are flaunting a lot of money. I roll my eyes and just ice the drink I keep drinking at a simple soda costs $5 a glass. I chuckle as one of the guys tells one of the strippers it’s his 18th birthday and they bring him up on stage and they are brutal to him by grinding on him then slamming their whole bodies down.

“Hey handsome,” one of the stripper says as there is a break between dancers. “How about you and I head up to the VIP area to see if you are that big all over?” I chuckle as I look at her.

“That’s sweet you are interested in me…” I said. “But I have a girlfriend with a nice set of large natural tits, a muscular frame, and knows what really gets me going… and I am not going to waste that on a…” I look the stripper up and down. “Surgerically enhanced stripper.” The girl gasps in shock and leaves our group.

“Dude,” one of the other guys says. “That girl was eyeing you the whole time. Did you really have to be that ice cold?”

“Morgana and I have an agreement,” I said. “We can look but can’t touch others… so I am making sure to avoid any temptations.” We are enjoying us for a little while longer before one of the strip club bouncer walks up to me.

“Sorry sir,” the bouncer says. “One of the girls said that you said deragotary language towards her  and we have a zero tolerance on that…” I chuckle as I get up and tell my friends that I will head back to the hotel. I get escorted out of the strip club which looks a bit odd as I am clearly bigger than the bouncer. I pull out my cell phone as I am walking back to the hotel and notice there is about a dozen missed calls from Michelle, one of Morgana’s friends who was in the Social Media Presence class.

“Hey Michelle,” I said. “What’s up?” Michelle explains that Morgana got arrested for attacking another person at a strip club. Appparently the other person hated that Morgana was getting all of the attention to due her muscularity and her presence. There was a little trash talking and when Morgana got called ‘that steroid fed freak’s sex toy’, she speared the girl through a glass wall and layed down some heavy shots. I groan loudly as I aways knew her temper would always cause issues. “Okay, do you know where she is now?” Morgana was taken downtown to get booked as she and the other girl were both charged with damaging property. I get off the phone and call Isis and leave a voicemail to see if she can get bail setup for her.  I then get a taxi to the county jail to see if I can get her out. The person at the desk mention that she was brought to the station as the other girl started the fight by smashing a glass into her head and Morgana was filing charges and was making a statement. I sit down and wait for her.

“Honey,” Morgana says as she enters the room. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh…” I said. “When your friend calls saying you were arrested for fighting, I figured I had to be here to bail you out…” Morgana gives me a hug and I can smell a little alcohol on her breath.

“Miss?” a police officer enters the room and hands Morgana a ticket. “You are still getting a ticket for underaged drinking but it looks like this gentleman will make sure you get to your hotel room safely.” I thank the officer and we leave the station. I flag a taxi and help her in. I am very quiet on the drive back as I am angry that Morgana was drinking and that she tried not to descalate the fight.

“How about when we get back to the room we let off…” Morgana’s hand starts sliding up my thigh. “Some excess steam.” I grab her hand and place it on the car seat. She gets the hint after a few more times of doing that and me doing the same thing. When we get to the hotel, I am taking her by the hand and we are walking through the lobby. When we get inside the elevator, she wraps her arms around my waist. “C’mon hun… I know you can’t resist this…”

“I can resist when I find out you got into a fight and caused property damage!” I said with an angry tone. Morgana is taken back by my tone. “You keep telling me you are working on your anger yet these things keep happening!” She is trying to resist moving down the hall but I am overpowering her. I open the door to our hotel room and she walks into the room.

“You don’t have to be so harsh to me,” Morgana says as she rubs her wrist. “So, I drank a few drinks and may have impared my judgement.” I turn on the television and one of the stories is talking about the fight. Morgana takes the remote and turns the television of. “Why do you have to be so protective of me… it’s almost like…” She looks at me and her eyes narrow. “You were instructed to do so.”

“I am just only concerned for your well-being…” I said as I try not to look nervous. She chuckles.

“You are such a bad liar,” she says. “You have a tell when you aren’t telling the truth… it showed when you said you were happy when I went on family vacation overseas before senior year… or when we broke up before prom…” She gets closer. “So, either you tell me the truth or I am going to get it out of you another way.”

“Dear, I am being hon…” I was starting to say before she picked me up and threw me onto the bed. I was thrown with enough force than I bounced and slammed into the wall. “Owww!” I look at her angrily. “What the hell? We agreed to never use our strength when angry.”

“I’m not angry…” she says. “I am using it to force the truth out of you…” With a quickness that I have rarely seen from her, she pins me to the wall and tears off my shirt to reveal my upper body. “And I think I will enjoy forcing what your hiding from me out.” Her hands caress my pecs which I flex involuntarily as her hands trace the veins that are popping out. “Now, I will give you a chance: the truth please?”

“Your anger gets the…” I start to say. Morgana grabs onto my shoulders and drives her knee into my stomach.

“Wrong answer,” she says with an icy cold tone in her voice. I fall down to my knees and gasp for air. Even with my impressive muscular abs, I couldn’t handle that. Before I could regain my senses, she pins me to my back and is straddling me. I look up and have a mixed sense of being turned on yet terrified at what she could do. She starts grinding her body against mine. “Again… tell me the truth…”

“Ahh…” I let out a soft moan as her grinding is getting me turned on. Her hands gently caress my abs and arms. I flex my arms and they explode in size. She giggles for a split second before returning to her cold demeanor. “We are representatives of…” She slams herself down hard on my groin. “Oww!”

“Again…” she says coldly. “Wrong answer…” She gets off me and removes my pants and boxers. “Oooh… even with me being so harsh on you, I still turn you on.” My cock is very hard. She kneels down and kisses my legs while her hand gently strokes my cock. “I hate to be doing this…” She gets me close to climax then grips very tight. “THE TRUTH! NOW!” I am fighting back pain until I can take it no more.

“Your father asked me to make sure you didn’t get into any trouble!” I said. “It gives me $1000 per month to help cover any expenses you might cause due to your temper!” Morgana gets off me and walks over to her suitcase and starts packing.

“I can’t believe you!” she says with a tone of anger I haven’t experienced.  I quickly put my boxers and pants on. “You know how much I wanted to get away from my dad’s watchful eye… and I’m guessing you have been telling me of those moments.” I look at the ground ashamed. “Oh my god!” She gets don’t packing her suitcase as I approach and try to wrap my arms around her waist.

“Hun,” I said. “Please don’t…” She turns around and punches me so hard that I get laid out. I start to fade in and out of consciousness.

“Baby, please be okay…” Morgana says before everything blacks out.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2023, 09:21:22 pm »
Thank you for another great chapter. K+

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2023, 06:02:07 am »
Great again. Please go on.

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2023, 02:00:18 pm »
“You are right…” I said. “We promise to never talk about it…” Her grip starts to hurt my wrists. “Or use our strength to hurt the other… and speaking of that, Atlas!” Morgana loosens her grip as Atlas was our keyword for saying the other is being a bit rough. Morgana looks at me and gently caresses the side of my face.

“I’m sorry baby,” Morgana says softly. “I just hate thinking my dad didn’t trust me when I was in college…”  Both of our stomachs are growling. “How about we order some food as I am really hungry.” Morgana calls room service to call an order. We get a text message from Isis asking if the room accommodations are appropriate. We both text her back and to thank her. We are looking at our social media profiles for a bit while a random show is on.

“Okay…” I said. “I still can’t get why us returning back to campus has gotten you so worked up.” Morgana puts down her phone and lets out a deep sigh.

“There was a petition that was making the rounds to have the college exclude me from the events you were invited to,” Morgana says. “Apparently a very uptight religious group on campus thought I was a bad example for the college.” She lets out a loud laugh.  “So apparently having male graduates become action movie stars, professional wrestlers, romantic novel cover models, and other things that show a lot of skin and there’s no response… and the current Ms. Olympia and a multiple time Playboy Playmate is the one they try to force out.”

“Hun,” I said. “You can’t please everyone… and besides, they are trying to get under your skin because you are very successful.” Morgana lets out a deep sigh.

“Women bodybuilders work just as hard and we are still considered not important in the bodybuilding community,” she says. She points at the show we are watching. “The biggest amateur competition in the sport for women and we only get a 30 second blurb in Bodybuilding News Weekly!” She turns the TV off. “Remember how little respect I got at the first Olympia expo.” I think back to what she’s talking about.

“Ohhh, my head…” I said when I wake up. Morgana’s punched knocked me out cold. I was surprised to see me in my bed. “Morgana must of picked me up after she punched me.” I look around and see her stuff is gone and her suitcase is missing. I notice a note on the nightstand. I pick it up and read it:

Anthony-
I am rooming with another classmate since I clearly can’t trust you at the moment. I have blocked your number so please don’t call or text. Also, please don’t try to talk to me until after the Expo.

-   Morgana

P.S. Yes, I did lift you up and placed you in bed. You might also want to cover up the black eye.

“Black eye?” I said as I am done reading the letter. I get up and head to the bathroom. When I turn the light on, I see that I have one nasty looking black eye. “Well, it looks like it’s a sunglasses wearing day.” I grab my sunglasses and place them on my face to cover up the bruise. I tried calling and texting Morgana but I get an automated message saying my number is blocked. I sign as I get to the Olympia Expo, Morgana and I signed up for the first shift of the day so we could get done early and walk the expo floor. The professor notices me wearing sunglasses and I slightly take them off to show why I am wearing them. I am wearing a muscle shirt with the American Bodybuilding College logo and workout shorts.

“Sorry I am late,” Morgana says as she walks up to the college’s booth. She is wearing a black tshirt and training shorts having the college’s logo.. “I lost track of time…” She takes off the shirt to reveal a sports bra with the college’s logo. I can tell her sports bra is a bit modified as it is showing a little more cleavage than normal.

“Just help Anthony with the last bit of unpacking the water bottles with the college logo,” the professor says. Morgana walks past me and opens up a box.

“Sweetie…” I start to say. “I want to…” She looks at me and gives me an intense glare.

“I thought my letter was clear…” Morgana says. “Do not talk to me!” She grabs her box and walks away. I am watching her ass cling to her shorts. She looks over her shoulder. “And quit staring at my ass!” I quickly look down at my box and unpack the last few things for the college’s booth. Our jobs for the hours were signed up were to handout water bottles, hype up the college for those who ask, and take photos if we get asked. Morgana gets a bit more attention due to her attire. I take a few photos and answer some questions. I am so glad to see our replacements as I wanted to get away from Morgana and I figured she would want her space. I find a secluded area so I can call Morgana’s father. I explain everything that has happened and that I will rip up any check he does send from now on. Then I go into a few minute rant on how this has caused more harm than helped and the only reason why I even took the offer was to save the money to help pay for an engagement ring for Morgana when I am ready to propose.

“Boy,” Sierge’s booming voice breaks through my rant. “My little Morgana knows you love her and she doesn’t want to say anything to hurt you. Give her the space and she will come to senses.” He ends the call before I could say a word more. Isis calls me and inform me that there should be two VIP backstage passes waiting for me at the hotel’s front desk. I thank Isis and end my call and head towards the hotel’s front desk.

“Hello there,” I said to the front desk worker. “I have a couple VIP backstage passes for the Mr. And Ms. Olympia waiting for me.” I am given the passes and smile as they have mine and Morgana’s names. I try to think of a way to get the pass to her without her finding out. I head back to the Olympia Expo and walk through all the booths. I get plenty of free stuff, a few photos with some of my favorite bodybuilders and fitness influencers, and a few business cards from companies interested in sponsoring me.

“Hey Anthony,” one of Morgana’s sorority sisters says to me while I am taking a water break. “I’m surprised that Morgana wanted to room with me… although, she did mention you are in the dog house.” I sigh as I don’t want to explain what happened. I hand her the VIP backstage pass.

“Can you try to slip this into Morgana’s pocket,” I said. The friend nods her head and she lets me be. As I walk through the expo hall, I see one company has a bench press competition. They have 300 pounds setup and if anyone want to beat the record, they try to lift as many reps in one minute. I notice that Morgana is the top female with 35 reps. I am impressed at that. I wait for my turn and compete. I become the top male with 36 reps. When I get done, one of the girls working that booth walks over to feel my pecs. I flex them to make each pec bounce to which I hear a few catcalls. I keep walking the expo hall for a few hours to talk to a few of the professional bodybuilders and ask for pointers.

“Attention Olympian Expo! The Ms. Olympia prejudging will commence in 1 hour,” the PA system announces. “All VIP backstage guests and Ms. Olympia competitors please head to the main auditorium.” I put my VIP lanyard on and head to where I was asked. I am in awe of some of the female bodybuilders standing there waiting to get backstage to get their muscles pumped. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Morgana standing there.

“I don’t know how she pulled it,” Morgana says. “However, I guess I must thank you and Isis for the VIP pass.” I am about to say something before Morgana places a finger on my lips. “You still in the doghouse with me.” I close my mouth and just nod my head. A expo worker goes through and checks all the VIP passes before we are escorted in. We are allowed in. I look over at Morgana and she looks really excited but noticed me looking and changes her demeanor.

“Alright VIP guests,” one of the workers says. “A few ground rules. No touching a competitor without permission. Photos and videos are okay to take. Please limit questions to competitors on asking for photos and videos unless a competitor starts a conversation. Failure to follow these rules could lead to your pass being revoked and you being asked to leave.” All the VIP guests agree and we are allowed to walk around. As I walk around, I am impressed at the size of the female bodybuilders.

“Well hello handsome,” the first female bodybuilder I walk up to says when I approach. “My name is Samantha…” She flexes her arms. “I’m surprised a hunk like you isn’t competiting.” I smile as top Ms. Olympia contender Samantha Steele is flirting with me. I always though she was one of the hottest female bodybuilders and she had no problem using her sex appeal. Her social media pages have pictures or videos of her working out in a bikini or lingerie.

“I just earned my pro card recently so I couldn’t compete in Olympia qualifiering competitions,” I said. “Maybe next year…” Samantha smiles as she feels my arm and I flex.

“Oooh…” she says. “I would love to see you later…”

“He’s got a girlfriend…” Morgana says as she approaches. “Me… and I don’t appreciate some bimbo bodybuilder hitting on him.” Samantha walks over to Morgana and smirks.

“Listen here,” Samantha says. “I don’t care if some amateur physique competitor is dating a man I’m interested in…” She flexes her pecs. “I know what I want and I want him.” Morgana looks like she wants to throw a punch but doesn’t .

“You aren’t worth my time…” Morgana says. “Just wait til I became a pro and beat you on stage.” She turns to grab my hand and we walk away.

“Ugh…” Morgana says as she watches the commercial for the show that was on the television. It is for a reality show on professional bodybuilders lives and it is showing Samantha joining the cast. “Now with that bitch joining, I guess I won’t watch that trash anymore.”

“I am so glad you have rejected every time that show wanted to have you join,” I said. Morgana and I have been quite popular bodybuilders but we try to keep some parts of our lives private. Also I am glad if she is giving up watching that show as she has been a fan of that series for years and I always thought it was more scripted than me watching WWE shows.

“She’s just trying to stay in the public eye after constantly being in the top 5 at the Ms. Olympia,” Morgana says with a smile. I shake my head as Morgana always viewed Samantha as her as a rival. “Did you hear that she got even bigger implants since she can’t stand…” She grabs her breasts and make them bounce. “My ample bust.” She looks over at me and smirks. “How about we pull up that first Olympia we were backstage on and recreate what happened before we vowed to become the first Olympia couple in 20 years…”

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2023, 06:13:52 pm »
Sorry guys it has been a while… combination of real life and trying to figure out where the story goes but here’s a little something.

————

“Sweetie…” I said as she is taking me by the hand and takes me to a secluded area of the backstage area. She pins me to the wall and gives me a very long kiss to the point I feel like she’s sucking the air out of my lungs. “What has gotten into you? One minute you are not wanting me to say a word… the next, you can’t keep your hands off me.” Morgana is a bit quiet for a few moments before she looks at me.

“I am always a hot head but need time to cool down…” Morgana says. “Also, one of my friends mentioned that you had really good intentions of taking the money my father gave you.” I turn pale white in the face. “Don’t worry… she didn’t tell me what reason she heard, but told me it was very good and I will be happy.” Morgana caresses my face. “All I ask is your forgiveness and help me transform my physique body into a female bodybuilder.” She gives me a kiss. “We can talk about that after the Olympia.” We return back to the backstage area and I recognize a very familiar face, multi Ms. Olympia Holly Hunter.

“Holly!” I yelled out. She is in the middle of her posing routine and I notice that she is wearing headphones so she can’t hear me. I can clearly tell she had gotten newer breast implants as they look bigger than the last time I saw her. Morgana is taking photos of Holly and leans over to whisper in my ear.

“Just picture me being that big and sexy,” she coos softly in my ear. I try to calm myself as I don’t want to have a bulge in my workout shorts. We keep watching as Holly goes from a double bicep pose to putting her hands behind her head and flex her abs. Her eight pack abs pop out. She flexes her abs again and veins pop out. She then flexes her pecs and makes her breasts bounce. All the guys and a few girls are so turned on at the sight. Holly opens her eyes and notices me. She stops her posing and turns around to focus at me. I blush deeply. “Do you think she remembers you from all those years ago?”

“So…” Holly says as she smiles as she walks over to us. “You filled out quite well.” She notices Morgana gripping my hand tight. “I remember you as well… you two look so good as a couple.” She smirks. “Maybe after this victory, I can give you both a really personal show.” Morgana’s breathing gets quite shallow as Holly approaches and looks into her eyes. “You are turned on by muscle… well, I think you have a perfect mate for that.” She winks at me.

“Ms. Olympia participants!” A voice over the PA system says. “Five minutes til line up!” Morgana and I find a monitor to watch the prejudging. All the Ms. Olympia participants are a combination of muscularity and sex appeal. As each competitor poses, I can see Morgana slowly getting turned on. I feel her hand gently rub my thigh and slowly climb higher and higher.

“Morgana…” I said between soft gasps “We might get kicked out…” She takes me to an area in which there’s a television showing the competition but away from everyone else. She quickly undoes my pants and get my cock out while she takes off her top and slides my cock between her tits. “Mmmm… wow you are very horny that what I remembered..” She giggles which makes me her breasts bounce.

“I am surrounded by the best male and female bodybuilders with my boyfriend who is will become better than all of them and I am going to be as muscular as them… so give me what I want.” She angles herself so she can start sucking the tip. I can’t control myself and I release and she takes all of it. We quickly clean up and join back with the rest of the VIPs watching.

“I still can’t believe we didn’t get caught for that little romp backstage,” Morgana says as she pauses the video to get up and grab a bottle of water and drink it. I chuckle.

“Well, you werent screaming like a banshee,” I said. Morgana grabs a pillow and hits me with it. She yawns a little as she snuggles up to me as we watch video. “Remember how those Mr. Olympia competitors were afraid of you when they saw you…” As I see her snuggle tighter and fall asleep, I lay in bed thinking back to that.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Olympic Powercouple

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View