Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575761 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:54:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Off Topic Female Wrestling & Mixed Wrestling - Dominix  |  Andi Page
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Andi Page  (Read 3810 times)

Offline sva1488

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Andi Page
« on: March 05, 2020, 07:30:21 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Andi Page
« on: March 05, 2020, 07:30:21 am »

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
Re: Andi Page
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 11:29:59 am »

Offline sva1488

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 07:58:00 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Naji

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2022, 03:19:03 pm »
Reality Girls Scissors - Andi Owns Cobie Dixon.mp4

Andi turns her mean to 100 on the guy who has never before in life been in a headscissors, a tough but slim young man we met away from this thing of ours who the superstar turns purple in her legs, and in just more than a minute, who needs a drink of water. "Didn't know what he was in for," she says. We seem to repeat it each time we see her, but it's straight reporting ... Andi has never been more beautiful. Three weeks ago, we ran into our friend Olivia -- the Olivia before sweet Olivia Kasady -- who wrestled Andi and Chi Chi and hurt Pain Taker a few years ago. She gasped at a laptop screenshot of Andi Page; sitting on the red brothel couch here; she hadn't seen her in a few years and marveled at the excellence she is making her prime years. Andi locks him in a rear naked choke; he doesn't tap and he falls resting in her arms. He's tough; he hates tapping and is therefore a perfect match for the girl with the perfect cheekbones who loves hurting people as much as she can push them to pain. Again a RNC, saying "No warning this time," crunching his throat in, putting him to rest again and telling him he didn't tap, again. "You fell resting again," she tells him. She stretches his body out in her crucifix. She locks on her infamous figure-four headscissors -- a standing headscissors that has his noises like rocks circling in a dryer. His skull bends inward in a standing headscissors; she moves the hold and him to the wall and puts him to rest, a silent and shared gasp as his head, unaware of itself, falls; she catches it in the crook of her knee. A break and a candid moment from the other room hears and sees Cobie telling Andi that her legs are made for powerlifting, and her telling poor Cobie she only wants to join a gym to work her legs. They are profiles, her legs in power and produce one of the greatest headscissors of all time and she stars here in one of the more abject displays of brutality. A straight headscissors; her calf crank makes him cry -- a closeup seen of the tear leaking from his right eye, from the inhuman pressure from the legs of Andi Page. He taps and grabs his neck in pain. "Yay, tears! I love tears; he's crying," Andi proudly says before knocking him out again, holding him up in her legs. "You're a sleepy dude," she tells him, then locks him right back in her world-class RNC. We keep action rolling as her arm cramps and she points out "even people as strong as me get muscle cramps," we follow him grabbing his neck in terrible pain. A standing headscissors, her hands on her hips. She praises him for finally tapping and tries his ability to do the same in another rear naked choke. It is not there. He hates tapping, and again he goes to bed. She tramples him; locks him in bodyscissors that push guttural sounds from him. He needs a break from her bodyscissors; as resilient as he is he is unwell, never having felt anything like her, shaking his head at pure power. A camel clutch bends his back painfully as she tells just to say "tap" if he can't tap, her fingers laced under his chin. An armbar; another brutal bodyscissors makes him tap. "She's a beast," he tells the camera. Her Japanese hold. There is evil in her gemstone eyes as she makes his bones pop; she locks him back into a camel clutch, her huge calves flaring as she goes up on her toes and pulls back, laughing as he cries out, suffering. Her shin muscles ripple. She stretches and flexes her calves sitting on him then pulls back on another camel clutch. He is purple; her eyes stay fixed steel as she encourages him to suffer one more of the holds, which nearly snaps his back as she drops him on his face and plants one of her Size 10s on his back, laughing her evil laugh in declaring clear and extreme victory.

Duration: 0:22:32 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 553.68 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/80926acb57fe3/C3MW428.mp4

Offline sva1488

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 09:11:04 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline sva1488

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2023, 03:55:30 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline sva1488

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2023, 04:39:36 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2024, 04:02:55 am »
Andi Page - You're Gonna Suffer For That
"It's not the spotlight on her here, or that her legs are clearly created to hurt people in headscissors -- maybe it's some of the second thing. But larger things have Andi Page's beauty growing. Here she owns the bony bastard Thin in brutal headscissors -- long punishing holds in which her legs divide like malleable stone columns trapped under her fishnets. A figure four headscissors -- a calf choke. Andi's calves are as impressive as her quads -- a figure-eight choke. Suddenly she yanks back, seemingly trying to hurt his neck, biting her lip in pleasure as he cries out in pain. Her calf is so big it's hard to get it unhooked from his throat. Standing headscissors make him moan. She tells him he's going to suffer for some transgression and locks him in her reverse headscissors, looking back in bemusement. Thin Man fears Andi above all others but Loren and Mikaela. And he says she has the best headscissors on earth. It's subjective as to the best, but he's among the earth's experts and Andi is among the best ever at the hold. She mocks him for calling her "terrifying." More brutal headscissors that have him jolting and her laughing. "I just heard some pops," she tells him cranking on a side headscissors. He confirms it through compressed pipes. More tapping. She lands hard on his chest and applies an eye-popping throatsit in that his eyes are popping and it's an incredibly attractive hold. She again jerks his neck. A reverse facesit she adjusts to "get your mouth." Butt drops. She heels him in the skull and kicks his face sitting on his back. A side headscissors. She's quickly asked why she was so good when she first walked in to Reality Girls all those years ago. She says "some girls are just blessed with the right thighs." He taps again and again in her "big thighs" perfect thighs. She mocks his pain sounds in her figure-four headscissors that has him dazed and it's her headscissors that finish him before she slaps him in the face with her feet and hurts his mouth, also about which she mocks him, the cruel beauty with the powerful legs, Andi Page."

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ku61s600q45r1d5/fullvid_rg_Andi_Page_You%2527re_Gonna_Suffer_For_That.mp4/file
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2024, 04:08:41 am »
Andi Page almost makes him SNAP!  :singing:
"The scary thing about Andi Page is she always looks so calm and collected with an innocent grin on her face. It hides her true inner sadist that she calls upon every time we bring her onto the mats. Let's be honest, Andi has little patience for people in life and likes to hurt people. Her words. Octavio is in her sights again today and what seems like an easy time at first for him, quickly changes to complete dread as she has his eyes bulging out of his sockets from vicious scissorholds and arm ch0kes. She goes so hard on him he almost snaps on her. Luckily we cut in time to get him to calm down. It's always a worry with Andi's supreme strength. She's just a monster on the mats!!"

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jhl8p2453l9hkbt/fullvid+brattybeatdowns+Andi+Page+almost+makes+him+SNAP!.mp4/file
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2024, 03:58:26 am »
Andi Page - Scream Like a Girl
"Charles gets his first experience with Andi's headscissors and is panicked by the overwhelming power generated the 20-year-old's legs. Beautiful as always, here in a lacy black top, a black choker, a short plaid skirt and thigh-highs, Andi has Charles screaming and begging in her legs. "Sorry, damn," he says after freaking and pleading with her to release the hold. His head seems to almost pop off. As he can't hang in under the power around his neck, the methodical hottie bends his head in with skullcrusher scissors. She goes into her wide arsenal of holds -- a long-legged calf choke, an eye-popping full-weight ass sit that has Charles kicking for wind -- her baseball choke. She won't stop the straight headscissors he can't take; she just keeps letting up at the moment of his greatest panic and hurts him again. Andi lets out her perfect little laugh as her 16-inch calf swallows his neck. She won't release her brutal crucifix despite his screaming and pleading until he screams "Uncle" -- like a girl. She stands on him as he's on all fours and jumps into a standing headscissors. More headscissors. She plants the sole of her foot on his neck and presses, telling him sweetly "I can put you to rest if you want." Her feet take over the pain as she drives them into his throat then knocks Charles out in a double-heel pli choke, looking into his face and digging her heels in until he is gone! But she's not done. While she put him to rest, it doesn't please her that Charles taps so quickly after hearing how supposedly tough he is. But he is still tough; Andi is just that strong. A collar choke, her Japanese slingshot, a shoulder-breaker, a trach hold -- in which, after two taps she pushes him down hard face-first on the mat. She finishes him screaming between the legs he fears, only letting go when he says, at her command, "I'm sorry I'm such a bitch." he's screaming so loud she has to calm him down to here her instructions. Andi acknowledges the source of a beaten Charles' difficulty, flexing over him and saying "I'm strong." as though he shouldn't let his pitiful weakness under her bother him. She is strong and more. Andi is one of the most stunningly talented submission girls anywhere. Made a star by her beauty, her other-worldly leg strength, rear naked choke and the ability to hurt people in a variety of other holds, Andi leaves everyone who wrestles her in pain."

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mfvm19jmh8uebs9/fullvid+rg+andi+page+scream+like+a+girl.mp4/file
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Off Topic Female Wrestling & Mixed Wrestling - Dominix  |  Andi Page

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View