Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575816 Posts in 73227 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:09:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Domestic Muscle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Domestic Muscle  (Read 60557 times)

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Domestic Muscle
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2022, 09:55:44 pm »
Thanks for the comments everyone. Here is the next part, took slightly longer than I thought (God of War is partially to blame there). I didn't have things planned out for after this one but I've got a general direction now I think.

Chapter 2

I press open the door from the weight room and am immediately hit by a rush of air. The musky heat of the dungeon replaced by the crisp cool air of the rest of the house. The dim yellow lighting replaced by the bright fluorescent white light that was characteristic of the rest of the house. It was like I stepped out of one world and back into my own.
Back upstairs, I could hear the occasional grunt of effort and clatter of metal weights from below me. I needed to take my mind off my powerhouse of a wife so I grabbed some chips, settled into our big leather couch, and took out my laptop and headphones. I pulled up some financial podcast and started answering emails. I hated the emails. There were always so many emails.

I became absorbed into the work and barely noticed that 45 minutes had passed. Still focused on my screen I saw my hulking wife’s form cross the room towards me. She landed next to me with a huff. I bounced up a bit because of her weight before sliding down into the depression she made in the couch, like a comet being sucked into the gravitational field of a planet.

I maintained my concentration as I was mid-sentence in an important email but couldn’t ignore her presence. Her body was like a furnace, the heat emanating from her washed over me immediately. She cuddled up to me, which must have looked comical. Her bicep bunched up as she leaned into me. The massive steely mound pressed into my torso, its diameter was easily bigger than the depth of my torso. Her sweaty body mashed into mine as she nuzzled up, resting her head against my neck and purring softly.

“Babe, you stink” I said as I shifted my head over a bit, still typing away.

With her eyes closed, she chuckled softly. She still had the same rhythmic and melodious laugh but it was as if it was now being played by a cello instead of a violin.

“That’s funny, you didn’t seem to mind how I smelled when you came downstairs”

I laughed a bit at her double entendre and grinned, she wasn’t wrong. “I’ll be done in a couple minutes.”

“Ok sounds good, I’m gonna grab a shake and some more food before we shower anyways”. Then she got up and stretched her arms and shoulders as she walked away.
I glanced over as she did. The yellow Gold’s tank looked like a small rag trying to cover a mountain. Her colossal back rolled as she stretched her arms, each dense muscle belly tensed and relaxed, the striations popping out against her skin. Then she rolled her pumpkin delts up and around in a circle a couple time, her massive traps rolling up her thick neck near her ears each time. She was veiny, red, and more pumped than I had ever seen her. She looked so wide that I didn’t think she would fit her lats and shoulders through a door.

“Holy shit Sarah, you look fucking massive”

She laughed again and leaned against the entrance way of the kitchen. Her arm extended upward, looking as solid as the marble pillars in front of our house. In this position her right lat unfurled several inches, hanging off of her like a glorious slab of beef. She leaned against the wall, giving her shoulders and lats a deep stretch. A cracking noise echoed outwards from within the wall, but thankfully she didn’t cause any cosmetic damage to the wall.

“Thanks babe, you like?” She retorted without turning around. “The pumps have been mindblowing on this new cycle, it’s crazy, I feel like I’m going to explode out of my skin after workouts. And I’ve been growing like a weed too. I’ve gained 15 pounds in 8 weeks and I think I’ve gotten leaner too.”

Ahhh of course, I thought to myself. It seemed like she had gotten even bigger the last couple months, she must have been in a “growth phase” as she called it. That also explained the slight acceleration in side effects that had creeped in over the last couple months as well. She had her own separate account that I never looked at that she used to purchase food, gym equipment, and “supplements” and I’m sure the monthly payments had risen considerably the last couple months.

It took me a couple minutes longer than it should have to finish because my mind kept drifting back towards my hulking wife. Finally, I hit send, snapped my laptop shut, and walked toward the kitchen. Sarah was gulping down the last bit of a large protein shake. Two big plates were set out before her. Piles of steak and chicken filled one and a large bed of rice, as well as grilled vegetable and a stack of tortillas filled the second. It was at least twice as much as I ate. And I could guarantee this wasn’t her first dinner of the night.

She barely registered my presence as I crossed the room towards her at the end of the table. She was hunched forward in her chair shoveling forkfuls of rice and chicken into her mouth when I reached her. I gently collected her long, sweat-dampened hair that cascaded down her shoulders and back into my hands and tucked it to the front of her body so that my view of her colossal upper back was unobstructed. I loved looking down on her from this angle, and tonight she looked bigger than ever.

At the beginning of her fitness journey, I always used to massage Sarah’s upper back and neck after a hard workout. Working through her small developing muscles and feeling the little mounds of fibers underneath my fingers. Back then I could place my two hands on her shoulders and neck like this and massage her from her traps all the way to the outside of her delts without really repositioning my hands. Closing my eyes, I could still see her dainty shoulders from when she first started lifting. The knots in her little traps and delts would easily relax and give way after a workout as my thumbs massaged them down to the bone.  Those days were long gone. Giving her a shoulder massage now was like physical labor. I opened my eyes again and placed my hands on the top of her traps, as that’s all they could cover anymore. The mounds of muscle on her neck were still warm from the workout, the heat radiated outwards. Her skin was an enigma because of the competing ways that she treated it. On one hand she took constant care of it with creams and moisturizing, making it soft, shining, and hydrated. But it was hard to ignore the little bumps and acne that popped up from the steroid usage.

With my hands firmly on her traps she straightened her torso up a bit and shrugged her shoulders up and down a few times, stretching them out. The muscles in her back rolled massively as she did, as my hands rose and fell inches each time she did the movements. Then she bent back over and started eating again. I applied a little bit of pressure but was met by extreme resistance from her mountainous traps. They were tensed up like crazy and as I pressed down hard I could feel the iron like fibers begin to slowly relax. I had to really lean down into her to make any headway. I breathed heavy a couple times as I pressed my bodyweight down on her which cause a deep chuckle to escape from my wife.

“You okay back there, hun?” she asked with her mouth half full of steak and rice, a helping of faux concern in her tone.

“Yep don’t mind me, I’m just getting my daily exercise in. Jeez, you are really tense.”

She swallowed before grabbing another forkful and continuing “I told you, the pumps are crazy. I finished off with some real heavy shrugs so that always blows my traps right up.”

“Really heavy, huh?” I tried to play it off nonchalantly but she had piqued my interest with that, I loved hearing about the heavy weights that she would throw around. I occasionally went down to watch her workout but it wasn’t a constant thing. She usually liked peace and quiet so she would work out for hours, usually twice a day, when I was at work and just flex for me and show off her strength in other creative ways when she wanted to have some fun.

“Yea, I’m pretty strong if you hadn’t noticed so sometimes I like to toss some big weights around”

“And how big we talking?” No more subtlety from me on this inquiry, as I massaged her lower traps and the rest of her upper back.

“Mmmm” she purred as I pressed into her thick back with my elbow “That feels good. I worked up to sets of 575 today. But controlled shrugs, none of that bar humping crap you see some people do.”

“Ha, you don’t have to defend the number Sare, that’s unbelievably heavy. I couldn’t even budge that much if I tried.” I continued to message her, moving onto her blown out delts, kneading each shredded head of her shoulders with my fingers. I could never get enough of the feeling of her dense muscles under my fingers, her body had become a drug for me. I didn’t think I could be any more attracted to her when we got married but with each pound she grew, so did my lust for her.

She finished her food and leaned back in the chair. She thrust her colossal arms out and up, and rhythmically stretched out the muscles in her upper body. As she did, I draped my arms over her and hugged her from behind and tiredly placed my face in between her thick neck and traps, feeling her bulging mass move around underneath me. It must have been a sight to see how diminutive I looked grabbing on to my hulking wife like that.

As I embraced her she raised her hand up and slowly started running her fingers through my hair. “I thought I was smelly and gross” She quipped

“Well…I don’t think I called you smelly and gross” My voice muffled a bit as I was still pressed against her neck with my eyes closed. “I mean you are smelly and gross and your skin is salty but that is all right. You feel nice and I’m tired from the week.”

“You’ve been so tired lately, you ok?” She said warmly in her low voice as she continued to rustle my hair.

“Yea, I’m fine. The work stress is just getting to me more than normal. That’s the price though for all this so that’s all right.”

“I know, but you don’t deserve to be so stressed about it. Maybe try to see if there is something you can do to lessen your workload? For now though, I have something in mind that can help with the stress…” Her voice grew sultry as she stood up from the table and quickly scooped me up into her arms. I could feel her massive balled up biceps pressing into my body.

“Come on, lets go. I was hungry, but now I’m horny, so lets get into that shower.”

I laughed, “That seems to be your two major moods lately” she grunted her approval, shifted me over so that she was holding me with just her right arm and quickly took her dishes to the sink with her left arm. The display of power was incredibly arousing as rock hard muscles from every angle were threatening to engulf me. She had a wild look in her eye now as she shifted her other arm back under my butt and started forcefully making out with me as she brought us across the house and up the stairs.

She’d had a high sex drive ever since she started working out but lately it was getting out of control, a welcome side effect of her new cycle apparently, although it was definitely outpacing my own. As we got to our big master bathroom she set me on the counter and went to turn on the shower. I was about to hop off the sink counter, when she called back.

“Don’t touch the ground. I’m not done with my workout” The sound of the shower exploded on as I slipped off my clothes and sat on the counter naked. She turned back around and quickly shed her workout clothes. She practically tore them off and stalked towards me, nothing sexy or sultry about it, her goal was clear.

Even though I saw her naked every day, it never failed to take my breath away to se her whole body. Every muscle swelled out of her small joints. Big thick veins fed her large muscles, with small ones snaking all over her body. She looked so powerful, like an Amazon warrior carved from stone. She was so wide and intimidating looking like this, it almost made her seem even taller than she was, just a tower of power. She placed her big hands under my armpits and hoisted me up and into her.

“Wrap your legs around my waist” I did just that, and she carried us off into the shower. Our lips were locked in a passionate kiss as the water hit my skin. It was hot and I let out a little yelp as the water washed over me while we were kissing. This caused her to hum back an amused sound.

“Too hot for you?” She said, breaking our kiss and grinning at me a bit.

“Shut up, I’m fine” As I reached back towards her and met her lips. She held me aloft like this for the duration, supporting me with a strong hand on my low back or butt. She grabbed her shampoo and squirted a big amount onto her head and began lathering it down her long hair with her free arm. Her muscles looked beautiful with little droplets of water running down her corded forearms and bulging bi’s.

“Soap my body please” She said in a breathy moan. Without thinking I grabbed my bodywash and applied a generous amount into my hands and started applying it to her body. I applied a generous amount on to her thick, plated chest. She was so wide and her pecs were so thick and blocky, standing out inches from her body. They were man-shaming to say the least. I spent some extra time around her nipples, before moving on to the rest of her body. I felt like a squirrel clinging to a tree as I moved around and soaped her up. We both were getting slippery and I felt her grip tighten around my ass as she switched the arm the she was holding me against her body with. The whole time her eyes were closed as she finished her shampooing, soft moans escaping from her lips.

Finally, she returned her attention to me and took a deep breath in, her chest expanding out against me. “Uggh, did you use your body wash on me?” She said with an eyeroll.
“Ooops, sorry. I wasn’t thinking” I replied with a sheepish grin.

“That’s fine, its not a bad scent. Let’s finish up” She huffed impatiently and placed a firm grip around my cock, which had been throbbing against her abs and pelvis this whole time. She positioned me a little bit lower, crouched down a bit and slipped my cock in. Then she spun me around and slammed my back up against the shower wall and started thrusting into me, moans of pain and pleasure escaped from my chest. I was thankful my head didn’t bounce against the tile; it was that forceful. I did my best to initiate and reciprocate but her pace was too fast and aggressive for me. She kept slamming into me with her full weight and considerable force, mashing my body in between her wall of a body and the actual wall. It was actually kind of painful and I felt like I was gonna lose my breath at one point but the overwhelming pleasure and arousal overshadowed my pain sensors. After a couple minutes of getting plastered against the wall by my wife I couldn’t take it anymore and exploded inside her. She grunted an orgasm a couple seconds later and held me there against the wall, our heads resting in each other necks as the water continued pouring over us.

After a few moments she let me down. I turned the shower off and grabbed both of us towels. “Ugghh, damn babe, that was really hot. You’ve never really done that before” there was a tone of shellshock in my voice after that sexual display of power.

“It sure was” She grinned as she grabbed a second towel and started drying off her. “I don’t know, I was just really horny after that meal and it made me feel powerful holding you up like that. Give me a few minutes to freshen up. Don’t fall asleep yet, I need your help with something.”

I threw on a pair of boxers and a loose undershirt and sat at the edge of the bed, feeling like I needed a cigarette as I reflected on the steamy shower. She had never handled me like that during sex. Sure, she would hold, carry, and press me, and do many different things to show off her strength, but nothing so forceful as just holding and humping me against the wall. Don’t get me wrong, it was unbelievably hot, it just took me off guard. It kind of put the power difference in a different perspective. She was taller than me and incomprehensibly stronger than me. She could do that whenever she wanted and there wasn’t all that much I could have done about it. It brought up some feelings of vulnerability, but they were soon replaced by the consolation of our love for each other and a feeling of safety.

I sat just kinda staring at the wall for a few minutes when Sarah walked over and sat down next to me. She cuddled her warm body next to me. She was wearing a purple silk night gown that was flowy near her tight waist but rather snug over her wide chest and back. She rested her head on my shoulder and gently hugged me as I put my arm over her big frame. Her skin felt moist and slick and smelled of cocoa butter, part of her nightly skin routine. I thrust my face into her thick hair on my shoulder and smelled the sweet fruitiness of her shampoo. Save for the faint scent of my bodywash, she smelled as feminine and heavenly as ever.

“You smell nice”

She giggled softly as she nuzzled my shoulder “Thank you. I’m glad I’m not gross and smelly anymore” I grinned and chuckled, as she lifted her head up and looked into my eyes.

“Were you ok with that in there? With me.. umm.. initiating like that” She asked sweetly, her big green eyes bore right into me.

“Ha, with you force-fucking me against the wall? Yea, I mean it took me a back a little but it was crazy hot. You don’t have to be wary; you won’t break me. Or maybe you will but not that easily at least.”

“Ok, that’s good to know. I don’t know, it just felt right. I got really horny in the basement after you came home and was all pent up. Felt like the natural thing to do.”

“Did you still need my help with something?” I said, and whatever thought was occupying her mind was pushed away as she grinned.

“Yea come with me” and she grabbed my hand in hers. Her hand engulfed mine, her shiny red fingernails gently pressing against my wrist. She led us to our big walk-in closet, went to her side and pulled out a duffle bag. From inside she took out a couple smaller bags and laid them out. From them she pulled out several vials and syringes.

“Can you help me inject these?” This took me a back slightly, as she almost always handled this type of stuff herself when I wasn’t around.

“Yea sure, I’d be happy to. All those?” I said as she had five syringes and tiny vials laid out, then she took a couple pills and popped them in her mouth. She expertly started filling each one, grabbing the cap with her teeth as she did each. Then she quickly demonstrated what she wanted me to do and which order I needed to do them in.

She pulled up her nighty and turned around so her tremendous ass was sticking out. She was wearing matching purple panties that were completely swallowed by her bulbous glutes. They looked like two Thanksgiving turkeys smashed together. The skin was relatively tanned and smooth but looking closely I could see a few pin scars. I choose a place without any scar tissue and plunged in the first, then the second and on and on till the last syringe was empty.

“All done” I said, as I place the last needle into the little plastic container she had. “So, what was all that? That the new cycle you’ve been raving about?”

“Yea, it is. I’m like half way through what I planned on doing but I might extend it. I really nailed it with this one I think, I feel unstoppable. I added HGH to this one, in combination with a few of the other anabolics I normally used” and she laid out all the details about what she was taking, what the drugs do, and how they interact with each other. Most of the time I just nodded along and stared into her eyes. Even with all this stuff she was still pretty, though the changes were apparent.

“Thanks again” she said as she pecked me on the cheek and went off to the bathroom. I followed her a few moments later and walked in as she was brushing her long brown hair in front of the mirror.

“Just out of curiosity… how much does all this cost per month?” A few years ago, I had set up an account for her that I deposited a small portion of my pay into each month. It was hers to use as she liked and I never paid attention to it.

“Like the gear? Hmmm, it has gotten a bit more expensive lately and I only buy the absolute highest quality…”

“No, like all of it, everything that makes you look like a goddess. The food, the steroids, the haircare, manicures, skincare, physical therapy, all that.” She looked back at me with an amused look on her face as she stroked the brush down her hair.

“Ha, why are you so curious? If you really wanted to know you could check the account”

“Just humor me.” I said as I walked behind her, gently rubbing the meaty lats that clung off her back. I was completely blocked by her width and couldn’t be seen in the mirror in front of her.

“Hmmmm, oh I don’t know, its variable but probably 15k a month?”

“Mmmm that’s hot” I said as I put my arms around her barrel chest and embraced her.

This caused her to chuckle “Go to bed, you weirdo.”

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2022, 09:55:44 pm »

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2022, 09:31:51 am »
Fantastic story. I hope to read more soon

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2022, 03:00:01 am »
Next part. Slightly slower part. Thanks to all that are reading

Chapter 3

The next morning, I woke up a little later than normal. Sarah was already out of bed; she must have been down in the dungeon. I figured I’d have to pick up our daughter Abby soon, so I made my way downstairs and sure enough there was a note from Sarah asking me to grab Abby from her friend’s at 9. I’d have to leave in about 45 minutes so I made a pot of coffee and grabbed a bagel and cream cheese.

About a year and a half ago Sarah had purchased an enormous fridge to fit all her food. She labeled different areas of the shelves with the days of the week and would line-up all of her food for the day in the corresponding area. Her breakfast for today looked like a dozen eggs, veggies, and a pound of turkey sausage. Fairly typical morning. There was an empty spot next to the food, presumably a pre-made shake that she drank before her workout. She had such an expected routine by now that I couldn’t help to notice these details.

As I was getting my shoes on and grabbing my keys, I heard the heavy footsteps of my wife coming up the stairs. She opened the door and stumbled up, breathing heavily. She was drenched in sweat as always, a pink sports bra plastered to her body. She was wearing tiny black shorts that were riding up her thighs, which were a sight to behold. Two obscene pillars of red, veiny, pumped beef. Each head of her quad muscles stood out clearly from the next, with each looking larger than my whole quad. I could see the fibers twitch and quiver as she stood there, the muscle bulging over her tiny looking kneecaps.

“Hey honey, I’m just leaving to grab Abby. Leg day?”

She grimaced a bit, and leaned tiredly against the wall. Giving each leg a shake, the massive muscle swaying back and forth as she did. She talked in choppy breathless sentences “Yea, crazy leg day, barely made it up the stairs. Ok” she huffed “I’ll see you later babe.”

And with that I was out the door. If I lingered a moment longer looking at her tree trunk quads I might end up being 30 minutes late. I hopped in our BMW SUV and headed over to my daughter’s friend’s house.

On the way home Abby was telling me about her night. “And then we watched Frozen two and made popcorn at midnight! Don’t tell mom though, she doesn’t like when I’m up that late.”

“Wow, that’s pretty late. Ok, I won’t tell your mother. It’ll be our secret.”

“Can we go to the movies today? Jessie said that the new Buzz Lightyear movie is good.”

“I’m sorry, I can’t today. I have to do some work in the office when we get home. I’m sure mom will take you though.”

“Oh, ok. Yea I can go with her” her voice turned a little sad.

“I’m sorry honey, everything has just been so busy.”

“Work sucks” she said sullenly

“I know…She left me roses by the stairs” I sang back to her in my best Tom DeLonge impersonation.

“What?” she giggled at me as I pulled into our driveway.

“Nothing, it’s just a song from way before you were born. Come on let’s get in the house.”

Sarah was up in the shower when we got back. I wouldn’t be joining her for this one unfortunately. Abby ran off to watch TV and I poured another cup of coffee and went up to my home office. Although it was the weekend, I had some reports to catch up on so it’d be a busy day. The unfortunate downside of a lucrative career.
Around noon I heard a knock at the door and Sarah walked in, holding a plate with a grilled cheese sandwich and some chips on it.

“Hi hun, I brought some lunch” She was wearing shorts that showed off her still inflated legs and a big black t-shirt with the Punisher logo on it that did its best to hide her musculature but was filled out in a way that made her look massively powerful. She had two speeds with her clothes these days, pampered and glamorous housewife or straight-up meathead, with very little in between.

“Thank you” I said as I looked up from the screen and rubbed my eyes. She came over and I gave her a peck on the lips.

“Abby and I are going to go to the movie theater, we will be back in a couple hours”

“Ok, yea she mentioned she wanted to go. Have fun” I said while staring at the screen. She swooped in and kissed me this time, more forcefully than I did to her, and left, closing the door behind her. I put on some noise canceling headphones and got to work. Time slipped by and before I knew it 4 hours had passed. I went downstairs and heard the TV on in the family room. My daughter was sitting on the floor playing games on a tablet while watching TV.

“Hi Abigail, how was the movie?” Her face lit up as she turned around to see me and she spent the next few minutes excitedly talking about the movie, spoilers be damned.

“Wow , sounds like a good movie!” I said when she finally took a breath and let me respond. “Is you mother in the kitchen? I’m gonna grab a snack.”

She had turned back to her tablet but called back “No, she is outside doing some work”. That was curious. There wasn’t all that much work to do outside. We had a big backyard but paid for lawncare every week, so there was no mowing that needed to be done. We had a tree fall in the back a few weeks ago during a storm but I had some guys come and hack it up with a chainsaw. No matter, she was probably just watering the flowers or something. 

I made myself a PB&J, grabbed some chips and went into the dining room to eat. As I was walking over I heard a couple thumps coming from the backyard. As I sat down I now had a view of the backyard and saw my wife, facing away from the house, all the way out by the trees in our backyard. She was wearing the same short blue khaki shorts that barely covered her enormous muscular ass. She had on a plain white tee now that clung to her thick back with sweat. Her left hand was resting on her hip, and she held our big axe in her right hand, down at her side.

In front of her was a big wooden stump with a log balanced on top of it. Suddenly, she hefted the axe up, grabbed it with her other hand, swung it above her head and with the force of a hurricane she slammed it into the log. The log stood no chance, it split down the middle, each piece flying out in either direction. She picked up each piece and placed them on a growing pile, then she grabbed another log and placed it on the stump. She split that with one with just as much ease, and grabbed the next.

On and on she went. Her diesel body splitting each piece of oak like it was wet newspaper. It was mesmerizing to watch her muscles in action as I was eating. Her pile was around knee high when I migrated from my empty plate to the back deck. I leaned on the railing and watched from afar as she kept smashing away at the logs. A grunt from Sarah followed by a crack of wood echoed through the yard each time the axe thudded through the log.

The pile she was grabbing from was dwindling so I decided to grab her a refreshment. I came out with a big glass of lemonade. As I did, she was grabbing the last log and placing it on the stump, a big, knotted log. She circled around so she was facing me now. She was so wide and imposing as she grabbed the axe, it looked like a toy in her big hands. Instead of hurtling it through the wood, she choked up on it and grasping it near the head. Then in a quick motion she struck the top of the log with a thwack. The wood cracked at the top but not nearly enough to split it.

Then she did something that turned me on tremendously. She grabbed the big log, sticking her hands in the crack she created at the top. She brought it up to her chest. The log was big, probably bigger than my torso, but it was dwarfed by Sarah’s tree trunk chest and thick midsection. Her pecs pushed against the bark as she raised her elbows out so they were parallel to the ground. Then she looked me directly in the eye, bit her lower lip seductively and pulled outward. All of the muscles in her upper body bulged outward in response as she seemed to grow wider before my eyes. The log put up a valiant effort but the crack widened as she grunted loudly with effort. Veins snaked down her pumped forearms and the log exploded outwards, each half flying out a couple feet away.

“All done here” she rasped with a smirk as she brushed the dust and bark off her hands.

She just stood there for a few seconds, her lats pushing her arms outwards a few inches at her sides. I walked over to her with the glass of lemonade. As I got close, I could see her shirt wasn’t in great condition. Aside from the dirt and scuff marks from the log, it was beginning to fall apart. The fabric on her shoulders and back was stretched thin, the seams on the sleeves were ripped and tattered. It was barely able to withstand the onslaught that her muscles threw at it.

“Here honey” I said as I handed her the cold glass, water had begun beading down the side from the May Sun. She wordlessly accepted it and started gulping it down greedily.

“I could have taken care of that, or at least helped out.” I said as she chugged down the lemonade.

“Ohh no, its fine. You were busy working and I like doing stuff like this” she said in her deep voice as she held out her arms and clenched her fists a few times, admiring her forearm pump. They were bigger than my calves. “Its nice to be able to put my hard work in the gym to use outside. Thanks for the lemonade, it hit the spot. Although I’ll be honest a beer would be nice too.”

“Yea? All right, I’ll grab you one” and I ran off to the garage and grabbed a beer for her from the fridge. When I got back to her she was finishing up stacking the wood. She grabbed the can from my hand, cracked the tab, and sat down on the stump. She wasn’t really a big beer drinker, sticking mostly with wine on the occasions she drank. But today she took eager gulps of the cold beer.

“Ahhh, that hit the spot even better. Thanks, honey”

“Yea, no problem. You don’t usually drink beer”

“Yea” she shrugged her basketball sized shoulders “I don’t know, a beer after working outside on a hot day just feels right”

“Well, can’t argue with that. Hey, don’t worry about dinner, I’ll grill tonight.

“Oh great, thank you” she looked up at me from the stump, a drip of sweat traveling down her powerful jaw “I was gonna do steak tomorrow, but I can just swap it. Are you done with your work for the day?”

“Yea, I am. Have a couple small things but they can be done at a different time, I’ve had enough for today.”

“Would you mind taking Abby shopping for some clothes and new shoes? She knows what to get so you don’t have to worry about not understanding the fashion style of 9 year olds” this made me smile, mostly because she wasn’t wrong. I’d never been out shopping with my daughter before, Sarah always handled that stuff.

“Yea, of course, it’ll be fun”

“Thanks, I know she will appreciate spending time with you”

“I’ll see you when we get back” I said as she took another swig of her beer, stood up, leaned down just a bit and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. As I walked away she hefted the big log she was using as a platform with a grunt, holding it sturdily with her massive arms and walking away towards the back as I went inside to grab my daughter and my car keys.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2022, 11:56:43 am »
I am still reading and loving it!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2022, 09:36:18 pm »
Great. Carry on. I love this kind of story. Scenes from the daily life of a couple where the muscular woman puts her strength at the service of the household. I like the total reversal of roles without violence but in the love and acceptance of the two lovers but here it seems to be done slowly. Here the father seems to have to take care of his daughter a little more while the mother seems to be the strong, authoritarian and ultimately boring element for the little girl, but maybe Sarah will also become a model of femininity for Abby later on? As for Sarah's husband, if he appreciates her dominance in the bedroom, he should also continue his little attentions such as preparing dinner, cleaning, shopping and all that sort of thing. Sarah will continue to grow and love and protect her little family as a householder.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2022, 11:42:31 am »
This was another excellent addition. I agree with the other comments. This story keeps getting better and better. I'm looking forward to the rest.

Offline Gertos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2022, 03:19:00 am »
One of the best stories I've seen on here in a while; your writing is really clear and I really love the direction you've taken with these characters. I like that the husband isn't a total loser, and that Sarah might be growing more aggressive and strong without devolving into a total psychopath monster. Of course wherever you take the story is up to you!

Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to more!

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2023, 04:13:53 am »
Thanks for the comments and kind words everyone. Glad people seem to enjoy it so far. This chapter here got a lot longer than I thought and I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to finish, it won't be too long but I figured I'd post the first part here.

Chapter 4- Birthday date (part 1)

*Ding Dong*

“Can you get that Sarah?” I shouted while walking down the stairs and fastening my cuff links and straightening out my blazer.

*Ding Dong*

“She’s downstairs” Abby said from the family room as I crossed the house towards the front door.

“Downstairs? We have to go soon” I muttered to myself. “Ok, I’ll get it” I said a bit louder in response to my daughter.
I got to the door and opened it.

“Hi Hannah, it’s good to see you. Come on in, we will be leaving in a few minutes”

“Hi, Mr. Burke. Good to see you too and happy birthday. Hi Abby” she called out to my daughter in the other room.

Hannah was one of the girls from a few blocks away who we would call on to babysit Abby from time to time. It had been a few years since she’d been over though as she’d been away at college, but she was home for the summer. She was a cute girl, or I guess woman now as she just turned 21. She was wearing a shirt with some Greek letters on it, and she certainly looked the part of the sorority girl. Short, blonde, and perky. She went over into the other room to greet Abby as I laid out all the rules and gave her some money for dinner.

Just then, the door to the basement opened and Sarah emerged. As always, she was a sight to behold. She was dressed in a beautiful blue sleeveless dress that hugged her muscled body like saran wrap. The thin shoulder straps hung to her meaty traps and her lats spilled over the sides of the fabric. It was so tight around her midsection that I could see the outline of her 8 cobbled abs protruding into the fabric. It had ridden up her thighs when walking upstairs so she pulled it down tight to her knee, her thick quads protruding from the small slits in the sides of the dress. But it was her arms that stole the show. They were resting at her side, but they were so big and pumped that it looked like she couldn’t fully straighten them. Her biceps and triceps bulged out, covered in a highway of veins. They had been a bit under 19 inches when she started her current cycle, but they looked quite a bit bigger now that the full 16 weeks had passed.

“You look amazing honey” I said as she came over and gave me a kiss.

“You look quite handsome yourself” she replied as I stared into her face. She was wearing bright red lipstick that made her lips pop along with makeup that accentuated her strong jaw and features. Her hair flowed down to her mid back, it was voluminous and shiny. All of it added up quite nicely into a Glamazon look. 

“Were you working out” I said softly as I looked slightly up at her. She leaned in and whispered her response in my ear.

“Just a little arm pump for the birthday boy.” I rolled my eyes a bit as she flashed a quick flex, a big thick vein snaked around her shredded, cantaloupe sized bicep. I reached out and traced the plump vein across her freaky bicep peak.

Before I could finish, she crossed over into the family room and greeted Hannah, who looked like she almost got hit by a truck as she turned around and saw Sarah. I couldn’t help but chuckle at the young woman’s reaction; her eyes popped out wide and her jaw even looked like it slackened. Seeing Sarah everyday made me lose perspective of what it is like to see a women so insanely big and jacked for the first time. The last time Hannah saw Sarah she was probably a little smaller than a women’s physique competitor. Now it looks like she ate one for lunch.

“Hi Hannah, how have you been. How’s Penn State?”

“Ummm… I-Its been really g-good M-Mrs. Burke. Only o-one more year” The girl stuttered out as my wife crossed over and gave her a hug. Her petite, 5’1” frame was completely swallowed up by my wife’s enormous body, if you walked into the room and looked over you may not even have known another person was there.

“O come on, just call me Sarah” she replied, her deep voice a sharp contrast to the high squeak of the sorority girl. They chatted for a couple more minutes. Hannah stopped stuttering but her face remained just as shocked, and was several shades redder than it had been when I greeted her.

“Ok, we have to go now.” Sarah said as she walked over to our daughter and squatted down to her level.

“Be good honey ok” She said as she brushed Abby’s hair back behind her ear and gave her a gentle hug and kiss on the forehead.

“I will” Abby responded. “I like your lipstick, Momma”

“Aww, thanks honey. Maybe we can both where some next time we go shopping together.” That made my daughter light up as she eagerly agreed. Then Sarah got up and repeated some of the same instructions that I had given to Hannah earlier.

“I already gave her the run down.” I said “Come on, we don’t wanna be late for the reservation”

“Ok great. I’ll drive” Sarah said, matter of factly.

“Yea? All right. I can drive back though; I’ll probably only have a couple cocktails. Wanna take the Lexus?” We had four cars, but the Lexus was kind of the everyday car when we didn’t need an SUV.

“How about the Bentley?” She purred with her velvety voice. “You deserve to be driven around in style on your birthday.”

The Bentley was my baby. I bought it a couple of years ago as a treat to myself after a strong year at work. It’s a fully decked out Flying Spur. It’s grey. It’s beautiful. It’s awesome. Great car to drive but even better to be driven in so she did have a point.

“Hmmm, all right, we can take it” I said with just a hint of exasperation in my voice and tossed her the key.

We went outside and I moved the Range Rover so Sarah could pull the Bentley out. When I finished and hopped in the passenger seat, Sarah had the mirror down and was touching up her makeup a bit.

“Hannah seemed odd in there. Almost like she was frightened of me or something” she said as she was reapplying a coat of lipstick to her plump lips. I was scrolling my phone but couldn’t help but snort out a laugh.

“That wasn’t fear, honey…” Maybe it wasn’t obvious to her, but it would have been to anyone else in the room.

“Really? You think?” She said, turning towards me. I gave her a puzzled look with my eyebrows raised, surprised that it didn’t immediately register to her.

“Oh, come on, I would know that look from a mile away. I wear it every day. It makes sense though; she probably likes meathead frat guys”

“And I look like a meathead frat guy, huh?” She said sharply, looking at me with her eyebrows raised.

“God no, of course not honey…” I said sympathetically as I put my hand on her huge delt, slowly brushing the fibers under her skin. “I’m sure you are way more jacked than the twenty-year-old frat boys.”

“Hmmm” she pondered to herself as she looked back into the mirror and fluffed out her hair a bit, a self-satisfied smirk on her face. Then she snapped the mirror shut and started backing out of the driveway.

We were running a little late but Sarah drove quickly and with a purpose. At one point someone cut us off on the highway and I could see her jaw clench and her neck muscles bulge but then relax as she took a deep breath, her huge chest puffing out a couple more inches before depressing again. By the time we reached Manhattan we had made up our lost time. Sarah pulled the car up to the place and gave the keys to the valet. She quickly ran over to my side in her heels and opened the car door for me, extending a big hand and hoisting me out of the car.

She grabbed my hand firmly in hers and we walked inside and up to the restaurant on the second floor, Ai Fiori, a Michelin rated Italian restaurant that was one of my favorite places in the city. Sarah was wearing stylish heels that made her well over 6 feet tall, she looked enormous in every dimension standing next to me. As always, every eye was on Sarah when we walked in the restaurant. A tall, absolutely jacked women dressed to the nines in a tight bodycon dress that clung to her hulking physique like a second-skin.

“Reservation for two, under Sarah Burke” she said to the Maître D’ at the entrance, looking down at him as she tapped her manicured, long red painted nails on the counter lightly.

“Ehrmm” He cleared his throat as he looked up and saw my wife, he regained his composure quick though. “Right this way, you two. Happy Birthday, Mr. Burke” I thanked him and we walked through the restaurant to our seat, a small table for two in the corner of the restaurant.

As usual, heads turned towards my wife and conversations abruptly stopped as we walked by. This always happened but it seemed even more pronounced after her newest growth spurt over the last few months. Despite the attention, Sarah strode confidently through the crowd with her shoulders back and head up, a brilliant smile on her face as she towered over the room in her heels. She was surprisingly graceful in them too, given her immensity. When we got to the table I sat in the corner looking out on the restaurant and Sarah sat across from me.

“I’m so excited, I’ve always been jealous hearing you talk about this place” she said giddily as she studied the menu, her tongue slowly rolling over her big luscious lips.

“Yea, me too. Thank you for getting the reservation. I’ve been waiting all week for this, and to spend some time with you of course” She smiled brightly at me, her teeth pearly white and radiant.

“Good evening, my name is Eric and I will be taking care of you tonight. Can I start you off with anything?” Our waiter came by, a tall, thin, young man dressed in a suit.

“He’ll have a Negroni” Sarah said without looking up from the menus. I chuckled and nodded at the waiter; Sarah knew me very well. “And I’ll haaave….” She was perusing the wine list, before looking up at the waiter “I’ll have a glass of this 2001 Barolo”

“You can just bring the bottle” I interjected before he left, she smiled warmly at me in reply. I volunteered to drive back so Sarah should enjoy herself. Besides, she got even hornier when she drank so it was a win-win for both of us.

“Ok, and are we doing any antipasti or caviar to start off with?” the waiter asked while looking at Sarah. Maybe because she was the one ordering or because she looked like the one who would be wanting and needing the food.

“Ooo of course” Sarah chirped as she kind of clasped her hands together with excitement, causing her pecs to bloat up against her dress, a deep canyon forming between her meaty pecs. Up to that point the waiter had kept his composure but that simple and unintended display of muscle caused his eyes to go wide a bit and his voice to crack as he spoke.

“Wh-… errm.. What can I get you, ma’am?” Sarah either was too preoccupied with the food decision or was too polite to make any indication that she noticed she flustered the water.

“Leeets do one platinum caviar, one of the octopus dish, and an order of that Carne Tartare. Is that good honey?”

“Sounds delicious, besides maybe the raw meat. How about we throw in some of that truffle Tagliatelle as well, the larger size please.”

“Sure, thing sir. I’ll put those in and get your drinks out.”

As the waiter left, Sarah leaned in a little and whispered to me “Is it just me or was he trying to make his voice sound lower after it cracked?”

I smiled in return; I hadn’t noticed but now that I thought about it she may have been right. “I don’t know, he may have. He might have subconsciously not liked that your voice is lower than his.”

“You think so? Was his voice that high?” she pondered, leaning back now.

“That high? I mean your voice might be lower than mine, Sare. Nothing wrong with that of course, it’s still very sexy of course” she smiled bashfully and we continued with some flirty banter and started reminiscing about our time living together in the city right after college.

The waiter came back a couple minutes later with my cocktail and the bottle of wine. Sarah did a little cheers to me for my birthday and leaned in for a kiss. Sarah took a long drink from her glass and filled it back up again. As she was pouring the wine I spotted an old colleague walking across the room with a man I didn’t recognize.

“Tiffany” I called out to get her attention. She saw me and started to beeline over, dragging the man she was with along with her. Tiffany Chen was an associate at the original firm that I started at, she was a couple years older than Sarah and I and we frequently hung out when we lived in the city. After I had left the firm we stayed in touch a little bit, the last time we saw her was at a dinner party at our house right after we bought it.

“John? How are you.” Then her eyes went wide as she realized who I was with, right as Sarah turned around.

They both said each other’s names at the same time and Sarah stood up to give her a hug. Tiffany and Sarah had been friends when we worked together. Just as with the Hannah, the babysitter, the last time that Tiffany and Sarah saw each other Sarah was not nearly as muscular. I always enjoyed the reactions of people who had not seen Sarah in a while, it never failed to turn me on.

“Tiffany! How are you?” Sarah bellowed out excitedly and embraced the thin woman in a hug. Tiffany was tall, I remember them being around the same height but Sarah towered over her in her heels. Her general size made her seem even taller lately as she absolutely dwarfed the smaller woman.

“Oh my god, Sarah! You are enormous girl!” Tiffany said while grabbing both of Sarah’s triceps, her dainty hands just barely covering Sarah’s meaty tris. With Tiffany’s hands still there, Sarah straightened out her arms and flexed her triceps with a grin. The thick muscles hardened into two massive horsehoes of muscles. Tiffany’s eyes bugged out of her head and she almost choked on the air she was breathing as Sarah poured on the flex.

“H-holy shit, that is unbelievable. You look absolutely stunning Sarah”

“Awww, that’s so sweet Tiff, you look as gorgeous as ever too, I love your nails.” The two women chatted for a second as I got up to hug Tiffany and introduce myself to the man she was with. He was her boyfriend of a few months, a lawyer in the city. We chatted for a minute as the two women were talking. I noticed Sarah had broken into a side chest flex, her bicep hardening into a column of beef with a thick balled up peak protruding out. Tiffany had both her hands on Sarah’s arm and couldn’t even cover half of the veiny python.

The contrasts between the two extended beyond just their bodies, as Tiffany had this look of disbelief on her face and Sarah had this confident look that was right on the edge of arrogance. The conversation I was having with her boyfriend, whose name was immediately dislodged from my brain, kind of died out as we were both watching the women. I could feel myself getting a hard-on and sat down to conceal it. Watching Sarah flex with Tiffany’s hands all over her arm had worked me up. Thankfully, both Tiffany and Sarah decided to stop making a scene and Tiffany quickly grabbed the man she was with and they said their goodbyes and went off to their seat.

“Well, that was unexpected” Sarah said “Haven’t seen Tiffany in a while, her boyfriend seemed nice. We should invite them over to the house for dinner”

“Yea, for sure. I haven’t seen her since the house warming party we threw I think and then we just happen to see her here, small world. So, what are you thinking for dinner?”
I was obviously looking forward to the meal but I was also looking forward to watching my wife eat. And boy could she eat. She ate constantly so you’d think I’d have gotten used to it by now but there was something eternally sexy about her when she ate. I don’t know what it was, the huge quantity of food? The way her shoulders hunched forward and made her look even more impossibly wide? How her forearms danced when she cut her food? How her strong jaw chomped at the food and how her thick neck bulged as she swallowed? And all that in a tight dress? It was gonna be hard to focus on my meal for sure.

“Hmmmm” she purred like a panther as she contemplated the menu again. “I was definitely thinking of getting the Costata…” the Costata was a big tomahawk steak that was advertised on the menu for two people to share. Knowing Sarah, she had no intention of sharing, besides maybe allowing me to taste it.

“And then I was also thinking of throwing in an entrée, probably the roasted venison loin. That looks good.”

“Yea that’s fantastic, I had it last time I came in.”

“All right, it’s settled then I’ll try that as well. What were you thinking?” she looked up at the menu and into my eyes.

“I think I’m going to go with this Halibut dish.” For some reason I chuckled after I said it.

“What’s so funny?” She asked with a puzzled smile

“Oh nothing, it’s just you’re getting like 5 pounds of red meat and I’m getting the fish. I don’t know, just made me laugh.”

She smiled back and grabbed my hands from across the table and held them in hers. Her big thick palms engulfed my comparatively thin and bony ones in her grip. Her hands were warm and the skin soft, no signs of the callouses that would form from lifting as she took care of her skin so well.

A few seconds later, the wait staff brought the first few dishes we ordered: the octopus, caviar, the truffle pasta, and of course the Carne Tartare. It was a sort of raw patty of meat with some cream sauce. I took a little of that and a little of the other dishes onto a separate plate for myself and let Sarah devour the rest. Midway through eating the waiter came back and took our dinner order as Sarah was polishing off her third glass of wine and ordered a Manhattan for dinner along with her Venison and massive Tomahawk. I ordered a second, and last, Negroni to go with my halibut. Right before the waiter left, Sarah called her back and threw in an order of the lobster risotto.
While we were having a lovely conversation, I saw a young woman who looked like a fashion model approach our table and tap Sarah on the shoulder.

“I’m sorry, I don’t usually do this but you look amazing. Like a work of art. Do you mind if we get a pic together?” She said, and handed her phone to the much older man she was with.

“Aww thank you, that’s so sweet. Of course, I’d love to take a picture with a stunner like you.” Sarah replied, drinking in the young woman’s curves. All I could do was smile and laugh a bit as they got their picture together. People were flocking to Sarah like flies to honey today. I didn’t blame them though, its not everyday you see a hulking bodybuilder with the makeup and clothes of a runway model.

Sarah seemed to revel in the attention and gazes that she was getting from the patrons of the restaurant. She maintained perfect posture that made her muscles seem to stick out even more prominently from her body and seemed to be in a great mood overall. The alcohol didn’t hurt in that aspect either, as she polished off the rest of the bottle and her Manhattan before food was served. She stood up and went to the bathroom right before the food was served. I, and probably 75% of the restaurant, watched as her big muscled ass swayed back and forth as she walked, the tight fabric hugging it just as I wished I could be doing at that moment.
After she was gone, I ordered her two more Manhattans, due to the pace she was sucking down her drinks. Selfishly, I wanted her nice and buzzed because it never failed to get her in the mood for some fun time, though it was probably unneeded as the gear kept her sex drive through the roof. Still though, since I was driving she might as well enjoy herself. Problem was, all the added weight and muscle that she’d put on made her tolerance a tough thing to overcome, even though she didn’t regularly drink. Her body had become a high-performance machine in every aspect.

Both drinks and all the food came right as Sarah returned, tugging her dress down a bit as it rode up her massive thighs. “Oh my god, this looks amazing” she rumbled, her eyes taking in the ridiculous amount of food in front of us. She immediately began to cut up her Tomahawk, the thick muscles in her forearm and biceps dancing to life as she sawed off pieces with her knife. She started shoving the rare meat in her mouth, a bit of juices dripped out of her mouth and down her strong shaved chin. I hadn’t touched my food yet. Watching her eat was as much apart of a great meal for me as the food itself. A drop of juice formed on the edge of her chin and plopped off, landing on her densely muscled chest.

“Ooops” she said, raising her eyebrows and taking her focus away from the food on her plate for a moment. She leaned forward slightly and reached her hands down to her lap to grab her napkin. As she did, her beefy pecs surged out and towards each other as a rift formed between them and caused the drop of juice to travel down her muscle cleavage. She rolled her eyes as it did and quickly blotted her chest with the cloth napkin. She looked back up and noticed me watching intently as she did.

“Too bad we are in public…” she whispered sexily as she leaned forward “otherwise I would have just had you lick that off of me.”

“Mmmhhhmm” I moaned a bit “I don’t know, I could get behind a little public display of affection like that.” My dick was already pushing against my dress pants and it would remain that way throughout the rest of the meal. I finally turned my attention towards my fish as Sarah continued methodically mowing down her steak before moving onto the rest of her food.

“Damn honey, you came hungry tonight” I said, ending a conversation about our daughter’s last soccer practice as Sarah finished off her venison. She just gave me a sheepish smile and a shrug of her massive shoulders as she reached into her purse.

“Gotta fuel the furnace, right? Her you go babe, I got you a little something for your birthday” and she presented me with a small present. I unwrapped and opened it to find a new watch. It was a beautiful gold cased Omega watch.

“This is gorgeous Sarah, thank you” As I flipped it over I saw there was a small heart engraved on the back with her and our daughter’s initials engraved in it. “I couldn’t imagine a better gift” I said as I leaned in and kissed her.

The night continued on just as beautifully. Sarah put away the rest of her food and even finished up the last bit of mine because I couldn’t. She also worked her way through a few more drinks by the time the bill came. The alcohol had made her cheeks a bit flushed and the combination of the drinks and the food seemed to make the rest of her skin a bit redder and even more vascular than normal. All of it combined to give her a pumped up look even though he hadn’t touched a weight in hours.
Needless to say, our waiter started stammering again a bit as he caught the right angle of her bloated arms and chest as he delivered the check.

“So how much damage did we do?” she inquired after I handed the bill back to the waiter with my Black card tucked in.

“We? I don’t think we can share the responsibility for the damage honey” I replied, jokingly as she smiled mischievously back in return. “I’m not even sure though, to be honest. I didn’t even look at the bill.” I said cockily and winked at her. She grabbed my hands in hers again and gazed at me hungrily, a fire in her eyes now as she seemed eager to get out of the restaurant.

“Let’s just say the tip itself is a lot more than what we used to spend on date night back when we first started going out” I chuckled as I signed the receipt. Her hand was still enveloping mine as we stood up and she led us out towards the entrance. She repositioned her hand so it was now lower down and wrapped around my wrist. Besides just being thickly muscled, her hand felt like it had even grown as she easily encircled my thin wrists in her grip, her thumb and middle finger overlapping a bit as she pulled me out of the restaurant.

When we got outside she called for the valet and I handed them the ticket. She cuddled up close to me, not able to keep her hands off me as she massaged my shoulders as we stood there. I held her close and looked up into her eyes. She was just so massive, in every dimension. She was 3 inches taller than me when bare foot and loved wearing long 4-inch heels, making me look like a little show dog next to her. As I took a moment to look at her it dawned on me how much she towered over me. It puzzled me, I never remembered only coming up to her traps when we went out.

“Are you wearing new heels or something?” I asked her as the valet went off.

She had a slightly puzzled look on her face as she picked up a foot and glanced at her heels “Nope, these are one of my older pairs I’ve always had. They are pretty tight though.”

I seemed as confused as she was when I asked her the question. Was I hunched over? Was her posture just so much better now? I stood up straight and it didn’t change anything, my nose was level with her pecs still. It seemed so strange, how could neither of us have noticed?

“Ugghhh… weird question, but are you taller honey?” I finally asked, which prompted an expression of bewilderment, and then one of pondering to fall over her face.

“Stand up straight” she said as she quickly slipped off her heels and stood face to face with me. Normally, my eyes were in line with her lips. But right now I was staring at the bottom of her chin.

“What the hell…” I muttered softly as puzzled as ever. How could I not have noticed this? I was replaying the last few months in my mind, maybe it was just gradual and I never really stopped to notice.

“Wow. I’ve kind of felt like something was different but I just assumed I’d been standing up straighter, as silly as that sounds”

“So, wait, you are growing?” I asked. Thankfully the valet was pulling the car around. I needed a breather. My cock lurched against my pants again at this whole situation.

“I guess so? I mean its only an inch or so but maybe it’s the HGH? I mean the stuff I got was expensive as hell so maybe that’s what did it?” she walked toward the car and got in the passenger seat as I walked around to the driver’s seat.

“Its kind of hot though no?” She said as we closed the doors.

“Its crazy hot honey. I don’t know if its normal or regular, but its fucking hot.” That made her smile a bit and chuckle.

As she sat down, my attention was pulled away from the height revelation and towards her midsection. She put down an astonishing amount of food during dinner, pounds and pounds of it. All that food caused her torso to look thick and bloated. She grunted as she sat down and started rubbing her stomach. Her muscled gut pressed against the fabric of her dress, stretching it to its limits. Eight thick cobbled abs were prominently outlined against the thin dress.

“Honey, you can start driving now” she said, looking me in the eye and snapping me out of my stupor.

“Distracted by something?” she said tauntingly as she pulled up her dress, revealing her midsection as she slowly massaged her tanned, bulging stomach. The mass of her thick torso was swallowing up the thinly stretched boy shorts that she wore under the dress. She always had prominent abs but I’d never really seen them look like this. All of the food, and that good old HGH of course, gave her a powerful and veritable roid-gut as she sat there. I reached my hand out and ran it over her brick wall of a stomach. It was hard as rock as I traced the outline of each bloated abdominal. A short layer of light hair covered her stomach as I rubbed my hand over it. Alas my concentration was broken by a sharp honk of a horn from the car behind us.

Sarah chuckled deeply, yanked her dress back down, and directed my hand back to the steering wheel. “We should get going. Plenty of time for more fun after we leave the parking lot.” Her words slurred just a bit, clearly tipsy but still in control.

“Yea?” I said, my mouth dry and my dick hard from that display.

“Of course,” she purred. “What, you didn’t think the watch was your only birthday present did you?”

Several minutes went by as I navigated the city streets. Sarah was humming some song, clearly in a good mood from the dinner and alcohol. She pulled out her phone, the light illuminating her pretty features and bull neck. Her long nails clacked against the screen as she typed out a message, probably checking in on Hannah.

When we stopped at a red light I looked over at my wife. She was still looking down but her attention wasn’t on the illuminted phone resting in her lap. She had a big smirk on her face and was staring at her two beefy pecs, slowly popping them up and down. Each time she flexed them the two bloated blocks bunched out a couple inches and bopped her chin, pushing it up a centimeter or two. She snorted out a laugh a couple times as she kept mushing her chin with her phone book pecs. She always got silly when she was drunk, going all the way back o when I first met her and it was funny to see her preoccupy herself like this. The car lurched forward as the light turned green and she turned her attention towards me again.

“So, what do you wanna do when we get back? Or do you not even wanna wait that long…” she put her hand on my leg and playfully walked her fingers up my thigh. “We can do whatever you want, tonight.”

“Whatever I want huh?” I asked as I pulled onto the highway. Strangely my mind immediately replayed how aroused I was when Sarah manhandled me in the shower a few weeks ago. I was becoming more and more entranced and turned on by the thoughts of her using her strength more in the bedroom. Not that I wanted her to be a sadistic Dom or anything but her taking charge was becoming more and more of a fantasy. And one that could easily become reality if I just shared it with her.

“I want to do what you want to do, honey” I said, kind of nonchalantly shrugging as I changed lanes.

“Oh, come on hun. It’s your birthday, don’t worry about me tonight. I’m happy to do whatever it is that you want”. She emphasized the syllables in ‘whatever’ in a sexy way.

“I know” I said more sternly this time, intention in my voice “What I want is for you to be in charge. I want to do whatever you want to do tonight.” Truth was, I wouldn’t mind it extending beyond tonight. It was no secret that I was growing tired of having to constantly be ‘on’ all the time at work. I was warming up to the idea of just being the supportive second-fiddle in our relationship.

A puzzled look of amusement was on her face at first before she really registered what I meant and what I wanted. The puzzlement was replaced with a look of confidence and comfortability.

“Ok, if that is what you want. I can deliver on that for you. Hmmmm, well what I want to do first is to free my little man. I’m sure he was straining to see me all night” she said sultrily as she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, lowered my zipper and fished through my boxers. She popped my cock out just as it was hardening up from the situation.

“There he is, much better. I missed you” she was now leaning over my lap as I drove and gave the top of my cock a little peck and ran her tongue over it. I throbbed in response, getting harder by the second.

“O come on babe; I’m driving. Let’s wait till we get home” I said as I started to tuck my dick back in. Before I could slip it in my boxers, her hand shot out and grabbed my wrist, engulfing it again in her grip.

“Nope. Not happening, I don’t want to wait.” Her grip was effortlessly powerful as she pulled my hand away with ease. For a second I reflexively tried to pull my hand away but it didn’t slow her a bit, the cords of muscle in her forearm made her grip like an iron vice. She actually snorted out a laugh, unable to hold it back.

“That’s cute honey, but I don’t want you to stop this. So, you’re not going to stop this right now.” There was an inevitability in her voice “Just keep your hands on the steering wheel, focus on the road, and I’ll take care of the rest. We both know you want this.”

“Sorry, it was just a reflex I guess. You are right, babe” she fixed it so my dick was sticking prominently out of my dress pants

“Ehhhh, I don’t want you calling me ‘babe’ or ‘baby’ tonight. I’m not your little ‘baby’” and she tensed her left arm. She didn’t turn her wrist and bring her forearm in so the muscle just swelled up into a thick column of beef resting at the side of her torso. “Call me something else.”

“What should I call you?” I said, glancing over at the display of muscle while also trying my best not to wreck my quarter of a million-dollar car.

“You are smart, you will figure it out.” And with that she squirted a big glob of lotion onto her palm. “Let’s get your pants down so we don’t ruin them” I just nodded and she started slipping my pants down as I shimmied my hips. Her hot breath washed over me, smelling of whiskey and red meat. Thank God for cruise control.

Hope people enjoy, more action and plot to come

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2023, 10:07:38 pm »
Really enjoying this one a lot! Loving the relationship these two have.

Offline quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2023, 03:27:26 am »
Incredible. Just incredible work.

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2023, 12:54:54 am »
Thanks for the comments, they are always appreciated and always motivating! I finally got the time and drive to write up another part. Predictably it is much longer than I thought it was going to be. I thought about breaking it up but decided just to post the whole thing. Hope y'all enjoy, I def did when writing it!

Chapter 4 Part 2: Birthday Night

We were on the highway now so driving was easier. In theory. In practice though, it was becoming exceedingly difficult to concentrate on the road as my wife’s leg-sized arm propelled her right hand up and down my shaft.  While her small growth in height somehow caught me by surprise, her hand growth had been evident for a while. They used to be slightly larger than mine but now dwarfed them, in overall size as well as thickness. My cock wasn’t massive and fit comfortably in her grasp as her forearm and upper arm responded quickly to the sudden activity, blood rushing heavily through both of us.

“Hmmm” I heard her purr, my eyes desperately trying to focus on the highway as she pumped up and down on my shaft, alternating pace and pressure to get me full mast in no time. “You feel like steel honey, you enjoying this?” She seemed to lower her already deep voice, creating a sultry rumble. She was leaning towards me and I could feel her heat wash over me. I could smell the alcohol on her breath again but it was overpowered by the rest of her scent, which was intoxicatingly fragrant.

I tried to come up with something witty and clever but just croaked out my affirmation. Truth was, I hadn’t cum in a while, due to travel and busy work days, so my mind was a bit cloudy..

Seeing her monstrous arm flex and pulse as she jerked me off was impossibly arousing. Her hand jobs were to die for these days, I honestly preferred them over blowjobs now. The downside of this particular handy was that I couldn’t just stare at her arm as she went to work, because of that pesky highway. She continued on for another 30 seconds or so before slowing her pace and releasing the pressure around my cock until she was just tickling the tip. Drawing the process out for a bit.

“Did you almost cum?” She asked, though the tone in her voice told me that she knew the answer. She just wanted to hear me say it.

“Yea, that was… kinda close” I choked out. My knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel and I was breathing heavily. I mean, I was still enjoying it but worrying about crashing my car that cost as much as a small house made for a strange experience.

“I could tell” I still kept my eyes glued to road but I could feel her self-satisfying smirk. It was fairly evident that she was enjoying herself.

“That was so funny how we saw Tiffany at the restaurant, right?” She said casually, as if we were just in the midst of a run of the mill conversation.

“Huh?” I said, still in a daze, trying not to focus on the pent-up pressure in my cock that was slowly being relieved now that she wasn’t assaulting it.

“Tiffany… you know Tiffany, your former coworker that we just saw at dinner? Come on honey, where’s your head at?” She was acting puzzled, but was obviously playing with me like a marionette.

“Ugghh, yea it was. *ehhrrmm*” I cleared my throat, regaining some composure and sitting up straighter. “Yea, I guess that guy was her new boyfriend. Hadn’t seen him before. Sounds like he’s some corporate lawyer in the city.”

“Yea. She said they met at the gym, which is funny he approached her in the weight area. She said she’s been lifting to stay in shape. It was sweet, she said that she was inspired by me when she saw me a few years ago and wanted to start putting on a little muscle. She looked good don’t you think?” My spidey senses were up. That question was usually a leading one at the very least.

“I mean yea, she looked good. She has nothing on you though, sweety.” I glanced over at her, she was staring down and picking at the side of one of her long, manicured, bright red fingernails. She was a lot to take in. Her beautiful sleeveless dress hugged her herculean body like a second skin. She was enormous, barely fitting into the seat, her hugely muscled things pressing against the door on the right side and against the center console on the left.

She snorted out a laugh “Thank you, honey. I wasn’t particularly worried about that.”

“Seemed like she got to cop a feel huh?” Referring to when Tiffany was caressing Sarah’s bicep.

“Hehe, yea. She was definitely surprised at how big I’d gotten. She made a couple comments about how much bigger than Todd I was.” Ahhh, that was the boyfriend’s name, Todd! He was a pretty big guy, you could tell he worked out religiously even when covered up in a dress shirt. Sarah was right though, she dwarfed him.

“I’m not gonna lie, I loooved hearing her say that so I asked her if she wanted to feel my arm” I could see out of my peripherals that she had her arms stretched out and was admiring the thick cords of beef on her forearms and triceps. This normal conversation had calmed my ‘excitement’ a bit but hearing her talk like this and catching her admire her pumped arms was causing me to stir down below again as I exited off the highway.

Then she brought her face close to mine, her lips just a few inches from my ear as I continued to watch the road. Her hot breath lapped at my earlobe as her baritone whisper pulsed through me.

“Mmmm, you like hearing that as much as I do, don’t you honey? Hearing about how big your wife is? So much bigger than a big guy like Todd. Tiffany gets to fell his muscles everyday but she still couldn’t keep her hands off of me. I know you love it. I know it turns you on. Are you picturing me flexing my muscles as that bimbo that asked me for a picture worships my body? Your mind is racing with memories and fantasies isn’t it?” She wasn’t wrong, her sexy talking had my mind stuck on how Sarah was the center of attention, not just with Tiffany but with everyone in the restaurant all night. Let me tell you, thinking in that way worked wonders on me and I was hard again in no time.
“*Hem* yes honey, its unbearably sexy seeing you like that. Seeing how people react to seeing a beast like you.” The words spilled out almost as a whine from me.
“Mmmm, I am a beast aren’t I? What else am I? Why were people staring at me so much?”. She had put a doe eyed innocence into her voice this time. Making it seem like she was flummoxed as to why people would stare at her as she returned her left hand to my cock. Rubbing me up and down, gently at first.

“Oohhh shit” I moaned out involuntarily as she pleasured me and did my best to fuel both of our flames. “Cause you’re a freak honey. People can’t help but be repulsed or aroused by you. Or both. They can’t help but stare at you, to stare at such a Big. Muscular. Stud.” With each word that came out of my mouth I could feel her increase her pressure till she had a choke grip on my cock that made me squirm and shudder in pleasure.

“Mmmmmmm, that’s my favorite one. Stud. I am a stud, aren’t I? It turns me on so much to hear you say it. Now look at me. Look at your stud.” She said forcefully but without malice, my eyes were pulled off the road and towards her.

Her left arm was stretched out and wrapped around my cock, a thick pillar of muscle. In the seat she kind of leaned forward and rotated her massive torso towards me, her meaty pecs were so big they almost spilled out the top of her skin tight dress. Then she raised her right arm up, turned her wrist and poured everything she had into a mind-numbing bicep flex. The detail in her arm was astounding, big sweeping cuts separated each muscle in her arm from her blown out delts to her freaky bicep and tricep. Her bicep itself swelled mightily until it crescendoed into an iron cannonball sized peak. There wasn’t a chance in hell that it was still 19 inches. She was peeled too, I could see the fibers of the monster peeking her thin skin, which looked like it was going to be split by the pencil sized veins running through her arm. Her arm was trembling as she held the flex for a few seconds, growing harder by the second. Little veins even started pressing out and branching off the big thick ones.

While she was putting on this display of unimaginable power, she had failed to yield the tight grip she had on my cock. It would’ve been painful if it wasn’t so pleasurable, as she pistoned my cock up and down.

“Fuck, Sarah. I’m close.” And as she heard that she released the pressure and removed her hand. My cock twitched and bucked but I didn’t cum. She had me a millisecond away from spraying the steering wheel. I didn’t even register what happened when I heard a beeping noise from the car’s lane assist alerting me that I was drifting over.
“Eyes on the road, hun.” She said as I quickly brought us back into the lane. Thankfully, nobody was around as I realized we were only a few blocks from our house. My mind was still in a fogged stupor, and my cock ached for release. My mouth was dry and I croaked out what in hindsight was a pretty dumb thing.

“Mmpphhh, Sare, I didn’t finish” I grunted out, a confused and blank expression on my face. She just grinned back at me, her sharp cheek and jaw bones rolled a bit as she cutely wiggled her nose and snorted out a laugh.

“Hehe, I’m aware. Don’t you think I would have noticed? I’m honestly shocked that you didn’t cum though, I thought for sure I pushed you too far. The tight grip must have helped, that’s good to know. Good job on holding out though, sweety” And she gave me a warm kiss on my cheek as I sat there, a blue-balled husk.

“Now pull your pants up and compose yourself please, you need to drive Hannah home. She was dropped off and I told her you’d give her a ride. I’ll finish giving you your present when you get back.”

“Let me just finish quick, I’m dying here.” I reached my hand down reflexively to finish myself off. Hey, if she wouldn’t do it then I needed to because I really didn’t want to drive a cute sorority girl home with my drill boring a hole through my dress pants.

“Not a chance in hell, honey” She laughed as she plucked the middle of my forearm with her big hand. It completely wrapped around my arm, the nail of her middle finger pressing into the pad of her thumb. Her own forearm was pumped and freakishly vascular now, the veins winding their way down to the back of her hand.

“Like I said, I’ll finish giving you your present when you get back. Don’t worry, it’ll be worth it. I promise.” She released my arm, unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car. She gave me a big smile and blew me a kiss as she pulled her dress down as it had ridden up her mighty thighs and bulbous glutes. I was alone in the car as she disappeared into the house.

I could’ve just jerked off. I thought about it too, but composed myself like Sarah pulled my pants up. I wasn’t afraid of her; I just didn’t want to disappoint her. Plus, I knew if I gathered the will power to go in she’d make it worth my while. So, I took a few deep breaths to calm down a bit more and headed inside after my wife.

When I came inside, Hannah and Sarah were around the kitchen island in a fit of laughter about something. Sarah’s booming laugh drowned out the smaller woman’s cute giggle. My wife was leaning forward against the marble counter. With her arms straightened and elbows locked like they were there wasn’t enough space for all her muscle, her biceps mashed up against her swollen pecs. 

“There he is, he can take you home and get you paid, ok sweety? You have a good night and thank you again for watching Abby. I need to go lay down now, I think I had too much to drink at dinner.” Sarah crossed over and embraced Hannah’s tiny body in a hug. The young woman separated from my wife after a second, blushing slightly. Her eyes fairly noticeably didn’t leave my wife’s body even as Sarah crossed the room to go upstairs. I led Hannah out the door and looked back at my wife before I left. She was leaving the room and locked eyes with me. She mouthed ‘see you soon’ and winked at me before disappearing into the other room.

My mind was still on Sarah as I ambled my way to the car, not realizing that Hanna had asked me a question.

“I’m sorry?” I said as we got close to the car.

“Oh, just asked how dinner was. Wow Mr. Burke, this is like the nicest car I’ve ever been in.” She said as she opened the door and climbed into the front seat, her pert little butt jiggled a bit as she did.

“Oh, it was great. Food was tasty, the drinks were good, and my date made it all much better.” I fired up the Bentley and started backing out of the driveway.

“That’s sweet. You two seem like a goal couple.” Hearing that made me laugh, which reduced the tension a bit through my arms and shoulders. She jogged my memory about where she lived and I pulled onto the road. We sat in silence for about 30 seconds before Hannah spoke again.

“Sarah looks incredibly impressive. She must be so disciplined to look like that, I’ve never seen a woman look remotely like her.” I smirked a bit, as I figured some sort of comment was coming.

“Yea, I’m really proud of her. She’s worked really hard for a long time.” We were at a stop sign so I glanced in Hannah’s direction. The image of Sarah almost bursting out of her dress while flexing her melon sized bicep in the passenger seat was still seared in my mind. Hannah’s diminutive body covered maybe less than half of the space on the seat that Sarah’s did. Sarah had to almost squeeze her bulk in while Hannah sat comfortably in what was a fairly large seat.

“Do you lift weights?” I asked, kind of curious because I know it was gaining popularity among young women and she looked in pretty good shape.

“A little bit, mostly legs and lower body work. But Sarah actually offered to train me a bit this summer and show me the ropes in the weight room if I was interested.” We had just pulled up to her house so I pulled out my wallet to grab some cash for her. I chuckled a bit, picturing Sarah shaping a little protégé.

“Oh yea? Well, she knows quite a bit so she’d probably be pretty good at that. And you’re always welcome at the house, of course. Thank you again for watching Abby and have a great night.”  I kind of just grabbed a wad of bills from my wallet, not even sure how much I gave her as I just really wanted to get back home to my wife. I must have given her a lot though because her eyes lit up a bit.

“Thank you Mr. Burke. I hope you have a good night too, though from the sound of it you are in for just that” And she winked at me as she left the car. Which was… bizarre to hear from her to say the least. The alcohol must’ve fueled Sarah to share quite a bit in the short time that I was outside alone.

As I drove the car back home I couldn’t keep images of Sarah training Hannah down in our basement. My behemoth wife, soaked in sweat spotting and assisting the petite co-ed. The women embracing as the small women hit a new PR. Things like that. And I had no doubt those thoughts would’ve escalated into much dirtier territory had the drive been long. Alas, it was only a minute later when I drove back into our garage and parked the car. I could’ve sat there and fantasized, or I could go inside and experience the real thing. I practically sprinted inside.

When I entered into the house by the kitchen I called out to Sarah, not too loud as I didn’t want to wake Abby. When I heard no response, I grabbed a glass and a bottle of whiskey out of the cupboard to clear my head a bit. I poured a bit and downed it. Then I gave myself a healthier pour and threw that back too, closing my eyes and wincing a bit as this one burned down my throat.

“Thirsty?” I heard Sarah’s voice reverberate through the silent room. When I opened my eyes she was standing in the kitchen entryway, leaning against the wall. She had shed the dress but her new outfit made my eyes pop even more. Painted on to her roid fueled man-shaming physique was an impossibly tight pair of lingerie that looked like it belonged on someone Hannah’s size.  Up top was a white lace bra, with wide frilly shoulder straps. There looked to have been flowery patterns in the lace but the fabric was stretched so thin that I couldn’t really tell what was part of the pattern and what had been frayed by Sarah’s hulking chest. Normally the shoulder straps would have fallen loosely over her shoulders but these too were clinging to her like a second skin, pulled taut at awkward angles by her traps and delts. It took me a second to even see the elegant little bottoms she was wearing as they were being swallowed up by the meat of her quads, Adonis belt, and bloated midsection. 

“Is that…” Suddenly it clicked in my mind, and the outfit looked very familiar.

“Yup” She grinned at me and looked down at the ridiculous looking top. “Do you remember this one? This is the first sexy little outfit I bought for you after we started dating back.”

“Y-yea, how could I forget? That was, i-is my favorite. H-how did you even get that on?” I was curious beyond belief at that question.

“Very carefully” she hummed demurely. “I’m lucky that this lace is extremely stretchy. Though I’m not sure it’s going to last that long, the elastic is wearing thin.” With that she stalked towards me, the outfit visibly stretching and fraying before my eyes as she floated with grace through the kitchen. I walked a few steps and met her near the fridge. She embraced me and we started passionately making out, Sarah probing my mouth with her long tongue. She shifted our bodies a bit and started pressing me forward, backing me up until my back was against the cold metal of the fridge.

She didn’t stop there though, she kept pushing her weight against me as we made out. If the wall wasn’t behind the fridge she would have just slid it across the floor with me sandwiched in between. It was another near hopeless feeling; I could feel every rock-hard muscle pressing powerfully into my skinny body. Her pecs bulged up into my neck each time she pressed her tongue into mine. Finally, after a couple minutes of making out she came out for a breath. Wordlessly she squatted down, her thick thighs bulging out as she did. She undid my belt and whipped it off in one motion, the speed with which she did it ricocheted me towards her. I braced myself, anticipating that I was about to crash into her as she squatted there and send us tumbling to the floor but I just pinballed off her shoulder and back against the fridge. She didn’t even budge.

“Whoops, sorry about that.” She muttered, eyes locked on my waist line as she popped the button down and threw my pants to my ankles. As she was doing this I quickly unbuttoned my short and threw it out of the way. Then instead of pulling my boxers down she grabbed each side of the middle hole and just ripped the fabric apart like it was wet newspaper. Needless to say, my cock bounced out ready to go as I stood naked in front of my hulking wife.

“Much better” She purred as she rose back up to her full height and stared down at me. My back was still against the fridge as she gently engulfed each of my wrists in her hands and lifted my arms above my head lightly pinning them against the fridge. Again, she pressed her whole body into me and this time I could feel each fiber sliding across my naked body. I could feel the frayed bra against my upper chest. Her pecs felt as thick as a phone book as she smushed them against my shoulders, she was so wide that just her chest was the same width as my whole body was shoulder-to-shoulder. Her thick nipples poked through the bra and rubbing against my outer collarbone. She wore the warmest smile as she stared down into my eyes, looking like a predator who had cornered her meal. I just gulped as she held this position for a few more second. My dick twitched against the separations in her quad.

She must have noticed because she looked down, grabbed my dick and repositioned it up and to the side a bit so that it was now pressing against her crotch. It throbbed hard as she rubbed it against her swollen clit. I felt it pressing against me through the panties. I wasn’t the only one with a growing appendage.

“I think I’m catching up to you in size honey” she said cheekily. Technically she was right because her clit had been growing and my dick hadn’t gained an inch in 20 years, but she was still quite a bit behind. That’s not to say that it was small though, the meaty clit protruded out from her slit a couple inches, giving her a notable bulge in her panties.

“I think it like doubled in size after this last cycle. The combination of drugs I put together made me grow like a weed everywhere, I guess. Enough of that though, I need you to help me with something” she said as she wrapped her massive hands around the mid part of my ribcage and hoisted me about a foot off the ground, putting a few inches of space in between us.

“I need you to count how many abs I have.”

“You need me to count how many abs you have?” I said, perplexed. I mean, she had an eight-pack. It had been like that for a while. They were so thick and prominent that they protruded through most of the clothes she wore. It was pretty hard not to tell how many there were

“Yeaaa, honey. You are a smart, successful businessman and I’m just a dumb meathead who can’t count so good, but I neeeed to know how many abs I have. Can you help?” She had this innocent, pleading, girl-like tone in her voice that was juxtaposed against its deep pitch. After she finished she started moving me back and forth so that my dick was rubbing against the top brick of her abs. The thick muscle bloated against my wood.

“Oohhh… okay” I moaned as she did it, the thick peach fuzz on her ab tickling my head. “Yes, yes I’d love to help you count your abs Sarah.”

“That’s great, baby! I couldn’t think of anyone else I would want to help me” she said cheerily. “Ok, here we go count out loud so I can hear you.” And with that she moved me side-to-side again against that top ab.

“One” I called out. Then she lowered me slightly and repeated the side-to-side motion on the next muscle belly. “Two” Then she did it again, and again and again until she finished back up top on the opposite side that she started. “Eight” I moaned out.

“Thank you honey, you are the best helper in the world” she said as she lowered me down. My hands fell back to my side and I immediately reached out started probing her freakishly pumped chest and shoulders. They were warm and flushed with blood from ragdolling me around. They felt so hard as I probed against them with my thumb, feeling just how incredibly thick each plated muscle was, running my hands along the crevices that separated each muscle group. She started pumping her pecs, the fibers dancing rhythmically under my hands as I started to play with her nipples as they protruded from the bra.

It was her turn to be lost in the moment. Her bull neck arched up, her eyes were closed and pointed toward the ceiling. A deep moan of pleasure rumbled from her chest and I started sucking on her left nipple.

“Oh, that feels so good honey.” She lowered her head back down, looking me in the eyes again. “Let’s take this to the bedroom, huh?” I nodded wordlessly, ready to do whatever she wanted.

Before I could even finish nodding my head though she had shoved her hands under my armpit. Her thumb pressed into my thin front delt and the rest of her fingers pushed into my scapula and rear delts as she hoisted me up into the air, extending her arms all the way up. She was now head-to-head with my crotch and deftly slipped my shaft into her mouth, instantly getting me hard as can be.

Then with me high above her head and my cock in her mouth she started moving out of the kitchen and towards the stairs. I was almost positive she could see with my body blocking her but that didn’t seem to deter her as she marched on like the terminator. Her oaken arms not seeming to struggle to hold me aloft as she bobbed up and down on my shaft. My eyes were closed now as I was caressing the muscles in her arms and I felt my body slowly rising even higher into the air as she started to climb up the stairs. It evened out again as she reached the second floor, still holding me up, still giving me head. Finally, I felt myself dropping altitude but she didn’t put me down. I opened my eyes to see her lunging down so that I wouldn’t hit my head on our bedroom door, before powerfully popping back up and continuing towards our bed.

Finally, we got to the bed and she moved my body forward, pulling me out of her mouth. My precum clung to her lips and drippled down onto her sharp chin as she held me aloft like in the Lion King. Then she dropped me down on the bed. I rolled on my back and before I knew it she had pounced on me. Straddling my torso and sort of sitting on my stomach, though she wasn’t pressing her whole weight into me. Each titanic thigh must have been as big as my waist as they pressed into my thin ribs. Her shoulders and chest were impossibly bloated from her feat of strength new veins wriggled around the beef.

“My god. Am I going to need a safe word?” Right as the word left my mouth she crunched down into a gender-smashing most muscular accompanied by a deep guttural growl that pulsed through me. The freaky mass bulged out almost an inch further in every direction. The veins doubled. The striations tripled. Her whole upper body turned a deep, pulsing red from all the blood rushing into it. All of this mass was too much for her poor old lingerie as I heard several clear ripping and popping noises as the fabric seemed to tatter completely in front of me eyes and dangled off her chest and shoulders.

“Fuck me” I mumbled out reflexively as she released her eye-popping display of meat. She looked down on me with an arrogant smirk.

“That’s not a very good safe word, hun” She laughed and removed the tattered bra off her, revealing her pulsing chest in all its naked glory. Her nipples still poking from her tremendous pecs. Then she moved her mass up off of me for a second and yanked her panties off. What was left of the elastic band snapped immediately and the rest of the lace just gave up as she tossed the tattered garment away.

“Don’t worry babe, you don’t need a safe word tonight. But I am going to be on top, ok?” I grunted out my affirmation as she settled herself back down and guided her soaking wet sex onto my cock, her big clit tickling against it as she pressed herself into me.

“Ooooohh” she moaned like she was a wild animal in heat. “I wanna fuck you so bad.”

“I want you to fuck me so bad” Accepting and embracing the words as they left my mouth. Then she did something she hadn’t really done before, at least not to this extent. She started riding me like a bull, only the bull was riding the poor cowboy in this case. She was completely in control, her body arched forward above me, her long hair cascading down onto my face and chest. Her lats spilled out half a foot from each side of her torso as she positioned her arms so that she was pinning mine against the bed. I couldn’t really do anything except moan and lay there as she gyrated and pumped herself up and down on me.

Just for fun I tried to squirm against her, attempting futilely to free myself. This caused her to moan in self-satisfaction and squeeze against me with her legs, each one the size of my torso that they were pressuring. Then she stopped supporting herself for a second as she shifted position, her full weight collapsed down on top of me, causing a raspy grunt to be pressed out of me body.

“Sorry” she said, though she didn’t reposition herself and continued pressing against me into the bed with her full weight. “I just weighed myself, you know? While you were driving Hannah home. Guess how much I weigh” Then she shifted rested both of her mammoth forearms against my chest and leaned her weight forward onto them, causing the air to rush from my lungs.

“Ugghh” I gasped out a moan as she did it “Like a thousand fucking pounds? I don’t know but your crushing me. Fuck me.” Then she lifted herself off my chest so that her body was up straight, but still straddling my cock. This relieved the pressure and let me breathe normally again. She had a cocky grin on her face after that, looming over me like a mountain. She gathered her hair up and through it over her back while slowly gyrating on me.

“Hehehe, I don’t blame you for being crushed, babe. Two hundred and fifty-six pounds will do that to a lot of men I’m sure.” My eyes popped out of my head, I don’t remember her ever mentioning that she had even passed 250.

“Yup and I was naked too” she said with a wink, replying to the shocked look on my face. “I ate a shit ton of food at dinner on purpose, I assumed I’d be over 250 for the first time and wanted to surprise you but I didn’t think I’d be that heavy.”

“That’s unbelievable” I said. And it was, she was almost double the weight that she was when she started lifting.

“I know” she purred. “All right let’s finish this up.” And she picked up her pace again, humping me faster and faster until our California King was rocking back and forth and bumping into the wall. Suddenly, before I even knew it, Sarah’s whole upper body inflated larger and larger, getting beat red again as she flexed every muscle in her upper body and rumbled out another raspy grunt as I felt a warm sensation around my cock as she orgasmed before I did.

Luckily she recognized that I hadn’t come yet and kept on riding until a couple seconds later I gripped onto her blocky glutes, kneading my fingers into the steel fibers and fired rope after rope into my wife’s hot, pulsating cunt.

After I finished, she rolled off my body with a sigh and landed heavily next to me. Both of us laid on our backs breathing heavily for a couple seconds before she popped up and got off the bed. She stood next to the bed for a second, her Amazonian body sweaty, pumped and cascaded in the moonlight that poured in through the windows.

“That was amazing honey. Happy Birthday” And she leaned over the bed and kissed me gently. I still hadn’t moved and almost felt too exhausted and overstimulated to do so. I just laid there, huffing and puffing away as she crossed the over towards the bathroom, I could see a glob of my jizz drip down her adductors.

I was physically wiped out so I just laid in bed and waited for her to return. A few minutes later she sauntered back in wearing a massive white t-shirt that was snug against her body and some black boy shorts with the word “tomboy” running along the waist band.

She turned the fan up, which immediately made me shiver and realize how cold I was. Then, she sidled into bed and embraced my body against hers, settling into a big spoon position and draping her arms over me. We laid there resting for a few minutes, her body heating me up in a few seconds. At least I didn’t have to worry about being cold anymore. Just as I was about to fall asleep in her arms, Sarah yawned deeply and started talking sleepily.

“You know. I’ve been thinking…”

“Yea? About what hun?” I asked, fighting off sleep for another minute.

“I think I want to get a job”

“Oh yea?” that actually woke me up a bit. As I turned my head to look at her, her eyes were closed though as she laid there. “Like a job in chemistry?” referring to her undergraduate degree. “Or like a trainer job? You’d be great at that.”

“Ehhh, no I don’t think so. I don’t knooow” She yawned again, lengthening the last word. “I wanna do something physical. Like some type of manual labor, put this body to work. We can hire a nanny or something for Abby. I won’t make that much but that’s no problem with your salary. We can talk about it more in the morning.”

“Ok sounds good, I’m in support of whatever you want to do honey.” She squeezed me gently as I said this.

I laid there for a few minutes, not being able to fall asleep as something gnawed at the edges of my mind. Sarah working wouldn’t be bad, it wasn’t that. It was the growing discontent that I was having at work. I’d lost the drive to push through 70 hours week, barely getting to see my family and doing things I enjoyed. I was only 35 and I was already demotivated and burnt out. I kind of just wanted to be at home and if I sold my equity in my firm we’d be able to live off of passive income pretty comfortably. Sarah starting to work would give me the opportunity to be a stay-at-home husband, which sounded like the best thing in the world right now.

“Hey honey?” I whispered and heard a soft, sleepy grunt in return. I let it sit in the air a second before continuing.

“I think I’m going to quit my job….”

The room was silent for several moments before I heard her snore softly into my ear. I guess that was the only reply I was getting tonight.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2023, 05:22:55 am »
Great cliffhanger

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2023, 09:51:27 am »
Good lord, this story is amazing!

:rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline schokie88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2023, 10:46:18 am »
Great Story - and I am only at the end of chapter 2
 :wow:

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2023, 07:47:20 pm »
Thank for the love, guys! Glad people are reading and enjoying. I'll try to ride the motivation train and wrote some more this weekend

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Domestic Muscle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View