Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575147 Posts in 73007 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 03:10:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mighty Mouse
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mighty Mouse  (Read 16966 times)

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Mighty Mouse
« on: July 06, 2022, 01:43:32 pm »
Author’s note: The point of view flips back and forth between the main characters but I will make it clear when that happens.

Mindy’s story:

Jack stretched his long arm down to almost touch the mound. He then whipped his 6 foot 9 inch body in a long arc, hurling the ball toward the batter, who’s swing didn’t even begin until the ball was hitting the catcher’s glove.

“Strike!” yelled the Umpire. I looked down at the radar gun in my hand, which read 103. Nine innings and he still had that kind of velocity.

“Awesome fast ball. You got it, Jack,” I screamed towards him. Just one more strike.

Jack’s next pitch was a changeup that the batter hit foul. Then he threw a beautiful curve that left the batter standing there staring as it came back right over the plate. “Strike three! Yer Out!” cried the Umpire.

Everyone cheered and charged the mound. “And with that, the Tigers win State, 3-0,” the loudspeaker blared, “and pitcher, senior Jack Strand leads the way with a perfect game. Hope you enjoyed watching it live because next year, you're gonna have to pay the big bucks to see him.”

Jack was getting hoisted onto his teammates shoulders as I carefully made my way over from where I worked the scorer’s table. I hesitated to get too close, worried I’d get crushed in the scrum. Being only three and a half feet tall, it’d be easy for someone to knock me over without even realizing it. So I waited around the edge of the crowd until Jack broke free. He looked around and being taller than everyone else, quickly spotted me. I was secretly pleased at how he came straight to me before anyone else.

“Great job, congratulations,” I said, hopping up to give him a hug. He hugged me back and I kept myself from sighing outloud as he held me up in his strong arms.

“Thank you! Let me grab my gear and I’ll walk you home.”

That sounded wonderful, but I couldn’t let him do that. “Thanks, but you should be with Cyndy right now,” I told him.

He kind of looked away then mumbled, “Oh, we broke up.”

“What,” I said, shocked. I forced any secret pleasure I might have felt at this news from my mind and acted like his best friend should act, “I thought you were a great couple.” And they were. She was easily the prettiest of the three girls in school who were over 6 feet tall.

He shrugged. “She just wasn’t quite right for me and I don’t think I was quite right for her. It was kinda mutual.”

I was indignant. Cyndy couldn’t do better than Jack. “How could you not be right for HER?”

He blushed and his eyes kind of glimpsed down to his crotch, “I don’t know, I guess she didn’t quite like what she saw.” I looked away. Since I didn’t want to ask Jack about his dick, I decided to change the subject.

Jack’s story:

Mindy seemed to be more upset about my breakup than I was, but then she usually was. But Cyndy wasn’t what I’d been looking for and it was best to end it now.

The two of us walked off the field and began the three mile walk toward the block where we both lived.

I met Mindy just over 10 years ago, right after my eighth birthday. A new family was moving in down the block. I was biking by and saw a little toddler surrounded by a few older boys from the neighborhood. They were all jerks but I wouldn’t have thought even they’d be so mean as to bully a toddler, yet they were.

I jumped off my bike and charged them. I was already tall for my age and very quick and strong, so they decided not to mess with me and ran off yelling names at the poor kid as they did. I went to check on her, and to my shock, realized she wasn’t a toddler at all, but a very tiny girl the same age as me. I began walking her to and from school.

We became best friends and have been ever since. While I made it my business to protect her, it was hardly a one way thing. If she hadn’t spent every night helping me with math, I’m sure I’d have lost my athletic eligibility a long time ago.

“So what was not right with her for you?” Mindy asked. Mindy was always bothered when one of my relationships didn’t work out, especially since she’d thought Cyndy was perfect for me.

“I don’t know, it’s hard to explain. The chemistry just wasn’t there,” I said, trying to avoid explaining.

“She wasn’t pretty enough?”

“No, that wasn’t it. She’s plenty pretty. Of course if I cared that much about pretty, I'd date you,” I told her, hoping that’d throw her off more questions.

Mindy’s story:

I kinda froze. Was he teasing me? Jack never teased me about my appearance - ever. “Are you kidding?” I demanded.

“About what? You being prettier than Cyndy? No, you’re definitely prettier than Cyndy. And I’m not the only one that thinks that by the way.”

I blushed and decided to push my luck. “Well, am I prettier than Tammy Jones?” the prettiest girl in school per most people.

He stopped, knelt down by me so we were face to face, and started staring at me.  I began to feel uncomfortable. His look went on so long. I forced myself to stare back. No debate from anyone that he was the handsomest boy in school.

He finally stood up and declared, “A year ago, I would have said no, but you’ve really grown into your face. So yes, you’re the prettiest girl in school.” He then kept walking and I scurried to catch back up.

Jack’s story:

As I looked into her emerald green eyes, button nose, and perfect cheekbones, I was shocked by how pretty Mindy had actually become. I mean, I’d always thought she was cute, maybe pretty, but now she was clearly moving into beautiful. I had a huge urge to kiss her. Of course, I’d never do that, she was my pal. Having a relationship would ruin that.

“You're going to run out of tall girls to date though,” Mindy said.

“So?” I replied.

“I thought you liked tall girls.”

“Why do you think that?” I asked. Obviously, I’m really tall, but I’d never felt I needed a girl in my height range.

“Well, all the girls you date are tall. I just assumed …” I kind of looked away as she might start getting uncomfortably close to what I was really looking for. She kept zooming slightly ahead and looking up at me, waiting for me to say something.

Finally, I said, “It’s not height. I’m interested in athletic girls.” I’d never admitted that outloud before and hoped I could keep from saying more.

Mindy’s story:

I’d always assumed Jack wanted a tall girl, but come to think of it, all of the girls he’d dated had been pretty athletic. Cyndy was on the volleyball team. Still, there were better athletes in our school. “How about Sue Delos?” She held the state records in the 5K and 10K. Everyone said she’d be in the Olympics someday.

Jack kind of shrugged. “Maybe athletic isn’t quite the right word,” he said. I kept staring at him waiting and he finally added, “Strong, that would be a better word.”

“You mean physically strong?” He nodded agreement. I thought about that for a moment, then asked, “With big muscles?”

“Yeah, that’d be great, but mainly strong, powerful.” He began to get a lustful look in his eye as if he was visualizing this super woman. I’d never seen him like that before.

An idea occurred to me. “Do you want her to be stronger than you?” I asked.

“Yes,” he blurted out. “I want her to be strong enough to overpower me and have her way with me.”

Jack’s story:

Oh, God, did I just say that out loud? How did Mindy always get me to say stuff I never intended to tell anyone?

“I, I,I,” I began to stutter. I wanted to run off in embarrassment.

She leapt up, waving her hands above her head as if I couldn’t see her. “Hey, it’s cool. Lots of people have fantasies like that. Would you really want her to rape you though?”

Part of me wanted to close my mouth and just keep walking. Instead, I figured the cat was out of the bag and said, “No. I mean, I’d want her to do it and she’d know I’d want her to do it. It’d be mutual but it’d just be that I couldn’t stop her even if I tried.”

“I think I see. I hope you find someone like that. I can’t think of anyone in our school who comes close to qualifying though,” she told me.

I shrugged, “It’s not a big deal. I need to start being more realistic. Now, can we change the subject. What about you? We’re not in middle school anymore. I know they're guys who would be interested in dating you if you would put yourself out there even slightly.”

Now she blushed, “Oh, I’m not that interested in having that kind of relationship with any boy right now. I prefer my school work and hanging out with you the rest of time.”

I guess it was her turn to change the subject because she surprised me by bringing up something she never talked about, “You know, I bet you would have loved my mom - my birth mom I mean.”

Mindy had been adopted from Russia as a baby. She’d always believed that her parents had put her up for adoption because of poverty, but then a few years ago, she did one of those DNA tests and found out that her mother held world records in both the Clean and Jerk and the Snatch while her father held the world record in the Shot Putt. They’d won multiple Olympic gold medals and were quite well off.

Mindy decided that the real reason her parents gave her away was because they didn’t want a runt like her. She went into a huge depression. She stopped going to physical therapy, skipped out of school, and hid in her room. Her parents and adopted siblings were at their wits end. So was I. She was smart enough to easily make up some school, but as a little person, missing therapy could leave her unable to walk.

I tried to be patient, but after almost a month, I kinda blew up at her. I charged into her bedroom and said, “Your birth parents only gave you your DNA, you know. You need to think about your real parents, the ones who CHOSE YOU. And your brother and sister, and even me, who all love you for you.”

I thought she’d just ignore me, but she looked me in the eye, nodded, and said, “You’re right.” She got up and went straight to physical therapy. In fact, she didn’t just go an hour a day, she started going two hours, then she started going before school for an hour as well. It had really paid off too. I used to have to really shorten my stride for her to keep up, but now, she easily kept pace, her little legs a blur of motion as she took three steps for each of mine.

The thought of her mom seemed to upset her and she got quiet as we approached her house. “Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to bring up bad memories,” I told her.

“Why should you apologize? I dragged this out of you and then I’m the one who brought her up. Don’t worry, I’m over it.”

She still looked bothered though, so as she turned to unlock her door, I said, “Hey, who’s the prettiest girl in school?

She blushed but then smiled shyly and said, “I am.”

“That’s right,” I said and turned to walk away.

Mindy’s story:

I hadn’t been upset about my mother. I’d lied earlier when I said I wasn’t interested in any of the boys at school. I’d been desperately in love with one boy ever since he’d bravely charged in against a bunch of bigger boys to save a tiny girl he didn’t know. But someone as popular, handsome, athletic, tall, and well built as Jack always ends up with a tall, beautiful model. So I suppressed any of those feelings and became the best pal he could possibly have. When I mentioned my mother though, all those feelings came roaring back as I had a startling realization.

“Hey, Jack,” I called to him. “Can you come back by after dinner? I have something to show you.”

“Sure,” he yelled back with a wave.

As I walked into my house, I put my left arm on my right bicep and felt it bulge up to stretch my sweater to the limit. What if I’d been wrong all this time? What if it turned out that Jack’s dream girl was … ME?

Forum Saradas

Mighty Mouse
« on: July 06, 2022, 01:43:32 pm »

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Mighty Mouse
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 01:57:51 pm »
Nice start.  Can't wait to see where this goes.

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 02:00:20 pm »
So I thought I'd write briefly about what inspired this story. If you don't care, just skip this post.

A while back, I saw a little woman on Insta**** named Vithoria Papel. She's pretty and is interested in crossfit and working out. She has a little muscle definition and given her limitations, she's in impressive shape. Of course, let's be real, there's now way she's coming close to overpowering a regular guy.

I'm writing fiction though so I thought, what if she could? I like the idea of someone being surprisingly strong, so I usually don't write about 7 foot tall hulking muscle woman.  Instead I write about little old ladies or middle aged housewives getting strong. And now, I'm going to see if it works with a little person, hopefully you'll like it.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 11:39:35 pm »
Go for it K+

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 04:07:00 am »
I look forward to seeing this story, as a fan of powerful, muscular shorter women, this has me intrigued to see how far she can go. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2022, 04:39:25 am »
Definitely different but why not give it a shot. K+!

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2022, 03:08:36 pm »
Absolutely loving this so far and look forward to reading more!

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2022, 02:21:23 am »
Mindy’s story:

Jack popped over around 7:30. I let him in. He had a nervous look about him as he wandered around the living room without looking at me. Like he wanted to say something to me that I might not want to hear. I started imagining horrible things. “What’s wrong, Jack?” I asked, not able to take not knowing what he might tell me, even if it was bad.

He walked over to me and sat on the carpet in front of me. Him sitting and me standing put us right at eye level. “Do you remember how I was joking around about us dating earlier?”

“Uhm, yeah, of course,” I replied, trying to be casual.

“Well, I was thinking maybe, only if you were interested of course. Well, maybe we could, you know … date.” I went weak in the knees. I’d spent so many nights imagining this. “I mean, I wouldn’t want to damage our friendship. We’d take it slow, go to movies, dinner..”

“How is that different from what we do now?” I asked, hoping to hear about the good stuff.

“Well, we’d hold hands. And maybe after a few dates, uhm, kiss.” I decided I couldn’t wait. I leaned in toward him, he responded and our lips met. It started as a brush of the lips, went full on, and then our tongues were deep in each other's mouth. It was amazing. I could have died right then and been happy, but God must have decided to make it up to me all at once for my sad little life, because things were about to get so much better.

We broke apart and Jack said, “Wow, that was awesome.” And we began kissing again.

I would have been happy to just keep doing that all night except for one nagging thought. Finally, I stepped back and asked, “But what about your fantasy about being overpowered and ‘raped’ by a really strong girl?”

He waved his hand. “You’re the girl for me. You always have been. I wish I’d realized it sooner. That was just a fantasy. It was never realistic. It doesn’t matter.”

It did to me. I’d never want Jack to settle and it was important to me that I not just be the girl for him but the girl of his fantasies. “Let’s put a pin in that,” I told him. “Remember, I had something to show you.” I led him into the garage where dad had a metal work table. I’d stacked a bunch of books on one side. I waved Jack to the other side and planted my elbow atop the books. “Let’s arm wrestle.”

He looked at me in disbelief. “Really!” I could tell he was trying not to laugh. He put his own elbow on the table. With the books, mine just reached his. We tried to grasp hands, but his hand swallowed mine so completely, I ended up making a fist and he covered it in his own palm.

I grabbed the table edge with my free hand and said, “Go.” For a long moment, we both just stood there barely trying. I knew he wasn’t taking it too seriously so I began to push harder. His arm started to move back. He gasped in surprise and began to resist. He was so much heavier than me, I could feel my whole body begin to be pushed away. I tightened my grip on the table’s edge and stabilized myself. I slowly began to push his arm down.

He gritted his teeth and his face went beet red as he maxed out his effort. I could feel his power, but it didn’t matter. His arm kept going down. I hadn’t been sure before, but it was true. I was stronger. His hand went level with the books. He moaned aloud. I could feel the force transmit through my whole body. The metal edge of the table began to bend in my hand as I was pulling on it as much as I was pushing Jack’s hand.  With one final push, I brought his hand down to the table.

“Yes!” I said, happily. “I did it.”

Jack gasped trying to catch his breath. “Wow, that was incredible. How did you do it?”

“Huh? What do you mean?” I replied.

He waved his hands over my head. “Was it wires or something like that? I mean it was an amazing trick.”

“What are you talking about? There was no trick.”

Jack’s Story:

I was shocked when I felt Mindy’s tiny fist ram into my palm with such force that my arm started to go down even as I struggled with all my might. Of course, I knew it was a trick. I mean no girl barely half my height and less than half my weight could beat me in arm wrestling. It was a great trick though. Not that I doubted Mindy could come up with a way.

She’d always been clever about using her size to her advantage. Like the time she climbed underneath a baby carriage to sneak into a concert, then let me in through a back door. Or the time she pretended to be a lost toddler in a convenience store so I could sneak out with our first 6 pack of beer. I don’t know how she did it, but somehow, she’d found a way to beat me at armwrestling.

Even though I knew it was a trick, I could feel my dick get hard just pretending that Mindy could be stronger than me. She looked really gorgeous as she pushed my arm down too. I was especially turned on by the slight smile she had on her face, as if she weren’t having to try too hard while here I was about to dislocate my arm pushing against her.

Too bad it was all a trick. “Maybe a magnet?” I asked, feeling beneath the metal table. I couldn’t feel anything there.

“There’s no trick, Jack,” Mindy repeated, annoyed. “I just used my arm. I’m stronger than you.” she added.

I looked at her. I didn’t want this wonderfully nice thing she’d done for me to cause our first fight. “Ok, ok,” I surrendered. “You’re stronger than me.” I had to admit, the conviction with which she said it was turning me on again.

“Don’t humor me, please. I know, I’ll show you.” She waved me back to her room. I sat down on the carpet. She closed the door, turned, then reached down to her waist and pulled her sweat shirt off.

“What are you doi … holy cow.” Thanks to Covid, it’d been a couple of years since we’d gone to the pool together, and living here near the Canadian border, even summers were pretty cool. So it’d been a while since I’d seen her in anything revealing, especially since it was hard for her to find clothing that wasn’t so big that it ended up swallowing her up.

Mindy had grown really big tits. They’d probably be DD’s on a normal size girl, but on Mindy, heck I don’t know, they looked like double Js. Proportionally, they were far and away the biggest tits I’d seen on a girl. They were packed into a sports bra that barely contained the creamy white cleavage. My hardon returned full force.

“My arm’s over here,” she said with a laugh.

“Oh, God, I’m so sorry,” I replied. Or rather that’s what I meant to say. Instead it came out as, “Oh, God, I’m … ooooh, oh my, uhm, uhm, sorry” because as I was speaking two slabs of muscle swelled up beneath those tits pushing them upward even higher, stretching the bra so tight I thought it would split, and revealing even more cleavage including the edge of her right aureola. I felt precum begin to leak out of my cock.

“No problem,” she giggled, relaxing her chest muscles. I finally forced myself to look toward her arm. She bent it and flexed. A huge ball of muscle swelled up in a high peak above her arm. Again, it was probably only 12 or 14 inches around but on her, it looked like 17 inches would on a normal sized girl. “It doesn’t look that big when my arm is relaxed,” she said, unbending her arm. “But when I flex, KAPOW!” she declared, her bulging ball of muscle soaring upward. It was so high she could easily stroke it with her fingers.

“Uggghhhh,” I moaned aloud, unable to contain myself. My heart was beating like a drum and I began panting for breath. My penis twitched in my shorts. I had to get myself under control. I forced myself to speak, “How, how did this happen?”

“It started with what you told me,” she replied.

“What I told you?” I gasped out, barely able to think, I so badly wanted to touch that powerful arm.

“You remember when you told me that the only thing I got from my birth parents was their genes.” I could barely remember my name, but I just nodded. “Well, it got me thinking, they were both incredibly strong. Maybe I inherited that strength too. So when I went back to physical therapy, I asked them if I could try lifting some weights. My first day, I was able to bench a hundred pounds, which doesn’t sound like much but I only weighed sixty pounds. Now, after two years, I weigh ninety pounds, but my muscles are so strong, I can now bench 450 pounds.”

450 pounds!!!! That was more than the strongest guy in school, the football team's defensive back, could bench. She really was stronger than me. I felt drool seep out from my lips, my lust was overwhelming me. “Can I feel your muscle?” I almost begged. The part of me that could still think though was screaming at me to get it together before she left me in disgust over what a pathetic horndog I was.

Mindy’s Story:

Until Jack had declared that I was the prettiest girl in school earlier today, I hadn’t had too many compliments on my appearance before. Oh sure, people had said to me, “Oh, aren’t you adorable” or “My, my, you are so cute.” But let’s face it, that’s more condescension than compliment.

I’d seen Jack around all the women he’d dated, and he’d never looked at them with a fraction of the lust and desire he was looking at me with. In fact, I don’t think I’d ever seen any girl turn on any boy as much as I was turning on MY boy.

I LOVED IT!

I could have stood there all evening posing and primping for Jack and letting him admire me. I brought my bicep close to his face and said, “Of course you can feel it.” He immediately wrapped his hand around it and began rubbing it and caressing it. He was breathing heavily as if he was really straining himself. It was so cool seeing how excited I could make him. I sighed, “Your hand feels so nice on my bicep.”

Jack’s Story:

I began caressing her bicep. It was incredible. It was such a hard ball of muscle that I started squeezing it harder and harder. Since she didn’t seem bothered by it, I was soon squeezing with all my might. It didn’t matter, I couldn’t dent it at all. Then she just sighed and said, “Your hand feels so nice on my bicep.”

All my might, and it was no more to her than a light massage. Her muscles were superhuman. She was a mini muscle goddess! I felt my balls tighten and my dick twitch urgently. Oh, god, I was going to come in my pants right here in front of her. I looked around desperately. I had to get away before I did. There was no way she’d want to be with me if I did something like that in front of her.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2022, 03:38:06 am »
K+. Love the way this story

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2022, 02:30:54 pm »
 :wow: That update was amazing! Keep up the good work :)

Offline Flex dir

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2022, 10:02:02 pm »
I'm loving this story, I can't wait to see her lifting more and more weights and doing super awesome things like crushing rocks and steel to get stronger and more muscular.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2022, 12:12:18 am »
Not bad. Nice flow. good luck on more.

Offline Mojod

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2022, 04:15:39 am »
WOW!!!! Love this story, please please continue! I've been searching for such size difference story forever! Kudos for the writing. I gotta see the next installment!!

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2022, 04:40:11 am »
Mindy’s Story:

“I need to go to the bathroom,” Jack gasped, releasing his grip on my arm and lurching up. “I’ll be back soon.”

For a microsecond, I felt bad, he seemed to be enjoying this so much I couldn’t believe he’d stop just to go pee. As he stumbled by, seemingly having trouble walking though, I saw his swollen crotch (right at my eye level) and I realized maybe that wasn’t what he was going to the bathroom to do.

I leapt up and hopped in front of him. I leaned forward and brought my hands up to his hips forcing him to a stop. My face was inches from his waist and I could see the movement of something twitching beneath his sweats. I’d guessed right. The thought turned me on so much.

“Jack, are you going to the bathroom to jerk off?” I asked.

Jack’s Story:

I wanted to crawl in a hole with embarrassment, but it’d be more embarrassing to soak my pants right here in front of her and the way my dick was fluttering, I knew I was about to do something I’d never thought possible, cum without touching my dick at all. But the sight of her and her power was overwhelming me. The way she’d just brought me to a stop so easily almost did it right then and there. I forced myself not to look at the super strong arms and shoulders holding me back or I definitely would have.

“Mindy, I’m so sorry. I don’t mean to disrespect you like this, but you're just so sexy and gorgeous, I have to. If I don’t, I’m going to make a mess in my pants right here.”

“Oh, ok,” she said. Relieved, I moved ahead again, but was once again brought to a stop as she braced her back foot against the door frame while her arms gripped my hips so firmly it actually hurt a little. “Do it here,” she added.

“Whaaatt?” I gasped, stunned.

“Pull down your pants and jerk off here. In front of me,” she replied. “There are tissues on the nightstand.”

The thought was so mortifying that I actually calmed down a little. “I can’t do that. It wouldn’t be right. We’ve just started dating.”

She pushed hard against my hips. I stumbled back several feet before catching my balance. “Wouldn’t it be more fun to do it while you could watch me. Look, you haven’t even seen my tummy yet.” She leaned back, her big breasts swelling outward as she did. She placed her hands behind her head, letting me see her biceps swelling around her face. Then she flexed her abs. A perfect little 8 pack etched itself into her tummy. She flexed harder and deep ridges formed. It was all I could do not to dive at her feet and start licking each one. My dick beat even more urgently against my drawers. “Well, wouldn’t it?” she asked, licking her lips as she did.

All my embarrassment and inhibitions were forgotten, I couldn’t imagine anything I’d rather do than jerk off while looking at Mindy’s awesome body. “Oh, God, yes!” I cried. Pulling my pants down, I let my painfully trapped dick finally spring free.

Mindy dropped her pose and stared at the thing pointing right at the level of her face. “Holy crap, I thought you’d be a bit on the smaller side,” she said.

“Why would you think that?” I asked defensively. I’d always been a bit embarrassed by my cock.

“Well, you kinda implied that Cyndy, well, had a problem with it.”

“She said there was no way I was going to put that ridiculous thing in her.” My dick had always been much bigger than any of the other boys. I first assumed it was just because I was taller and bigger than most kids, but even the bigger, older kids I began to compete against as I moved up the athletic ladder weren’t nearly as big down there. I got a bit of a complex about it, but then I started dating. At first the girls were excited by the size of my bulge, until they actually saw it. I wound up getting plenty of handjobs and blowjobs, but every time I tried to have intercourse, it ended up with the girl begging off, saying that I was just too big.

“What a moron,” Mindy said, then she put her tiny lips over the tip and began to suck.

I gasped and my hips began to buck. I tried to pull away so I didn’t cum in her mouth, but she again grabbed my hips, dug in her heels, and pulled me toward her with such force I almost toppled. “Oh, God, I’m cumming!” I cried.

She gave me a thumbs up with one hand as I fired the biggest shot of cum in my life into her mouth.

Mindy’s story

What I hadn’t told Jack is that I have a bit of a fetish myself. I’m a size queen. Maybe it’s because I’m so small, but nothing turns me on more than the thought of a cock way too big for my little body. Whenever I’m feeling horny, I go to ***** and start watching videos of men with really big dicks hammering tiny women my size. I like to pretend I’m the one getting split in two by those big cocks. It makes me cum so hard.

And Jack’s dick dwarfed any of theirs. It was almost as long as my arm and thicker than my wrist. I just had to shove it in my mouth. Or rather try to. I couldn’t even get the head all the way in. I pressed my lips tight against what I could and began to lick the tip with my tongue. I felt it pulse, throb, then swell even more so my lips were stretched to their limit. It was such an incredible sensation. I felt liquid running down my legs, I’d never been so turned on.

He tried to pull away, I guess out of some kind of noble gesture to not cum in my mouth. I couldn’t allow that, so I pulled him in tight. His knee cap was level with my crotch and I began to hump it furiously. The massive log vibrated and a huge amount of liquid flew into my mouth. If I’d been breathing in at the moment, I would have gagged for sure, but as it was I could barely swallow the sticky stuff fast enough. Then the second shot came and I couldn’t contain it. Jizz streamed out from between my lips. For the third shot, I had no choice but to pull my head back as the next shot fired over my head. As I kept grinding my clit into Jack’s knee, I giggled at the sight of it hitting my bedroom wall as my own orgasm began.

I moved my face back in front of his dick so the next blast caught me square in the nose. My face was instantly covered in his man cream. I’d managed to swallow the first blast and I licked this one off my lips as it ran over them. After about 10 blasts, it finally slowed but my orgasm seemed to just keep going. When it did eventually stop, I sensed something falling from above.

Jack’s Story

Ohhhhhhh! I’d never felt anything so good. I hadn’t ever cum half so hard or half so long. I became a bit light headed, and Mindy was squeezing my left leg so hard, I was losing feeling in it. With only one leg sorta working, I lost my balance and began to topple forward. My head began to clear as I realized I was going to crush Mindy. “Mindy, move! I’m falling!” I cried.

I continued to pitch forward when I felt a pair of hands push up on my hips. My feet left the floor but my forward motion slowly stopped. I looked down and saw two adorable little feet, moving up to two small, but bulging calves, swelling bicep femoris’ and a powerful heart shaped ass. I kept following the path up to flaring lats, ripped shoulders, then two arms with surprisingly large triceps, extended into the air. Finally, I saw two tiny hands on my hips holding me up. I looked around to make sure nothing else was supporting me, but no, Mindy was holding me over her head all by herself. I felt my dick swelling back to its full length as if I hadn’t just had the orgasm of a lifetime two minutes ago. It stuck straight out right in front of her face.

“Holy shit, Mindy, I weigh 220 pounds! How are you doing this?”

She giggled and looked at me over her shoulder. “I keep telling you I’m much stronger than I look. See?” She then lowered me down until my stomach touched the top of her head, her biceps bulging hugely as she did. Then she pressed me upward again. I felt something wet and soft rubbing along my dick as she did. She had stuck her tongue out and as she pumped me up, then down, she let it glide over my cock with each stroke. I reached my hands out and began caressing her mighty arms, feeling those biceps and triceps swell and contract with each motion. “Oh, God, Mindy, you’re the most incredible woman ever,” I moaned.

Mindy’s Story

“Thank you,” I gurgled thru my outstretched tongue. Feeling his massive man meat against it and hearing his excitement was turning me on even more. So was lifting him like this. The most I’d ever pressed overhead before had been 200 pounds, but here I was able to repeatedly pump his 220 pounds up and down.

I’d always felt self conscious about my strength, just another way that I was freakish, but Jack’s excitement and clear love of my power had washed that away, and was enabling me to unlock even greater strength than ever before.

Still pumping his body up and down, I walked to the bed. I tossed him atop it and leapt up after him. I was now going to make two dreams come true at once. My dream of being fucked by a gigantic cock and his dream, because I was now going to overpower and ‘rape’ him.

Offline addie40ff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2022, 05:23:11 pm »
Great stpru.  I hope it continues.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mighty Mouse

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View