Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574236 Posts in 72869 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 05:28:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Preferred feats of strength
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Preferred feats of strength  (Read 5359 times)

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Preferred feats of strength
« on: April 20, 2022, 03:18:57 pm »
Honestly I think it’s kind of odd there’s not already a thread like this here, but how do you prefer for a musclewoman to demonstrate her power?

Bonus: what are some unusual examples you would like to see more of?

Forum Saradas

Preferred feats of strength
« on: April 20, 2022, 03:18:57 pm »

Offline Brentman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Preferred feats of strength
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 10:00:11 pm »
Tug-of-war is a simple way for a single woman to show her superiority over men. I imagine a game where a woman competes against one man, then when she beats him another man is added to his team, and when these two lose to the woman another one is added and so forth. The real competition is not between the men and the woman but between different women trying to beat the most men at once.

Offline fbbluver2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2022, 08:00:45 pm »
Here are some ideas.....

- Shaking someone's hand and accidentally squeezing a bit too hard, causing them to flinch
- Clothing ripping from nothing more than a flex
- Lifting heavy weights (duh) or other heavy objects
- Punching / kicking down a door or through a wall
- Beating an opponent in arm-wrestling
- Bending metal bars
- Picking up / carrying / throwing another person
- Taking a punch to the stomach and not even flinching

Offline ep92010

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 12:05:34 am »
for me it's being lifted in a really dominant way. i've had a handful of sessions where the woman was strong enough to lift me by the throat and i can't think of anything that shows sheer power better than that (unless of course i can find a woman who can do that with one arm instead of two). second to  that is being lifted under the armpits. the feeling and sight of being held a foot or two in the air by a woman and looking down into her eyes from above her head is so overpowering i can't describe it. too few can do any of these though - it's really hard to find

Offline Theawillem80

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2022, 11:05:04 am »
Over the head lifts .Females lifting 1,2 or even 3 guys over the head in one gorilla press.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 05:31:02 pm »
I like having them do something that seems really difficult, but in actuality is really simple once you know how to do it properly.

Like in The Sandow Family: Who's Your Daddy?, I start off the story with Valerie going full Macho Bara Hunk mode by tearing up a tree stump with her bare hands. Practically no one realizes that in order to do that, you have to loosen the soil around the stump's roots. And if you don't, it makes it way, WAY more difficult. But it's still an incredibly impressive feat, nonetheless.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2023, 12:00:13 am »
Constant incidents that illustrate that the woman is so powerful the world is nothing but rice paper and tinfoil compared to her.  If not paying acute attention:

- concrete and asphalt crumble and cracks beneath her feet and her mere footsteps quakes the ground
- rather than trip on a sidewalk her foot continues through it unabated sending up a dust cloud of concrete debris
- stepping out of her titanium bed that groans from every turn shakes the reinforced house
- an errant shoulder knocks over a light pole or tears through a doorframe
- an errant knee knocks cars and pickups several feet away while walking in a parking lot
- a sigh in the office blows everything off of an office mates desk
- just shifting her body on a metal bench ol chair bends and renders the item misshapen
- stepping on to an elevator, bus or boat makes time dip or tip noticeably, frightening the passengers

Love that stuff in addition to the usual.

And while I like the "big" stuff like lifting massive objects, I like the not so giant FoS stuff that demonstrate how superior these women are to males.  Like a "run of the mill" single handed throat or collar lift, walking across the room holding a struggling male a foot off of the ground followed by a flick of the wrist that sends him across the room ... I love that.  That's a get her hands dirty, show her superiority to the arrogant male action I like.

Offline crimsonskies02

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2023, 08:19:27 pm »
I like feats of strength in the bedroom. As in having a girl that’s so much stronger that the guy can fight back all he wants, and it’s expected that he fights back to the best of his ability and strength, but that it doesn’t matter. She’s going to get exactly what she wants, how she wants it, and nothing he does is going to slow her down.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2023, 11:41:42 am »
Constant incidents that illustrate that the woman is so powerful the world is nothing but rice paper and tinfoil compared to her.  If not paying acute attention:

- concrete and asphalt crumble and cracks beneath her feet and her mere footsteps quakes the ground
- rather than trip on a sidewalk her foot continues through it unabated sending up a dust cloud of concrete debris
- stepping out of her titanium bed that groans from every turn shakes the reinforced house
- an errant shoulder knocks over a light pole or tears through a doorframe
- an errant knee knocks cars and pickups several feet away while walking in a parking lot
- a sigh in the office blows everything off of an office mates desk
- just shifting her body on a metal bench ol chair bends and renders the item misshapen
- stepping on to an elevator, bus or boat makes time dip or tip noticeably, frightening the passengers

Love that stuff in addition to the usual.

And while I like the "big" stuff like lifting massive objects, I like the not so giant FoS stuff that demonstrate how superior these women are to males.  Like a "run of the mill" single handed throat or collar lift, walking across the room holding a struggling male a foot off of the ground followed by a flick of the wrist that sends him across the room ... I love that.  That's a get her hands dirty, show her superiority to the arrogant male action I like.

I love your examples here.  I'm also obsessed with the feats of strength that are so effortless and create an air of superhuman superiority.  Cracking the concrete/asphalt as they walk or their bare footsteps leaving impact craters with each step, combined with the booming and shaking of the ground; there is nothing better than that to display raw power without even realizing it.

On a similar note, walking into oncoming traffic and getting hit by a car, only for the car to hit them and crumble as if they just ran into a solid wall, where she hardly notices that she got hit and just continues on her path.

Offline kiko28

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2023, 11:01:27 pm »
I love your examples here.  I'm also obsessed with the feats of strength that are so effortless and create an air of superhuman superiority.  Cracking the concrete/asphalt as they walk or their bare footsteps leaving impact craters with each step, combined with the booming and shaking of the ground; there is nothing better than that to display raw power without even realizing it.

On a similar note, walking into oncoming traffic and getting hit by a car, only for the car to hit them and crumble as if they just ran into a solid wall, where she hardly notices that she got hit and just continues on her path.

I also really like to see feats that are done very effortlessly, but I enjoy if they can control their strength as well.
For example: On one side asking for help to open a jar, but on the other lifting their entire house to move to the other side of the country, because it's easier then packing and unpacking all of their stuff, and finding a new home.

Accidentally flexing by using "a little" too much of their strength is also something I thought about. Like a tiny flex of their pecs creating two perfectly round holes in a wall, or flattening a few dozens trees by flexing their abs

Offline chris.p.bacon

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2024, 07:26:50 pm »
For me nothing beats losing at armwrestling, especially when the strength and size difference is noticeable which allows for teasing, using two hands etc. I think the fact that men are genetically ‘meant’ to have bigger arms than women, as opposed to leg wrestling for example, adds to the humiliation factor - ‘are you really gonna lose to a girl?’, ‘you need to workout more’ etc

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Preferred feats of strength

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View