Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574175 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 01:22:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lora Ottenad  (Read 115871 times)

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lora Ottenad
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 09:35:35 pm »
Enoch, Dude,
Yes! Awesome to here about your experience with Lora!  I agree that she is amazing - her look is almost overwhelming cause she is like a comic book superheroine - but she is super cool and likes to have a good time!  Lap dance, Yes!!! And so much more. Satisfied - very!

She is very, very beautiful!

J

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 09:35:35 pm »

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 07:05:56 pm »
Yes, my session with her was terrific.  So much so that I am now hesitant to try others out of fear that I will be disappointed.  I wondered if those of you who have also enjoyed their sessions with Lora might have recommendations of other girls that would be comparable.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Lora ottenad Question
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 04:40:27 pm »
I have seen her several times. she is awesome and very sensual. I would be smart about it if I were you and not even bring it up leading into the session. then lead into it and see what her limitations are. Im sure that almost every one of these session girls get turned off by being asked ''how much to fuck you?'' etc..

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lora ottenad Question
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 05:21:29 pm »
Hey Paul.  I had a great sensual session with her but I did not ask her about DATY.   Tried to PM you but your inbox was full. 

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2014, 04:26:27 am »
I did a session with her last November. I wrote a little review on another thread but here it is...

The drive started at about 5:45, I live about an hour away from Newark Airport and she was staying in a hotel right there.  I wanted to make sure I arrived early.  It felt like forever, it seemed like hours and hours went by because I was just so excited and so nervous.  I get to the hotel at about 6:45 and walk into the main lobby and take a seat.  With my nerves still spiking, I feel like everyone is staring at me.  Lora told me to text her when I got there.  I sent her a text just saying I was here and to let me know when she's ready.  By this point I'm sweating bullets.  About 15 minutes go by and her text comes that she is ready and what room to come to.  I walk up to the room and knock on the door.  Finally.  She opens the door wearing nothing but a see-through, pink one piece and platform heels (as per my request on the heels).  I couldn't believe my eyes, there she was a legend in the massively muscular, incredibly vascular flesh.  Her hard nipples were poking through the fabric and every muscle was stretching it to its limits. Lora welcomingly greeted me and gave me a hug.  I felt her thick, hard back as I wrapped my arms around her.  In heels she stood about my height, 6 foot.  As she seemed to know, I was new at this and was unsure how to start.  We talked a little about her recent shows, etc.  and what I wanted to do that night.  I replied with just muscle worship and a little feet.  I wanted a show, I wanted to see her flex her rippling muscles.  She started.  Her biceps swelled to mountainous peaks as I looked on in amazement and she demanded that I feel them.  By this time I (and she did too) my incredible hard-on.  She completely took her clothes off and told me to do the same.  She then gave me a side chest.  Her protruding veins and rippling pecs screamed against her skin.  Her skin was very dry and her voice very deep but I expected that and was turned on by the fact that she pushed it to the limits. I asked if I could kiss them.  She happily obliged.  She definitely enjoyed every minute of it as I kissed her huge biceps and pecs, her rock hard nipples, and moved downward.  She flexed her abs as I rubbed my member against them and soon began caressing them.  I moved toward her legs and feet and took my time with them before she pulled me to her warm, wet clit.  The entire time she was flexing every muscle in her body and I was at my breaking point.

I worked there for a bit and then she got up.  She took a few more minutes to flex as I just watched and then she instructed me to lie on the bed where she worked a little magic with her huge legs.  It was amazing.  A few minutes later I was dressed and my time was up.  We talked for another minute or so, she gave me another hug, and told me to contact her any time when she is in the area.  I, of course, told her how amazing she was and definitely would text her in the future about another session.  She hugged me good-bye and I left, more than satisfied with a huge smile on my face.

Offline TXToast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 04:01:07 pm »
Just saw Lora about a month ago in Vegas.  She had been prepping for a show and found out she wasn't eligible so she was near contest shape (which I love).  She came to my hotel (which require a room key to get up the elevator) so I had to meet her downstairs.  Needless to say people were ogling her and taking pics with her so I had to wait until people cleared out.  She followed me up and changed into a gym outfit ( my request) and WOW!  She was in great shape.  Mostly MW.  And we're showing and she was pumped!   One of my all time favs.  She was not aggressive (although I'm sure she would be if you asked).  Highly recommend!!!  Good luck!

Offline kidskid

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Lora Ottenad Session review/las Vegas FBB's
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2014, 08:45:20 pm »
Just a quick 411 on Lora Ottenad and my session with her. On the plus side, she has a wicked body, smooth skin and willing to jump on you right away. She doesn't do FS but she will play with your willy a little. On the negative side, do not talk to her about physique stuff. She becomes a psycho wierdo and gets on her platform and doesn't stop talking. Very obsessed with the politics of it all. She also is a bit of a clock watcher. She only charges three to four bills for the session which isn't bad though.

I've sessioned with desert muscle girl also and she doesn't watch the clock but will charge you for each and every hour.

I will be seeing Nikki jackson and maybe Yvette bova in January. Anyone have any insights into either girl and any session info? Not wrestling, but sensual.

i will leave detailed info on session when I get back.
 :)

tonyjungle

Re: Lora Ottenad Session review/las Vegas FBB's
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2014, 01:48:05 am »
Guys,
I have seen Lora in NYC twice, once two years ago the second time this year. The only "smoke" I smelled was her hot body heat! (I know, corny line. ) She is a great mix of a woman who is fit, muscular and feminine... as well as sexy as anything. She is sensual, no question. I never experienced FS, nor did the subject come up with her, but you won't be disappointed. I am going to Vegas in early 2015 and if I have the time I may repeat there. But I will see her again there or here and recommend her highly. She is a classy, mature late, hot as hell, and a real pro.

Offline saufer

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Lora Ottenad Session review/las Vegas FBB's
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2015, 03:22:24 pm »
$800 per hour

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2020, 04:11:48 pm »
Yes, I saw her earlier this week.  She was big and hard.  I've seen her many times over nine years, and she's always looked great. 

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2020, 05:42:38 pm »
Lora's never looked anything less than great in 25 years. Always big, always solid.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2020, 06:10:36 pm »
Any idea how Lora looks like right now?  She’s big and heavy?

Saw her three times over the years, most recently in Vegas this January. Big, strong, gorgeous... sexy as hell. I'd see her again, and again, and again....
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2020, 12:43:13 am »
You simply can't go wrong with Lora!

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2020, 10:35:16 am »
She visits NY about every 3-4 months - the June trip got cancelled last minute - she was on flight and weather caused flight to be cancelled midway- and then she couldn’t get there and returned to Vegas

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2020, 05:59:54 pm »
I don't see Lora's travel schedule on WB270. Where did you see her travel dates?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View