Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576029 Posts in 73274 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 07:09:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your first session?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who was your first session?  (Read 29216 times)

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Who was your first session?
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2022, 06:05:49 am »
Third Th-resa Bostick, now that lady was STRONG.

How strong are we talking here? Such little info out there regarding her sessions, apart from her propensity for putting guys over her head with relative ease - did you have the pleasure of such a feat?
Watched one of her videos from WRESTLE.COM and she went against a big girl and muscular girl right after eachother and beat both of them 5-0 and 2-0, both the girl and guy couldn't even move against her....I personally think she must had been one of the strongest FBBs who did sessions.

There is another one between her and the very skilled and strong Christine Marshall. But... Th-resa dominates all the match.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2022, 06:05:49 am »

Offline schnozzola

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2022, 01:20:38 pm »
Brigita Brezovac in NYC-  The Best.

Offline grandad

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2022, 01:46:19 pm »
I haven't had one yet, but I have just booked my first session for this week and after nearly 20 years of following the scene I cannot believe how close I am to having one of my fantasies realised!!!

She is huge and full of muscle!!

I have seen a few reviews that speak positively of her and the recent pics she sent are outstanding.

Does anyone have any advice for a first-timer? The booking stage is covered. I am understandably nervous, but also excited, can't sit still.

I have read some general stuff like don't turn up like a slob essentially, be on time etc  and don't expect anything that hasn't been discussed and agreed. I really want this to go well as I have been anticipating my first such meeting with an absolute goddess for a very long time, almost so much so that it cant't possibly meet my expectations. Wow, even as I type this my hands are shaking and I have butterflies in my stomach!!

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2022, 07:11:44 pm »
Also remember it’s easy to either get tongue tied and not communicate your fantasy or talk too much and the session is over before you get to what you want. Most session providers do their best to fulfill your fantasy but you need to spell it out. They aren’t mind readers!  Sessions are always the fastest hour ever. So much anticipation and it’s done.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2022, 08:41:56 pm »
I haven't had one yet, but I have just booked my first session for this week and after nearly 20 years of following the scene I cannot believe how close I am to having one of my fantasies realised!!!

She is huge and full of muscle!!

I have seen a few reviews that speak positively of her and the recent pics she sent are outstanding.

Does anyone have any advice for a first-timer? The booking stage is covered. I am understandably nervous, but also excited, can't sit still.

I have read some general stuff like don't turn up like a slob essentially, be on time etc  and don't expect anything that hasn't been discussed and agreed. I really want this to go well as I have been anticipating my first such meeting with an absolute goddess for a very long time, almost so much so that it cant't possibly meet my expectations. Wow, even as I type this my hands are shaking and I have butterflies in my stomach!!

The best advice I can give is to remember that whoever the provider is, they've likely done this a LOT.  Let them guide you through it and rely on their expertise.  Communicate clearly what you're after as the poster above mentioned.  Think of her as a person first and just talk to her and be relaxed.  And enjoy the first few minutes when you're nervous as fuck because honestly that's my favorite part ;)

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2022, 01:25:51 am »
What Deestar said.  Remember that they are people.  And more importantly, they are women, and should be treated with some chivalry and generosity.  It's reeeeeally easy to get a bit TOO schmoey and start drooling and gibbering like an idjit . . . I know, I've been there . . . what really works is projecting a bit of confidence without being arrogant, let her know you're happy you're there and that she agreed to session with you, compliment her shoes if she's wearing heels, pull a little Dale Carnegie and get her to talk about herself with thoughtful questions, OTHER than "How big are your biceps?" or "How much can you bench?"  A LITTLE bit of humor often is a good one to break the ice.  One of mine, when her robe came off was "Well, we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto," or "Last time I saw something this hard, I was flunking HS chemistry."  Good acting chops, and practice, will obscure your nervousness without overcompensating and behaving like an arrogant dick.   ;)

Good luck, and report back, soldier!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2022, 01:36:25 pm »
What Deestar said.  Remember that they are people.  And more importantly, they are women, and should be treated with some chivalry and generosity.  It's reeeeeally easy to get a bit TOO schmoey and start drooling and gibbering like an idjit . . . I know, I've been there . . . what really works is projecting a bit of confidence without being arrogant, let her know you're happy you're there and that she agreed to session with you, compliment her shoes if she's wearing heels, pull a little Dale Carnegie and get her to talk about herself with thoughtful questions, OTHER than "How big are your biceps?" or "How much can you bench?"  A LITTLE bit of humor often is a good one to break the ice.  One of mine, when her robe came off was "Well, we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto," or "Last time I saw something this hard, I was flunking HS chemistry."  Good acting chops, and practice, will obscure your nervousness without overcompensating and behaving like an arrogant dick.   ;)

All good advice, Bulklover. Yeah, I definitely like to break the ice and ask about the woman's personal life, and ask about what are her ambitions for competing. One thing I find interesting is that many of the ladies I've sessioned with want to know about me and why I'm a big muscle lady fan. And how long I've been a fan. I find that kind of flattering, and makes me less nervous too.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2022, 05:31:00 pm »

All good advice, Bulklover. Yeah, I definitely like to break the ice and ask about the woman's personal life, and ask about what are her ambitions for competing. One thing I find interesting is that many of the ladies I've sessioned with want to know about me and why I'm a big muscle lady fan. And how long I've been a fan. I find that kind of flattering, and makes me less nervous too.

Yep, one story that I've told that's gotten attention from some of the more senior ladies was the experience I had in high school.  I come downstairs my senior year, 1971-72, and my old man is drinking his Maxwell House coffee and sparking a Lucky Strike, reading the NY Times.  As I lean over my Rice Krispies, I see the Arts and Entertainment section and above the fold is a picture of Lisa Lyons.  If you don't know her, she's worth Googling.  She was doing performance art down in SoHo.  Anyway, as I tell my story to the bulkette, I explain that THIS was my first encounter with a woman with any sort of musculature and right then and there I said to myself "THAT is for me!" and my fate was sealed.  Everytime I've told that story, it produces a positive reaction, esp. from the women who are acquainted with LL's history.

I'm trying to think if I've ever had more fun than when I'm sessioning . . . and the answer is . . . "Nope."   :)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline grandad

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2022, 07:21:56 pm »
Thanks folks, some great advice there and don't worry I will be sharing my experience , oh yes !!

Good tip about talking to them like a real person, I suppose they are a real person. Well I will be sharing later :)

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2022, 10:06:27 pm »
My session took place with IronBaby. At that time, she was a 21 year old university student. She replied to email quickly, accepted cash, didn’t request or require a deposit. IronBaby is a cool girl. She would apply various scissor holds light, medium or hard depending on the client’s request. Nice body and very enjoyable first session. I’d like to see IronBaby come back to the session wrestling scene.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2022, 04:41:21 pm »

Yep, one story that I've told that's gotten attention from some of the more senior ladies was the experience I had in high school.  I come downstairs my senior year, 1971-72, and my old man is drinking his Maxwell House coffee and sparking a Lucky Strike, reading the NY Times.  As I lean over my Rice Krispies, I see the Arts and Entertainment section and above the fold is a picture of Lisa Lyons.  If you don't know her, she's worth Googling.  She was doing performance art down in SoHo.  Anyway, as I tell my story to the bulkette, I explain that THIS was my first encounter with a woman with any sort of musculature and right then and there I said to myself "THAT is for me!" and my fate was sealed.  Everytime I've told that story, it produces a positive reaction, esp. from the women who are acquainted with LL's history.

I'm trying to think if I've ever had more fun than when I'm sessioning . . . and the answer is . . . "Nope."   :)

I remember Lisa Lyons! She was definitely a pioneer of bodybuilding. My earliest discovery of muscle ladies was on NBC Sportsworld in the early 80s, when I was about 8 years old. I remember being sprung watching those old competitions! I also remember the NBC show Real People doing a segment on FBBs, and I was hooked.

Offline bubba1968

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2022, 03:24:39 pm »
:shutup:
Renne Toney, probably around 2005. She bench pressed me and squatted with me on her shoulders and I was about 240#.

She turned me down for that kind of session and I weigh 250lb. Was really disappointed

I don't know the timing of your inquiry but our meeting was almost 20 years ago. She may have had an injury or decided it was too risky later on. It was funny because she said I was easier to lift than some lighter people because I was able to hold myself rigid during the lifts as requested. I suppose that makes it easier to balance. I went in not knowing what to expect. Her muscles are not just for show. She was around 200# herself (all muscle) and powerful. I was impressed. I think she is the strongest woman I have met but I have not dabbled as much as others in this arena. I am just curious and followed up shortly thereafter with other visits to ladies like Amber DeLuca and Lynn Suave.

Offline bntf297

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2022, 06:21:00 pm »
Athena  nyc 1991

Offline firsttarf

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2022, 08:56:15 pm »
It was in the 90’s, Cheryl Harris. She was not massive but fit, muscular and fun. I saw her several times.

Offline dude8383

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2022, 09:00:25 pm »
First one was Emma James aka StormUK in Frankfurt, wasnt bad but i was too young and nervous to really enjoy it.

With the second one i totally connected, Michaela Schaar from Germany, was the greatest time i had in a session ever, she was in almost contest shape and I and i think we had an awesome time, session was thought to be for one hour and was 3 hours then.

Third one and so far last one was with a well known girl from Switzerland whose name im not allowed to tell, very tall, long black hair, very pretty, ripped and muscular body with the most amazing legs and ass, very pricey but obviously worth it even more as it was everything on the menu, was a hell of an experience which blew me away for a couple of weeks or even months, but even though it had all the possibilities to be the best session ever (i mean she even asked me about my deepest fantasies in the emails before the session) i was not able to 100% enjoy everything out of it because she was so overwhelming beautiful and hot it was a little too much for me at that young adult time back then lol.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your first session?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View