Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574218 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 04:27:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who do you wish was doing sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who do you wish was doing sessions?  (Read 117250 times)

Offline HarleyKG

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness & Wrestling
Who do you wish was doing sessions?
« on: December 08, 2021, 01:13:15 pm »
I have a weakness for the super massive girls and was drooling over a picture of Kim Chizevsky in all her power recently and wishing I could worship that - which got me wondering: who do you wish was doing sessions?

Now, I don't know everyone is who doing sessions so maybe I'm wishing for someone to offer who already does - lol - but, hey, Barbara Carita? Kristen Nun?  Who is on your wish list?

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Who do you wish was doing sessions?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 02:36:46 pm »
I wish Monique Jones and Andrea Shaw were doing sessions.

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 03:23:16 pm »
I wish IronBaby would come back to the session wrestling scene. I have always wanted to have a scissors session with Alexa Bliss(WWE).WWE contracts may prohibit their talent from participating in session work. Right now, the WWE has been firing some many people and it’s my hope some ex- WWE ladies would begin offering sessions. I have been told Dana Brook(WWE) has done a few videos for Kip and Utopia Entertainment. Can anyone confirm that information for me?

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2021, 05:30:07 pm »
Ms Jordan - don’t know her real name but has Twitter Insta**** onlyfans with very hot pics

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 05:52:12 pm »
Shannon Baxter, Angela Yeo, and Paige Sandgren would be my picks

I think Shannon was considering it at one point

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2021, 08:29:00 pm »
Am amused to note someone the op mentioned is already listed and her status isn't new.
I wish IronBaby would come back to the session wrestling scene.
I have been told Dana Brook has done a few videos for Utopia Entertainment. Can anyone confirm that information for me?
Iron Baby briefly listed last year, you might get your wish again. 'Dana' did do some muscle model work before joining WWE and I believe that's right, can't remember which name she used for her videos though.

Offline HarleyKG

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness & Wrestling
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2021, 09:54:12 pm »
Am amused to note someone the op mentioned is already listed and her status isn't new.
I wish IronBaby would come back to the session wrestling scene.
I have been told Dana Brook has done a few videos for Utopia Entertainment. Can anyone confirm that information for me?
Iron Baby briefly listed last year, you might get your wish again. 'Dana' did do some muscle model work before joining WWE and I believe that's right, can't remember which name she used for her videos though.

Well you didn't say who it was, and none of them are listed on WB270's index pages, but after some research I did find that Barabara C does have a WB270 page it just isn't linked in.  Sent a note to the site mod about it.  She does have a session girls profile under a different name (though the email is the same).

Offline Dthump2000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2021, 10:25:30 pm »
I like large muscles as well.  Despite bad reviews, I still would like one with Colette Guimond

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2021, 12:33:34 am »
Pretty much most ladies who do the cross fit games.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2021, 12:36:15 am »
Cross fit would’ve great - I’m just not familiar with any of the names - I would add Denise Marino - Helle Trevino and Leah Dennie

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2021, 03:23:53 am »
Also consider what country you are in compared to the country the SG is in.   

Any in the MS Olympia would be fine.   I also like Queen B.  She was listed to travel to the US before Covid.   

There aren't many massive FBB doing sessions.  We have to get by mostly with physique, figure and wrestlers.   

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2021, 04:51:59 am »
I would like to recommend Lora Cross for a great session. Lora is based out of Charleston, S.C. She does compete in physique contest, crossfit, and amateur MMA. She likes wrestling sessions, scissors, hogtie, tickling, foot fetish, sitting on her opponent, and lift and carry up to 210lbs. I had a great scissors session with Lora in May of 2021. I have a bad knee and hip; so Lora kept her scissors around 70%. Lora takes the time to determine your pain threshold but will not hurt any clients. Great abs, legs and butt. You will not be disappointed when you schedule a session with Lora. Lora is sweet and vicious at the same time.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2021, 10:02:42 pm »
I miss Iron Baby as she was fabulous especially since I think her short listing on wb270.com was a false start and is again retired from sessioning. I do agree Crossfit Girls becoming sessioniates would be a game changer. Even someone like Ashlee Potts would make a fortune as I would Jace my credit card for a down payment no questions asked if she ever sessioned. And it's too late since she been picked up by WWE but Jessica Woynilko would been an incredible sessionate.  But Mary Ann Graves would always be the one that got away no questions asked. Even was finalizing a session with her during the short time she was listed on wb270.com but then decided to pull the pin for a bit in order to rethink it and then never came back. God what could been. Runner up is Lyndsay Dejager who session for a short while and was lciinf it until one asshole decided he wanted to go out and apparently she got hurt so she quit. I love to kick that dirt bag ass in for that one.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2021, 10:54:24 pm »
I generally try to not spend nearly as much time thinking about this as I could, if you're preoccupied with ladies who don't do sessions you might end up comvincing yourself to miss out on many awesome ones who already do.

Dani Speegle and Brooke Wells would be a nice start.

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2021, 08:25:30 am »
I also have a weakness for the super massive girls, and I wish Andrea Shaw and Aleesha Young were doing sessions.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who do you wish was doing sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View