Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575751 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:04:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Nurse: Growth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscle Nurse: Growth  (Read 43775 times)

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Muscle Nurse: Growth
« on: April 22, 2021, 03:55:08 pm »
Hi, everyone! I’ve decided to write a continuation of my original “The Muscle Nurse” story, which can be found here: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=570502.0

Hope you all like it!

Chapter 1

It’s often said in the medical industry that patients change their caregivers’ lives as much as they change theirs. Nurse Jackie had always loved taking care of people in need, whether it was giving a homeless person on the street some cash or one of the patients at her job. Yet, there was one patient that had flipped Nurse Jackie’s life on its head. And that patient’s name was Billy. Good ol’ Billy boy.

Billy was unlike anyone Jackie had ever met. See, aside from her successful career as a nurse, Jackie was a bodybuilder. A hardcore bodybuilder. Although she never flaunted it, Jackie had longstanding dreams of competing on stage with some of the best in the world. But Jackie was a perfectionist. She would not allow herself to step on stage for the first time unless she absolutely knew that she would win. Because of this, she had spent countless hours lifting and dieting to achieve the body she had now. Still, Billy had always told Jackie that she was the biggest woman he’d ever seen. Silly boy. He was such a charmer.

Nurse Jackie knew, however, that she could be better. Be bigger. The constant proclamations Billy uttered as he achieved orgasm to her muscles of her being the biggest bodybuilder alive was endearing, to be sure. He truly appreciated and accepted everything about her. He really understood her burning desire to achieve maximum hypertrophy. In fact, Billy more than understood it. He reveled in it.

Thinking of Billy like this was making Nurse Jackie hot and bothered. Deep down, she wanted nothing more than for someone to appreciate her hard work and dedication. Her cheery exterior harbored something... scary, underneath. It was a side that only Billy had brought out of her. That muscle lust.

As much modest as Nurse Jackie was, she loved showing off her muscles to Billy. She wanted her physical body to reflect what was at her core: a hardened passion and will. As of yet, Nurse Jackie hadn’t quite attained that congruence. At least by her own estimation, she had plenty of room to grow.

Despite her amazing genetics, dedication, and supplementation, Nurse Jackie was beginning to plateau. It pained her to admit it, but each passing workout was making it abundantly clear. Never mind Billy’s reassurance that she was already the size of the biggest male bodybuilders. That wasn’t good enough for her. Jackie wanted more. More muscle. More veins. More mass. And she had an idea on how to get it.

Through her connections in the medical field and fitness industry, Nurse Jackie had become aware of an experimental supplement that was yielding promising results in animal studies. Preliminary data indicated substantial hypertrophy in animals when controlled for other variables. Basically, a new super steroid was in the making.

Nurse Jackie, being the honest woman that she was, knew of the sketchy nature of such “supplementation.” This was still preliminary after all. But she would do anything to get herself bigger. This was the dark part of Jackie that Billy loved. A part that Nurse Jackie herself was often ashamed of. Although, this didn’t stop her from mentioning this new supplement to Billy. Perhaps it was supposed to be a flippant, offhand remark or perhaps she wanted to plant the seed in Billy to give her the push she needed.

“No way!” Billy exclaimed when she had told him. “That’s awesome! You can get even huger now!” Billy was practically salivating at the thought.

“Oh, Billy, please. It could be dangerous. It’s an experimental drug, after all!” Jackie waved her hand dismissively.

“But Jackie, c’mon! This is what you’ve always wanted, right? How bad could it be? You’ve already tried other supplements and there were hardly any side effects.”

“Well, kinda.... Except for the, uhm, increased libido...” Jackie said quietly with a wink.

Billy shivered. She drove him mad even with a small euphemistic comment like that.

“Please, Jackie. Give it some thought. I know it’s always been your life’s dream to compete in a bodybuilding show. Don’t you want to make sure you’re putting your best foot forward when you do?” Billy encouraged.

Jackie chuckled. “Always the sly one, eh Billy? What about me already being the ‘biggest bodybuilder ever,’ according to you?” she teased, her hands making air quotes.

Billy gulped as he watched Jackie’s forearms bunch up with muscle from the casual movement. They were thick and strong. While Jackie was a bodybuilder, she had the mass of a professional powerlifter with the strength to match.

“Well, of course you are! But, by your logic, you’re not. You can’t tell me the idea of getting bigger muscles is enticing, no?” Billy pressed on.

“Well...” Jackie blushed. “I guess so...” She bashfully wrung her foot on the ground.

Jackie could crush just about anyone on the planet, yet she was so modest, Billy thought. He grabbed her hand.

“Hey. I’ll support you on whatever you decide. Promise,” Billy reassured.

“You’re not worried that I could get too... freaky?” Jackie asked with timidity.

“Freaky? Hell, you’re already freaky,” Billy said with amusement. “I love it!”

Jackie’s mouth broke into a smile. “Thanks, Billy. I’ll think on it.”

They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment.

“But for now, time for a workout! Let’s go, Billy boy!”

A few days later, Billy and Jackie’s were at the gym again for another joint workout. It had been almost a year since Billy fully recovered from his injury. While he no longer needed any more physical therapy from Nurse Jackie, he was more than happy to accompany her on her workouts. Billy had even caught a bit of the fitness bug himself. While he would never be on the level of Nurse Jackie, Billy had developed a consistent workout routine. He was even eating more cleanly now.

“I’m so proud of you, Billy!” Jackie exclaimed as Billy completed his last set of curls. “You’ve come so far from when you were first admitted. Maybe someday you’ll step on stage with me!”

“I dunno about that, but I have felt way better about myself since I’ve been working out. It’s all thanks to you, Jackie,” Billy smiled. “You’re super motivating to be around.”

“Aww, thanks, Billy boy. You’re quite motivating for me as well.” Jackie gave her pectorals a quick bounce. She loved teasing Billy.

Billy felt a stirring in his loins. This was a nigh moment to moment occurrence when he was in Nurse Jackie’s presence. And it didn’t help that she knew how much he loved her muscles. The teasing and subtle flexing was constant. Billy would usually end up relieving himself in the bathroom at least once every workout session. On particularly empty days, Jackie would accompany him in there to... “make sure everything was okay,” as she put it.

“So, I’ve been thinking... Do you remember that, ah, supplement, I told you about the other day?” Jackie asked slowly.

“Oh yeah, sure,” Billy said, trying his best not to sound too enthusiastic.

“Well, I’ve given it some thought and... I think I’m going to ask to be part of a human trial! I have some contacts who can get it all set up. This wouldn’t be anything official since it’s in such an early stage of development, but they’re just as curious as I am to see if it has human application. What do you think?” Jackie eyed Billy carefully for his reaction.

“I think- I think that’s great!” Billy replied. The idea of Nurse Jackie possibly getting even more gigantic was beyond stimulating. His head was swirling in excitement. Was this drug going to be the real deal?

“Oh, thank you so much, Billy!” Jackie embraced Billy in a tight hug.

Billy gasped for breath as his former nurse squeezed him tight in her embrace. Jackie’s muscled back expanded like a cobra as she wrapped her arms around the much smaller Billy.

Jackie released the hug and frowned at the nearby mirror. “Hopefully I can get this babies to grow some more,” she said, flexing one of her biceps in the mirror. Her arm was gigantic, especially so with the workout pump. Her bicep head was dense and peaked. Billy still had difficulty fathoming how Nurse Jackie was so big. She had the mass of an off-season bodybuilder, yet the curves and peaks of a contest-ready one. Billy didn’t understand how Jackie could possibly be unsatisfied with her body.

Jackie returned her eyes to Billy. “Oh, looks like it’s time for another bathroom break, huh Billy boy?” She licked her lips. Billy was sporting a growing erection.

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Muscle Nurse: Growth
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 06:59:48 pm »
I like wholesome stories and this one looks this way. Thank you! Hope for more

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 02:45:21 am »
An unexpected continuation of one of the hottest stories ever posted on this site?!?!  :woohoo:
I cannot wait to watch Nurse Jackie grow (more) along with Billy. Grabbing the popcorn now.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 12:12:29 am »
I'm so happy to see a continuation. Can't wait to see what you have in mind. Karma for all!

Offline Tassdb55436

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 02:09:42 am »
ohhh a growing Jackie? I hope this contains plenty of clothes ripping

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2021, 02:49:46 am »
Love this story. Well done. Karma plus

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2021, 10:11:07 am »
One of the best stories and one of the absolute best characters definitely deserves more love.  So excited that you're continuing Jackie's story!!

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2021, 05:32:44 pm »
One of the best stories and one of the absolute best characters definitely deserves more love.  So excited that you're continuing Jackie's story!!

What he said. LOL! Always loved the character and Billy is fine too. I look forward to more chapters.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2021, 08:13:24 pm »
Great to see an expansion to an already great story. As always great content and writing, and eager to see more.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2021, 10:46:20 pm »
One request from a dedicated fan: please don't make her so big she becomes, well, too big. In my mind's eye, the way you have always described her she is still quite feminine and charming. Please don't make her so big she loses a lot of those qualities.

As I worte before, these are great characters and a fine story.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2021, 09:52:46 am »
This is a very interesting idea for a sequel and a great first chapter. I have to read the first story again, but I remember it being very good.

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2021, 02:37:47 pm »
Took a bit of a detour here before continuing on. Enjoy!

Chapter 2

It was the morning of the appointment. Billy was nervous. More nervous than Jackie, it seemed. In fact, Jackie was even more cheerful than usual. She was prancing around her house like a princess in a fairytale. Which was not easy to top, mine you; Jackie was always bubbling with energy. She had a perpetual smile on her face since they both woke up from another night full of muscle lust. Maybe that was why Jackie’s face had a look of... strength to it, mused Billy. He wondered...

“Hey, Jackie?”

“Yes, my Billy boy?” she replied in a sing-song tone. Her doe-eyed demeanor melted the teen’s heart.

“How do you always manage to stay so... happy?”

“Well, Billy, I guess it’s because there’s no reason not to be. Life is great! No sense getting down and out about things, you know?”

“I guess so,” Billy said. “But still. You’re never unhappy. I don’t think I’ve ever even see you stoic, in fact. Aren’t you a bit... I dunno... anxious, about today?”

“Why, of course not, silly Billy!” Jackie said. “I’m positively bursting with excitement! This is going to be so great!” Jackie looked out one of her windows for a moment. She was imagining what it would be like to have the new drug. It was the competitive edge she needed to achieve her dreams of being a bodybuilding champion.

Billy laughed. “You know, you’re something else, Jackie.”

Jackie beamed at Billy. “Thank you, Billy. You are, too!” Her cheeks were full and strong. Her jaw, while feminine and cute, held a kind of strength to it. It was thick with corded muscle. Jackie was truly jacked everywhere.

“Jackie, uh... I think all that smiling has made your face, uh, strong. Have you ever thought about that?” Billy asked shyly. Billy had become comfortable enough with his former nurse to say whatever was on his mind, but it was nonetheless a bit embarrassing to voice his thoughts about her muscles.

Jackie sensed Billy’s underlying excitement. She knew he loved the thought of what he was saying.

“You knowww... you’re probably right!” Jackie replied coyly. “Want to find out? I have just the way to test it!” She would indulge her admirer’s fantasy. Anything for her Billy boy. Besides, it would be fun to test his theory.

Jackie disappeared into the kitchen. Her calves and hamstrings bunched with bulging muscle atop her dainty feet. “Come on, Billy!” she called.

Billy hurried in after her. Jackie was already holding a walnut in her hand. She grinned at Billy. They both knew what was about to happen.

Without a single comment, Jackie promptly stuck the walnut in her mouth. Her eyes remained fixed on Billy, a boiling intensity behind them. Had Billy not known how sweet his muscular companion was, he’d be trembling with fear.

“Ready?” Jackie managed to say with the walnut stuffed in her mouth.

“But, what about your teeth? Isn’t that dangerous for them?”

“Pssh, I’ll be fine. I have fantastic bone health!”

Billy nodded in reluctant acceptance, his lips squeezed tight in anticipation.

Jackie’s face scrunched up in strain. Her jaw immediately tightened into what Billy could only describe as a trash compactor. Her cheeks bulged with formerly hidden muscle. Billy couldn’t believe it. His former nurse’s angelic face was transmogrifying right before his eyes.

Nothing was happening, though.

Jackie groaned. “Ugh! Arrrrggggh!”

“Jackie, please be careful. You’re gonna hurt your tee-”

CRACK.

“Gah!” Jackie exclaimed in triumph. She had done it. The walnut had broken under her face muscles.

The muscle nurse raised her arms in triumph. “I did it! Looks like the Nutcracker has some competition, huh?” she joked.

Billy was rock hard. Jackie had just done something most people would need a tool for. He had to see more.

“How about two walnuts?” Billy asked with haste.

“Two?” Jackie noticed Billy’s erection. “Ah, okay,” she winked.

Jackie proceeded to stuff two walnuts into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged, barely able to fit them.

“Fis bil be harr,” Jackie managed to say through her stuffed cheeks.

Billy scoffed internally. This wouldn’t be hard for her at all and they both knew it. He could tell Jackie reveled in milking it for him.

“Hurrr... hurrr!” Jackie’s cheeks puffed with strain, tightening as she amped up her hydraulic clenching. They became chiseled bundles of girl meat.

Jackie’s jaw was jutting with power. Billy swore he noticed a faint vein on the bottom of it as the muscle nurse began pumping up the pressure on the walnuts. Tears welled up in her eyes. Despite the sickening display, Jackie’s radiant beauty never departed.

“HURR!” Jackie exclaimed.

CRRRACK

Jackie’s mouth clamped shut, crushing both walnuts into dust. She breathed a sigh of content.

“Whew! That was fun!”

Billy was dripping precum from the display. “Oh my god, Jackie...” Billy said in awe. “Is there nothing you can’t do?”

Jackie waved her hand in dismissal. “Oh, Billy.” She laughed, swallowing the pieces of walnut still in her mouth. “Can’t pass up on some protein now, can we?” she remarked. She crouched down to up the remaining pieces of walnut from the ground and shoveled them into her mouth. Her gigantic legs bunched up as they folded, truly demonstrating the sheer mass of the muscular woman.

Jackie looked up at Billy with a smile. She made sure to flex her pumped facial muscles for her admirer as she chewed painstakingly slow. Her jaw moved with machine precision in tandem with each crunch. Her high cheekbones were jutting out from the pump they had undergone, giving the jacked nurse an angular beauty.

Billy couldn’t hold back any longer. He dropped his drawers and began to masturbate in front of the crouching muscle beast. They were no strangers to this dynamic. Billy didn’t waste any time now.

“Please... help me,” Billy pleaded. “Keep holding that gorgeous, muscular smile.”

Jackie giggled through gritted teeth. “Like this?” she managed to say. Her cheeks became ridged balls of lean muscle. Jackie’s eyes were scrunched up, virtually shut tight from the effort.

“Ugh. Yes.” Billy fapped enthusiastically. He feasted his eyes upon the sight in front of him. “Gorgeous muscle face. Mmph. Thick... legs,” he groaned.

Jackie inched closer to Billy until they were almost face to face.

“Get a close look, Billy boy. All that smiling I do really makes me look... good, huh?” Jackie teased. “You like how strong my smiley muscles are? All the better to spread some... cheer!”

With that, Jackie flexed the muscles in her face as hard as she could. Tears streamed down the edges of her eyes as she squeezed with everything she had.

“Urrr. Ugh...” Jackie’s otherwise gorgeous face was turning into a freaky mass of tight, lean girl muscle.

Billy quickened his fapping. “Oh fuck. You’re a mutant.”

“Hurrrr!” Jackie continued to strain. This was uncharted territory for her. As much of an admirer as Billy was of her muscles, it hadn’t occurred to her that he liked her face meat. It wasn’t something she ever showed off, but she had always wanted to.

Truth be told, Jackie practiced smile flexing every day in the bathroom mirror when she woke up. With the day to day hectic environment of being a nurse, she never wanted her patients to feel uncomfortable. Part of making them feel at ease was a nice smile, she reasoned. Already a happy person, Jackie figured it couldn’t hurt to sharpen her facial muscles, just like she did with her body. The last thing she wanted was to be unable to smile due to fatigue. Although, deep down she knew that wouldn’t happen. She could smile continuously for days if she wanted. But it couldn’t hurt to keep working on it, could it? She was glad her hard work in the mirror was appreciated by Billy.

Billy more than appreciated it, in fact. Using his free hand, he touched Jackie’s flexing face.

Fuck, it was as hard as her body’s muscles, Billy thought. Corded, thick, bulging nurse facial meat. On her face. Her fucking face. Jackie was beyond hardcore. How did she maintain her feminine beauty with those kind of muscles in her face? Jackie was a genetic freak. There was no other explanation.

“Oh my god. Oh my god,” Billy let out as he processed what was in front of him. “I can’t... hold it, Jackie. Ugh.”

Angling his dick right up at Jackie’s flexed chin, Billy unloaded. Jackie cooed, happily turning her face down to Billy’s manhood. Her entire face became a glob of cum as Billy continued to shoot his seed up at her.

“Oof. Oof. Oof.” Billy’s legs shook as each shot left his cock. He loved that Jackie was letting him coat her face. A fitting tribute to her muscular superiority. She really was muscular everywhere. “So fucking jacked,” Billy moaned.

After giving the beefed up nurse a final acknowledging blast on her bunched up thighs, Billy sighed. He collapsed onto the ground. Jackie’s tongue snaked its way around her plump, soft lips.

“Mmm. Some more protein before our day out. Thanks, Billy,” Jackie said. “I’ll clean myself off and we can head out!” She began to wipe her face and lick Billy’s cum off her hands.

Billy could only sigh again in content.

“Maybe I’ll give you a few more minutes,” Jackie giggled.

The bodybuilder nurse surveyed her spent lover. Somehow he had managed to make her feel even better about herself. No amount of muscle development was too much for him, it seemed. He might be just as muscle crazed as she was.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2021, 09:09:00 pm »
Awesome work. Karma plus

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2021, 11:37:47 pm »
So great that you are continuing one of my favorite stories.........Karma to the 10th power for you!! Can't wait to see where Jackie grows to!! Do ever have plans for Jackie to see if she can take that beast inside her? If not, it's OK, still love the playful anticipation between them..........K+

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2021, 03:10:25 pm »
 I love it when writers go past the obvious and just get really creative - excellent work on all the story so far, but this last chapter especially! Hope to see more interesting stuff as the inspiration takes you ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Nurse: Growth

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View