Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575027 Posts in 73052 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 11:44:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  RIPPED REILEY !!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RIPPED REILEY !!  (Read 8857 times)

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
RIPPED REILEY !!
« on: December 15, 2020, 04:48:22 am »
i've never met anybody quite like her. as nice as can be and then flies completely off the handle over some imaginary slight and blocks you for months. then back again sweet as honey.

anybody else have experiences like that with her ? i've cammed with her for quite a while , but this is getting ridiculous... i need this shit to SPEND my $$ on  ? i'm seriously starting to think she's a little mentally disturbed.

Forum Saradas

RIPPED REILEY !!
« on: December 15, 2020, 04:48:22 am »

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
Re: RIPPED REILEY !!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 09:37:46 am »
She once called me a homophobic slur and then threatened to kill me, and I was NOT asking for anything dominant, we were just having a conversation and she was so rude and disrespectful so I left our premium chat.  I felt pretty shitty about it.  I wish HBC would give you an option to block the models.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 12:57:21 pm »
Shes a bit different, especially when she's in prep.  I haven't been able to see her in a while because she has my region blocked, I know I live fairly near her.

Not defending anything she may have done, but why do we need the ability to block models?  Its called self control, and speaking with your wallet.  If you have a problem with a performer email HBC.  The point of a "blocking" system would be a way for the administration to track who has been blocked by who, maybe?  If you don't like a performer, don't go in her room.
Yo.

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 11:02:27 pm »
well , glad i'm not the only one.

sometime on friday i entered her free room... she was ranting and raving and crying and cursing and threatening someone...i left after a minute or so. went back last evening just to speak and ask was everything ok with her , etc. BOOM !!! what , are you spying on me ? string of profanity , then she blocks me.

i for sure don't need the ability to block her. i have the ability to completely ignore her and never spend another cent on her....  but it is disturbing.

Offline Ivan2CMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 03:25:58 pm »
Same kind of thing happened to me,  glad I'm not the only one, too!

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 06:59:38 pm »
She did it to me too. Jumps on me the second I come in her room, and when I say I won't go private, she melts down. I left her room without saying anything. I think she got angry with all of us when she figured we would not go private with her.

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2020, 04:42:40 am »
I think she just blocked me also for absolutely nothing.  I went into her room, left about 3 seconds later, and poof, I can't see her profile anymore.  Can't search for it either. 

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2020, 04:46:30 am »
So I just went on my 2nd account and I said to her "I think you just blocked my other account" and she asked the name, so I gave it, and she said yes because you just kept popping in and out and not respecting me and everybody except for her regulars treats her like shit on there.  I'm like wtf, I'm paying you....

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2020, 05:43:58 am »
If she is come much bothered might as well she sit in Premium or Fantasy and hope someone pops into her room. There is a reason general chat is enabled and if she can’t respect that , sad she is not going anywhere in the popularity index

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2020, 09:35:51 pm »
Ha just realized she has me blocked, and its not a region block.  Went to the site, showed her on, logged in and nothing.  Logged out and there she was.   Too funny....
Yo.

Offline zeus1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Calves.
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2020, 09:55:15 pm »
I am also blocked, lucky me. I do wish we had the ability to block models, she would be been the first.

Offline TonyRocko

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2020, 07:44:19 pm »
she's mentioned to me before that she is bipolar. Could explain why she does these things

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2021, 02:52:23 am »
apparently i'm back on the goddesses's good side....my block is lifted. must be a new years resolution from her to take $$ from anyone. i'll pass.

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2021, 04:05:00 am »
lol, same, i am no longer blocked

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2021, 08:25:07 am »
Piling on I guess but I visited her when she joined HBC in Free and was rude to me. If she chooses to continue she needs to stay in Premium and be content she will be paid for showing up. For me, I’ve stayed away.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  RIPPED REILEY !!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View