Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575182 Posts in 73009 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 04:50:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Most brutal women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Most brutal women?  (Read 16491 times)

Offline robbie7777

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Most brutal women?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2021, 05:53:24 pm »
Mistress Treasure was dominating me at wrestling and then she ordered me to not fight back. However, after a couple of minutes of not fighting back I felt the need to as she was putting me in a lot of pain. Well, she immediately took it up ten notches and shouted “I told you not to fight back”. She threw me against the wall with such force that I smacked my head hard against it. She then pressed me to the wall with one hand on my neck and the other downstairs, squeezing extremely hard on either or both whenever she pleased. There was absolutely nothing I could do as she was way too strong. She held me there several times, me nearly passing out from lack of oxygen several times, while she went through the rules (her rules) and I agreed to ever one even though I could barely speak. Hot memories.

Forum Saradas

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2021, 05:59:57 pm »
Mistress Treasure was dominating me at wrestling and then she ordered me to not fight back. However, after a couple of minutes of not fighting back I felt the need to as she was putting me in a lot of pain. Well, she immediately took it up ten notches and shouted “I told you not to fight back”. She threw me against the wall with such force that I smacked my head hard against it. She then pressed me to the wall with one hand on my neck and the other downstairs, squeezing extremely hard on either or both whenever she pleased. There was absolutely nothing I could do as she was way too strong. She held me there several times, me nearly passing out from lack of oxygen several times, while she went through the rules (her rules) and I agreed to ever one even though I could barely speak. Hot memories.
O wow I have always heard that mistress treasure is brutual

Offline M@xxx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Kat Maxx
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2022, 01:39:25 am »
How is she? I want to try to have a mixed wrestling session, is she good enough?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2022, 05:17:19 am »
She is long retired and was small but I don't think anyone enjoyed inflicting pain and punishment more Extreme Electra. That woman was sadistic in a good way.
This one gets the happiest of bumps.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2023, 04:59:27 am »
Cjones. In what way was Kandylegs brutal. I’ve been interested in seeing her but wasn’t sure if she was strong enough or if she would play rough. Thx

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2023, 02:24:31 pm »
I think one person missing from this conversation is Dominique Danger, if you ask for it and she thinks you can handle it, her brutality can be pretty intimidating.  She’s nationally ranked in BJJ also.  The sadism of her strap-on sessions cannot be overstated. Mistress Treasure also is known for it.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2023, 06:31:30 pm »
I think one person missing from this conversation is Dominique Danger, if you ask for it and she thinks you can handle it, her brutality can be pretty intimidating.  She’s nationally ranked in BJJ also.  The sadism of her strap-on sessions cannot be overstated. Mistress Treasure also is known for it.
As far as DD is concerned I guess everything she's ever done to me has seemed considered and carefully modulated. Someone with that amount of raw strength I wouldn't really 'want' for her to do otherwise, but brutal just doesn't seem to fit how things have felt with her. And I've never exited less than plenty worked over.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2023, 08:39:09 pm »
I was about to mention DD. She is naturally just a rough woman when not even trying to be. She could seriously hurt someone REALLY BAD if she wanted to

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2023, 10:00:32 pm »
Sounds like the difference between the two is basically Mistress Treasure will push until you make her stop whereas Dominique will push as far as you want without you feeling like its too much.

Or to put it another way, if there's a line, Mistress Treasure will see how far she can push the line whereas DD will stop just before it

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2023, 04:27:53 am »
Treasure definitely had more of a self indulgent/chaotic vibe about her in our best sessions. She might've been very deliberate in what she was doing but it didn't feel that way.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2023, 07:03:30 am »
Dominique Danger is more controlled than Mistress Treasure. She is someone who has trained in a recognized discipline. She could certainly direct her abilities to cause as much damage as she chooses. She could overcome any opposition that I was capable of. In contrast, Treasure was not a trained fighter when I met her, her violence was without direction, and she did not allow even pantomime resistance.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2023, 05:30:30 pm »
I talked to Dominque Danger and told her that that next time we meet I want to see how far she can push me

She replied, and I quote, "You will fucking die. Like you don't understand what a challenge like that will do to you"

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2023, 07:39:18 pm »
I talked to Dominique Danger and told her that that next time we meet I want to see how far she can push me

She replied, and I quote, "You will fucking die. Like you don't understand what a challenge like that will do to you"

For me I think it comes down to bearing more than anything else. Like I said DD has (not a figure of speech) put the boots to me several times, so it's not about causing more pain, like the op said it's about perceiving that she's specially enjoying herself. Others simply came to mind first for expressing said enjoyment in that particular way.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2023, 06:44:08 pm »
She is long retired and was small but I don't think anyone enjoyed inflicting pain and punishment more Extreme Electra. That woman was sadistic in a good way.
This one gets the happiest of bumps.

And she is hack and better then ever!

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2023, 10:26:08 am »
clearly the most brutal I met were  :angry: :o

1.) brigita brezovac(retired now)
                 fighting very hard - her "specialtY" were asphixation with her chest and breasts, pressing your head with no mercy against..!
                                              even when tapping ,she didn`t stop soon ...could get really panicked...!?
                                               -afterwards in remembering at same time terrifying & gorgeous....

2.)Fabi Antoine (and friend): you notice that she`s fight training -quite merciless:
                   (still active?!)                             also fine psychologicak terror : we met private location in countryside ,she treatened
                                                    to lock me in there
                                                   -nobody would know where Iwas)...she got that across quite seriously,even pychopatically..!
                                                 -but was finally play -so  was released finallly...

3.)Anna. M. Strong:(active again now!)  a very attrctive young lady,,,very charming,but when fighting ,fiercly and very quick ,so that you`ll end
                                                        in a headlock for
                                sure : before that fierce fight all over the whole room(if you can withstand her for a while,a wonder nothing went broken
                                 then....
                                if you stay defensive and give in soon,you`llget amore sensual session

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Most brutal women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View