Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578291 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 02:22:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  London Wrestling Studio
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: London Wrestling Studio  (Read 63129 times)

frankcapua

Re: London Wrestling Studio
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 08:35:39 pm »
Whilst i cannot speak for the bad press fritz seems to have, i can back up his comments re the angels of destruction forum that yes he was initially banned but later became a moderator.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 08:35:39 pm »

Fritz

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2012, 04:17:01 pm »
Fritz, you were insulting about Robin to my certain knowledge saying she was too old to wrestle (but not I guess to kick your ass.)  Also about Hollywood. I read it myself on one of the yahoo groups a year or two ago. I forget which. I don't know any german message boards.

About the rest, I heard you keep sending messages to guys who also know Monica asking them to ask her to let you come back to her shows. A lot of people know this. Now you spend your time badmouthing her like a like a spoilt child who can't get his way.

Before this I also heard several people say that they'd rather not be in the same room as you. (At that point I'd never heard of you before.)

To be honest, I don't know you personally, but I guess that anyone with as bad a reputation as yours in the wrestling world shouldn't be taken seriously. I've never heard anyone say anything good about you apart from the fact that your behavior make them laugh.

I can't comment on that, but from what I've seen of your posts, you sound like an arrogant ass.

Just my five cents.

yes, Robin was the one wrestler I meant, too. I did not write that she was too old. I only doubted that it was for real that she beat Xana, because every insider knows that no other wrestler is allowed to win in a Video versus Robin.
Hollywood is a wrestler? Since when?
Yes, you are right that I asked friends of me that they should ask Monica about how long my ban should be, but that is a few years ago, before I wrote to her by myself, to which she denied even to answer.
Nowadays I do not have any interest to go to her events. I heard too many terrible things which happened at her events, so that I know at least a dozen guys who never will go to an event there again.

And about the rest. Every guy who was allowed to appear in mixedwrestling-Videos has enemies, who talk badly about one, because they are jealouous.
So abviously you know a lot of them.
Come to the next LWS-event and the next event at Pippas in Manchester and you will meet me and a lot of my "friends" :P
And about my postings which sound arrogant in your opinion: Yes, I heard it very often that my postings sound "rude". Especially Monicas business-partner said that a few times, but after the people met me personely they always say: "wow, you are much nicer than I ever could imagine from reading your postings".

Demetrius, come to the next LWS-event or Pippas event and try this out  ;)

Lenno

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2012, 07:43:48 pm »
I'm often in London and have been to both places. Monica's (MWC) is far superior, much cleaner and brighter, more professional all round. Honey's (LWS) is quite dark and had mould growing on the walls. Neither is in an upscale area but Honey's is downright scary. I found Monica friendly and hospitable, makes you a cup of tea and seems genuine about chatting about wrestling. There are one or two good wrestlers at LWS but Monica's girls are superior IMHO.

Offline broken_ribs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 02:24:23 pm »
I'm going to be in London and I'm goign to book a session : There are 3 possibilities on the table :

Kathy Gifford

LWS Wrestlers

MWS Wrestlers

What I want is a semi competitive session but i'm not into fantasy pressure and shit like that  ... i want a ruthless wrestler who applies real pressure and shows no mercy in her holds , aggressive attitude ...

Any advice on MWS wrestlers or LWS wrestlers will be great ,

User is currently banned [View]

Fritz

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 10:22:40 pm »
There are one or two good wrestlers at LWS but Monica's girls are superior IMHO.

:what: :laugh:

frankcapua

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2012, 12:50:17 am »
Most of monicas girls are superior wrestlers to lws girls.
Also on the subject of lws as a whole, isnt it interesting that pippa who was honeys longest serving wrestler (been there from the start) has started her own agency in competition with lws.
Having wrestled both honey & pippa i can say pippa is a) a far superior wrestler and b) a far nicer more genuine person.
I look forward to giving her agency a try!

frankcapua

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 02:33:13 pm »
Kas isnt as skilled as kathy or maggie but she does have great legs for scissors, long and firm.
A good  session, but i prefered maggie.

Fritz

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2012, 02:56:12 pm »
Frankcapua, Pippa now started her own company because after working 6 years for Honey she obviously wants to make more money with being self-employed. But they did not split because of a quarrel.

As you see Pippa is still on the list of the LWS, but NOT on the list of her own company!

For the rest of your posting:  :shutup:

frankcapua

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2012, 08:39:46 pm »
 Look fritz u've got a bad reputation with most people associated with this world, mainly for talking rubbish so why dont u heed ur own words.
I did not say pippa had left due to  an argument, just that its interestering, which it is.
And whilst yes she is not listed at her own agency pippa & kali have both been offering sessions themselves outside lws for sometime under the misstress pip & kali titles.
So maybe if u stopped getting everyones backs up u might not be banned from half the forums  and wrestling establishments in europe lol!

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2012, 08:58:24 pm »
Also dont understand whats so strange about Pippa leaving the place. She just found out that there is money to make with this business.

Have been a couple of times to LWS and always been satisfied. Must add though that I am less interested in competitive wrestling, more semi or fantasy with attractive and muscular girls. And there are plenty at LWS.

frankcapua

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2012, 10:53:04 pm »
I didnt say it was strange either
I agree, she's discovered that there's more to be made sessioning away from lws, but then she's been doing that for a yr or so already, what i'm mainly saying is that given she's a much nicer more genuine person than honey (and a far better wrestler) i know if i was choosing between the 2 agencies again i know which i'd choose.
Yes i agree some of the lws girls are good at what they do, which is mainly fantasy/roleplay and at best semi comp sessions, i would just rather not line honeys pockets any more thanku given theres much more choice now than theres ever really been.

john.nik

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2012, 11:13:01 pm »
Interesting topic!
Anyone had a session with Karmen of LWS? I see one video with her, and she so stunning! She's tall, muscle and fit with big beautiful biceps.
I'm curious to see her wrestler my 5'8 155 lbs. I think she destroy me.
One more question: is good with lift and carry?

john.nik

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2012, 11:14:26 pm »
Interesting topic!
Anyone had a session with Karmen of LWS? I see one video with her, and she so stunning! She's tall, muscle and fit with big beautiful biceps.
I'm curious to see her wrestler my 5'8 155 lbs. I think she destroy me.
One more question: is good with lift and carry?
I forgot: anyone had session with Isabella also? thanks

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2012, 10:11:51 am »
I also find the topic interesting, because obviously there is a big demand for competitive wrestling, which I never quite understood. If I for mine want real competitive wrestling, I attend the next BJJ class. Iits quite obvious, that 99% of the girls would never stand any chance if I would go for it 100%. There may be exceptions (especially those who can combine good muscular development with skills), but its a no-brainer that the guys at the wrestling school will give me a tougher time.

What is interesting to me is the combination of good looks, muscles, and what I would call a feminine way of wrestling. And thats semi or fantasy. But hey, thats just me, to each his own.

demetrius

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2012, 01:31:34 pm »
Maggie is great for sessions, and can switch from competitive to fantasy/dominant with no problem.

For fantasy wrestling I find Jade at Monica's is fantastic. She really understands what guys are looking for in a fantasy match. Orsi (also at Monica's Wrestling Centre) is well worth the visit.

Personally, I find that fantasy matches are much enhanced if the girl really does know how to wrestle but is using her skills in a playful, dominant kinda way.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  London Wrestling Studio

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View