Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579371 Posts in 73840 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 08, 2024, 06:28:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Claudia Partenza Session
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Claudia Partenza Session  (Read 7707 times)

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
Claudia Partenza Session
« on: December 05, 2019, 07:06:13 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you recommend a 2h session with her? she is after a show so she might not have the strength to carry a 2h session. Is she doing HJ?

I had a 2 hour session with Claudia earlier this year. It is was probably too long. I also did a 2 hour session with Sheila Bleck this year and also found 2 hours too long and then you are left just talking to waste up time. Especially so with Claudia Partenza since she is not that fluent in English so it made for a lot of awkward dead space, circular conversation, miscommunication. I would see both women again, just not for 2 hours. 90 minutes is a better balance I have found for sessions. A lot of times one hour feels rushed, but 2 is too long. After you have ejaculated it just feels awkward being there for long afterward in a session just to run out the time allotted.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Claudia Partenza Session
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 11:33:52 am »
I think it also depends on how you click with a woman. There are some women that an hour can almost feel too long. With Claudia, we clicked and what I like doing in a session, she also really enjoys. I was with her for well over 2 hours and if it wasn’t so late with her having an early morning session the next day, I would have likely stayed longer.

Do you recommend a 2h session with her? she is after a show so she might not have the strength to carry a 2h session. Is she doing HJ?

I had a 2 hour session with Claudia earlier this year. It is was probably too long. I also did a 2 hour session with Sheila Bleck this year and also found 2 hours too long and then you are left just talking to waste up time. Especially so with Claudia Partenza since she is not that fluent in English so it made for a lot of awkward dead space, circular conversation, miscommunication. I would see both women again, just not for 2 hours. 90 minutes is a better balance I have found for sessions. A lot of times one hour feels rushed, but 2 is too long. After you have ejaculated it just feels awkward being there for long afterward in a session just to run out the time allotted.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 11:36:01 am »

I think most who've seen her would question you saying she's not that fluent in English.  I've seen her twice and maybe had to outline one thing I said twice.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 06:05:26 pm »
Hi all, for those in London, Claudia is coming this week and is available for sessions on Friday and Saturday. I cannot speak highly enough of her if you like big muscles, sensual muscle worship and incredible conditioning - of all the wonderful women I have seen in my 14 years of doing sessions, she is right up there with the very very best.
Her rates are pretty reasonable as well, she will be based in central london and she has some availability whilst she is here.

Offline busthemus2003

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 10:54:30 am »
Messaged with her this week. Locked down but looking forward to start up again. Had a great time with her in Milan. Muscle worship +

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 10:55:29 am »
She is coming to London this weekend and has a lot of availability on Saturday and Sunday morning. I can’t wait to see her - she is spectacular, I can’t wait. She is my favourite session woman.

Offline KeremTam

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2022, 12:10:02 pm »
I had seen her when she visited Istanbul a couple of years back. It was a wrestling session and although she is not a wrestler we had lots of fun and good match. She is strong specially considering her size but her endurance was what impressed me , in a level which I do not see in any other fbb. Her wrestling skills are limited of course, I am sure she is much better in muscle worship kind of session but, as I said, I enjoyed to wrestle her too.
I found her English sufficient for me. I am not a native English speaker so I cannot say how can she communicate with native speakers, but we understand each others.:-)

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 02:07:30 am »
Claudia is gonna be in the Miami area June 2-6.

It's her first US visit in about 3 years. She doesn't  come by the US often, so anyone in South Florida should jump on the opportunity.

Offline busthemus2003

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2022, 12:29:20 pm »
Sessioned with her in Milan and she was just amazing muscle worship.  Would repeat. Very sensual session.

Offline Slappy2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2022, 08:27:24 am »
I saw her here in New York a couple of times and they were 2 of the greatest sexual experin

Offline Slappy2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2022, 08:28:47 am »
I saw her here in New York a couple of times and they were 2 of the greatest sexual experiences of my life.  She's amazing.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2022, 10:08:42 am »
According to her IG page she just got married in September. That might mark the  end of her sessioning days

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2022, 10:25:09 am »
Possibly but not definitely I know several session girls who are married - just depends on the relationship

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2022, 06:53:43 pm »
She has 2 short tours planned according to SG so she's still very much on the scene.

Offline machomuscle2533

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2022, 07:23:24 pm »
saw claudia in new york in 2018 she made my heart jump out of my chest she is the best she kept telling me what do you want very into the session :cool2:

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Claudia Partenza Session

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View